Breaking News

978,234 Views | 11763 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by movielover
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't think you realize that nothing you wrote matches or applies to anything you quoted.

You are truly the finest example of the third pillar of the Conservative trifecta.

Liars Hypocrites and MORONS!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Big C
AunBear89 said:

Someone should tell Knowles that there is no such thing as "Democrat Party."

"Democrat Party" is actually good, because it shows the person's ignorant POV, thus shaving off valuable seconds of actually having to read some of the subject matter.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

I don't think you realize that nothing you wrote matches or applies to anything you quoted.

You are truly the finest example of the third pillar of the Conservative trifecta.

Liars Hypocrites and MORONS!

I don't think you realize that you are too "stupid" to realize that my reply applies to what you posted.

In fairness, you merely suffer from the fundamental rejection of the possibility to consider that the people who don't feel the same way you do might be right. You are as tribal as they get and express it through insulting temper tantrums.
AunBear89
The only thing I am absolutely certain of is that you are always wrong.

It's more certain than death and taxes.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Amazing how I could graduate the University of California, Berkeley and be always wrong. Lol.
concordtom
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Amazing how I could graduate the University of California, Berkeley and be always wrong. Lol.

True dat.
Maybe they can take back your diploma.
dimitrig
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

True dat.

Ask for a refund.
concordtom
dimitrig said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

True dat.

Ask for a refund.

Nah. It's a penalty yielded for supporting all things Trumpism: MAGA, Russia, war and violent insurrections, propaganda untruths.
oski003
concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

True dat.

Ask for a refund.

Nah. It's a penalty yielded for supporting all things Trumpism: MAGA, Russia, war and violent insurrections, propaganda untruths.

Yes, I understand any sort of defense of Trump is attacked by folks on this board, even when the defense is correct. This board houses a large contingent of passionate liberals, most of which vehemently hate Trump. You certainly defend your rabid attack baby, aunbear. Kudos.
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

True dat.

Ask for a refund.

Yes, I understand any sort of defense of Trump is attacked by folks on this board, even when the defense is correct. This board houses a large contingent of passionate liberals, most of which vehemently hate Trump. You certainly defend your rabid attack baby, aunbear. Kudos.

Not so liberal. You need to lose that attempt at a slur.
Just vehemently HATE Trump.
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

True dat.

Ask for a refund.

Yes, and that vehement hated of Trump doesn't seem to allow you to be following along here. aunbear attacks conservatives generally as his way of insulting an individual. I merely responded in like. There are otherwise no liberal slurs in my comments above. Your emotion blocks your objectivity. Since you didn't go to Cal, what school should take back your diploma?
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

True dat.

Ask for a refund.

Yes, and that vehement hated of Trump doesn't seem to allow you to be following along here. aunbear attacks conservatives generally as his way of insulting an individual. I merely responded in like. There are otherwise no liberal slurs in my comments above. Your emotion blocks your objectivity. Since you didn't go to Cal, what school should take back your diploma?

School of life mandates that any and all Trumpist GOP supporters be flogged.

American University - International Economics.
I worked on Capitol Hill, in the very building that was ransacked.

Donald Trump is the worst American since the civil war.
Cancel that. Whoever killed JFK was worse.
AunBear89
I did not insult conservatives. I asked about conservative attitudes and behavior. If you found the question insulting, perhaps you should do some self examination.

No, that does not mean standing naked in front of your mirror. You do enough of that already.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

I did not insult conservatives. I asked about conservative attitudes and behavior. If you found the question insulting, perhaps you should do some self examination.

No, that does not mean standing naked in front of your mirror. You do enough of that already.

I will add pretending to be ludicrously unaware and in complete denial to the list of adjectives describing you. You act like an alias created to attack conservatives on this board to try to get them to leave or get banned. It is shameful.
AunBear89
You act like a 5 year old. Matches your IQ.
dajo9
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Trump graduated from Penn and yet. . .
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

He became President of the United States of America.
AunBear89
Because he's a conman and managed to convince millions of jingoistic morons that he had any idea what he was doing.

And you clowns can't stop slurping up the slop he keeps spewing.
movielover
Germany: NZZ Report: More than 7,000 German Women Raped and Sexually Assaulted by Immigrants Since 2015

"Due to the almost uncontrolled migration of young men, numerous sexual offenders immigrated. This is also why the CDU wants to reduce the number of asylum seekers - the Greens are silent on the issue."

