Breaking News

835,082 Views | 10725 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by dajo9
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Jordon Peterson: the person not-very-smart people listen to confirm their presuppositions and pretend they are being intellectual.
Cal88
movielover
Her actions confirm the tweet. Then again, Germany shut down nuclear power plants so they could burn lignite.
bear2034
Big C

^ You beat me to it!

I was going to post his message, too, so we can share a laugh (or shake our heads... or both) at what an unstable, ignorant buffoon Trump is. Glad you're finally on board!
bear2034
Big C said:

^ You beat me to it!

I was going to post his message, too, so we can share a laugh (or shake our heads... or both) at what an unstable, ignorant buffoon Trump is. Glad you're finally on board!

The Democratic Party is making it impossible for Trump to lose the election just by showing how corrupt they are. I bet you Nazi this coming!
bearister
Big C said:

^ You beat me to it!

I wouldn't have used lethal force but if the Fat Man gave me any lip or didn't give up the docs on a referee's 10 count, I'da Jimmy Conwayed his @$$.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
bearister said:

Big C said:

^ You beat me to it!

I wouldn't have used lethal force but if the Fat Man gave me any lip or didn't give up the docs on a referee's 10 count, I'da Jimmy Conwayed his @$$.

Communists would use any means necessary, especially since the stakes were so high.
AunBear89
Wait, Democrats are communists again? I thought they were fascists.

You clowns need to get your messaging together.

Once again: can't be both; pick one and stay with it. Here's an example:

Republicans are, have been, and will continue to be, a collection of liars, hypocrites, and morons.

The cool thing about this is that a really brain dead cult member like you can be all three at the same time. Sadly for you losers, no one can be both a communist and a fascist. It's like being Trump licker and being a smart person: impossible to be both.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
Mike Davis, just another Federalist Society hack trying to steal our freedom and using the ignorance of the proletariat to facilitate it.
When my son was in law school he said those evil b@$tards were on campus trying to recruit every naive person that would speak to them. My son told them to f@uck off, just like how I handled the Moonies in Sproul Plaza in the early 1970's.

Mike Davis | The Federalist Society

https://fedsoc.org/contributors/mike-r-davis
bear2034
bearister said:

Mike Davis, just another Federalist Society hack trying to steal our freedom and using the ignorance of the proletariat to facilitate it.
When my son was in law school he said those evil b@$tards were on campus trying to recruit every naive person that would speak to them. My son told them to f@uck off, just like how I handled the Moonies in Sproul Plaza in the early 1970's.

Mike Davis | The Federalist Society

https://fedsoc.org/contributors/mike-r-davis

Moonies are a strange group, wow, I didn't know they made it to Berkeley in the 70's. Oh yes, Mike Davis will be your new Attorney General.
DiabloWags
Looks like we've got too many MILLIONAIRES at FIDELITY

Better raise capital gains taxes so we can take it away from them and spend it on a Bullett Train.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
MinotStateBeav
Biden went full Jeb Bush at West Point lol
bear2034
MinotStateBeav said:

Biden went full Jeb Bush at West Point lol

Clap for that you stupid bastages!
bearister
tRump picking up a ton of votes at Libertarian Convention:

concordtom
this quick clip will flip your lid.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6MJIq7rZQu/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
MinotStateBeav
Trump gave the greatest speech of all time roflmao. "You can vote for me and be winners, or you can get your 3% and lose." I died laughing when he said that.
concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

Trump gave the greatest speech of all time roflmao. "You can vote for me and be winners, or you can get your 3% and lose." I died laughing when he said that.

Yeah, WTH did that mean????
dajo9
concordtom said:

MinotStateBeav said:

It means Traitor Trump has no thoughts about policy. Just winning and losing. Having power or not having power. He doesn't understand libertarians. He just thinks they should want to win. In his opinion, if they support him they can be winners. But he has zero understanding of their policy.
American Vermin
movielover

bear2034
bearister said:

tRump picking up a ton of votes at Libertarian Convention:

Worth listening to. There are fine people on both sides. There are points of agreement on both sides.
bear2034
MinotStateBeav said:

Enter into the lion's den, grab some new supporters, and come out unscathed.
bearister
This is amusing in light of the fact one of the narratives coming out of tRumpWorld is that he was lovingly received at the Libertarian Convention, he was cheered, not booed, and that the negative reception narrative is Fake News!

One advantage a cult has is that you never have to worry about getting your story straight because truth and facts are irrelevant.
bear2034
concordtom said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Ask Ron Paul.

bear2034
bearister said:

This is amusing in light of the fact one of the narratives coming out of tRumpWorld is that he was lovingly received at the Libertarian Convention, he was cheered, not booed, and that the negative reception narrative is Fake News!

One advantage a cult has is that you never have to worry about getting your story straight because truth and facts are irrelevant.

No narrative, just facts: It was a diverse crowd in terms of ideology, something the current Democratic Party cult is not used to. Trump and Ramaswamy were both cheered and booed.
MinotStateBeav
bearister
Luckily there is a solution for Fox News providing wildly incorrect information:

"Fox News agreed Tuesday to pay Dominion Voting Systems nearly $800 million to avert a trial in the voting machine company's lawsuit that would have exposed how the network promoted lies about the 2020 presidential election.
… "The truth matters. Lies have consequences," Dominion lawyer Justin Nelson told reporters outside a Delaware courthouse after Superior Court Judge Eric Davis announced the deal."
AP News 4/18/2023
movielover
Mexico to compete w Panama Canal w New railroads.

prospeCt
~ rough, shootings, killings, happening more over catalytics - one thief run over when car owner drove off

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/article/former-general-hospital-actor-johnny-wactor-19479764.php

movielover
Walton passes away from cancer! Only 71.
Cal88
Wow, he seemed in decent shape covering the last few P12 games not that long ago. RIP.
blungld
MinotStateBeav said:

It's repugnant what you delight in.
bearister

* Does this mean he is going to be a grandfather?

FALSE ALARM!

Hayden Hopkins, 26, says Raiders owner, 69, is NOT the dad of her baby

https://mol.im/a/13465911
bear2034
blungld said:

Jordon Peterson: the person not-very-smart people listen to confirm their presuppositions and pretend they are being intellectual.

Who would you consider some of today's preeminent intellectuals?
movielover
bearister said:

* Does this mean he is going to be a grandfather?

DNA test?
First Page Last Page
Page 303 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.