Breaking News

946,341 Views | 11632 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Palace coup?
chazzed
sycasey said:

The desperate conservative troll posting is coming fast and furious on a Sunday, which is how I know Biden made the right call.
It's like clockwork, huh? One of bear2034's inane "hard questions" already has six stars.
bear2034
movielover said:

Palace coup?

BREAKING: Official Biden televised announcement
bear2034
movielover said:

Palace coup?

Yes.
Eastern Oregon Bear
chazzed said:

sycasey said:

The desperate conservative troll posting is coming fast and furious on a Sunday, which is how I know Biden made the right call.
It's like clockwork, huh? One of bear2034's inane "hard questions" already has six stars.

50 posts from bear2034 and 23 from movielover in the last 3 hours. It's their bestest day ever!
bear2034
chazzed said:

sycasey said:

Do we expect any protests and rioting from the Democracy crowd?
bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

chazzed said:

sycasey said:

50 posts from bear2034 and 23 from movielover in the last 3 hours. It's their bestest day ever!
bear2034
movielover said:

Posobiec says Acting POTUS Jill ranted for 2 hours, i.e. forced put.
movielover
Still no sign of JB or bad dude CornPop.

bear2034
movielover said:

It's been 4 hours since the tweet and at 6:30 pm EST, way past Biden's hours of operation.
Big C
movielover said:

I almost wish I were on your side because -- I cannot tell a lie -- some of these are funny. Of course, then I would have to be on your side, with all that that entails. So I will just stay on my side...

... but I will reserve the right to laugh-and-maybe-cringe at the funny ones that come along now and then.
MinotStateBeav
bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Palace coup?

Ok I thought this was serious and laughed way too hard when it started.
bear2034
MinotStateBeav said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Palace coup?

Ok I thought this was serious and laughed way too hard when it started.
Me too. LOL.
movielover

And Caitlin Clark broke the WNBA single-game assist record this past week.
82gradDLSdad
Big C said:

movielover said:

I almost wish I were on your side because -- I cannot tell a lie -- some of these are funny. Of course, then I would have to be on your side, with all that that entails. So I will just stay on my side...

... but I will reserve the right to laugh-and-maybe-cringe at the funny ones that come along now and then.

I respect you, Big C and I don't even know you. But the ability to find humor in this **** show and acknowledge it on a public forum says a lot, at least to me. I'm embarrassed and scared for our country and I no longer feel I can do much more than laugh. Way to go.
movielover
Is Biden alive, or comatose?

movielover
Big C
82gradDLSdad said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

I respect you, Big C and I don't even know you. But the ability to find humor in this **** show and acknowledge it on a public forum says a lot, at least to me. I'm embarrassed and scared for our country and I no longer feel I can do much more than laugh. Way to go.

I honestly get a little jealous when the other side has better humor possibilities than my side. And the problem is, Biden humor was getting old, as he did. Lots of Trump humor possibilities, of course, but they're getting a little old, too. And with the Trump humor, instead of laughing I usually just nod or shake my head, because it's usually so truthful and hideous.

So many things to laugh at with Kamala Harris... and this comes from someone who will vote for her, if she's nominated. I mean, the border czar thing above, that's really good. One thing I'm pretty confident of: the other side will cross the line at some point -- it's bound to happen... race, misogyny, whatever -- and there will be a backlash. Also good.
sycasey
Big C said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

I honestly get a little jealous when the other side has better humor possibilities than my side. And the problem is, Biden humor was getting old, as he did. Lots of Trump humor possibilities, of course, but they're getting a little old, too. And with the Trump humor, instead of laughing I usually just nod or shake my head, because it's usually so truthful and hideous.

So many things to laugh at with Kamala Harris... and this comes from someone who will vote for her, if she's nominated. I mean, the border czar thing above, that's really good. One thing I'm pretty confident of: the other side will cross the line at some point -- it's bound to happen... race, misogyny, whatever -- and there will be a backlash. Also good.

I can't wait until they try to take this "she slept with Willie Brown" thing to the mainstream. Most people are not going to have any idea what they're talking about.
MinotStateBeav
sycasey said:

Big C said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

I can't wait until they try to take this "she slept with Willie Brown" thing to the mainstream. Most people are not going to have any idea what they're talking about.
Most people understand how google works.
bearister
82gradDLSdad said:

…. I'm embarrassed and scared for our country and I no longer feel I can do much more than laugh. Way to go.

