Breaking News

971,469 Views | 11719 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by DiabloWags
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearHunter said:

Defund the Police State.
I have no doubt Gaetz is acting on principle and not because the FBI investigated him for sex trafficking a couple of years back.
DiabloWags
British (non-Sherpa Nepal) climber KENTON COOL climbs Mt. Everist for the 17th time.
A record for a non-Sherpa guide!
His first climb was in 2004.

British climber scales Everest for 17th time, the most by a non-Sherpa guide (yahoo.com)

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bearister
….and one of those rare guys like the guy below who has a name that constitutes a complete sentence.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sonofabear51
Go away. Now. And stay there. Nobody here believes you and doesn't tolerate your crap. Your past posts on other subjects are telling. Do yourself a favor and put those charts and graphs away. I'm still not sure why you ever have posted so much being a Russian cheerleader. Don't reply to me, just go away.
Start Slowly and taper off
Cal88

"He doesn't like you"
BearHunter
Put those charts and graphs away, Timmy!
oski003
oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Should she be first place in the transgender category or first place in the women's category? Is this fair to biological women?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/03/23/transgender-cyclist-wins-nyc-womens-race/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-12033457/amp/From-born-man-Queen-Mountains-Trans-cyclist-romps-victory-womens-race.html

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/trans-cyclist-picks-up-overall-victory-tour-of-the-gila.amp

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cycling-team-parts-ways-olympian-inga-thompson-call-protest-ucis-transgender-athlete-policy.amp

Result of the other woman's race won by a different biological man. Olympian Inga Thompson gets too political in protest of this and gets the boot.

Biological female cyclists are so anti-woke. Cancel them!

"Women refuse to stand at winner's podium after transgender cyclist finishes in first place in women's category"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/women-refuse-to-stand-at-winner-s-podium-after-transgender-cyclist-finishes-in-first-place-in-women-s-category/ar-AA1bqo5A?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=97c2848139b84f3aaefe4c07110418ef&ei=19
Cal88
Since this is a college sports site, you have to wonder how this is going to affect the NCAA arms race. It would only take a couple of trans athletes on a team to dominate NCAAW hoops.

There is now a path towards a scholarship and professional sports league for average biological male players if trans players are normalized, and the same applies in NCAAW and most other women's sports. You wonder if this is going to completely disrupt the women's tennis circuit, where the financial incentive is huge, a male player with an average to mediocre athletic potential could transition and dominate the sport.
okaydo
dimitrig
okaydo said:

It's always a dad. Mom must be horrified after viewing this.

oski003
Cal88 said:

Since this is a college sports site, you have to wonder how this is going to affect the NCAA arms race. It would only take a couple of trans athletes on a team to dominate NCAAW hoops.

There is now a path towards a scholarship and professional sports league for average biological male players if trans players are normalized, and the same applies in NCAAW and most other women's sports. You wonder if this is going to completely disrupt the women's tennis circuit, where the financial incentive is huge, a male player with an average to mediocre athletic potential could transition and dominate the sport.

Navratilova wants to protect women's tennis.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11903643/amp/Martina-Navratilova-says-banning-trans-athletes-womens-events-step-right-direction.html
Cal88
There is a political battle looming between 2nd generation feminists (which include members of the LGBT community like Navratilova or Camille Paglia) and 2020s woke culture advocates championing the trans movement who view biological males trans women competing in womens sports as a Promothean basic human right. I think the latter are going to win, them being at the forefront of the current social justice movement.

This will change the face of women's sports in the West (I guess literally as well as figuratively...)
movielover
Google Democrat Klanbake.
movielover
BearHunter said:

Sam Hinton deserves her own thread really but I decided to spare all of us.

"The devil made They do it." - Flip Wilson (modified)

Cal88: have always loved Camille Paglia. Sharp, complex woman.
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearHunter said:

Defund the Police State.
I have no doubt Gaetz is acting on principle and not because the FBI investigated him for sex trafficking a couple of years back.

You mean the two-year investigation that led to no charges being filed.
MinotStateBeav
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

There is a political battle looming between 2nd generation feminists (which include members of the LGBT community like Navratilova or Camille Paglia) and 2020s woke culture advocates championing the trans movement who view biological males trans women competing in womens sports as a Promothean basic human right. I think the latter are going to win, them being at the forefront of the current social justice movement.