The "irregular migrants" - the term given to those who illegally enter Germany and then gain asylum - represent approximately 2.5% of the overall population from the period of 2015 through 2022. However, that same group represented 13.1% of all rape and sexual assault cases. An irregular migrant is four to five times more likely to commit a sexual crime against a German women.

https://www.nzz.ch/international/asyl-und-sexualverbrechen-tausende-frauen-opfer-von-fluechtlingen-ld.1769909

In the past three years the United States has more than 10x the number of "irregular migrants" than Germany in the past eight years. Previous illegal immigration was primarily from Central and South America, but now it seems like the new illegal immigrants include those from Africa and the Middle East.

movielover
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

True dat.

Ask for a refund.

Cancel that. Whoever killed JFK was
worse.

President Trump

Closed southern border.
Attacked fentanyl trade.
Strengthened NATO.
Military strengthened.
Peace talks with North Korea.
Confronted Putin (both partys).
Signed FIVE MidEast peace deals.*
Low fuel & food inflation.

* Dr. Jordan Peterson & others believe President Trump should get a real Nobel Peace Prize for these agreements.

President Biden

8-10 Million new unvetted illegal immigrants.
Cities like Chicago buckling because of this ^^^.
Fentanyl trade and deaths explode. (see above)
Afghanistan debacle.
Proxy war with Russia.
NATO in shambles.
NATO, EU, and USA ammunitions gutted.
North Korea breaks off reunification plans.
Russia arguably has the strongest military in the world now.
Putin stronger, including improved relations w NK, Iran, and China.
Blocked Russia - Ukraine Peace deal.
Blew up the NS2 pipelines, an act of war against Europe.
Record fuel & food inflation.
Uses his DOJ, FIB and Lawfare - with hi tech & MSM - to go after his political opponent
Russia / India / China & others increase non-petro dollar arrangements via BRICS.
concordtom
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

He became President of the United States of America.

And set us all on fire against one another.
Great Job!!!!!
concordtom
movielover said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

True dat.

Ask for a refund.

Cancel that. Whoever killed JFK was
worse.

President Trump

Closed southern border.
Attacked fentanyl trade.
Strengthened NATO.
Military strengthened.
Peace talks with North Korea.
Confronted Putin (both partys).
Signed FIVE MidEast peace deals.*
Low fuel & food inflation.

* Dr. Jordan Peterson & others believe President Trump should get a real Nobel Peace Prize for these agreements.

President Biden

8-10 Million new unvetted illegal immigrants.
Cities like Chicago buckling because of this ^^^.
Fentanyl trade and deaths explode. (see above)
Afghanistan debacle.
Proxy war with Russia.
NATO in shambles.
NATO, EU, and USA ammunitions gutted.
North Korea breaks off reunification plans.
Russia arguably has the strongest military in the world now.
Putin stronger, including improved relations w NK, Iran, and China.
Blocked Russia - Ukraine Peace deal.
Blew up the NS2 pipelines, an act of war against Europe.
Record fuel & food inflation.
Uses his DOJ, FIB and Lawfare - with hi tech & MSM - to go after his political opponent
Russia / India / China & others increase non-petro dollar arrangements via BRICS.

Clearly, Trump did not accomplish such brainwashing alone. He had the help of places like FoxNews.
You are their brainchild of ill thought.

concordtom
movielover said:

Germany: NZZ Report: More than 7,000 German Women Raped and Sexually Assaulted by Immigrants Since 2015

"Due to the almost uncontrolled migration of young men, numerous sexual offenders immigrated. This is also why the CDU wants to reduce the number of asylum seekers - the Greens are silent on the issue."

The "irregular migrants" - the term given to those who illegally enter Germany and then gain asylum - represent approximately 2.5% of the overall population from the period of 2015 through 2022. However, that same group represented 13.1% of all rape and sexual assault cases. An irregular migrant is four to five times more likely to commit a sexual crime against a German women.

https://www.nzz.ch/international/asyl-und-sexualverbrechen-tausende-frauen-opfer-von-fluechtlingen-ld.1769909

In the past three years the United States has more than 10x the number of "irregular migrants" than Germany in the past eight years. Previous illegal immigration was primarily from Central and South America, but now it seems like the new illegal immigrants include those from Africa and the Middle East.

And what is the number of rape among the general population?

Rape is a male thing, not an immigrant thing, you blanking racist!
Unit2Sucks
concordtom said:

There have been 75,000 reported sexual assaults in Germany since 2015, which certainly is an undercount because many aren't reported.

When will they expel all men from the country?
oski003
concordtom said:

movielover said:

I agree that rape is a male thing. However, what do your statistics about rape victims have to do with his statistics posted about rape assailants? I see some correlation but in no way did you dismiss what he posted.
bear2034
AunBear89 said:

Cal88 said:

More lies from the Right Wing Twitter bubble. And the GOP sheep lap it up and spit it out.

Liars, hypocrites, and the morons who believe them - Today's RepubliCON Party!

