Breaking News

982,810 Views | 11791 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by movielover
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom
Trump could have died and disappeared forever!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/plane-carrying-trump-made-emergency-195845410.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A plane carrying former U.S. President Donald Trump made an emergency landing in New Orleans on Saturday evening after experiencing engine failure over the Gulf of Mexico, a source familiar with the matter confirmed on Wednesday.

The plane, a Dassault Falcon 900, had gone about 75 miles from a New Orleans airport before turning back to the city, the person said. Other passengers included Secret Service agents, support staff and some of Trump's advisers.

A Trump representative did not immediately return a request for comment on the incident.

The plane was returning Trump to his home in Palm Beach, Florida, from a New Orleans hotel where he was speaking to Republican Party donors at a private event, the person said.

The plane belonged to a donor who loaned it to the former president for the evening, the source said, and Trump advisers secured another donor's plane to take him back to Florida.

The incident was first reported on Wednesday by Politico and the Washington Post.
BearForce2
PEW! WHOOP! POOT!

JILL, WHAT WAS THAT? WAS THAT YOU OR ME?

-The Bidens before meeting the Pope.
bearister

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
82gradDLSdad
bearister said:

Alcorn St. is obviously a football school.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bearister said:

OK, that was a new and unexpected turn of events. Several infielders haven't mastered the fundamentals of defense. I guess we know what Alcorn State will be working on this week.
82gradDLSdad
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bearister said:

OK, that was a new and unexpected turn of events. Several infielders haven't mastered the fundamentals of defense. I guess we know what Alcorn State will be working on this week.

Funny, I've played and coached a lot of baseball. I have never heard, been taught, or taught the 'stay at your base' defensive concept.
okaydo
Unit2Sucks
Which BI poster is this?

AunBear89
Unit2Sucks said:

Which BI poster is this?

She has serious BearFarce energy.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
82gradDLSdad
Unit2Sucks said:

Which BI poster is this?

Useless
bearister
Thomas, the most corrupt Justice in the history of the SCOTUS, pulls out a page from the tRump playbook:
Accuse everyone else of engaging in the conduct that you are engaging in.

He is a lackey for the Koch brothers and he continually refuses to recuse himself from cases he has a conflict of interest in because of the dirty dealings of him and his wife. What a disgrace.

Justice Thomas slams efforts to 'pack or stack' the Court

https://mol.im/a/10605259
okaydo

Unit2Sucks
My kid loves Mario Kart 8 like you wouldn't believe.
Big C
okaydo said:

I kind of see myself there. Wait, have I been a band geek all these years?!?
okaydo
Can't believe there will be 2 QBs of Korean descent in the NFL next season.

okaydo
concordtom
The problem wasn't that the 35 year old let the 13 year old drive. It was that the 35 year old neglected to keep up his vehicle.
It had a badly worn tire that finally blew up, causing violent swerve and deadly crash.
DiabloWags
concordtom said:

The problem wasn't that the 35 year old let the 13 year old drive. It was that the 35 year old neglected to keep up his vehicle.
It had a badly worn tire that finally blew up, causing violent swerve and deadly crash.
The article you posted said that the front left tire was the "spare".

Spares usually arent very worn, but they can create instability at speed depending on tire size.
NTSB indicated that the left front tire blew out before impact on the 2007 Dodge 2500 pick-up.
Posted speed limit was 75.

concordtom
DiabloWags said:

concordtom said:

The article you posted said that the front left tire was the "spare".

Spares usually arent very worn, but they can create instability at speed depending on tire size.
NTSB indicated that the left front tire blew out before impact on the 2007 Dodge 2500 pick-up.
Posted speed limit was 75.

You're correcting me left and right. Good!
So, if you are hauling ass on one of those mini tires with a max speed of 55....

That's the news I got from TV. Said it caused a sudden swerve.
concordtom
okaydo said:

That was a lame skit.
I dig the band, but the skit was lame.
bearister
"Here are the top 10 places where home prices are surging and inventory is scarce, along with the percentage increase in home values from Jan. 31, 2020 to Jan. 31, 2022:

Missoula, Montana: 57.5%

Port Angeles, Washington: 47.8%

Provo, Utah: 47.7%

Oak Harbor, Washington: 46.5%

Salt Lake City, Utah: 45.2%

Raleigh, North Carolina: 42.9%

Merced, California: 42.1%

San Diego, California: 41.4%

Bellingham, Washington: 40.3%

Helena, Montana: 40.2%" Axios
okaydo

bearister
The Farrelly brothers said they giggled like school girls during the auditions for the role of the guy that was in the hot tub scene with Owen Wilson. They said they had never seen anything even close to that thing in their lives.
Unit2Sucks
Why republicans really like voter ID.

Eastern Oregon Bear
Unit2Sucks said:

Why republicans really like voter ID.

Yeah, it's a real head scratcher why 99.6% of the rejected ballots were from Democrats. Hopefully people in Texas will get angry enough to demand changes, but I'm not counting on that.
okaydo
BearForce2
Jen Psaki tests positive for Covid....again.
BearForce2
Hillary Clinton test positive for Covid.
Unit2Sucks
This is some crazy BS.

BearNIt
Unit2Sucks said:

This is some crazy BS.

If I were a defense attorney who had cases involving any of the officers who gave false statements in this case I would seek to have any conviction overturned and request a retrial or dismissal.
Unit2Sucks
LA did a really bad job defunding the police.

oski003

"Ben Ceja's quote is important. He says the City elected to use LAPD payroll expense data as the simplest risk-free way to secure a portion of the ARPA funding. There were many City COVID-related expenses (in addition to LAPD) that the City probably could have used to access these ARPA funds. But because it's so challenging accessing federal funds, they used $317M in LAPD payroll data to ensure the expense data wouldn't be deemed ineligible.

Maybe Headline should read 'LA submitted LAPD payroll expense data to the feds as justification to secure $317M out of $1.3B ARPA funds earmarked for LA'

ARPA funds were intended for local governments to partially make up Covid-generated revenue losses and since the General Fund funds most of the LAPD Budget, then ARPA funds would make up some of the COVID-related General Fund revenue losses.

But I agree, this all does seem very deceptive because it's so unclear & it should be more transparent. That's a big problem w/ LA City finances in general very confusing & they keep us confused so it's hard to 'follow the money'."
okaydo
This is Josh Brolin at the NW part of Hollywood and Highland in 2022.

This is Josh Brolin at the NW part of Hollywood and Highland in 1986.

Unit2Sucks
Big if true. Someone should strongly look into this. Are these the real Republican family values?

First Page Last Page
Page 87 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.