Breaking News

967,427 Views | 11713 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by concordtom
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C

bear2034 is the new BearForce2... or the old one
AunBear89
Big C said:

bear2034 is the new BearForce2

bear2034 IS BearFarce. New handle, same old right wing nut job.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
MinotStateBeav
movielover
AunBear89 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 is the new BearForce2

bear2034 IS BearFarce. New handle, same old right wing nut job.

Actual nut jobs - Biden & Kamala:

- 2 wars
- 1 million dead men
- threats of nuclear war
- US now proposing putting long-range missiles in Germany, 10 minutes from Moscow; Putin said he will mirror any such moves - likely missiles in Cuba.
- NATO and Ukraine decimated
- 10-15 million new illegal immigrants flooding American cities
- southern border wide open (see above)
- 400,000 fentanyl deaths
- robbing 15 million Americans of their preferred candidate - POTUS Biden
- Democrats and MSM propping up a Weekend at Bernies POTUS for 4 years
bearister
….and yet tRump is the unanimous choice as the worst POTUS in history or near worst. Rank # 41 is the best rank I found for him not counting that history teaching assistant at Liberty University that ranked him #1.

That's a PPV throuple if I ever saw one. She a goer. The eyes never lie.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
TDS.

Yes, he's #41 with Marxist TDS professors. Kind of a badge of honor.
bearister
I would be happy to review the work and background of a non Marxist historian that ranks tRump highly as a POTUS. Please provide name. Thank you.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
MinotStateBeav
Getting told to push out a message of "Weird" is weird.

Ruh roh Raggy!!!
AunBear89
Yeah. I can't wait to hear what fabricated and edited bull**** that clown comes up with.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Big C
bearister said:

I would be happy to review the work and background of a non Marxist historian that ranks tRump highly as a POTUS. Please provide name. Thank you.

C'mon, you know darn well that "historians" are mostly all lefties. These are some of the only people with lots of education who still couldn't get higher-paying useful jobs, such as writing code or running a hedge fund... and now they're bitter.

Ask the titans of American industry, such as Elon Musk and David Sacks, how they would rank the Trump Presidency! (Or, are you trying to claim that David Sacks is ignorant about American history and government, based on a few of his tweets about this election. Okay, more than a few, but still... )

When a "historian" comes out with a cybertruck, I'll start being impressed and listen to what they have to say.
movielover
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

Getting told to push out a message of "Weird" is weird.

Ruh roh Raggy!!!

How do you feel about Trump doing a trial run on nicknames for Harris?

Like Laughing (or Laughin' - he wanted the apostrophe)?

That kind of fell flat.

Nicknames work when it brings the truth in simple terms.

And everyone here must agree that MAGA is very weird.

Pizzagate? Jewish lasers? Adopting 20 year old man? Tim Apple? Family picture with little kids holding assault rifle (that is supposed to make me passionate about gun rights or think they are tough)? Injecting bleach? These people are not normal or even appropriate for polite society.

And weird works because it's so damn accurate.

You could never have said that about Reagan, Bush, McCain, Romney, Ryan, etc. These damn MAGA RINOs taking over the Republican party from the fringe elements.

While I still adopt firm conservative values, I am like Liz Cheney. These MAGA crowd is weird and has hijacked the Republican party.

At least the far left loonies are not fully running the Democrats.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

While I still adopt firm conservative values, I am like Liz Cheney. These MAGA crowd is weird and has hijacked the Republican party.

Too bad Liz Cheney was voted out of office by the vast majority of her state and Trump defeated the George Bush-Cheney wing of the Republican Party. I find it interesting that Kamala Harris was the person that finally drew you out of the closet.
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Too bad Liz Cheney was voted out of office by the vast majority of her state and Trump defeated the George Bush-Cheney wing of the Republican Party. I find it interesting that Kamala Harris was the person that finally drew you out of the closet.

Why are you so obsessed with closets? What is it about closets that it is your default metaphor?

I was never anything but transparent on my disdain for Trump and MAGA. I am actually a conservative and don't believe in anti-competitive,'protectionist, overregulated populist movement. Was against it when Bernie advocated for it in the 80s and am against it when MAGA advocates for it now. Even the anti-immigration is very Bernieish. The only difference is MAGA is more openly racist.

If the fact that the populist MAGA crowd likes Lina Khan, the most anti-business dictator appointed by Biden does not clue you in on how anti-capitalism MAGA really is, you just want to remain uninformed.

