Breaking News

851,209 Views | 10811 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by movielover
82gradDLSdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MinotStateBeav said:

Hehe

So he's saying Democrats have small Ds? This is a rhetorical question obviously. Biden has no idea what he's reading, er, saying.

#nowIvedoneit
concordtom
You'd prefer Trump to Biden, right?
82gradDLSdad
concordtom said:

Wrong. I don't prefer either. Not sure what I'm going to do come election day. I've already voted for Biden once before.
DiabloWags
DiabloWags said:

Nasdaq closes at its first record high in 2 years. S&P 500 closes at 5,096.

And San Carlos and Austin based diagnostics leader in non-invasive prenatal testing and cancer monitoring/reoccurence through a simple blood draw NATERA (NTRA) reported a blow-out Q4.

Enjoy!

Blowout Q1 with 17% sequential growth and goes cash flow positive.
Raises guidance $100 million on the year.
Over 200 peer reviewed publications.

The leader in non-invasive prenatal screening and cancer reoccurrence from a blood draw!

Stock closed at 95.55 today but is trading at $111.00 in after hours and +$15.45

Ka-Ching!

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
concordtom
82gradDLSdad said:

concordtom said:

Wrong. I don't prefer either. Not sure what I'm going to do come election day. I've already voted for Biden once before.

Well, it's going to be one or the other.
I suppose in California or New York the vote will be so lopsided that folks can go non-binary to send a message but for folks in swing states they must choose wisely and not waste their vote.

The way I see it, this is 1933 Germany all over again. Now, we're not talking mechanized forces and concentration camps, but country defining for sure.
bear2034
concordtom said:

I was going to vote for Biden but then he started saying some weird shiet.

"I got hairy legs that turned blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again."
Big C
bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

"I got hairy legs that turned blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again."

You need to understand: Most every President has a signature quote or two that places them firmly in the Pantheon of Great Statesmen. This was Biden taking his shot. Supposedly, it wasn't even written by a speech writer!
bearister
bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

I'm more influenced by what people say who were in the room where it happens with POTUS:

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Trump had the understanding of "a fifth- or sixth-grader."

White House chief of staff John Kelly called Trump "an idiot" and said he thought the president was "unhinged."

Both Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and former chief of staff Reince Priebus called Trump an "idiot."

Former economic adviser Gary Cohn said Trump was "dumb as sh@it," and former national security adviser H.R. McMaster said the president was a "dope."

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said in November 2017 that Trump was "like an 11-year-old child."

Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in July 2017 called Trump a "moron."

"The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States."
-Mike Pence

"A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us."
-John Kelly

"(Trump's) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It's really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn't even understand the concept for why we're talking about this."
-Rex Tillerson
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
Massive egos here, some fired by Trump or merely tolerated. How many wanted war with Iran, which Trump nixed at least four times?

Tillerson blabbering on, but President Trump signed five Mideast peace deals, peace talks w North Korea, and no war in Ukraine or Gaza.

The proof is in the pudding - no new wars, low inflation, tens of thousands of regulations cut, USMCA, etc.

You left off Mike Pompeo, who allegedly wanted to assasinate Julian Assange.

Gary Cohn - New York Liberal
Tillerson - fired
Pence - tried to usurp Trump after the Access Hollywood tape dropped
McMaster & Mattis - MIC Swamp creatures

Edit: yes, his administration can make better hires. But since he wasn't UniParty, he didn't have a Machine behind him including 10,000 vetted individuals in a database. Also bc he wasn't a career politician, he didn't know hundreds or thousands of DC individuals. He also, historically, had the FBI, DOJ, and CIA breathing down his back, along with a Liberal MSM. So he was a little busy.
bear2034
bearister said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

I'm more influenced by what people say who were in the room where it happens with POTUS:

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Trump had the understanding of "a fifth- or sixth-grader."

White House chief of staff John Kelly called Trump "an idiot" and said he thought the president was "unhinged."

Both Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and former chief of staff Reince Priebus called Trump an "idiot."

Former economic adviser Gary Cohn said Trump was "dumb as sh@it," and former national security adviser H.R. McMaster said the president was a "dope."

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said in November 2017 that Trump was "like an 11-year-old child."

Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in July 2017 called Trump a "moron."

"The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States."
-Mike Pence

"A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us."
-John Kelly

"(Trump's) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It's really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn't even understand the concept for why we're talking about this."
-Rex Tillerson

That's it? The people working closest to him didn't say anything about Hitler tendencies?
bearister
Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

USA TODAY Network: Dive into Donald Trump's thousands of lawsuits - azcentral

https://www.azcentral.com/pages/interactives/trump-lawsuits/

Donald Trump's history of corruption: a comprehensive review - Vox

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/28/12904136/donald-trump-corrupt

bear2034
Was Hitler ever accused of sexual misconduct allegations?
bearister

Photo: Josh Edelson/AFP via Getty Images
Lights turn the sky pink and purple over a camper's tent north of San Francisco in Middletown, Calif.

