Breaking News

974,873 Views | 11746 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by movielover
WalterSobchak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Biden comes off plane and shoves UK PM Rishi Sunak aside to salute some random dude lol

White supremacy in action? UK leader a bit diminutive.
Is there any straw you guys won't grasp? Pathetic, even for you.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
sycasey
WalterSobchak said:

movielover said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Biden comes off plane and shoves UK PM Rishi Sunak aside to salute some random dude lol

White supremacy in action? UK leader a bit diminutive.
Is there any straw you guys won't grasp? Pathetic, even for you.
Identity politics only matter when it's a non-white conservative.
movielover
White Supremacy is real.

Our cardboard cutout President is having an aweful trip. He really should be tested for mental capacity.

MinotStateBeav

"Breaking, some member of some random state's air national guard, has gotten US state secrets to destroy diplomatic relations!" rofl

World Destroyed by National Guard. heck of a recruiting pitch
Cal88
Get Woke Go Broke, contd.

Anheuser-Busch Loses $6BN In Six Days After Trans Ad Campaign That Top Execs Never Approved

After reaching a three-year high of $66.73 per share, Bud Light parent company Anheuser Busch Inbev lost more than $6 billion in market cap since announcing its partnership with 26-year-old transgender 'influencer' Dylan Mulvaney on April 2, as bar owners and distributors report a sharp decline in Bud Light sales over the past week.

The company's market cap fell as low as $125.7 billion, down from $132.8 billion six days ago, a drop of more than five-percent. Meanwhile competitor Molson Coors (TAP) saw $350 million added to its market cap over the last week.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/anheuser-busch-loses-6bn-six-days-execs-never-signed-trans-ad-campaign
DiabloWags
This just goes to show how ignorant you are.

The stock hits a 3 year high and is up 50% from a recent low of $45 just six months ago (outperforming everything in sight) and you find a way to label a 4.5% drop in market-cap on some absurd political narrative. - - - Shocker.

The more you post, the more you expose yourself as someone that suffers from Dunning-Kruger.

You have no idea what you're posting about.
Zero.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
MinotStateBeav
DiabloWags said:

The stock hits a 3 year high and is up 50% from a recent low of $45 just six months ago (outperforming everything in sight) and you find a way to label a 4.5% drop in market-cap on some absurd political narrative. - - - Shocker.

The more you post, the more you expose yourself as someone that suffers from Dunning-Kruger.

Zero.

You call him ignorant..but he's right.
MinotStateBeav
Warren Buffet selling Taiwan Semiconductor stock, important news?

DiabloWags
MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

Zero.

You call him ignorant..but he's right.

I can always tell when someone has no idea how the equity market works. Congrats!
oski003
DiabloWags said:

Zero.

The stock market is up 20% from pre-Covid. Budweiser is down 25% from pre-Covid.

Yet you cherry pick data to make it sound like they are doing well because you are being a useful idiot to a liberal agenda - - - Shocker.

Zero.
WalterSobchak
My word, you people are morons. No wonder you're so easily duped and manipulated.

$TAP closed at $36.94 on 3/20/20 and $56.23 today (+$19.29/share or 52.2%).
$BUD closed at $40.30 on 3/20/20 and $64.34 today (+$24.04/share or 59.7%).

Also:

Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
DiabloWags
Yet anothet reason why the GOP is losing the younger crowd. They are ridiculously tone-deaf and just plain stupid.

Keep pandering to the Archie Bunker's of the world and let me know how that works out.

Comstock Act of 1873?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

Zero.

The stock market is up 20% from pre-Covid. Budweiser is down 25% from pre-Covid.

Yet you cherry pick data to make it sound like they are doing well because you are being a useful idiot to a liberal agenda - - - Shocker.

Zero.

So says the guy that was CHEERLEADING NOVAVAX ALL THE WAY DOWN in the Covid thread as it collapsed from $300 to single digits.

Hahahahaha!!!
oski003
WalterSobchak said:

My word, you people are morons. No wonder you're so easily duped and manipulated.

Also:

$VTI closed at $163.93 on 1/03/20 and $205.65 today (+$42/share or +20%).
$BUD closed at $82.75 on 1/03/20 and $64.32 today (-$20/share or -25%).
$TAP is up about 7% in this time period.
WalterSobchak
movielover said:

White Supremacy is real.
You're disgusting.

WalterSobchak
oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

Also:

So what you're saying is the Coors LGBTQ campaigns didn't hurt TAP at all?

oski003
WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

Also:

I am not sure if Coors' campaigns hurt them. I can tell you that Budlight's transvestite campaign certainly is hurting its sales and stock price, which is our current discussion. For what it is worth, the campaign doesn't affect my willingness to drink their products, but I acknowledge that it is alienating a large portion of its customers.
oski003
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

Zero.

Zero.

So says the guy that was CHEERLEADING NOVAVAX ALL THE WAY DOWN in the Covid thread as it collapsed from $300 to single digits.

Hahahahaha!!!