When a former POTUS running for an additional term has the audacity and the crassness to monetize and politicize something as embarrassing and humiliating as a felony conviction, and something as somber and tragic as an assassination attempt where an innocent man was murdered, and millions of his supporters not only have no problem with it but wholeheartedly and vigorously embrace it, America has hit its nadir and there is no coming back.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
sycasey said:

Big C said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

They will likely take enough rope to hang themselves with -- kind of like with Trump's 92 minute shambolic* speech at the RNC. The swing voters they are trying to reach don't want to live on a strict diet of red meat. The carnivores are already voting for Trump. Swing voters don't like nasty and mean.

* "shambolic"... had heard the word before and thought maybe I had an idea of its meaning, but I was way off. it means "messy, disorganized". Thanks, CNN! if all y'all knew this already, you were one up on me
calbear93
bearister said:

82gradDLSdad said:

…. I'm embarrassed and scared for our country and I no longer feel I can do much more than laugh. Way to go.

When a former POTUS running for an additional term has the audacity and the crassness to monetize and politicize something as embarrassing and humiliating as a felony conviction, and something as somber and tragic as an assassination attempt where an innocent man was murdered, and millions of his supporters not only have no problem with it but wholeheartedly and vigorously embrace it, America has hit its nadir and there is no coming back.

It's like these folks never got over the hair metal band period in their lives.

Maybe we could distract the Trump fans by having Poison tour until the election is over.
sycasey
Big C said:

sycasey said:

Big C said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

They will likely take enough rope to hang themselves with -- kind of like with Trump's 92 minute shambolic* speech at the RNC. The swing voters they are trying to reach don't want to live on a strict diet of red meat. The carnivores are already voting for Trump. Swing voters don't like nasty and mean.

* "shambolic"... had heard the word before and thought maybe I had an idea of its meaning, but I was way off. it means "messy, disorganized". Thanks, CNN! if all y'all knew this already, you were one up on me

And here we go!

AunBear89
calbear93 said:

bearister said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Maybe we could distract the Trump fans by having Poison tour until the election is over.

Only if Warrant, Ratt and Whitesnake are also on the bill.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

Big C said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

And here we go!

He used his power to coerce young women to have sex with him is going to be an uglier message than she slept her way to the top, especially if all they have is Willie Brown.
MinotStateBeav

sycasey said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

Big C said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

And here we go!

He used his power to coerce young women to have sex with him is going to be an uglier message than she slept her way to the top, especially if all they have is Willie Brown.
Funny you don't make this argument about professional athletes. Plot twist, there are women who like to sleep with men with money. Also another plot twist, that has been going on for many many decades(Wilt the Stilt says hi). Sleeping with Trump gets you on "The Apprentice", sleeping with Willie Brown gets you a DA position?
dajo9
Sure seems like MAGAts have a lot to run on in 2024 <sarcasm>
He / Him
sycasey
I absolutely encourage conservatives to keep going down this road of criticizing Kamala Harris' decades-old sex life. It's a winning argument!
bear2034
It's all a game really and it would really suck for Kamala if she didn't end up being the nominee.
dajo9
bear2034 said:

It's all a game really

bearforce finally speaks his truth
He / Him
bear2034
bearister said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Stop your whining, it's pathetic. LOL.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

74 million people voted for Trump in 2020. I don't think Poison has that many fans.
Eastern Oregon Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

Big C said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

And here we go!

Funny you don't make this argument about professional athletes. Plot twist, there are women who like to sleep with men with money. Also another plot twist, that has been going on for many many decades(Wilt the Stilt says hi). Sleeping with Trump gets you on "The Apprentice", sleeping with Willie Brown gets you a DA position?
I'm not making these arguments. I'm just foreseeing what the GOP and Democrats will do and how it will look to the public. I really don't care how many people Wilt Chamberlain or any other sports figures slept with as long as the women were willing and consented to it.

As for Willie Brown and Kamala Harris, the voters of San Francisco had the deciding role as to whether or not Kamala became the DA of San Francisco not Willie Brown.
Big C
bear2034 said:

It's all a game really and it would really suck for Kamala if she didn't end up being the nominee.

To quote a good President, "C'mon, man!"

Your first choice on the Dem ticket was Biden (post-debate) because he was the weakest candidate.

Now Biden's out and you're for VP Harris because you think she's the weakest one left (and that's a distinct possibility).

You people would crap your pants if Newsom were suddenly the Dem nominee. You'd stammer phrases like, "Went to a fancy restaurant!" and "San Francisco doom loop" and "High speed train to nowhere!" and "Had Kimberly Guilfoyle when she was still hot!", but mainly, you'd envision your imminent demise.

Bottom line: Let the "Democrat Party" go through our (admittedly flawed" "process" and then you put up your convicted-felon windbag against him/her/them (lol), and let's see what happens.
First Page Last Page
Page 318 of 333

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.