Breaking News

981,648 Views | 11784 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by bearister
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
82gradDLSdad
okaydo said:

I don't know if I'd add the three inches to my legs?! But I'm 6'3" so...
okaydo
okaydo
Big C
82gradDLSdad said:

okaydo said:

Idiots! Wait until they find out that they're going to need to get all new pants!!!
82gradDLSdad
Big C said:

82gradDLSdad said:

okaydo said:

Idiots! Wait until they find out that they're going to need to get all new pants!!!

Well, it did say rich guys.
okaydo
bearister
"Former UC Berkeley swimmer Catherine Breed completed a 27-mile open ocean swim from the Golden Gate Bridge to Half Moon Bay on Wednesday. It took 12 hours and 21 minutes."
-Axios

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
Big C said:

82gradDLSdad said:

okaydo said:

Sounds like Gene Wilder.
okaydo
concordtom
Kayleigh McEnany….
Standing on a corner, with her skirt pulled up high, flashing some thigh.
What a hoe!

Pfft! A MAGA dating app. That's just ridiculous, for 2 reasons at least.

1. What happens when 2 old whackos meet up and try to achieve orgasm together? Do they have to chant MAGA MAGA MAGA to help get to climax? I mean, some comedy skit writers could have a field day here.

2. The app is probably just spyware and nefarious fundraising ware in one.
oski003
concordtom said:

Kayleigh McEnany….
What a hoe!

1. What happens when 2 old whackos meet up and try to achieve orgasm together? Do they have to chant MAGA MAGA MAGA to help get to climax? I mean, some comedy skit writers could have a field day here.

You certainly have a warped sense of who Trump voters are. Certainly some are like your sophomoric cartoon portrayals, but many Trump voters are sane individuals. Some are even smart and educated.

Are your posts meant to be jokes or do you really feel this way about a large segment of Americans? Are we going after BLK Dating, J Date, and Farmers Only next?
bearister
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Kayleigh McEnany….
What a hoe!

You certainly have a warped sense of who Trump voters are. Certainly some are like your sophomoric cartoon portrayals, but many Trump voters are sane individuals. Some are even smart and educated.

Are your posts meant to be jokes or do you really feel this way about a large segment of Americans? Are we going after BLK Dating, J Date, and Farmers Only next?

I think I've expanded sufficiently for everyone here to know my thoughts about Trump voters. There's a full psychological study in the myriad reasons why "sane, smart, educated" people have voted for trump.
And even still, it's entirely the wrong choice.
Tragic, sad.

If we can find a moment of humor in the face of it all, more power to us.
okaydo
Nice shirt

bearister
For all you Anglophiles out there:

Probably one of the best photo collections of the event…and the DM had the good taste to remove the ads that blast up ever time you swipe through 3 or 4 photos:

King Charles in procession as Queen is marched from Westminster Abbey

https://mol.im/a/11227223
okaydo
BearNIt
Former President Donald Trump is claiming he would have gotten a better seat than President Joe Biden at Queen Elizabeth II's funeral.

Such a small and frightened human being.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/they-wouldn-t-have-sat-me-back-there-trump-mocks-biden-on-seat-at-queen-s-funeral/ar-AA122u41?cvid=aad4f108c8274142b9c951c76124a61f
bearister
BearNIt said:

Former President Donald Trump is claiming he would have gotten a better seat than President Joe Biden at Queen Elizabeth II's funeral.

Such a small and frightened human being.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/they-wouldn-t-have-sat-me-back-there-trump-mocks-biden-on-seat-at-queen-s-funeral/ar-AA122u41?cvid=aad4f108c8274142b9c951c76124a61f

….but based on this:

…we know he would have done this to get the better funeral seat:

okaydo
MinotStateBeav
okaydo said:

Solid reporting from that bastion of journalism "The Daily Beast", even funnier its citing "The Daily Mail" hahah that's like the "The Daily Show" citing "Conan O'brian"
bearister
okaydo said:

I got banned for life for by the Daily Mail in May, 2019, for articulately bashing tRump in the comments section of stories about him. Frequently when I would criticize him I would get an email from the DM advising that it had received a number of complaints about my comment and that it was being removed. Finally, I got this email:

"Hello,

Your account has been permanently de- activated for going against the Community Guidelines.

You are no longer allowed to post on the Daily Mail or other Associated Newspapers Ltd sites using this or any other user.

Regards,
Senior Community Editor
Daily Mail"

*At the time of my lifetime ban, the DM stats reflected that my comments had received approval upvotes 600,810 times worldwide. F the DM
okaydo
MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

Solid reporting from that bastion of journalism "The Daily Beast", even funnier its citing "The Daily Mail" hahah that's like the "The Daily Show" citing "Conan O'brian"

The Daily Beast has actually won multiple journalism awards. Can you cite how many journalism awards The Daily Mail has won?
MinotStateBeav
okaydo said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

The Daily Beast has actually won multiple journalism awards. Can you cite how many journalism awards The Daily Mail has won?
And Barack Obama won a Nobel peace prize.
Big C
MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

And Trump said he himself should be up for a Noble Prize.
okaydo
MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

Lol. I said The Daily Beast has won multiple journalism awards. From different bodies. In different years. Because they are a legit journalistic institution.

Speaking of which, your boy must be seething over this:

MinotStateBeav
okaydo said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

Lol. I said The Daily Beast has won multiple journalism awards. From different bodies. In different years. Because they are a legit journalistic institution.

Legit journalists don't print the russia collusion story without fact checking it. They literally printed Russian propaganda because it fit their political narratives.
concordtom
okaydo said:

I looked at that category (Outstanding Reality Competition Program) and thought of the only other show in the category I ve ever seen - because my kids watch it. So I looked it up and see that The Great British Baking Show has won many many awards!!!

So, that means that Trump can't hold a candle to The Great British Baking Show.

Think about that.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1877368/awards/?ref_=tt_awd

concordtom
BearNIt said:

I don't know how he can say that because he got No seat, No invitation at all.

Loser!
bearister

Historic, half-arched house hits the San Francisco market - Axios San Francisco

https://www.axios.com/local/san-francisco/2022/09/21/half-arch-tobin-house-sale-san-francisco
sonofabear51
Isn't that place about 9200 Sq. Ft.?
Start Slowly and taper off
concordtom
sonofabear51 said:

Isn't that place about 9200 Sq. Ft.?

Yes.
It has five bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms and 11.5-foot ceilings.

It can be yours for a smooth $13.85 million.

Michael Henry de Young, who helped start the newspaper that became the San Francisco Chronicle, commissioned the home located at 1969 California St. for his daughter Constance and her husband, Joseph Tobin, in 1915.

It became known as the Tobin House.
De Young also owned the lot next door and planned to have a home built for his other daughter Helen one that would mirror Constance's and complete the outdoor archway.
But Helen never moved to the city, and the second home was never constructed, hence the half arch.

They should install one or two of these:

okaydo
MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

Legit journalists don't print the russia collusion story without fact checking it. They literally printed Russian propaganda because it fit their political narratives.

Wow, this story must be BS because it's from The Daily Beast.

okaydo
okaydo

First Page Last Page
Page 105 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.