Breaking News

981,814 Views | 11785 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by bearister
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
smh
grab from 2009..

muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
DiabloWags
MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

You know its going badly when they're calling in Newt Gingrich lol.
How's the Durham Investigation going?
lol

I don't know..he doesn't use the media to spread bs about it.

You mean like Senator Rick Scott?
lol

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
82gradDLSdad
bearister said:

He's a dead ringer for Marty Scorcese.
bearister
If FPOTUS becomes POTUS again, there will be a military coup before tRump tries to put ink to paper on this:

Trump vows pardons, government apology to Capitol rioters if elected

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/01/trump-jan-6-rioters-pardon/
Eastern Oregon Bear
bearister said:

These days, Bruce is Born To Walk. I am feeling old.
bearister
Mick Taylor and Keef, then and now:

Neil Young, then and now:

Big C

Big C, then and now:

Big C
Oh crap, the pics didn't show up! Damn technology!
concordtom
Big C said:

It's fitting.
You are merely a username. We know nothing else about you.
82gradDLSdad
concordtom said:

Big C said:

It's fitting.
You are merely a username. We know nothing else about you.
okaydo
While it's scorching in California, looks like it's going to be considerably cooler in New York City.

okaydo
concordtom
Boy, he's really erratic looking for votes.

Trump called on lawmakers to institute the 'death penalty for drug dealers' despite the fact that he pardoned people convicted of selling drugs

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-called-lawmakers-institute-death-233816858.html
okaydo
concordtom
I'm sorry to see you've finally become trapped in the quagmire that is the internet, Okaydo.
concordtom
I think this translates to "OH SH*T!!!"

concordtom
Steve Bannon will turn himself in to New York prosecutors on Thursday as part of a new criminal investigation, The Washington Post reported Tuesday night.

Bannon, a longtime strategist for former President Donald Trump, will reportedly be indicted on charges related to his role in a $25 million fundraising scheme called We Build the Wall. In a previous federal case, prosecutors said Bannon, alongside others, defrauded donors and received more than $1 million from the Mexican border wall campaign despite pledging he would not take any compensation.

Bannon was pardoned in a related federal investigation by Trump. Presidential pardons do not apply to state prosecutions.

bearister
DiabloWags
I wouldnt trust any of those people to put air in my tires at the gas station, let alone mow my lawn.

At first glance, looks like a lot of angry middle-aged white folks.
They dont look happy.

If this is on par with the demographics in Wyoming ... 80% of these people never made it to college.
And like Trump, they're probably blaming everyone else for their lack of success in life.

Does that really surprise anyone?

DiabloWags
concordtom said:

Steve Bannon will turn himself in to New York prosecutors on Thursday as part of a new criminal investigation, The Washington Post reported Tuesday night.

Bannon was pardoned in a related federal investigation by Trump. Presidential pardons do not apply to state prosecutions.

Oooopsie.
okaydo

okaydo

Unit2Sucks
LOL 2000 Dead Horses was pulled from shelves by the publisher after it realized that it's all BS. Perhaps they should have done the fact-checking before they produced it. Just a pro tip for next time they buy a book from an election fraud felon and grifter.

Quote:

The book does, however, regurgitate the content of the film "2,000 Mules" including misleading claims, which have been thoroughly debunked by fact-checkers and critics across the political spectrum. Former Attorney General Bill Barr called the film's underlying premise "indefensible."

Despite those flaws, "2,000 Mules" has emerged as a leading theory for supporters of Trump's baseless claim that he actually won the 2020 election. For Trump and some of his most diehard fans - among them candidates for public office - the project has served as "proof" of the stolen election.

The film's allegations were often vague, and largely based on data that have not been made public. As a result, some elements of the film were difficult, if not impossible, to fully fact-check. The book adds new details, however, which NPR has been able to scrutinize.

NPR contacted organizations named in the book for comment about some of D'Souza's written claims. They referred to passages in the book as "malarkey," "inaccurate," and "trash."

One group, whose data are cited in the book, said it would request a correction. Another raised the possibility of legal action.

concordtom
white fugitive pallbearer shot dead by authorities at cemetery. No warning, just shot.

What the hell?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-wants-answers-pallbearer-killed-032730956.html
okaydo
concordtom
Looks like yet another investigation into Trump!

Federal grand jury probing Trump PAC's formation, fundraising efforts: Sources

Thu, September 8, 2022, 5:00 AM

A federal grand jury investigating the activities leading up the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol and the push by former President Donald Trump and his allies to overturn the result of the 2020 election has expanded its probe to include seeking information about Trump's leadership PAC, Save America, sources with direct knowledge tell ABC News.

The interest in the fundraising arm came to light as part of grand jury subpoenas seeking documents, records and testimony from potential witnesses, the sources said.

The subpoenas, sent to several individuals in recent weeks, are specifically seeking to understand the timeline of Save America's formation, the organization's fundraising activities, and how money is both received and spent by the Trump-aligned PAC.
okaydo
okaydo
okaydo
https://instagr.am/p/CiV2RB7Pkrx
bearister
okaydo
I think this is my most on-topic post for this thread yet.

bearister
Aaron Judge has 55 HR with 21 games left to play, already the seventh-most of any player this century.

Question: Who are the only six players with more?
-Axios

bearister
concordtom
After a woman in China refused to buy her younger brother an apartment, her estranged parents filed a lawsuit for 500,000 yuan (approximately $71,818) in parental maintenance.

The woman, 29-year-old Zhang from Guangzhou of southern China, was abandoned by her biological parents when she was 2 years old and has no relationship with them. She was reportedly abandoned as her biological parents could not financially support her, and they rarely contacted her throughout her life.

Zhang was raised by her father's sister and considers her aunt's family to be her biological family.

When Zhang recently used her savings to buy her cousin an apartment, her biological parents reappeared in her life and reportedly demanded that she buy her biological brother an apartment as well.

More from NextShark: A third of Asian Americans have changed their daily routine over fears of being attacked, survey finds

After Zhang refused, her estranged parents filed a lawsuit against her for 500,000 yuan in parental maintenance.

The court ruled that
although Zhang is not obligated to buy her brother an apartment, she must negotiate the amount with her parents and pay the parental maintenance fee.

Under the Civil Code of China, adult children have a legal obligation to support their parents regardless of estrangement or abandonment.

REACTION: So much for the one child policy.

REACTION #2: I should have had my 5 daughters in China so they can support me while I post on BI forevermore.
First Page Last Page
Page 104 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.