Breaking News

978,158 Views | 11763 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by movielover
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Even Hunter Biden said his laptop was real.
Big C

bear2034, I forget: Who did you used to be before you changed your handle? PM me, if you don't want to say in front of everybody...
AunBear89
Big C said:

bear2034, I forget: Who did you used to be before you changed your handle? PM me, if you don't want to say in front of everybody...

It's a Yogi Zombie Sock Puppet that got a one year rather than lifetime ban.

He thinks using this account will obfuscate that fact that Yogi has knee pads with "DT" in big gold letters. He wears them when he's showing how balanced he is as he fellates Trump and the GQP.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
Big C said:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
tequila4kapp
Hunter Biden...

Nothing suspicious with the DOJ's handling of this matter whatsoever...

It is virtually impossible to see President Biden not pardoning his son. If that happens the Impeachment Inquiry goes turbo-charged and there are real implications for the election.
dajo9
tequila4kapp said:

Hunter Biden...

It is virtually impossible to see President Biden not pardoning his son. If that happens the Impeachment Inquiry goes turbo-charged and there are real implications for the election.

Do you feel that way about Trump pardoning his political allies? Hunter Biden seems to be treated much more harshly than Trump's family is treated. I am for equality under the law and I am not seeing it.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
bear2034
tequila4kapp said:

Hunter Biden...

If Hunter gets indicted after the election and Joe doesn't win re-election, he won't be able to pardon him.
tequila4kapp
Pardons can be granted any time after the commission of the crime. Conviction is not required.
bearister

*I personally hope this scandal forces Biden to say he's not running.
oski003
bearister said:

Kushner should return the $2 billion he was given. That's crazy. I thought it was invested in a fund he managed. Didn't realize he was given it. That sounds terrible.
movielover
Hunter Biden Rule: strippers aren't a tax write off.
movielover
MAGA.

bear2034
"I used to say if I can make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a
front-man or front-woman, and they had an earpiece in, and I was just in
my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff, and I could sort of
deliver the lines, but somebody else was doing all the talking and
ceremony, I'd be fine with that,"

- Obama to Stephen Colbert on CBS's The Late Show.
Cal88
bearister said:

In an ideal world, Jared and Hunter would share the same cell.
dajo9
movielover said:

MAGA.

In December 2020 the unemployment rate was 6.7%. 140,000 jobs were lost just in the month of December. In the whole year of 2020, 9 million jobs were lost. GDP dropped 1.5% and it would have been catastrophic except Trump and Congress used liberal Keynesian policies to save the economy and the Federal deficit for the year was -$3.1 trillion.

It's no secret that Traitor Trump is a complete dumb ****. So many needlessly make themselves guilty by association.
Unit2Sucks
These are not serious people. Pretty clear that Comer has nothing and knows he has nothing so you end up with ridiculous conversations like this. According to Comer, the GOP base should be mad that Hunter was indicted because it was to protect him and cover everything up.

bear2034
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

MAGA.
In December 2020 the unemployment rate was 6.7%. 140,000 jobs were lost just in the month of December. In the whole year of 2020, 9 million jobs were lost. GDP dropped 1.5% and it would have been catastrophic except Trump and Congress used liberal Keynesian policies to save the economy and the Federal deficit for the year was -$3.1 trillion.

It's no secret that Traitor Trump is a complete dumb ****. So many needlessly make themselves guilty by association.

Yes, 2020 was when the pandemic started. Most countries suffered similar fates as well states like California where lockdowns forced many small business to disappear forever.
bearister

River surfing in Munich
dajo9
bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

MAGA.

Yes, 2020 was when the pandemic started. Most countries suffered similar fates as well states like California where lockdowns forced many small business to disappear forever.

No **** Sherlock.

Everybody knows the pandemic hit in 2020 and wrecked the economy except for that dumb **** Traitor Trump and the leading intellectual light of the Republican Party, who is named Catturd. And the permamoron movielover and the 3 idiots who starred his post, in which Traitor Trump claims things were great 3 years ago.
oski003
dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

MAGA.

No **** Sherlock.

Everybody knows the pandemic hit in 2020 and wrecked the economy except for that dumb **** Traitor Trump and the leading intellectual light of the Republican Party, who is named Catturd. And the permamoron movielover and the 3 idiots who starred his post, in which Traitor Trump claims things were great 3 years ago.

You posted as if you didn't realize it. His post was justified.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

MAGA.

No **** Sherlock.

You posted as if you didn't realize it. His post was justified.

You retreads will post anything to divert your gaze away from the fact you are defending an imbecile in Donald Trump
bear2034
dajo9 said:

No **** Sherlock.

The beginning of 2020 was definitely much better than the end!
Cal88
bear2034
Poll: Biden Approval Rating Falls to Lowest Level Since He Took Office
bearister

tequila4kapp
That money is bat**** crazy. And I'm a lifelong Dodgers fan.
Big C

For an over-half-a-century Giants fan such as myself, this is like if Cal were to lose a 5-star recruit to Stanfurd.

I hope da Bums get a poor return on their (massive) investment.
dimitrig

I mostly feel bad for the Angels.

Two probable HoFers in Trout and Ohtani and they couldn't even build a playoff team around them.

bearister
Big C
dimitrig said:

I mostly feel bad for the Angels.

Two probable HoFers in Trout and Ohtani and they couldn't even build a playoff team around them.

Yeah, my heart bleeds for the Angels.

Wait, what?!? No, it doesn't! Doesn't matter the sport, the second team in LA has always been irrelevant... and rightly so!
sycasey
bearister said:

Yup, we are in the darkest timeline.
bearister

bear2034

Nearly 2 million people voted.to reinstate Alex Jones on Twitter.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

Just what X needs to bring back all the mainstream advertising dollars! Go get 'em, Elon!
bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bear2034 said:

Just what X needs to bring back all the mainstream advertising dollars! Go get 'em, Elon!
I don't think advertising on X will help put out the dumpster fire at Disney.
First Page Last Page
Page 252 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.