I still hate liberal policies, but like this election was destined to become, it is about choosing the lesser evil.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Why are you so obsessed with closets? What is it about closets that it is your default metaphor?

I was never anything but transparent on my disdain for Trump and MAGA. I am actually a conservative and don't believe in anti-competitive,'protectionist, overregulated populist movement. Was against it when Bernie advocated for it in the 80s and am against it when MAGA advocates for it now. Even the anti-immigration is very Bernieish. The only difference is MAGA is more openly racist.

If the fact that the populist MAGA crowd likes Lina Khan, the most anti-business dictator appointed by Biden does not clue you in on how anti-capitalism MAGA really is, you just want to remain uninformed.

I still hate liberal policies, but like this election was destined to become, it is about choosing the lesser evil.

There was no choice since no Democrat voted for Kamala to be the nominee. Even BLM noted that this was problematic.
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

There was no choice since no Democrat voted for Kamala to be the nominee. Even BLM noted that this was problematic.
So you care about party politics for Democrats? How kind of you to care so deeply about how each party elects its candidates. Didn't realize you had so much care for the Democratic party. Are you concerned about how No Label was trying to pick its candidate or how the Green Party chooses its candidate? What concerns you about this non-constitutional issue? Democracy? Did you think that we go to popular vote for everything? You do know that delegates, etc. on primary is based on internal party rules, right? Maybe how to get on a ballot and timing is a state issue but the delegates choosing the candidates in a primary is an internal matter. Obviously you were not too broken up about Trump winning through electoral votes despite losing the popular vote.

Seems like you guys are flailing
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

So you care about party politics for Democrats? How kind of you to care so deeply about how each party elects its candidates. Didn't realize you had so much care for the Democratic party. Are you concerned about how No Label was trying to pick its candidate or how the Green Party chooses its candidate? What concerns you about this non-constitutional issue? Democracy? Did you think that we go to popular vote for everything? You do know that delegates, etc. on primary is based on internal party rules, right? Maybe how to get on a ballot and timing is a state issue but the delegates choosing the candidates in a primary is an internal matter. Obviously you were not too broken up about Trump winning through electoral votes despite losing the popular vote.

Not only did the Democrats disregarded their own primary election, Joe Biden himself gave no reason for getting out of the race. Since the White House denies that the President is suffering from dementia, we can only guess it has to be about something else. Why do you think Joe Biden stepped down?
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Not only did the Democrats disregarded their own primary election, Joe Biden himself gave no reason for getting out of the race. Since the White House denies that the President is suffering from dementia, we can only guess it has to be about something else. Why do you think Joe Biden stepped down?
Why does it matter? Why was Laura Trump voted in as a Co-Chair of the GOP? Should we be worried about nepotism? We need to know! Why was VP Pence not chosen again? Did we have a vote? Did the Democrats get to choose the VP candidate? We can only guess. I am losing sleep over how the GOP party politics are playing out. Oh no.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Why does it matter? Why was Laura Trump voted in as a Co-Chair of the GOP? Should we be worried about nepotism? We need to know! Why was VP Pence not chosen again? Did we have a vote? Did the Democrats get to choose the VP candidate? We can only guess. I am losing sleep over how the GOP party politics are playing out. Oh no.
"At this point, what difference does it make?"
- Hillary Clinton

Maybe the Democrats realized they couldn't win with Biden after their attempts at lawfare and assassination failed even though they knew Biden was suffering from dementia all this time.
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

Maybe the Democrats realized they couldn't win with Biden after their attempts at lawfare and assassination failed even though they knew Biden was suffering from dementia all this time.
I don't disagree with your last statement other than QAnon type of claim that democrats were responsible for a wacky idiot who used to be a republican who exploited loose gun controls laws. That's the kind of weird talk that will stick to you MAGA / QAnon crowd. Just creepy freaks. Maybe Gaetz should have just adopted him.

I thought putting Trump on trial over categorization of payment for settlement as legal expense was clear political persecution that broke norms. It brought momentum to Trump and made any claims that he was a criminal a political gain for Trump. Stupid and an actual threat to peaceful transfer of power. I have no respect for Bragg.

And they saw that Biden was going to lose. So they replaced him.

It's however their prerogative. Just like it's the MAGA / QAnon prerogative to choose someone as flawed, weird and non-conservative Trump as the candidate for the Republican party.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

I don't disagree with your last statement other than QAnon type of claim that democrats were responsible for a wacky idiot who used to be a republican who exploited loose gun controls laws. That's the kind of weird talk that will stick to you MAGA / QAnon crowd. Just creepy freaks. Maybe Gaetz should have just adopted him.

