Breaking News

1,001,370 Views | 11826 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by movielover
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

Thank you, Sean, for causing me to learn about "chartreuse".

Chartreuse is a color between yellow and green that was named because of its resemblance to the green color of one of the French liqueurs called green chartreuse, introduced in 1764.
-Wikipedia

I think I'm going to need one of those liqueurs, now, to help me forget the site of you in that costume. Then I'll vomit all over you, and it will match.
That's around Pantone 390.
oski003
CTs reaction to Spicer being on Dancing with the Stars is as ridiculous as the clip itself. I laughed twice.
okaydo
Love this guy.

concordtom
oski003 said:

CTs reaction to Spicer being on Dancing with the Stars is as ridiculous as the clip itself. I laughed twice.

You SHOULD laugh at what he's done to himself!
I'm glad to entertain simply by telling it as it is.
bearister
oski003 said:

If you think we have seen the basement of that lying traitor enabling ginger mother f@ucker's descent, think again. He will be blowing bums at the Greyhound bus depot soon enough.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
If corey lewindowski were to drop dead overnight, I'd be good with that.
oski003
bearister said:

oski003 said:

If you think we have seen the basement of that lying traitor enabling ginger mother f@ucker's descent, think again. He will be blowing bums at the Greyhound bus depot soon enough.

Flagged for a personal attack on CT. :/. I kid. I kid.
okaydo
bearister
Trump's communications with foreign leader are part of whistleblower complaint that spurred standoff between spy chief and Congress, former officials say - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trumps-communications-with-foreign-leader-are-part-of-whistleblower-complaint-that-spurred-standoff-between-spy-chief-and-congress-former-officials-say/2019/09/18/df651aa2-da60-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html
B.A. Bearacus
BearNIt
bearister said:

Trump's communications with foreign leader are part of whistleblower complaint that spurred standoff between spy chief and Congress, former officials say - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trumps-communications-with-foreign-leader-are-part-of-whistleblower-complaint-that-spurred-standoff-between-spy-chief-and-congress-former-officials-say/2019/09/18/df651aa2-da60-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html
I believe they said that the IG handling the Whistleblower Reporting will testify in a closed hearing at 9:00 pm ET. The DNI will testify in the near future and has no reason why the Intelligence Committee did not receive information pertaining to the Whistleblower action. Did he promise Putin that he would use his veto to prevent U.S. weapons from making their way to the pro west Ukrainian government?
What is even sadder is that the Whistleblower process has not worked and will prevent others from coming forward which puts this country at further risk.
Another Bear

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster pastor leads invocation at Kenai borough assembly meeting
calbearinamaze
NOT TO WORRY. PENCE IS IN THE (white????) HOUSE

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/09/19/mike-pence-targeted-gop-group-over-trump-alleged-business-conflicts/2365709001/

If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
bearister
Another Bear said:

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster pastor leads invocation at Kenai borough assembly meeting

There is nothing wrong with this lot that a cattle prod wouldn't set right.

oski003
https://www.playbuzz.com/item/af7c2201-9cea-4b05-85cb-e826e021b6cc?utm_source=CCNet+Newsletter&utm_campaign=1fe832fc07-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_09_20_08_05_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_fe4b2f45ef-1fe832fc07-36432429

See how you score.
Cal88
Quote:

10 / 12

Careful! It sounds like you have an informed and balanced perspective on the climate - don't let anyone find out.

bearister
Cal88
Biden has a lot of baggage, and not just in Ukraine, but also in the Balkans and in China.

Trump has some baggage as well, some real and some imaginary. The most tangible items being Kushner's fundraising for his ailing personal real estate business while on official visits abroad (something that Biden also did).
concordtom
Not sure how "breaking" this is, but daily news does make wonder if the NRA is onto something after all.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40381047/a-canadian-sniper-breaks-the-record-for-the-longest-confirmed-kill-shot---but-how
bearister
concordtom said:

Not sure how "breaking" this is, but daily news does make wonder if the NRA is onto something after all.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40381047/a-canadian-sniper-breaks-the-record-for-the-longest-confirmed-kill-shot---but-how

At least the victim didn't die for nothing. He made the record book.
bearister
Growth of Corporate Colleges

"U.S. colleges aren't producing enough graduates with the skills companies need. So corporations are partnering with community colleges and alternative credentialing programs to build worker pipelines.