This will change the face of women's sports in the West (I guess literally as well as figuratively...)
Where is this huge wave of trans athletes dominating women's sports? I only see a few here and there with only occasional success at best. I seriously doubt anyone would transition just to do that.

Also, Renee Richards didn't change the landscape of women's tennis all those years ago.

DiabloWags
Utah wife who poisoned her husband with a massive dose of fentanyl, secretly took out a nearly $2 MILLION DOLLAR Life Insurance Policy against him.

A court document filed Thursday alleged that in September 2020, Eric Richins found out that his wife had obtained and spent a $250,000 home equity line of credit on their home in Kamas, had withdrawn at least $100,000 from his bank accounts, and spent more than $30,000 on his credit cards.

Koury Richins, the Black Widow

Utah mom accused of poisoning husband with fentanyl in cocktail took out $2 million in life insurance policies on him (yahoo.com)
movielover

Cal88 said:

Where is this huge wave of trans athletes dominating women's sports? I only see a few here and there with only occasional success at best. I seriously doubt anyone would transition just to do that.

Also, Renee Richards didn't change the landscape of women's tennis all those years ago.

We've just recently seen the wider occurrence of trans athletes, and though it appears the numbers are relatively small, they often dominate. It appears highly disproportional (male identifying as female).

Has a girl identifying as male ever dominated?
movielover

ShipwreckedCrew is a former veteran DOJ attorney now in private practice. He recently picked up J6 defendants, and has won some J6 legal battles.

bearister

Her autobiography, Tennis Without Balls, was a solid read.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Cal88

Cal88 said:

It's still pretty early, I think the floodgates will start opening once there is a successful role model star trans athlete. In NCAAW BB, we could start seeing that once there are trans players coming out from HS, The colleges that will recruit them first will have a big step up over the competition.

Richards was a mediocre tennis player as a man, and he transitioned in his mid-30s. If you take any active player in the top 500 on the men's circuit today, he would dominate the women's.

The differential is very clear in sports like swimming or T&F, where the performance delta is readily quantified, but that differential is the same in sports like BB, soccer etc, where for instance the world champion USWMNT would get crushed by a decent boys' high school team.
DiabloWags
Cal88 said:

It's still pretty early, I think the floodgates will start opening once there is a successful role model star trans athlete. In NCAAW BB, we could start seeing that once there are trans players coming out from HS, The colleges that will recruit them first will have a big step up over the competition.

The differential is very clear in sports like swimming or T&F, where the performance delta is readily quantified, but that differential is the same in sports like BB, soccer etc, where for instance the world champion USWMNT would get crushed by a decent boys' high school team.

Cool story.

Do you actually believe that a trans high school athlete just shows up in college and competes without making any changes?

You might want to do some homework in order to become better informed.

For starters, each sports National Governing Body makes the rules.
If there is no NGB, then the policy would be determined by that sport's international federation. And if there is no international federation, the policy would then be determined by the IOC.

Doesnt sound like you are actually aware of the Rules governing trans athletes.

For participation in last year's Winter and Spring Championships, documentation by an athlete had to include compliance with the 2010 NCAA policy, which stipulates ONE YEAR OF TESTOSTERONE SUPPRESSION TREATMENT.

How many Colleges do you know will be recruiting transgender athletes if they have to sit out a year on suppression meds?

Doesnt sound like a very economic way of utilizing one's scholarship funds.

Transgender Student-Athlete Participation Policy - NCAA.org

DiabloWags
These 36 trans athletes have competed openly in college - Outsports
Cal88
DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

Cool story.

Do you actually believe that a trans high school athlete just shows up in college and competes without making any changes?

You might want to do some homework in order to become better informed.

For starters, each sports National Governing Body makes the rules.
If there is no NGB, then the policy would be determined by that sport's international federation. And if there is no international federation, the policy would then be determined by the IOC.

Doesnt sound like you are actually aware of the Rules governing trans athletes.

For participation in last year's Winter and Spring Championships, documentation by an athlete had to include compliance with the 2010 NCAA policy, which stipulates ONE YEAR OF TESTOSTERONE SUPPRESSION TREATMENT.

How many Colleges do you know will be recruiting transgender athletes if they have to sit out a year on suppression meds?

