Breaking News

974,952 Views | 11746 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by movielover
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

Top security clearance and Ukraine war plans given to a 21-year-old National Guard member.

And it makes you wonder, what type of information was contained in trump's Mar a Lago desk drawer - because we all know he's a hell of lot smarter than to just show it off and brag, "look what I got", right?

$$$
movielover
concordtom said:

Yeah, that was incredibly stupid.

It must be on account of the Biden Crime Family, right?

Do you believe this story?
concordtom
movielover said:

concordtom said:

Yeah, that was incredibly stupid.

It must be on account of the Biden Crime Family, right?

Do you believe this story?

No. I don't believe Biden had anything to do with it.

But it could have been the Transvestite Brigade! Or Justice Thomas. Or Donald Trump.

…sure I believe it. Why not?
movielover
AunBear89
Not a whistle blower. Just a punk with seemingly unrestricted access to classified information who thought it would be cool to show off to his gun nut incel buddies online.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Cal88
This doesn't change the fact that the government and the MSM have been lying about the very nature and course of this bloody war.

The scale of the lie is worse than during the Vietnam War, because back then the media was much better at reporting what went on.
concordtom
Cal88 said:

This doesn't change the fact that the government and the MSM have been lying about the very nature and course of this bloody war.

The scale of the lie is worse than during the Vietnam War, because back then the media was much better at reporting what went on.

Please explain to me what you think I'm missing in Ukraine.
What is it that the MSM has reported to me?
What is it that's actually happening?
Cal88
concordtom said:

Cal88 said:

Please explain to me what you think I'm missing in Ukraine.
What is it that the MSM has reported to me?
What is it that's actually happening?

The war in Ukraine has been a one-sided massacre in terms of actual casualties, government and the MSM have been hiding this basic fact from the public. Generals have lied to Congress about the conduct of this war, much as Westmoreland did with Vietnam in the 60s, or Colin Powell and others did in the runup to the Iraq invasion.

Ukraine has no military solution in the war, they should have been advised to seek a negotiated settlement with Russia, along the Minsk Agreements, which were supposed to end the Donbass war. Instead, NATO broke off the Minsk Agreements and pushed Ukraine towards a completely avoidable all out war with Russia, in which Ukrainians have been dying by the tens of thousands. Ukraine is being used as a pawn in a geopolitical chess game to weaken Russia.
movielover
NATO and Biden Administration = a ship of fools.

So Zelensky took $400 million, or just an unfair amount of $400 million in recent skimming (from US taxpayers)?
Cal88
movielover said:

NATO and Biden Administration = a ship of fools.

So Zelensky took $400 million, or just an unfair amount of $400 million in recent skimming (from US taxpayers)?

According to Hersh, it's been an open bar, not just with Zelensky but his whole government clique, and their top military establishment in this feeding frenzy of US and European aid funds:

"Many government ministries in Kiev have been literally "competing," I was told, to set up front companies for export contracts for weapons and ammunition with private arms dealers around the world, all of which provide kickbacks. Many of those companies are in Poland and Czechia, but others are thought to exist in the Persian Gulf and Israel. "I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there are others in places like the Cayman Islands and Panama, and there are lots of Americans involved," an American expert on international trade told me.

The issue of corruption was directly raised with Zelensky in a meeting last January in Kiev with CIA Director William Burns. His message to the Ukrainian president, I was told by an intelligence official with direct knowledge of the meeting, was out of a 1950s mob movie. The senior generals and government officials in Kiev were angry at what they saw as Zelensky's greed, so Burns told the Ukrainian president, because "he was taking a larger share of the skim money than was going to the generals."

Burns also presented Zelensky with a list of thirty-five generals and senior officials whose corruption was known to the CIA and others in the American government. Zelensky responded to the American pressure ten days later by publicly dismissing ten of the most ostentatious officials on the list and doing little else. "The ten he got rid of were brazenly bragging about the money they haddriving around Kiev in their new Mercedes," the intelligence official told me."

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/trading-with-the-enemy
DiabloWags
movielover said:

A "whistleblower" ?

Hardly.
You're so gullible.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
DiabloWags
LIVE In Moraga...

Cal Rugby rallying back with 14 unanswered points to lead St. Mary's 26 - 21 with 20 minutes left.
DiabloWags
The Golden Bears hang on with superior fitness to move onto the Semi's next week vs BYU.
A thriller in Moraga!

Unit2Sucks
DiabloWags said:

A "whistleblower" ?

Hardly.
You're so gullible.

These are the same people who are pretending that the following information (tweeted out almost a full year ago) was "leaked" recently and reflects recent results in Bakhmut. They are so desperate to amplify the firehose of falsehoods that they will support any position, regardless of how idiotic or easily debunked. Bakhmut Bob would believe his swimming pool was on fire if it came from someone he found credible like Trollstoy1234 or PutinPaysMe155.

And then they complain about the media lol.