I thought putting Trump on trial over categorization of payment for settlement as legal expense was clear political persecution that broke norms. It brought momentum to Trump and made any claims that he was a criminal a political gain for Trump. Stupid and an actual treat to peaceful transfer of power.

It's however their prerogative. Just like it's the MAGA / QAnon prerogative to choose someone so flawed as Trump and non-conservative as the candidate for the Republican party.

Who's prerogative? I thought it was the people's prerogative and not Nancy Pelosi's?
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

I thought putting Trump on trial over categorization of payment for settlement as legal expense was clear political persecution that broke norms. It brought momentum to Trump and made any claims that he was a criminal a political gain for Trump. Stupid and an actual treat to peaceful transfer of power.

It's however their prerogative. Just like it's the MAGA / QAnon prerogative to choose someone so flawed as Trump and non-conservative as the candidate for the Republican party.

Who's prerogative? I thought it was the people's prerogative and not Nancy Pelosi's?
The delegates. Just like the electors in the electoral college. I think you need to go back to high school and retake civics course.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

The delegates. Just like the electors in the electoral college. I think you need to go back to high school and retake civics course.
Biden won the majority of delegates through state primaries and caucuses. Now they can't even confirm their choice because Nancy Pelosi threatened him to step down. Why didn't Biden step down before the primaries? I wonder what series of events occurred between the primaries and the moment when the Biden was forced out?
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

Biden won the majority of delegates through state primaries and caucuses. Now they can't even confirm their choice because Nancy Pelosi threatened him to step down. Why didn't Biden step down before the primaries? I wonder what series of events occurred between the primaries and the moment when the Biden was forced out?
Under the Democrat party (not any binding law), delegates commit to choosing candidates that won the states. There have been instances where the delegates chose to vote for someone else. Most likely wouldn't be selected again in the future. Under party rules (not any binding law), if the candidate elects not to run, the delegates by party rules are released to choose whoever they want. Those are the rules. Not some made up law you think should apply.

And Pelosi putting pressure is no different than party leaders pressuring candidates not to run or to drop out. Happens all the time. Trump pressures candidates not to run. Oh the horrors to our Democracy!!!

I don't know where you think this little make-believe on unconstitutionality or breach of our democracy (nothing like asking the VP to overrule the election results) is going to take you, but it does show me that you MAGA folks are desperately afraid of Harris. You really wanted to run against Biden. Too bad.

Just take comfort that, unless your party continues to **** the bed talking about ding dong or making contraceptive illegal, Harris is still the underdog. But have some courage man, and finish strong. Stop looking for excuses.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

Under the Democrat party (not any binding law), delegates commit to choosing candidates that won the states. There have been instances where the delegates chose to vote for someone else. Most likely wouldn't be selected again in the future. Under party rules (not any binding law), if the candidate elects not to run, the delegates by party rules are released to choose whoever they want. Those are the rules. Not some made up law you think should apply.

And Pelosi putting pressure is no different than party leaders pressuring candidates not to run or to drop out. Happens all the time. Trump pressures candidates not to run. Oh the horrors to our Democracy!!!

I don't know where you think this little make-believe on unconstitutionality or breach of our democracy (nothing like asking the VP to overrule the election results) is going to take you, but it does show me that you MAGA folks are desperately afraid of Harris. You really wanted to run against Biden. Too bad.

Just take comfort that, unless your party continues to **** the bed talking about ding dong or making contraceptive illegal, Harris is still the underdog. But have some courage man, and finish strong. Stop looking for excuses.

When was the last time an incumbent decided not to run for re-election after having won the primary? And how did Nancy Pelosi become the architect of the coup when she doesn't hold any political office? Why did the Democrats prevent their own president from running again?
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

When was the last time an incumbent decided not to run for re-election after having won the primary? And how did Nancy Pelosi become the architect of the coup when she doesn't hold any political office? Why did the Democrats prevent their own president from running again?
I don't think you understand what a coup is. Coup was the attempt by MAGA to force the government not to recognize election results and place someone else in government. I am also confused what your story is. Is the architect Soros, Pelosi, Clinton or Obama? I also think you mistake pressure (something Trump does all the time) with prevent. Prevent would be something that Trump was trying to do to Pence when Pence was discharging his constitutional duty.

