Breaking News

982,515 Views | 11788 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by movielover
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Donald Trump Jr. sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin's fatal shooting | KX NEWS

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/578293-donald-trump-jr-sells-t-shirts-mocking-alec-baldwins-fatal

Cicero Grimes to tRump Lite:

"I wonder what Hell is going to look like?"

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

okaydo said:

https://www.thewrap.com/halyna-hutchins-live-ammo-target-practice/

This is nuts. Hollywood needs to take action and there shouldn't have ever been any live guns anywhere near a set that could be confused with cold guns. The difference between the republican response (thoughts and prayers, except when it's a political enemy in which case they politicize immediately) and the progressive response is that one group cares about saving lives. Fixing this hollywood practice will make people safer and will cost nothing. I don't think any crime was committed here under existing laws, but this can be addressed quite easily to prevent future harm.

As the person in control of the firearm, you never assume the gun has blanks or the gun is unloaded. This has nothing to do with the Republican Party. Hollywood will give him an achievement award next year for exemplifying courage during this trying time.

I actually agree with you here! On all 3 sentences.
We live in a culture of guns. In our movies, our video games, our closets.

I'd argue we need a reset, but I doubt that will ever come. The NRA has been far too successful in making folks think it's Americana to have guns and freedom. And Hollywood has certainly added its share to the glory of guns.

Only when people view a gun as the Amish did in Witness will it change. And that ain't gonna happen.

We (I) don't yet know the details of what was in the gun and how it came to be that Baldwin pulled the trigger at someone else. Maybe he did all the proper due diligence with the weapon and can sue the prop person for putting him in that situation. Or, more likely, he was simply too casual in assuming the gun was innocuous, as most Americans do.

A terrible terrible tragedy.
smh
> We (I) don't yet know the details of what was in the gun..

recommended letter and verse twitter thread by a highly respected SF writer who's day job used to be keeping guns on sets safe, continues here
https://twitter.com/sl_huang/status/1451797888158375937?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
https://www.slhuang.com/

concordtom
Conspiracy theory:
The 24 year old armorer was a Trump lover, hated Baldwin for his successful parody ridiculing Trump, and put a bullet in the chamber.

She follows Q. She was in DC on Jan 6. The Source made her do it.
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
okaydo
B.A. Bearacus
htp1, hanky1, and msbeav13: are there any prominent right wing voices still trying to make this horrible tragedy about scoring points on Alec Baldwin and liberals?
BearForce2
If Alec Baldwin believed guns were as dangerous as he claims to, he would have been paranoid about the gun and would not have pointed it at the cinematographer and pulled the trigger to begin with. I'm not sure what is supposed to be gained from this other than more awareness about gun safety.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
okaydo said:

sycasey
BearForce2 said:

If Alec Baldwin believed guns were as dangerous as he claims to, he would have been paranoid about the gun and would not have pointed it at the cinematographer and pulled the trigger to begin with. I'm not sure what is supposed to be gained from this other than more awareness about gun safety.

You know that movies are fake, right?
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

But the gun was real enough to kill.
concordtom
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Except for the pee pee tape.
That movie is real.
okaydo

bearister
bearister
If dumb dumb with the big arms ends up getting fleeced by tRump, she may be the weaponized toy brains monster that goes after her creator.

Marjorie Taylor Greene invested as much as $50,000 in the Trump SPAC before its stock plunged - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/27/investing/trump-spac-dwac-marjorie-taylor-greene/index.html

"How did this happen?"
BearForce2

Alec Baldwin is an angry man.
BearForce2
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

Yes he has been quite inappropriate at times!
It's easier to ignore because he's not running for public office. He's not vying to be an official representative for us, capable of signing hair-brained policy into law.

concordtom
BearForce2 said:

Too soon?
What's your point?
concordtom
okaydo said:

Oh, I get it.
This is going to be a She Said-He Did situation.

"I only put blanks in. I did my job. I'm the professional and know what I'm doing. Stop wasting your time trying to malign me. Go ask Agatha Christie who put live bullets in the chamber."
concordtom
I'd like to start a new conspiracy theory:

Manshin and Sinema have been promised and given huge payoffs by a key GOP Dark Money operative.
Now that they took the money and have gone along with the ruse, they are owned and blackmailable.

This is how they do it in Russia to control people.
sycasey
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

Yes he has been quite inappropriate at times!
It's easier to ignore because he's not running for public office. He's not vying to be an official representative for us, capable of signing hair-brained policy into law.
Alec Baldwin can be an a**hole in many other ways but that doesn't mean he's guilty of murder. Right-wingers trying to suggest otherwise is why people are coming to his defense. It's not because he's a perfect human.
bearister
Come on ! Get with the program! tRumpists only have a few talking points to choose from in their efforts to deflect attention from the fact that their cult leader is responsible for the deaths of 400,000+ Americans.

"Alec Baldwin is a murderer," is currently in the rotation with "Hunter's laptop" and "Sleepy Joe has dementia."