Northern Lights illuminate the night sky north of San Francisco in Middletown, California on May 11, 2024. Photo: Josh Edelson/AFP via Getty Images

Northern Lights photos: A look at the Aurora borealis around the world

https://www.axios.com/2024/05/11/northern-lights-solar-storm-aurora-borealis-photos
prospeCt
~ "Preamble
Bhoys meet Gers in the world series of love. Kick-off is at 12.30pm BST" - 'bawbees' (six-pence coins) thrown at opposing side - it is said that there were at one time all of *70* catholics in Scotland (probably mainland) after being forced, cleared out by English protestants

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2024/may/11/celtic-v-rangers-scottish-premiership-live-old-firm-updates

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2012/mar/23/joy-of-six-old-firm-rangers-celtic

MinotStateBeav
Oxford Student Union debate speeches, in front of Pelosi and she argues with him haha
movielover
President Trump draws a record 100,000 people to his New Jersey rally! Endorsed by Lawrence Taylor and O.J. Anderson. Short clip.

movielover
CNN: GOP lawmaker claims KKK is 'the military wing of the Democratic Party' in closed door meeting ahead of antisemitism hearing

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/08/politics/scott-perry-closed-door-comments/index.html

bear2034
MinotStateBeav said:

Oxford Student Union debate speeches, in front of Pelosi and she argues with him haha

I'm actually rather surprised that our esteemed opposition, Congressman Pelosi, is on that side of the motion. I thought the left was supposed to be anti-elite. I thought the left was supposed to be anti-establishment. Today, particularly in America, the globalist left have become the establishment. I suppose for Ms. Pelosi to have taken this side of the motion, she'd be arguing herself out of a job. But it's here in Britain where right and left populists united for the Supreme Act of democracy, Brexit. Polls have shown the number one reason people voted for Brexit was sovereignty for more democracy.

bear2034
movielover said:

President Trump draws a record 100,000 people to his New Jersey rally! Endorsed by Lawrence Taylor and O.J. Anderson. Short clip.

Joe Biden draws more people at the border.
MinotStateBeav
I grew up being a NY giants fan, OJ Anderson was my favorite giants running back. He was so so good in their super bowl run. LT was unblockable. I went to kindergarten with the son of NY Giants DT George Martin (son was Jr.), he came and spoke to our class and let us wear his helmet and jersey..so yeah...I was hooked forever then hah.
MinotStateBeav
movielover
oski003
A lot of folks have learned a lot about warfare from this war. The propaganda from both sides is amusing though. This war sucks.
bearister
movielover said:

We will be using a 100,000 flying AI soldiers that will conduct alien abduction style windmilling body probes on multiple Divisions of the People's Liberation Army simultaneously…..detonating as a tactical nuke at the conclusion of the 3 hour exam.

concordtom
Electromagnetic pulse knock 'em out in a second.

Problem is that you can go rogue like a terrorist. Anyone can do pretty much anything.
Fun future our kids inherit.
movielover
concordtom

Trump's jet clipped another plane after landing in Florida, FAA says

Trump's Boeing 757 clipped parked plane after landing at Florida airport Sunday, FAA says
Tue, May 14, 2024

The wing of the Boeing jet owned by former President Donald Trump struck a parked plane at a Florida airport after landing safely and taxiing early Sunday morning, the Federal Aviation Administration said on Tuesday.

It is not known if Trump, who had held a campaign rally in Wildwood, New Jersey, on Saturday, was on his Boeing 757 when its winglet struck the rear elevator of a parked VistaJet in West Palm Beach.

No injuries were reported in the collision.

The FAA notice about the incident, which occurred at 1:19 a.m. ET on Sunday, gives the tail number of Trump's aircraft, N757AF.

In a statement, the FAA said, "A privately owned Boeing 757 landed safely at West Palm Beach International Airport around 1:20 a.m. local time on Sunday, May 12."

"While taxiing, its winglet contacted a parked and unoccupied corporate jet," the FAA said. "The incident occurred in an area of the airport where the FAA does not direct aircraft. The FAA is investigating."

A winglet is a short fin that projects upward from the wing of an aircraft. They are used to reduce aerodynamic drag.
concordtom
82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Hehe

So he's saying Democrats have small Ds? This is a rhetorical question obviously. Biden has no idea what he's reading, er, saying.

#nowIvedoneit

In case you don't know, Democrat with a big D refers to the Party, while democrat with a small d refers to one who believes in democracy.

If you need a greater understanding, please refer to your dictionary.
movielover
movielover
movielover
Tyson Fury loses. Wow.
Big C
movielover said:

Thank goodness: Those feminists could destroy us all eventually, what with their crazy ideas about equality between the sexes! That Jordan Peterson just "annihilated" another one! Made her "bow her head"! Woo hoo!
movielover
American woman covers the Japanese homeless - that don't exist. (She's a resident & is fluent in several languages.)

movielover
Haaretz: Iran Helicopter Crash: Lives of President Raisi and FM Abdollahian 'At Risk,' Iranian Official Says

An Iranian official speaking on condition of anonymity said that 'information coming from the crash site is very concerning,' as rescue teams attempt to reach the crash site in poor weather conditions
movielover
New York Post: Ex-diversity boss at Facebook, Nike who orchestrated fake events to steal $5M gets five years, must pay back hefty sum

https://nypost.com/2024/05/16/us-news/ex-diversity-manager-facebook-nike-sentenced-for-stealing-5m/
First Page Last Page
Page 302 of 309

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.