Just for context - the below tweets are complete fabrications touting Russia's success in Bakhmut from last June, success which they still haven't achieved 10 months later. Russian shills are pretending that this information was from US intelligence and reflects the true state of play in Bakhmut. That's the level of bad faith we're dealing with and why these clowns should be ignored entirely, although I do support some open ridicule from time to time.

etc.
concordtom
I have no way to assess what's happening in Ukraine. And I suppose you don't either.

But thanks for the post, and I bet we can probably both agree on this: F Russia. Thou shalt not invade another country and kill a bunch of their people.
(Here's looking at you, George Bush and Dick Cheney)
movielover
The "Putin is a bad man" crowd seem immune to facts.

1. The new Ukranian General basically asked for a whole new military about 8 months ago in The Economist. 400 tanks, support vehicles, etc.
2. The EU Central Command leader (American) said there was an unimagined level of artillery used in this war, and Ukraine / NATO was depleted.
3. The recently leaked American documents claim a horrific 7 to 1 kill ratio in favor of Russia; Ukraine down to 9,000 artillery rounds.
4. Seymour Hersch reports over $400 Million skimmed off the top by Zelensky and his Generals; confirming why Demicrats rejected an Inspector General for this war. (How many American politicians are in on the
grift?)
5. All of these facts line up generally with what Colonel Douglass McGregor has been relaying for six months.

Numerous repeat anecdotal videos and articles quoting Ukranian soldiers in their late 50s and 60s confirms the younger personnel are KIA, AWOL, or injured.

This is a massacre, and the US, Biden, Blinken and NATO haven't called Putin, rejected Minsk, and halted the progress of peace negotiator Bennett of Israel.

concordtom
I can believe Russia is wiping out Ukraine. That's what we all thought would happen.

I have a hard time when you claim that zelensky is in on a money grift.
Credibility lost.
Cal88
concordtom said:

I can believe Russia is wiping out Ukraine. That's what we all thought would happen.

Credibility lost.

Hersh on Ukrainian leadership skimming $400M from US/int'l aid:
https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/trading-with-the-enemy

Pandora Papers: Ukraine most corrupt government in the world, Zelensky and his administration cited more than any other country:

https://www.axios.com/2021/10/05/pandora-papers-politicians-countries

https://www.occrp.org/en/the-pandora-papers/pandora-papers-reveal-offshore-holdings-of-ukrainian-president-and-his-inner-circle

https://worldcrunch.com/world-affairs/volodymyr-zelensky-pandora-papers

oski003
WalterSobchak said:

Cal88 said:

WalterSobchak said:

My word, you people are morons. No wonder you're so easily duped and manipulated.

$TAP closed at $36.94 on 3/20/20 and $56.23 today (+$19.29/share or 52.2%).
$BUD closed at $40.30 on 3/20/20 and $64.34 today (+$24.04/share or 59.7%).

Also:

These are not Coors national campaigns, they are limited release local campaigns like urban prides, and feel-good imagery aimed at their corporate image rather than their main consumer segment. They're not ads that are airing in Peoria.

Bud Light has tied its entire brand around bubble bath trans, the same way Flo is the face of Progressive, Jared was or the Marlboro Man is the face of Marlboro. I think even Diablo would not deny that this was a very awkward choice.

The question is, does the woman that dreamt up that Bud Light campaign even realize that she might have seriously jeopardized her Diablo lawn mowing prospects?
It's funny, this woman doesn't appear anywhere on the budlight.com main landing page.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/transgender-teacher-baffled-companies-partner-juvenile-dylan-mulvaney-ridiculous.amp

movielover
concordtom said:

Credibility lost.

We know that Ukraine is a horribly corrupt country.

Was it just coincidental that Hunter Biden (Biden family) was being paid millions to "consult" for them? Along with the CCP?

Zelensky personally? I haven't read everything, though I recall when I first started digging into this "SPO", there were posts online claiming Zelensky owned Florida real estate and had millions in foreign bank accounts. I figured it was propoganda. But how does a transvestite-friendly comedian who barely speaks Ukrainian rise to become PM?
concordtom
oski003 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/transgender-teacher-baffled-companies-partner-juvenile-dylan-mulvaney-ridiculous.amp

As a general rule, you need to post links from other than this organization in order for the link to be clicked on and read.
It's a known, proven, BS source.
concordtom
movielover said:

concordtom said:

Credibility lost.

… how does a transvestite-friendly comedian who barely speaks Ukrainian rise to become PM?

Again, talking about credibility, when you wrap in "transvestite-friendly", you destroy your own.
Cal88
movielover said:

concordtom said:

Credibility lost.

We know that Ukraine is a horribly corrupt country.

Was it just coincidental that Hunter Biden (Biden family) was being paid millions to "consult" for them? Along with the CCP?

Zelensky personally? I haven't read everything, though I recall when I first started digging into this "SPO", there were posts online claiming Zelensky owned Florida real estate and had millions in foreign bank accounts. I figured it was propoganda. But how does a transvestite-friendly comedian who barely speaks Ukrainian rise to become PM?

Zelensky was the protege of one of the biggest Ukrainian oligarchs, Kolomoisky, who "owned" the main central city of Dnipropetrosk (where my sister in law is from). Kolomoisky took over metalworks, oil and gas and banking concerns in typical oligarch methods, muscling in and eliminating rivals with his goons.