That darn "Afghanistan withdrawal was a clusterf@uck" just didn't have the legs they had hoped for.
BearForce2
concordtom said:

Too soon?
What's your point?

If SNL had any sense they'd have Trump on to play Alec Baldwin.
bearister
….and speaking of tRump, look for this to be a real hate fest in Georgia tomorrow. Those fans will be lovin' up the cult leader and amping up the volume of the Tomahawk chant Big Time. It is a perfect opportunity for those fans to seal the case for what a huge mistake it was for Lincoln not to let General Sherman burn that state to the ground and salt the earth.

"As the World Series arrives in Atlanta for the first time this century, baseball won't be only story emerging from Truist Park, Axios' Jeff Tracy and I write.

The tomahawk chop, described as "overtly racist" this week by the National Congress of American Indians after MLB commissioner Rob Manfred defended it, will feature prominently framing the Braves as a holdout amid a cultural shift.

Former President Trump will attend Game 4 on Saturday, his first trip to a World Series since being booed in 2019 at Nationals Park. He was recently in Georgia for a "Save America" rally and has been a major backer of Herschel Walker's senate campaign.

It's been six months since MLB yanked the All-Star Game from Atlanta following Georgia's passage of a restrictive voting law. By making the World Series, the Braves have inadvertently defied MLB's decision, replacing one marquee event with another.

The bottom line: Sports exist in a vacuum until they don't. And this weekend in Atlanta, the on-field entertainment could be overshadowed by the off-field drama." Axios

*One can only imagine that Joe Buck will be forced by the Fox network to draw a real happy face on that turd as the hate unpacks from the stadium. I hope there are drones there that are feeding facial recognition software images into FBI files.
BearForce2
Good afternoon to all you left wing racists.

Virginia Democrat operatives dressed up as Neo-Nazis holding tiki-torches today to smear their gubernatorial Republican opponent and attempted to pass it off as actually happened today.
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
bearister said:

….and speaking of tRump, look for this to be a real hate fest in Georgia tomorrow.
Thanks for the heads up, should be fun with lots of new material. No hate, only love for Brandon, let's go.
bearister
BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

….and speaking of tRump, look for this to be a real hate fest in Georgia tomorrow.
Thanks for the heads up, should be fun with lots of new material. No hate, only love for Brandon, let's go.

The government that those judgmental pieces of sh@it want to impose on America can only be pulled off by a totalitarian state like in the Handmaid's Tale. Try. Bring it. We'll be waiting.
Secession is the only viable option for them. We will gladly sign the paperwork. That part of the country is little more than a severe drag on the GNP. We basically carry their weight. Nothing more than an anchor around our necks. Dead weight.

If they want The Wall, we are happy to Wall them off.
prospeCt

calbearinamaze
AunBear89 said:

+100000000000000000000000000000

With this post you "corrected" BF2 on two different threads (the other being Tiki Gate) within minutes.......

I think that's worthy of some kind of award.......I'm not sure what specifically, but....

THiS JUST IN: The Astros have just gotten their first hit...Top 8th.

If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
bearister

I was an extra in a TV movie with Tuco. Fugitive Family (1980)
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

Too soon?
What's your point?

If SNL had any sense they'd have Trump on to play Alec Baldwin.

That would be interesting. I've never seen the live audience boo, throw vegetables, attack, savage, kill the guest host before.
Yes, I think you're right, SNL should have Trump on. I'm going to give you your third star to make go blue.
Great suggestion.
concordtom
bearister said:

….and speaking of tRump, look for this to be a real hate fest in Georgia tomorrow. Those fans will be lovin' up the cult leader and amping up the volume of the Tomahawk chant Big Time. It is a perfect opportunity for those fans to seal the case for what a huge mistake it was for Lincoln not to let General Sherman burn that state to the ground and salt the earth.

"As the World Series arrives in Atlanta for the first time this century, baseball won't be only story emerging from Truist Park, Axios' Jeff Tracy and I write.

The tomahawk chop, described as "overtly racist" this week by the National Congress of American Indians after MLB commissioner Rob Manfred defended it, will feature prominently framing the Braves as a holdout amid a cultural shift.

Former President Trump will attend Game 4 on Saturday, his first trip to a World Series since being booed in 2019 at Nationals Park. He was recently in Georgia for a "Save America" rally and has been a major backer of Herschel Walker's senate campaign.

It's been six months since MLB yanked the All-Star Game from Atlanta following Georgia's passage of a restrictive voting law. By making the World Series, the Braves have inadvertently defied MLB's decision, replacing one marquee event with another.

The bottom line: Sports exist in a vacuum until they don't. And this weekend in Atlanta, the on-field entertainment could be overshadowed by the off-field drama." Axios

*One can only imagine that Joe Buck will be forced by the Fox network to draw a real happy face on that turd as the hate unpacks from the stadium. I hope there are drones there that are feeding facial recognition software images into FBI files.

There you go again, with the Sherman bit.
I remember a movie in the late 70's called Black Sunday.

concordtom
They've made a show where Whitney Houston performs a concert as a hologram.
Jesus Christ!

First Page Last Page
Page 78 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.