Breaking News

854,172 Views | 10836 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Condi Rice shuts up The View Wokesters.

bear2034
movielover said:

Condi Rice shuts up The View Wokesters.

Liberal women are destroying the country.
bearister
Condi was in the Neocon Club that brought us the pretextual invasion of Iraq that needlessly maimed and killed hundreds of thousands and destabilized the Middle East, tipping the balance of power in favor of Iran.
She was able to walk away from the birdcage she soiled and retreat to the hallowed fairways of Augusta National and Cypress Point.
I suppose she is an upgrade from quoting Roseanne Barr as a sage.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
She can't hold a candle to Blinken, who could claim title to several wars, over a million dead, NATO humbled and Russia growing stronger.

But don't worry, more is planned with our increased meddling in Georgia. (Sanantha Powers, CIA.)
bearister
Maybe you didn't know Condi is an expert on Russia (which didn't help her with her Iraq invasion planning). Perhaps you would be interested in her reflections on Mr. Putin and his invasion of Ukraine.
bear2034
bearister said:

Maybe you didn't know Condi is an expert on Russia (which didn't help her with her Iraq invasion planning). Perhaps you would be interested in her reflections on Mr. Putin and his invasion of Ukraine.
I would say Hunter Biden is more of an expert in that region of the world.
okaydo
movielover
More Democrat violence.

dajo9
The Ghoul said:

So not only did indicted Democrat Senator Bob Menendez never resign (trail set to start May 13), we have yet another Democrat who has been indicted for bribery, conspiracy, wire fraud, and money laundering.

You might wonder - how did the Democrats, self-appointed defenders of democracy respond to this new indictment? Well naturallly, they doubled down on their support of him in the upcoming Democratic primary.

Pretty ****ing funny watching Democrats try to convince us to care about a hush money payment while they're under federal indictments for bribery, money laundering,

Democrats in New Jersey have put Menendez out to pasture. Andy Kim will be the next Senator and along the way he has dismantled New Jersey's ancient party line corruption.

Texas is Texas. A ****hole state and Cuellar has been a terrible rep for a long time. I hope he loses.
American Vermin
movielover
bearister
Unit2Sucks
Henry Cuellar implicated in a bribery scheme and based on the facts that have been alleged, it seems like he's guilty. He needs to step down. Jefferies is removing him from the appropriations subcommittee but that isn't enough.

Being consistent in your criticism of corrupt politicians is pretty easy.

sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

Henry Cuellar implicated in a bribery scheme and based on the facts that have been alleged, it seems like he's guilty. He needs to step down. Jefferies is removing him from the appropriations subcommittee but that isn't enough.

As with Menendez, they should cut him loose ASAP.
dajo9
The Ghoul said:

sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

And as with Menendez, they didn't cut either one loose. Menendez still in office and the Democrats are heavily backing Cuellar in his re-election campaign. BI Democrats moral posturing on this is meaningless - it's what the party does that shows you the hypocrisy and corruption of that party.

If you stick around you can sometimes force positive change. The NJ party wanted Tammy Murphy to be the next Senator (wife of the current governor). They tried to use the corrupt party favorite top of the ballot line to game the system. New Jersey voters voted for Andy Kim anyway and Kim dismantled the corrupt top line mechanism.

But when you just become a supporter of the other party, like Yogi, you don't influence anybody or anything.
American Vermin
Eastern Oregon Bear
The Ghoul said:

2:59 PM - The Phoul criticizes U2S for quoting random Twitter people.

5:17 PM - The Phoul quotes a random Twitter person.
bear2034
Jack Smith admitted that the photo showing classified documents at Mar-a-Lago was staged.

Staples has a GSA contract and delivered 6 pallets of boxes from the GSA storage to Mar-a-Lago a year before Jack Smith stormtrooper's raid.

The reason for the raid on Mar-a-Lago? Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and everyone else that was criminally involved in the Russian Collusion hoax wanted the Crossfire Hurricane documents Trump was holding as proof of their criminality. They cooked up a plan to have the GSA send/plant pallets of docs and scheduled the FBI raid as a pretense to search, find and seize the docs they didn't want Trump having in his possession.
MinotStateBeav
bear2034 said:

Jack Smith admitted that the photo showing classified documents at Mar-a-Lago was staged.

Staples has a GSA contract and delivered 6 pallets of boxes from the GSA storage to Mar-a-Lago a year before Jack Smith stormtrooper's raid.

The reason for the raid on Mar-a-Lago? Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and everyone else that was criminally involved in the Russian Collusion hoax wanted the Crossfire Hurricane documents Trump was holding as proof of their criminality. They cooked up a plan to have the GSA send/plant pallets of docs and scheduled the FBI raid as a pretense to search, find and seize the docs they didn't want Trump having in his possession.

/thumbs_up

yep.
MinotStateBeav

Random vid pops up on my timeline, now you have to watch it.
Big C
movielover said:

More Democrat violence.

"Oh my, just look at those lawless Black Democrat people going crazy!"
- Poster m _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hey, maybe these are some of the "many" minorities that are abandoning Biden for Trump; had you thought of that?
sycasey
dajo9 said:

The Ghoul said:

sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

And as with Menendez, they didn't cut either one loose. Menendez still in office and the Democrats are heavily backing Cuellar in his re-election campaign. BI Democrats moral posturing on this is meaningless - it's what the party does that shows you the hypocrisy and corruption of that party.

If you stick around you can sometimes force positive change. The NJ party wanted Tammy Murphy to be the next Senator (wife of the current governor). They tried to use the corrupt party favorite top of the ballot line to game the system. New Jersey voters voted for Andy Kim anyway and Kim dismantled the corrupt top line mechanism.

But when you just become a supporter of the other party, like Yogi, you don't influence anybody or anything.

