Breaking News

790,266 Views | 10504 Replies | Last: 43 min ago by bear2034
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Alameda County….the New Wild West?

https://abc7news.com/3-killed-3-injured-in-east-bay-shootings-within-24-hours-police/13308757/

According to the most recent Ass. DA who was run out, the new DA has hired an almost exclusively Black leadership team while removing most Caucasian males. Many seasoned prosecutors have been ironically hired by San Francisco. The department sounds like a disaster while violent criminals are coddled.
bearister
He helped her bust the union by quitting. Most Deputy DA's joined the Teamsters Union when during her unsuccessful run in 2018 she said she would fire "All the Mother F@ucks" if she won. A Deputy DA who she tries to fire is entitled to a jury trial in Federal Court for breach of the collective bargaining agreement. Anyone who quits is helping her bust the union.

Butch Ford is an A+ prosecutor. He convicted that White POS that knifed that lovely Black woman to death on BART. The DA is replacing seasoned prosecutors with political hacks that have never tried a case but know how to process easy plea bargain deals.

Butch:

The DA is the biggest enemy of the Black community because the word is out among the gangs that they can slaughter each other with impunity and get "restorative justice" aka an ankle bracket and a diversion program.

Cal Bear Emilie Raguso of the Berkeley Scanner is so far up her rear end that she tried to have her forcibly removed from a press conference.

Butch Ford's letter of resignation (he should not have quit but demanded a jury trial and done discovery):

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Goldener Bar

dimitrig
bearister said:

Alameda County….the New Wild West?

https://abc7news.com/3-killed-3-injured-in-east-bay-shootings-within-24-hours-police/13308757/

Clearly not enough guns
movielover
movielover
Goldener Bar said:

Win for the MIC.
movielover
dajo9
movielover said:

Your argument here is that the Republican House of Reps is is in on what you perceive to be the Russia collusion hoax?

I hope you will remember in 2024 by not voting for Republicans for the House.
American Vermin
movielover
Reading comprehension issue?

The nation desperately needs answers like 'Why didn't he require ANYONE involved in the Russian collusion hoax to testify under oath.'
dajo9
movielover said:

The nation desperately needs answers like 'Why didn't he require ANYONE involved in the Russian collusion hoax to testify under oath.'

So why is Gym Jordan allowing this House hearing to be secret?
American Vermin
movielover
California's decades-long mismanaged forests

Chronicle: "California's largest property insurer [State Farm] halts new home policies due to wildfire risk, rising costs"

Expect rates to increase (diminished Supply).
movielover
AunBear89
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Just spitballin' here: he doesn't want to expose the Durham report for the huge waste of time and money that it truly is. Benghazi redux.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
dajo9
AunBear89 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Just spitballin' here: he doesn't want to expose the Durham report for the huge waste of time and money that it truly is. Benghazi redux.

Of course you are right but I want to hear from bearfarce and movielover
American Vermin
Goldener Bar
AunBear89 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

That's pretty silly. Anyone who wants to can read the report. If we're concerned about a huge waste of time and money, we can talk about the Russiagate investigation.
blungld
Unit2Sucks said:

A few years ago these morons told us that gay marriage was destroying the family and the biggest problem facing us. Then they moved onto BLM and Antifa. Last year they told us CRT was the boogeyman. Now they are focused on anti-trans and telling us to worry about bathing suits.

Meanwhile, their leaders are running us into a brick wall with the debt ceiling and ignoring children being ripped apart by AR15 gunfire at school on a regular basis.
You forgot caravans.
AunBear89
And the people who have read it are seeing that it was a waste. But the Right Wing media bubble tells the MAGAts what they want to hear and we know how good these rubes are at doing their own research and forming their own opinions.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
What is a dog, then? On the unbearable death of my dog, Polly

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/may/28/what-is-a-dog-then-on-the-unbearable-death-of-my-dog-polly?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
movielover

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

1. I guess you don't understand the meaning of parody.

2. This just shows how meaningless a blue check mark has become and how far Twitter has fallen.
Cal88
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

I bet Chloe Cole, Harmeet Dhillion and Dr. Jordan Peterson had a major hand in this.

Funny how people like "yourself" have no idea that the stock collapsed last week on horrible earnings.
You (and other MAGA Media) conveniently ignore that key fundamental event.

Look no further than your friends at the NY Post that wrote the following:

A week ago Wednesday before the controversy erupted, Target's stock closed at $160.96 a share, giving the big-box chain a market capitalization of $74.3 billion.

As of early trading on Thursday, however, shares of the company were trading off 1% at $141.76 capping a weeklong tumble that has shrunk the "cheap chic" discount retailer's value to $65.3 billion.

That amounts to a 12% drop that has shaved a whopping $9 billion off the company's market capitalization.

Target loses $9B in week since boycott calls over 'PRIDE' collection (nypost.com)

Not a single mention of the fact that the stock collapsed 25% one week ago Thursday, on May 18th due to poor earnings. It's worst day since 1987.

Are you really this gullible?

You pulled the same tirade earlier this month with Bud Light, claiming the boycott was just noise. It turned out it wasn't. Bud Light fiasco is bringing the entire valuation of InBev down, while its competitors Miller and Coors-Molson are raking it in.