Feds drop 6 charges on SBF.
movielover
Did he give exclusively to Democrats?
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

I agree that rape is a male thing. However, what do your statistics about rape victims have to do with his statistics posted about rape assailants? I see some correlation but in no way did you dismiss what he posted.

His post was just another in a years long series of racist, xenophobic sentiment.
My post was designed to point that out. I object to his endless stream of blather. He was given a long time out and I was happier when I didn't read his Bull Shot! For that reason, I am going to put him back on ignore.

Perhaps Germans are more likely to report rape against Khalid than Stefan. Did you ever consider that?

Consider the Trolley Problem, all the while recognizing that MOST, by far, rapes do NOT go reported. Why?

The trolley problem bit belongs 3 minutes in, but go ahead and watch it all.

The conclusion is, German women are going to be more ready to accuse the outsiders. Now, I don't know if that explains the stat he presented and I won't nor need to explain it. Some questions are posed not with an aim to resolve, but simply rule up and express the xenophobia.

So, whatever to him. He's not worth my time. I'm turning the channel on him. Goodbye.
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

His post was just another in a years long series of racist, xenophobic sentiment.
My post was designed to point that out. I object to his endless stream of blather. He was given a long time out and I was happier when I didn't read his Bull Shot! For that reason, I am going to put him back on ignore.

Perhaps Germans are more likely to report rape against Khalid than Stefan. Did you ever consider that?

Consider the Trolley Problem, all the while recognizing that MOST, by far, rapes do NOT go reported. Why?

The trolley problem bit belongs 3 minutes in, but go ahead and watch it all.

The conclusion is, German women are going to be more ready to accuse the outsiders. Now, I don't know if that explains the stat he presented and I won't nor need to explain it. Some questions are posed not with an aim to resolve, but simply rule up and express the xenophobia.

So, whatever to him. He's not worth my time. I'm turning the channel on him. Goodbye.

That's fine. You can continue to ignore data that you determine to have a racist result. Stay in your bubble.
concordtom
Bite me!
You didn't consider my post, not worth my time either.
oski003
concordtom said:

Bite me!
You didn't consider my post, not worth my time either.

I considered it. Modern mainstream American culture does a much better job of stigmatizing the We rapists than other cultures struggling to assimilate into Western societies. Western males do a better job of protecting the Them females than cultures in other countries. Immigrants from patriarchal societies don't necessarily suddenly integrate into a less oppressive society.
blungld
In every destructive regime, there are the well-schooled and well-to-do members standing next to the evil abuses of power explaining how this isn't actually happening, or that that it had to happen, or that the REAL problems are those suffering the abuse. It is a repeated cycle of humanity and civilization and we are witnessing it here in America in a way that other countries have already faced. This is our test. And true to form we have people, even here on this board, so dug into their reality and arguing against the others that they refuse to admit the truth and think serving this one man is far more important than the fate of their fellow citizens or the good of the country as a whole or even their own family and personal integrity. And they will convince themselves that none of this is true, and that they are right, and keep going, and going, and going and no future horror is enough to dissuade them from the cult of total buy in.

They have completely forsaken the possibility where, even now, they can admit they have been wrong, reject the lies, regather their morals, and turn their back on the dark path. That means rejecting the man, the propaganda, the instinct for knee jerk loyalty, and the tribal othering. There are moral options that do fit their personal politics and beliefs, and MAGA is not it. They need to have the cathartic awakening to NOT follow the GOP down the spiral of the cult, demand it changes, and refuse to support it until it does. That means across the board rejection of the GOP until it reforms. The people who will save America are those who once listened and now admit that Make America Great is Orwellian doublespeak. How inspiring and hopeful it would be to witness some of these transformations on this board.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
movielover
MAGA

Peace through economic strength
Avoid senseless wars (5 new peace treaties)
Energy independence/ cheap energy (low inflation)
Bring manufacturing home
Rebalance unfavorable trade deals
Secure borders
blungld
movielover said:

MAGA

Bring manufacturing home
Secure borders

In 1936 the trains ran on time, national pride on the rise, expansion of territory, economic recovery, and a charismatic leader making galvanizing speeches for those who chose to follow the path of greatness. What could go wrong? You refuse to see the true parallel. Not a game. Once we crossover, there is no going back. It should alarm you that so many of your astute, intelligent fellow Americans see it and have been warning you.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
bear2034
blungld said:

movielover said:

MAGA

Bring manufacturing home
Secure borders

In 1936 the trains ran on time, national pride on the rise, expansion of territory, economic recovery, and a charismatic leader making galvanizing speeches for those who chose to follow the path of greatness. What could go wrong? You refuse to see the true parallel. Not a game. Once we crossover, there is no going back. It should alarm you that so many of your astute, intelligent fellow Americans see it and have been warning you.
First Page Last Page
Page 260 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.