More people (especially on the far left) need to stop thinking about a vote as something that defines you as a person and more a pragmatic choice between two or more options. If you just want to sit and wait for a candidate who agrees with you 100%, then you're going to be waiting a while, or maybe you should run for office yourself. In the meantime, just vote for the least bad option and move on.

I typically vote for Democrats over Republicans not because I deeply love the party and everything about it; rather it's just because their policy platform is much closer to my preferred one. That's it. I don't need to like or support every single Democrat.
Cal88

California is wildly celebrating the completion of a high-speed rail bridge that cost taxpayers $11 billion, took nine years to build, but has no final stop. that is, there is nothing to connect it with.

The authorities clarify that the infrastructure of the area has changed over almost ten years, so the bridge is not important for logistics."
movielover
Lets Go Brandon 24
sycasey said:

More people (especially on the far left) need to stop thinking about a vote as something that defines you as a person and more a pragmatic choice between two or more options. If you just want to sit and wait for a candidate who agrees with you 100%, then you're going to be waiting a while, or maybe you should run for office yourself. In the meantime, just vote for the least bad option and move on.

I typically vote for Democrats over Republicans not because I deeply love the party and everything about it; rather it's just because their policy platform is much closer to my preferred one. That's it. I don't need to like or support every single Democrat.
Nothing exposes Democrat hypocrisy more than their feeling that they understand voting better than everyone else. There are two classifications of U.S. citizens in their world - the ones that agree with them who are good and virtuous and the deplorables who need to be managed by them because they refuse to go along with their bull***** Perfect future vault dwellers.

bear2034

Did they stop reporting crime?
movielover
In some big cities which really affect stats, supposedly, yes.
movielover
Canadian farming family of 10 moves to Russia for stability, family values

Thirty minutes, interesting commentary on Catholics, NATO, etc.

The Ghoul

movielover
*Comment of the Day.*
DiabloWags
MJT goes down in Flames again.

She really does look like a Neanderthal Woman.
A beefier version of Man Coulter.

The nose, the chin, the neck, and the Adam's Apple.
Very distinctive.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
movielover
Well, costs will be much higher bc of reduced competition.

Secondly, we know how this works. With a more limited number of POC- and women-owned firms that can work on projects of this size, new companies will form with public-facing POC / women 'leaders', and then white and Asian males will work in the background. Unless Asian / Indian males qualify. And the projects will cost 10-30% more for the added layer.

MinotStateBeav
I don't respect people that do this. This is just running away like a coward. You have a responsibility to help change things in your country, just moving to somewhere else is garbage.

Re: Canadian family moving to Russia.
Big C
MinotStateBeav said:

I don't respect people that do this. This is just running away like a coward. You have a responsibility to help change things in your country, just moving to somewhere else is garbage.

Hell, yes! If a bunch of Americans want to move to Russia, let them do it (with my disdain) and let's make a documentary, tracking their satisfaction in Rooskieville.

Many of my left-of-center brethren have talked about leaving the country if Trump gets reelected... and urging me to join them. Screw that: this Californian / American is staying in the land that he loves! As noted Californian Patty Hearst once said, "I have chosen to stay and fight."
Cal88
MinotStateBeav said:

Wasn't immigration into America all about people "running away like cowards" from their countries of origin...

Countries like Canada, the Netherlands, France, Germany etc are constantly making it more difficult for farmers to derive an income, the lot of many farmers who work incredibly long hours is very precarious. Holland has stated as a policy to drive out a majority of their farmers over alleged globalist environmental concerns.

Russia has the cheapest agricultural land in the industrialized world, dirt cheap energy and other input costs, and no stringent regulations like in the EU or Canada (quotas, carbon taxes etc). When you add the fact that most farmers are socially conservative, then Russia becomes a new frontier for western farmers, exactly like the US was in previous centuries.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/new-zealand-proposes-taxing-cow-burps-1.6612302
MinotStateBeav
Cal88 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Wasn't immigration into America all about people "running away like cowards" from their countries of origin...

Countries like Canada, the Netherlands, France, Germany etc are constantly making it more difficult for farmers to derive an income, the lot of many farmers who work incredibly long hours is very precarious. Holland has stated as a policy to drive out a majority of their farmers over alleged globalist environmental concerns.

Russia has the cheapest agricultural land in the industrialized world, dirt cheap energy and other input costs, and no stringent regulations like in the EU or Canada (quotas, carbon taxes etc). When you add the fact that most farmers are socially conservative, then Russia becomes a new frontier for western farmers, exactly like the US was in previous centuries.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/new-zealand-proposes-taxing-cow-burps-1.6612302
People immigrated for different reasons at different times. War, persecution etc. But fleeing your country because you don't like a certain policy and can't be bothered to help change the policy is weak. You think Mr. Ochochillins is going to love the restrictive speech policies in Russia? Obviously people can leave their country for any reason, but doing it for such weak reasons as that guy stated, he's going to just run into the same issue in his next country. Russia's Ag land is cheap because it sucks to farm there. Russia's been around a long time....they would have figured out a way to make it a farmers paradise by now if they could.

My old college roomie was Khazak(from Almady). He use to tell me about his homeland a lot, how insanely corrupt it was. How you can't get anything done there unless you know the right people and pay them off. He said this mindset is all throughout Eastern Europe, ex-Soviet bloc countries. We know that's how Ukraine operates too.

Those European countries coming after farmers is exactly why you stay and fight. If everybody just leaves then those countries will become worse. Do you want these people to immigrate to the USA? I don't. They'll leave the minute things get hard. The South African white farmers being murdered on the other hand, have a legitimate reason to flee. Especially if that whacko guy and his communist party ever comes to power.

MinotStateBeav
Hehe
First Page Last Page
Page 301 of 310

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.