Breaking News

977,951 Views | 11763 Replies | Last: 30 min ago by movielover
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

Well, let's actually be honest.
We don't want to talk about your Alternate Facts.
Joe Biden isn't really him. He's an actor played by someone who looks like Joe Biden. LOL.
concordtom
bear2034 said:

bearister said:

tRump's rigged every contest he was in his whole life, he simply under estimated how many fake votes he would need to beat Biden in 2020. He won't make that mistake again. Unfortunately he won't live more than a year into his term because he weighs 350, can't breathe and smells like something crawled up inside of him and died.
Democrats were election deniers in 2016 when Trump won.
Democrats were election fraud deniers in 2020 when they cheated.
Democrats will be election deniers in 2024 when Trump wins again.

That's not true.

You're insane!
bear2034
concordtom said:

That's not true.

The average person has no interest in understanding the truth.

They simply want to be safe.
bear2034
movielover said:

Since we have undeniable proof they rigged the Democrat selection process, why wouldn't they rig the presidential election?

And when Trump won, they'd spend 4 years perfecting the steal and placing g George Soros DAs in power.

Act 3: Lawfare.

On Face the Nation, CBS News Correspondent, Catherine Herridge, Predicts a 'Black Swan Event' in 2024: 'A National Security Crisis with Unpredictable High Impact'

Would Democrats go so far as to postpone or cancel the election?
bear2034
concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

tRump's rigged every contest he was in his whole life, he simply under estimated how many fake votes he would need to beat Biden in 2020. He won't make that mistake again. Unfortunately he won't live more than a year into his term because he weighs 350, can't breathe and smells like something crawled up inside of him and died.
That's not true.

You're insane!
movielover
bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Since we have undeniable proof they rigged the Democrat selection process, why wouldn't they rig the presidential election?

And when Trump won, they'd spend 4 years perfecting the steal and placing g George Soros DAs in power.

On Face the Nation, CBS News Correspondent, Catherine Herridge, Predicts a 'Black Swan Event' in 2024: 'A National Security Crisis with Unpredictable High Impact'

Progressives are excellent at planning in advance, and now they have the FIB and DOJ in their pocket. We still have Dominion in place, ballot harvesting in CA, and Mittens Romney relative as a UniParty stooge. I don't think they have to go that far, given their many other crooked options, a Progressive media, and Internet titans. Even Kari Lake got hosed... precincts shutting down in key areas... nothing to see there, right? s/
bearister
movielover said:

Even Kari Lake got hosed... precincts shutting down in key areas... nothing to see there, right? s/

Arizona judge: Defamation lawsuit against Kari Lake to move forward | State and Regional | azdailysun.com

https://azdailysun.com/news/state-and-regional/arizona-judge-defamation-lawsuit-against-kari-lake-to-move-forward/article_de304012-a0ea-11ee-b7a7-4ba6d7d483e8.html

Well, she will get her chance to present all her theories in court, you know, that place where facts, evidence, the law and burdens of proof govern and unsubstantiated allegations, alternative facts and subjective truth (aka "my truth") are not considered competent evidence and thus deemed inadmissible.

Since Kari is on the A Train to Rudyville, she might want to make a few stops along the way and start ratholing some of her $9M in assets because, like Rudy, a bankruptcy court won't discharge what she is going to get clobbered for.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
bearister said:

Arizona judge: Defamation lawsuit against Kari Lake to move forward | State and Regional | azdailysun.com

https://azdailysun.com/news/state-and-regional/arizona-judge-defamation-lawsuit-against-kari-lake-to-move-forward/article_de304012-a0ea-11ee-b7a7-4ba6d7d483e8.html

Well, she will get her chance to present all her theories in court, you know, that place where facts, evidence, the law and burdens of proof govern instead of unsubstantiated allegations, alternative facts and subjective truth (aka "my truth") aren't relevant or admitted into evidence.

Since Kari is on the A Train to Rudyville, she might want to make a few stops along the way and start ratholing some of her $9M in assets because, like Rudy, a bankruptcy court won't discharge what she is going to get clobbered for.