Kolomoisky also took over/built a media empire, from where Zelensky emerged as a public figure, especially with a widely-promoted sitcom where Zelensky played the role of a teacher who goes into politics to root out corruption, a la Mr Smith Goes to Washington. Zelensky was able to translate this fame and TV persona into a real-life candidacy, with heavy funding from both Kolomisky and support from US NGOs.

Zelensky also won because he carried the Russophone vote, promising a peaceful settlement and cultural autonomy in the Donbass, being a Russophone himself and looking more moderate than the other candidates. Once he got elected though, he did a 180, partly because the real military power has been with the hardcore nationalist Bandera types, and partly because Z is a complete opportunist.
movielover
concordtom said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

Credibility lost.

… how does a transvestite-friendly comedian who barely speaks Ukrainian rise to become PM?

Again, talking about credibility, when you wrap in "transvestite-friendly", you destroy your own.

I included this because Ukrainian culture appears to be generally traditional, with 85% of citizens identifying as Christian. It doesn't appear to be San Francisco or New York.
DiabloWags
MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE GETS CRAPPED ON BY LYNDSEY GRAHAM FOR DEFENDING THE KID THAT LEAKED MILITARY SECRETS.

I dont know if there has ever been a Republican House Member as totally BRAIN DEAD as MJT.

"Jack Teixeira is white, male, christian and antiwar. That makes him an enemy to the Biden regime," Greene tweeted. "And he told the truth about troops being on the ground in Ukraine and a lot more. Ask yourself who is the real enemy?"

"A young low level national guardsmen? Or the administration that is waging war in Ukraine, a non-NATO nation, against nuclear Russia without war powers?" Greene continued.

Is this the "best" that Georgia could do?
Really???

Not fit for office? Brennan, Graham blast Marjorie Taylor Greene for defending Pentagon leak suspect (yahoo.com)
movielover
Trans woman with axe attacks two at 7 / 11. Attempted murder?

movielover
It is Sunday, turn the volume up.

movielover
The Greens are running Germany. Very sad.

Cal88
movielover said:

Trans woman with axe attacks two at 7 / 11. Attempted murder?

Ironically, the drugs used to chemically castrate some violent sex offenders in jail are the same that are being used on transitioning children and teens.
Cal88
DiabloWags said:

MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE GETS CRAPPED ON BY LYNDSEY GRAHAM FOR DEFENDING THE KID THAT LEAKED MILITARY SECRETS.

I dont know if there has ever been a Republican House Member as totally BRAIN DEAD as MJT.

"Jack Teixeira is white, male, christian and antiwar. That makes him an enemy to the Biden regime," Greene tweeted. "And he told the truth about troops being on the ground in Ukraine and a lot more. Ask yourself who is the real enemy?"

"A young low level national guardsmen? Or the administration that is waging war in Ukraine, a non-NATO nation, against nuclear Russia without war powers?" Greene continued.

Is this the "best" that Georgia could do?
Really???

Not fit for office? Brennan, Graham blast Marjorie Taylor Greene for defending Pentagon leak suspect (yahoo.com)

How did this leak differ from the Vietnam-era Pentagon Papers, where Ellsberg blew the whistle on Pentagon lies related to that war? Ellsberg is widely celebrated as an American hero (though in his day he was perceived as a traitor by a large segment of the American public).

The Ukraine war is being fought to the last Ukrainian; the leaks could help stop this war by exposing the real level of Ukrainian military losses and devastation.

If people really knew what was going on in this war (information that is being withheld by the military establishment and MSM), and if people really did care about Ukrainians dying and getting wounded by the hundreds of thousands, they would instead be grateful to Congresswoman Greene for helping stop the onslaught.
movielover
Right now, outside of some extreme situation, I believe we shouldn't allow medical castration, top, or bottom surgery on anyone under 18. Possibly even to 25. In addition, we need legitimate, long-term, longitudinal studies.
DiabloWags
Cal88 said:

If people really knew what was going on in this war (information that is being withheld by the military establishment and MSM), and if people really did care about Ukrainians dying and getting wounded by the hundreds of thousands, they would instead be grateful to Congresswoman Greene for helping stop the onslaught.

As if you and Marjorie Taylor Greene know whats actually going on.

You're HILARIOUS!
Cal88
DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

As if you and Marjorie Taylor Greene know whats actually going on.

You're HILARIOUS!

I'm sure you have a better idea of "what's actually going on".
movielover
Thousands of teenagers take over downtown Chicago, riot, steal, destroy cars.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/teen-takeover-terrorizes-chicago-hundreds-children-destroy-property-attack-tourists
oski003
movielover said:

Thousands of teenagers take over downtown Chicago, riot, steal, destroy cars.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/teen-takeover-terrorizes-chicago-hundreds-children-destroy-property-attack-tourists

It is fox news, so this didn't actually happen. The victims probably were all on magic mushrooms and imagined this. They probably all destroyed their own stuff without realizing it.
First Page Last Page
Page 159 of 336

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.