While it's still a bit early for Target as he boycott is recent, I wouldn't discount the effect of the boycott that is building up against them to have a definite impact on their bottom line and valuation.
Big C
bearister said:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/may/28/what-is-a-dog-then-on-the-unbearable-death-of-my-dog-polly?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

This is why I don't want to get a dog again. Well, this plus how having a dog limits our travel flexibility. Well, that and also the extra work and the messes. Well, and the expenses. But outside of those things, I'd love to get a dog again.
calbear93
Big C said:

bearister said:

This is why I don't want to get a dog again. Well, this plus how having a dog limits our travel flexibility. Well, that and also the extra work and the messes. Well, and the expenses. But outside of those things, I'd love to get a dog again.
Dogs are so worth it. We just get a dog sitter when we do a short travel or leave in the care of one of our friends when we go on an extended vacation. Of course, even the top hotels now accommodate dogs.
bearister
dajo9
Goldener Bar said:

AunBear89 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

That's pretty silly. Anyone who wants to can read the report. If we're concerned about a huge waste of time and money, we can talk about the Russiagate investigation.

The Mueller investigation was free. It paid for itself. It also took half the time of the useless Durham investigation.
American Vermin
movielover
BearHunter
This is extremely dangerous to our democracy!
Goldener Bar
dajo9 said:

Goldener Bar said:

AunBear89 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

That's pretty silly. Anyone who wants to can read the report. If we're concerned about a huge waste of time and money, we can talk about the Russiagate investigMaation.
The Mueller investigation was free. It paid for itself. It also took half the time of the useless Durham investigation.
Cost of Mueller Investigation - between $32M-$35M
https://time.com/5557693/mueller-report-cost/

Cost of Durham Report - $6.5M
https://reason.com/2023/05/16/for-6-5-million-durham-report-finds-fbi-didnt-have-solid-dirt-on-trump-and-russia/

Propping up the Mueller Report's investigation of a fictional conspiracy because Manafort forfeited $42M in real property as part of a plea bargain and then calling it paying for itself when the money didn't go to the Justice Department is just more of what people who want to believe in the collusion narrative have to do to convince themselves it wasn't a giant waste of time.

The Reason article above had a great bit on the stupidity of this entire charade

Quote:

Ultimately, the Durham report represents one more entry in a sad, symbiotically conspiratorial, paranoid juncture in American politics. Democrats spent years convincing themselves of an elaborate Trump-Russia conspiracy and, when given the opportunity, used the levers of government to try and prove it even when the evidence wasn't there. Republicans rightfully repudiated this.

But they didn't stop there, instead concocting a broad-based and elaborate conspiracy involving the Clinton campaign, Robert Mueller, and the "Deep State." And given the opportunity to use government power to try and prove this equally nonsensical conspiracy, they took it. On both sides, there was bad behavior and sketchy dealings, to be sure. Both the Mueller and Durham investigations revealed that. But nothing uncovered the elaborate fantasies of evil and massive corruption that either side concocted.

calbear93
Goldener Bar said:

dajo9 said:

Goldener Bar said:

AunBear89 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

That's pretty silly. Anyone who wants to can read the report. If we're concerned about a huge waste of time and money, we can talk about the Russiagate investigMaation.

https://reason.com/2023/05/16/for-6-5-million-durham-report-finds-fbi-didnt-have-solid-dirt-on-trump-and-russia/

Propping up the Mueller Report's investigation of a fictional conspiracy because Manafort forfeited $42M in real property as part of a plea bargain and then calling it paying for itself when the money didn't go to the Justice Department is just more of what people who want to believe in the collusion narrative have to do to convince themselves it wasn't a giant waste of time.

The Reason article above had a great bit on the stupidity of this entire charade

Quote:

Ultimately, the Durham report represents one more entry in a sad, symbiotically conspiratorial, paranoid juncture in American politics. Democrats spent years convincing themselves of an elaborate Trump-Russia conspiracy and, when given the opportunity, used the levers of government to try and prove it even when the evidence wasn't there. Republicans rightfully repudiated this.

But they didn't stop there, instead concocting a broad-based and elaborate conspiracy involving the Clinton campaign, Robert Mueller, and the "Deep State." And given the opportunity to use government power to try and prove this equally nonsensical conspiracy, they took it. On both sides, there was bad behavior and sketchy dealings, to be sure. Both the Mueller and Durham investigations revealed that. But nothing uncovered the elaborate fantasies of evil and massive corruption that either side concocted.

Not sure how one concludes so confidently that an investigation of Trump by a special counsel was at no cost. Was it funded by the Democratic party? It isn't as if it is like the Fed where the banks pay the fees. Anyone who has overseen litigation knows how expensive the discovery phase is. That's pretty much the entire special counsel investigation, isn't it?
dajo9
Goldener Bar said:

dajo9 said:

Goldener Bar said:

AunBear89 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Quote:

Actually, no, Mueller getting convictions and asset forfeitures to the Federal government is truly paying for itself. You are engaging in a lot of spin there.

As are the light-on-facts, opinion
articles you post. I posted specific Trump/Russia actions that concern me. You ignored them.
American Vermin
concordtom
Burner account

Movielover
GoldenerBar
Bear Hunter
And several others!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nba-opens-investigation-longtime-ref-eric-lewis-over-alleged-burner-account-per-reports-025702122.html
oski003
concordtom said:

Burner account

Movielover
GoldenerBar
Bear Hunter
And several others!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nba-opens-investigation-longtime-ref-eric-lewis-over-alleged-burner-account-per-reports-025702122.html

Movielover = Mark Fox
GoldenerBar = Mark Madsen
Bear Hunter = Jim Knowlton
concordtom
No.
It's just one person who sits at home prompting responses from us.
That's okay. Everyone needs a little bit of love.

movielover

movielover
First Page Last Page
Page 183 of 301

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.