The RWNJs don't want you to know that Stephen Richer (who Lake defamed) is a Republican and Adleson, the judge, is a Republican who was appointed by Arizona's GOP governor.

Just like the plaintiffs in CO were GOPers.

The MAGA wing of the GOP is at war with sane conservatives.
bear2034
In Arizona, MAGA is at war with the McCain Republican remnant.

Democrat infighting is hidden because they operate like a cult.
concordtom
bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Of course, total projection! Absurd projection.

When we project, it's based on Trump's own words. (See: President for Life. Dictator on Day 1.)
concordtom
bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

That's not true.

You're insane!

How many times have you posted in OT?
You win.
concordtom
movielover said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Progressives are excellent at planning in advance, and now they have the FIB and DOJ in their pocket. We still have Dominion in place, ballot harvesting in CA, and Mittens Romney relative as a UniParty stooge. I don't think they have to go that far, given their many other crooked options, a Progressive media, and Internet titans. Even Kari Lake got hosed... precincts shutting down in key areas... nothing to see there, right? s/

You should go to a trump rally and look for Jordan Klepper. I look forward to seeing your star turn in one of his videos!
movielover
Interesting, independent (?) analysis of the 2024 election. Highlights:

1. Massive likely independent field which could take 20% of the vote Jill Stein, RJK Jr., etc.

2. Biden a stalking horse for Newsom?

3. The Plumb (?) Book 8,000 Deep State actors who President Trump never removed. These are unelected, they can all be fired. President Trump allegedly has two think tanks putting together a list to man these positions.

bear2034
Disapproval for Biden among left wingers and independent types may not translate to votes for 3rd party candidates. People might just stay home and not fill out ballots.
movielover
Trump hangs w LT and MMA fighter, Joe Rogan quickie. And Trumps a good golfer?

bear2034
I received the same Rickards and Rogan youtube video clips on my feed yesterday.
movielover
What do you think of Rickards?
movielover
Asian rapper from The City and proprieter of Kung Food restaurant Slams "crooked politicians", "phony -ss liberals", Mayor Breed, and Asian Hate. Video includes clips of chilling crimes against elderly Asians.

movielover
bear2034
movielover said:

What do you think of Rickards?
It's the first time I heard of him. It looks like he started writing books within the last 10 years about the global elite prior to the pandemic. I'm curious as to what he has to say about how they will benefit whenever the big recession hits us. What do you think?
Cal88
movielover said:

I'm seriously worried about Trump giving his son-in-law the keys to his Mideast foreign policy, Kushner being a very close friend of Nethanyahu.

The Ukraine situation is kind of solving itself regardless of who comes in in 24, it's going to end next year, but the situation in Gaza is an even bigger powderkeg and killing field...
bearister
Kushner's high school teachers thought he was an imbecile and were outraged when his jailbird daddy bought Jared's acceptance into Harvard…. but that is just the way of the world. The tRumps all went to good schools via the "purchased degree" route because their collective brain would have difficulty coming up with two brain cells to rub against one another.

I'm convinced tRump has untreated dyslexia because he won't read and his vocabulary is that of a 8 year old.
Big C
bearister said:

Kushner's high school teachers thought he was an imbecile and were outraged when his jailbird daddy bought Jered's acceptance into Harvard…. but that is just the way of the world. The trumps all went to good schools via the "purchased degree" route because their collective brain would have difficulty coming up with two brain cells to rub against one another.

I'm convinced tRump has untreated dyslexia because he won't read and his vocabulary is that of a 8 year old.

This is why he is able to connect with 30% of the American population. Between 2016 and 2020, his support among the college educated plummeted, which caused his support among the non-college educated to actually increase. Damn intellectual "elites" with their fancy diplomas! We'll show them!
oski003
bearister said:

Kushner's high school teachers thought he was an imbecile and were outraged when his jailbird daddy bought Jered's acceptance into Harvard…. but that is just the way of the world. The tRumps all went to good schools via the "purchased degree" route because their collective brain would have difficulty coming up with two brain cells to rub against one another.

