Breaking News

1,002,475 Views | 11847 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Cal88
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He is officially dead to me. Feel bad for my Irish friends, but they will likely figure out a way to ignore this as he is otherwise a source of so much national pride.

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

He is officially dead to me. Feel bad for my Irish friends, but they will likely figure out a way to ignore this as he is otherwise a source of so much national pride.

I'm Irish and I don't claim him. He is a drunk, coke head (a neighbor of CM growing up told me that) and sexual abuser. As former champ Larry Holmes said about Mike Tyson at the peak of Iron Mike's career: "Tyson is going to either end up on a slab or in prison."

*CM has a reported net worth north of $100M

....and since we are on the subject, I'm reading this now and I give it a grade of: A

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
I can't believe a guy who makes his living fighting with other people likes Donald Trump.
bearister
sycasey said:

I can't believe a guy who makes his living fighting with other people likes Donald Trump.

CTE
B.A. Bearacus
sycasey said:

I'm confident a majority of African American boxers and MMA fighters do not like T.
bearister
I see concordtom's last post was 12/23. Question:
Has he successfully conquered the addiction to BI or did he get sucked into the time out vortex along with some of our Hitler Youth?

calbearinamaze
bearister said:

Has he successfully conquered the addiction to BI or did he get sucked into the time out vortex along with some of our Hitler Youth?

His last post concerned Ukraine. Maybe he's doing some investigating over there.

I hope he's OK.
bearister
bearup said:

bearister said:

His last post concerned Ukraine. Maybe he's doing some investigating over there.

I hope he's OK.

Remember, you don't always see the "straw that broke the camel's back" post because that gets sucked into the timeout vortex with you.
bearister
Anarchistbear
bearup said:

bearister said:

I hope he's OK.

Follow the money

An Iranian legislator on Tuesday offered a US$3m reward to "anyone who kills" US President Donald Trump to avenge the assassination of top general Qassem Soleimani.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

Seems like BN93 is also in a timeout. If so, I wonder if he is the first premium member ever to have ever been sent into exile.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

..I wonder if he is the first premium member ever to have ever been sent into exile.

OBear073akaSMFan
I believe ConcordTom was ban based on his comments on the Iran's tread. I was given a week timeout for "liking" his comments there.
B.A. Bearacus
OBear073akaSMFan said:

I believe ConcordTom was ban based on his comments on the Iran's tread. I was given a week timeout for "liking" his comments there.
Good lord, a week-long ban for "liking" a photo of T with shaving cream on his face from a damn staged WWE event? To be clear, by like do you mean expressing approval in words or simply starring the post?

Do not like this post unless you support the assassination of Hulk Hogan as depicted below.

calbearinamaze
OBear073akaSMFan said:

I thought you were penalized for actually posting about BASEBALL.
calbearinamaze
B.A. Bearacus said:

bearister said:

Seems like BN93 is also in a timeout. If so, I wonder if he is the first premium member ever to have ever been sent into exile.
BN93 had approximately 10,000 posts on January 7, 2020 and hasn't been heard from since.
bearister
R.I.P. Mr. Peanut.

"In one of the oddest viral marketing campaigns in a while, "Mr. Peanut" is dead.

"Planters has killed off its 104-year-old spokesnut and plans to hold the character's funeral during the Super Bowl," AdAge reports.
"Mr. Peanut met his fate saving the lives of Wesley Snipes and Matt Walsh in a pregame ad depicting a road trip in the character's Nutmobile gone wrong."
"A separate spot featuring Mr. Peanut's funeral will run in the game 'so the world can mourn the loss of the beloved legume together,'" Planters said." Axios

He blew his mind out in a car
He didn't notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen his face before
Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Lords
OBear073akaSMFan
B.A. Bearacus said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

Good lord, a week-long ban for "liking" a photo of T with shaving cream on his face from a damn staged WWE event? To be clear, by like do you mean expressing approval in words or simply starring the post?

Might be. CTom showed a picture of the Moron lying on the ground. Might have been an overdose but don't think he made reference to any assassination. My comment was "I will pray for this!!!".
B.A. Bearacus

Yale University
Stanford University
Harvard University
University of Chicago
Columbia University
New York University
University of Pennsylvania
University of Virginia
University of Michigan Ann Arbor
Duke University
Northwestern University
University of California Berkeley
Cornell University
Georgetown University
University of California Los Angeles
University of Texas Austin
okaydo
bearister
He is a veritable Versateller machine with legs.
AunBear89
bearister said:

"Versateller"??? Dude, yer old!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
AunBear89 said:

bearister said:

"Versateller"??? Dude, yer old!

Make that an ATM with legs.

okaydo

Cal88
B.A. Bearacus said:

Yale University
Stanford University
Harvard University
University of Chicago
Columbia University
New York University
University of Pennsylvania
University of Virginia
University of Michigan Ann Arbor
Duke University
Northwestern University
University of California Berkeley
Cornell University
Georgetown University
University of California Los Angeles
University of Texas Austin

Women now outnumber men in law schools. At Berkeley the gender breakdown is 60-40 F/M. At this rate in a decade it could get to 2/3 women.
bearister
PwC's 23rd Annual Global CEO Survey - Navigating the rising tide of uncertainty

https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/ceo-agenda/ceosurvey/2020.html
bearister
U.S. Media Polarization and the 2020 Election: A Nation Divided | Pew Research Center

https://www.journalism.org/2020/01/24/u-s-media-polarization-and-the-2020-election-a-nation-divided/
bearister
One thing you can always count on with a psychopath: they never take advantage of catching a break because they keep getting in their own way. Karma is far from done with this dude.

Retired Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher strikes back at SEALs who testified against him - The San Diego Union-Tribune

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/military/story/2020-01-27/video-retired-navy-seal-eddie-gallagher-strikes-back-at-seals-who-testified-against-him

He will be getting a knock on the door some night from his former colleagues. They will rationalize it as preemptive.
B.A. Bearacus
Scene that was cut from Uncut Gems:

B.A. Bearacus
Good advice from CB93 in the Kobe thread:

"What this passing also did remind me is that our time here is so limited. I already started posting here infrequently (not even checking OT, with that forum a truly unenjoyable time suck), but I am really going to think about how I spend my time and try not to waste time on things that do not enhance my connection with human beings I truly care about. I am thankful for that reminder."
Yogi14
B.A. Bearacus said:

Good advice from CB93 in the Kobe thread:

"What this passing also did remind me is that our time here is so limited. I already started posting here infrequently (not even checking OT, with that forum a truly unenjoyable time suck), but I am really going to think about how I spend my time and try not to waste time on things that do not enhance my connection with human beings I truly care about. I am thankful for that reminder."
He'll be horribly missed

okaydo

bearister

BearlyCareAnymore
bearister said:

As a Boalt...erBerkeley Law graduate, I support this. Frankly, never had a clue who Boalt was. I have disagreed with taking similar measures where the person was bestowed the honor as a result of work in a field, like science, and it turns out had racist views outside their field because I view the honor was for the work and not for the racism. In this case, the racism was straight out of his profession and was very impactful. Naming the law school after him honored his legal work and his legal work should not be honored.
bearister
OaktownBear
I'm impressed you got into the law school formerly known as Boalt. I saved my application money knowing I wouldn't get in and ended up going to UC Tenderloin.

I thought plastic surgeons named "Boalt ons" after that man. I suppose that reference will be stripped as well.

* With all apologies to Mama Bear should she be an OT Board monitor.
First Page Last Page
Page 34 of 339

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.