Since we are talking about precedent, when was the last time someone who was convicted of a crime was allowed to run? I don't think that has happened before, so maybe Trump shouldn't run? Is it democratic for him to run since a convicted felon has never run before?
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

I don't think you understand what a coup is. Coup was the attempt by MAGA to force the government not to recognize election results and place someone else in government. I am also confused what your story is. Is the architect Soros, Pelosi, Clinton or Obama? I also think you mistake pressure (something Trump does all the time) with prevent. Prevent would be something that Trump was trying to do to Pence when Pence was discharging his constitutional duty.

Since we are talking about precedent, when was the last time someone who was convicted of a crime was allowed to run? I don't think that has happened before, so maybe Trump shouldn't run? Is it democratic for him to run since a convicted felon has never run before?
Trump stepped down from the presidency and power was transferred to Joe Biden. Biden proceeded to win the primaries but why was he forced to step down?
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

Trump stepped down from the presidency and power was transferred to Joe Biden. Biden proceeded to win the primaries but why was he forced to step down?
I wrote attempt by Trump. The military told him they would not support him if he tried to stay on.

By the way, you failed to answer my question. When was the last time a convicted felon ran for president? Seems like a lot of first. Must be doing some serious damage to your brain as you try to understand the constitutionality of all these first impressions.
Big C
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

2034, you're taking a "weird" angle on this (so glad we have talking points now, too). You're barking up the wrong tree, taking the ignorant path and just generally being silly.

Totally disingenuous of you to present yourself as the champion of democracy, when what you really want is for the Dems to run a weaker candidate, in order to increase your guy's chances of winning. How 'bout the two parties each figure out who their best candidate is -- as of now -- and then let the people decide in November?
oski003
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

2034, you're taking a "weird" angle on this (so glad we have talking points now, too). You're barking up the wrong tree, taking the ignorant path and just generally being silly.

Totally disingenuous of you to present yourself as the champion of democracy, when what you really want is for the Dems to run a weaker candidate, in order to increase your guy's chances of winning. How 'bout the two parties each figure out who their best candidate is -- as of now -- and then let the people decide?

The Dems already are running a weak candidate. I think he doesn't like how much money Kamala has. While I am not up in arms about this, I am alarmed at how Trump's assassination attempt is being swept off the Internet. Is it democratic money or government agencies that are doing this? It smells really bad and reminds me of the secret censorship the government did when mandating the experimental mRNA jabs.
bear2034
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

Totally disingenuous of you to present yourself as the champion of democracy, when what you really want is for the Dems to run a weaker candidate, in order to increase your guy's chances of winning. How 'bout the two parties each figure out who their best candidate is -- as of now -- and then let the people decide?

14,465,519 voted for Biden in the primaries representing 87.09% of the votes and 3,905 pledged delegates. If the Democrats were sincere about running better candidates, then they should have had better candidates prepared to run against Joe Biden in the primary. Primary elections aren't secrets but Joe Biden was forced to step down in secret.
calbear93
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

14,465,519 voted for Biden in the primaries representing 87.09% of the votes and 3,905 pledged delegates. If the Democrats were sincere about running better candidates, then they should have had better candidates prepared to run against Joe Biden in the primary. Primary elections aren't secrets but Joe Biden was forced to step down in secret.

I think you are confused about how parties work. Again, why do Republicans not allow independents to vote? Who made the rules? Could it be that parties decide how the delegates choose the candidates? That seems undemocratic.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

I wrote attempt by Trump. The military told him they would not support him if he tried to stay on.

By the way, you failed to answer my question. When was the last time a convicted felon ran for president? Seems like a lot of first. Must be doing some serious damage to your brain as you try to understand the constitutionality of all these first impressions.
The stolen 2020 election was the coup. You went to bed when ballot counting was stopped in all the battleground states with Trump ahead and woke with Biden narrowly winning in those states.
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

- Hillary Clinton

The stolen 2020 election was the coup. You went to bed when ballot counting was stopped in all the battleground states with Trump ahead and woke with Biden narrowly winning in those states.

Wait - now you don't want votes that were submitted in time to count because people didn't finish counting the night before? Do you stick to that even when Republicans win? After preaching about the importance of democracy in a party determined selection process. Must be nice to have zero principle and can sell your soul for some cookies you may get if the Trump campaign ever gets wind of your loyalty.
First Page Last Page
Page 320 of 335

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.