This is your dumbest post in the last few minutes. Once I saw that Novavax was being railroaded, I sold (well above my $17 purchase price). I had also invested in Inovio and Moderna. I was surprised Moderna was approved with its side effects profile. Regardless, my posts in that thread were not stock price based, though you kept trying to push that discussion like it actually had relevance to the underlying medical value of the approved vaccines.
Cal88
DiabloWags said:

Zero.

You have a point about the BUD stock price alone being an imperfect proxy to illustrate the marketing disaster of their rainbow-themed campaign, if only because Bud Light must be a fairly small part of their huge global beer market portfolio post InBev merger, which also includes many leading European and international brands.

However, there is no debate about the trans bubble bath campaign being a hilariously misguided marketing campaign considering their client base, a campaign that led to steep declines in demand for Bud Light, which did have some effect on the BUD stock price.

I also think this meme is hilarious:

DiabloWags
When losers pick losers.
From $300 to $5.

DiabloWags
Guess who "pumped" NVAX all the way dowwwwwwwn.

I'll give you one guess.

Cal88
WalterSobchak said:

Also:

These are not Coors national campaigns, they are limited release local campaigns like urban prides, and feel-good imagery aimed at their corporate image rather than their main consumer segment. They're not ads that are airing in Peoria.

Bud Light has tied its entire brand around bubble bath trans, the same way Flo is the face of Progressive, Jared was or the Marlboro Man is the face of Marlboro. I think even Diablo would not deny that this was a very awkward choice.

The question is, does the woman that dreamt up that Bud Light campaign even realize that she might have seriously jeopardized her Diablo lawn mowing prospects?
WalterSobchak
oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

Also:

I am not sure if Coors' campaigns hurt them. I can tell you that Budlight's transvestite campaign certainly is hurting its sales and stock price, which is our current discussion. For what it is worth, the campaign doesn't affect my willingness to drink their products, but I acknowledge that it is alienating a large portion of its customers.
There's literally no evidence that this MAGAT outrage has had any impact. Stocks rise and fall all the time. BUD is down $2.01 (3.03%) in the current 5 day, but UP 1.5% today. When it dropped $11.20 (12%) between 10/18/19 and 10/25/19, whose "boycott" caused that? Or how about when it fell $10.18 (15.4%) from 2/25/22 to 3/4/22?

WalterSobchak
Cal88 said:

WalterSobchak said:

Also:

These are not Coors national campaigns, they are limited release local campaigns like urban prides, and feel-good imagery aimed at their corporate image rather than their main consumer segment. They're not ads that are airing in Peoria.

Bud Light has tied its entire brand around bubble bath trans, the same way Flo is the face of Progressive, Jared was or the Marlboro Man is the face of Marlboro. I think even Diablo would not deny that this was a very awkward choice.

The question is, does the woman that dreamt up that Bud Light campaign even realize that she might have seriously jeopardized her Diablo lawn mowing prospects?
It's funny, this woman doesn't appear anywhere on the budlight.com main landing page.

DiabloWags
There's an old saying from my boss (Paul Tudor Jones) in 1986 ....

What is obvious, is obviously wrong.

Apparently, Cal88 has never heard of that before.
That's why he continues to naively grasp at straws.

Shocker.

MinotStateBeav
Chicago hosting DNC Convention

Last time Chicago hosted

MinotStateBeav
Remember, Denzel is the GOAT. Also remember this when it's current news.

movielover
MinotStateBeav said:

"Breaking, some member of some random state's air national guard, has gotten US state secrets to destroy diplomatic relations!" rofl

World Destroyed by National Guard. heck of a recruiting pitch

People believe this spin / misinformation?
DiabloWags
movielover said:

And how did such documents get to such a low-lever grunt? Life in prison maybe, for the incompetent bureaucrats who gave him the docs?

He was granted a top security clearance in 2021.
Nice job Pentagon!
bearister
As will be proven in court in the Dominion defamation case, Fox News is an intentional disseminator of fake news. It will be fun to have that memorialized in the judgment filed in the case.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags
Minot State couldnt care any less about the Truth.
He still thinks Jan. 6th was a "tourist" visit.
concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

Warren Buffet selling Taiwan Semiconductor stock, important news?

You know what this means to me?

Tuberville figured out that he could make a hell of a lot more money as a Senator than a top flight SEC football coach, which is already 15x what the US President makes.

And right now, Justice Thomas is choking knowing that he's getting bent for a $150k house and getting NO inside information the way congressmen do.

I mean, where's the front running opportunity in banning abortion? Go long prenatal care facilities?

Joking aside, and verification of story aside, that was fairly shocking video!
And as I posted in another video, we'd love to have all the Taiwanese!
But they'll probably go to Canada instead. I hear Vancouver Island is pretty nice.
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

And how did such documents get to such a low-lever grunt? Life in prison maybe, for the incompetent bureaucrats who gave him the docs?

He was granted a top security clearance in 2021.
Nice job Pentagon!

This "kid" seems pretty random, but I'm confident each party will find a way to blame the other.
movielover
Top security clearance and Ukraine war plans given to a 21-year-old National Guard member.

Sure. Gotcha. s/
concordtom
Yeah, that was incredibly stupid.

It must be on account of the Biden Crime Family, right?
First Page Last Page
Page 158 of 336

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.