Doesnt sound like a very economic way of utilizing one's scholarship funds.

Transgender Student-Athlete Participation Policy - NCAA.org

Thomas went from a mediocre/average male swimmer at UPenn to D1 NCAAW champ after transitioning.

You'd have to be more braindead than a Pennsylvania senator to believe that Thomas didn't have the physiological advantages of a biological male in blowing out the field of women's swimming.
movielover
Transgender woman who last year competed as a man (8th place) wins NCAA track championship

(1) Andraya Yearwood - track and field - won state titles for the high school 100-meter dash and 200-meter dash as a trans girl.

(2) Lia Thomas - 6'1" - an unknown male swimmer, won the 500-yard freestyle event at the NCAA championships and easily beat the silver medalist. "She" is substantially taller with dramatically larger shoulders and hands than her competition.

(3) Fallon Fox won 5 of 6 fights as an openly transgender woman in mixed martial arts. "Transgender MMA Fighter Fallon Fox beat her female opponent Tamika Brents so severely that she suffered a broken skull."

"I've fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can't answer whether it's because she was born a man or not because I'm not a doctor. I can only say, I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. Her grip was different, I could usually move around in the clinch against other females but couldn't move at all in Fox's clinch," Brents told Whoa TV."

She actually fractured a second skull in 43 seconds, listen to her post-fight interview (short).

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news-when-transgender-fighter-fallon-fox-broke-opponent-s-skull-mma-fight

(4) Chloe Anderson was a 6'1" volleyball player for UCSC, unsure how many VB players in DIII are that height and physique.

(5) "Selina Soule, Alanna Smith, Chelsea Mitchell and Ashley Nicoletti are the four young women who saw their high school athletic goals thwarted by transgender athletes. They argue the policy violates federal Title IX law, whose "whole purpose was to ensure that girls had equal athletic opportunities to compete and win in girls' sports events."

"Mitchell, for example, would have won the 2019 state championship in the women's 55-meter indoor track competition, but because two males took first and second place, she was denied the gold medal," said Alliance Defending Freedom, the legal group representing the female athletes. "Soule, Smith, and Nicoletti likewise were or have been denied medals and/or advancement opportunities." "

https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/article_eef6fe80-40d4-11ed-b716-ef3255a8ad7e.html
movielover
Gateway Pundit: Breaking: Majority of Americans Believe Joe Biden Has Committed Impeachable Offenses Despite Mainstream Media Blackout of His Criminal Acts

By Jim Hoft May. 20, 2023

"A majority of American voters agree with Rep. Greene. The latest Rasmussen poll found that 53% of American voters believe Joe Biden has committed impeachable crimes!"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/breaking-majority-americans-believe-joe-biden-has-committed/
dimitrig
MinotStateBeav said:

What would be corrupt about that?

Cal88
dimitrig said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Yogi being unbanned on Twitter!
movielover
Rational well-read people realize:

- President Trump fashioned 5 peace deals in the Middle East
- President Trump started no new wars
- President Trump denied advisors requests for Military strikes at least 4 times

- President Biden has directly aided in the deaths of approximately 400,000 men in Ukraine, another 250-300,000 injured, and millions of evacuees
- President Biden's minions have repeatedly rebuffed peace talks (Boris Johnson, etc.)
- Joe Biden never spoke to Putin before the SPO; in its earliest stages; or since then

dajo9
Here's the thing. Transgender people in sports is being used as a cudgel against transgender people in general. They are using this narrow topic to win people over to their bigoted side. If transgender people were not allowed to compete in sports, they would find another way to attack transgender people. Don't fall for it.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
DiabloWags
Wow, a 6-01" tall college volleyball player at UCSC!

Who knew???

This just goes to show everyone here how utterly clueless you are ...repeatedly falling prey to cutting and pasting right-wing gibberish that you clearly cant even comprehend how stupid it sounds.

PS. Yearwood doesnt even run college track.. Yawn.

movielover
This peach has also been convicted of spousal abuse and multiple other felonies. George Soros DA Pamela Price running the show.

DiabloWags
Trolls gotta troll.

DiabloWags
dimitrig said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Nothing.
Theyve known each other for 40 years.
First Page Last Page
Page 177 of 335

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.