JARED Kushner graduated from Harvard with honors in 2003, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in government. Kushner then enrolled in the joint-J.D./M.B.A. program at New York University School of Law and New York University Stern School of Business, and graduated with both degrees in 2007.
bearister
Well, then I guess he was an under performer in high school. What is your source proving he in fact graduated with honors?

A family spokesman said he did. Like Furd, Harvard has grade inflation. In my source below it said 90% of Jared's class graduated with honors (I'm not researching that claim).

https://www.propublica.org/article/the-story-behind-jared-kushners-curious-acceptance-into-harvard

I know Bannon and Kelly were underwhelmed by him. He is a business f@uck up and because of that the Saudi oversight committee did not want to entrust him with $2B but they got overruled for gee, I wonder what reason?
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/10/us/jared-kushner-saudi-investment-fund.html

Cal88
oski003 said:

bearister said:

Kushner's high school teachers thought he was an imbecile and were outraged when his jailbird daddy bought Jered's acceptance into Harvard…. but that is just the way of the world. The tRumps all went to good schools via the "purchased degree" route because their collective brain would have difficulty coming up with two brain cells to rub against one another.

JARED Kushner graduated from Harvard with honors in 2003, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in government. Kushner then enrolled in the joint-J.D./M.B.A. program at New York University School of Law and New York University Stern School of Business, and graduated with both degrees in 2007.

That is a completely meaningless award, since more than 90 percent of his Harvard class graduated with honors!

Almost all Harvard grads received honors before 2004, that award was so rampant that it became insignificant, prompting the school to cap honors at 50% for each graduating class in 2012.

Quote:

[url=https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-students-graduate-with-honors-distinction-from-Harvard][/url]
What percentage of students graduate with honors distinction from Harvard?

Approximately 50% of each graduating class since after the Class of 2004 when 90%+ graduated with Latin honors. GPA cutoffs vary per graduating class. Typically cum laude cutoff is around a 3.5 to 3.6, the median for the class.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2019/4/30/rising-GPA-cutoffs-honors/

In any case, Kushner getting something like the Assistant Secretary of State position under Trump is pure nepotism, he isn't qualified.
bearister
bear2034
In some parts of the country, they're going to be many festive, mostly peaceful, pro-Hamas/Palestine protests going on this New Year's Eve.
SFCityBear
bear2034 said:

In some parts of the country, there's going to be many festive, mostly peaceful, pro-Hamas/Palestine protests going on this New Year's Eve.
That'll be a first.
SFCityBear
movielover
bearister said:

Kushner's high school teachers thought he was an imbecile and were outraged when his jailbird daddy bought Jared's acceptance into Harvard…. but that is just the way of the world. The tRumps all went to good schools via the "purchased degree" route because their collective brain would have difficulty coming up with two brain cells to rub against one another.

Analysis:

President Trump could hold 1-hour pressers in the hot sun with the liberal press jackals there, and school them.

Biden doesn't know which way to walk after speaking for a few minutes. He's often incomprehensible.

Kamala Harris is a babbling fool who ... last time I watched her speak, I wondered who took the bar exam for her. Makes Dan Quayle sound like Socrates.

Grade: five Pinocchios.
movielover
bearister said:

Well, then I guess he was an under performer in high school. What is your source proving he in fact graduated with honors?

A family spokesman said he did. Like Furd, Harvard has grade inflation. In my source below it said 90% of Jared's class graduated with honors (I'm not researching that claim).

https://www.propublica.org/article/the-story-behind-jared-kushners-curious-acceptance-into-harvard

I know Bannon and Kelly were underwhelmed by him. He is a business f@uck up and because of that the Saudi oversight committee did not want to entrust him with $2B but they got overruled for gee, I wonder what reason?
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/10/us/jared-kushner-saudi-investment-fund.html

I'm no fan. But wasn't JK a major player in the five Mideast Peace deals?
bearister
movielover
movielover
bearister
"How's that going to work out in the end?"
-Tucker Carlson

No worse than it is going to work out for anyone that is influenced by you and believes one word that comes out of your mouth
First Page Last Page
Page 258 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.