Driving the news: Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam announced yesterday that a cloud computing degree program developed with Amazon Web Services will be expanded to colleges statewide in Virginia, where the company has major data center operations.

What's happening: Tech companies in particular are helping design curriculums to ensure students graduate with the exact skills they need to walk directly into jobs.

In Phoenix, 10 local community colleges are working with Intel, Boeing, Apple and Cisco to teach specific skills so students can immediately work in emerging fields such as autonomous driving and blockchain-related businesses.
IBM has partnered with 19 community colleges to review curriculums, provide in-class expertise and apprenticeships to prepare students for "new collar" jobs in areas like cloud computing, cybersecurity and mainframes.
Facebook, Tableau and others award co-branded certificates with community colleges through startup Pathstream.
Alternative programs like those offered through the coding boot camp Lambda School are built around the skills Google, Amazon, Microsoft and others say they are seeking in employees.
By the numbers: The U.S. has more than 700,000 open technology jobs, but universities are producing only about one-tenth that number of computer science graduates." Axios
calpoly
Cal88 said:

Biden has a lot of baggage, and not just in Ukraine, but also in the Balkans and in China.

Trump has some baggage as well, some real and some imaginary. The most tangible items being Kushner's fundraising for his ailing personal real estate business while on official visits abroad (something that Biden also did).
"Trump has some baggage as well, some real and some imaginary"....Really? Some Baggage? You could not fit all of tRumps baggage on a 747-8!
Another Bear
Trump is a fccking criminal and has been for most of his life.
bearister
Smoke n' Mirrors was unleashed on the Sunday talkies.
Hosts were given doggie bags to take the generous amount of leftover word salad home.

B.A. Bearacus
concordtom
bearister said:

Smoke n' Mirrors was unleashed on the Sunday talkies.
Hosts were given doggie bags to take the generous amount of leftover word salad home.

Sadly, it works.
Too many people are idiots. We are all maleable, and they capitalize on it.
okaydo

bearister
"It's never too late to acknowledge you were wrong," writes USA Today's Nancy Armour.

"Fifty-plus years after the U.S. Olympic Committee vilified Tommie Smith and John Carlos for taking a stand against racism and discrimination, banishing them from the Mexico City team and leaving them to face scorn and condemnation at home, it is issuing a mea culpa."
"On Nov. 1, Smith and Carlos [and 10 other athletes] will be inducted into the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Hall of Fame, an honor bestowed because of their 'character, conduct and off-field contributions,' as well as their athletic achievements." Axios

okaydo

bearister
For anyone watching Mindhunter, this guy is making a cottage industry out of playing Charlie, and he is a virtuoso at it:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vulture.com/amp/2019/08/charles-manson-damon-herriman-mindhunter-tarantino.html
bearister

"19 years ago today, Vince Carter dunked over 7-foot-2-inch French center Frdric Weis at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, Australia.

What they said 15 years later:

Carter: "The moon and stars lined up just right for me at that moment. Never thought, talked about, dreamed of, imagined ... I could do something like that."
Weis: "[Carter] deserves to make history. Sadly for me, I was on the video, too. I learned people can fly."
USA coach Rudy Tomjanovich: "I was sort of in awe for a second. I turned, and Jason Kidd was right next to me, and he was yelling: 'We were here! We were here! We saw this!' I was still like, 'That didn't really happen.'" Axios

B.A. Bearacus
Another Bear
bearister
Top of the class: Labour seeks to emulate Finland's school system

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2019/sep/27/top-class-finland-schools-envy-world-ofsted-education?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cal88
B.A. Bearacus said:

First Page Last Page
Page 15 of 338

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.