Breaking News

980,798 Views | 11776 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by movielover
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

okaydo

okaydo
DiabloWags
I spent some time with Bruce in 2012 at the U.S. Olympic Trials in Eugene.
Bruce was a God.

Katelyn is hideous.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
okaydo
okaydo
Unit2Sucks
This isn't a real headline, but if it were then Beargoggles would be here to tell us that even noted "liberals" like Turley defend due process.

okaydo
okaydo said:

okaydo
Judging from the top stories on the front page of the newspaper of record for Saturday, October 29, 2022, it appears that nothing much happened on Friday, October 28, 2022.

okaydo
bearister

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

Bruce was a God.

Katelyn is hideous.

Blaming someone for being attacked because they don't have enough, or the proper, security is same as blaming a girl for being raped because she looks too irresistible.

Kaitlyn need not worry.
okaydo
movielover
DiabloWags said:

Bruce was a God.

Katelyn is hideous.

Did you enjoy time with your God?
movielover

KTVU changes headline yesterday

"KTVU Alleged Pelosi intruder found in underwear when police arrived, sources say" 20 hours ago

NEW STORY TITLE: "Alleged Pelosi intruder has manifesto of conspiracy theories: sources" 18 hours ago

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" (Sir Walter Scott, 1808)

DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

This isn't a real headline, but if it were then Beargoggles would be here to tell us that even noted "liberals" like Turley defend due process.

I vote this for POST OF THE YEAR!

It describes his posting pattern to a "T".

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
movielover
Good points by Waters. Catch and release? Or more white liberal privilege?
movielover
movielover
Michael Schellenberger: Pelosi Attack Suspect Was A Psychotic Homeless Addict Estranged From His Pedophile Lover & Their Children

Berkeley resident David DePape was more in the grip of drug-induced psychosis than ideology-induced fanaticism.

"...And, as I discovered yesterday, DePape lived with a notorious local nudist in a Berkeley home, complete with a Black Lives Matter sign in the window and an LGBT rainbow flag, emblazoned with a marijuana symbol, hanging from a tree. A closer look reveals the characteristics of a homeless encampment, or what Europeans call "an open drug scene." ...People come and go from the house and the vehicles, neighbors say, in part to partake in the use of a potent psychedelic drug, ibogaine."

"
Neighbors described DePape as a homeless addict with a politics that was, until recently, left-wing, but of secondary importance to his psychotic and paranoid behavior. "What I know about the family is that they're very radical activists," said one of DePape's neighbors, a woman who only gave her first name, Trish. "They seem very left. They are all about the Black Lives Matter movement. Gay pride. But they're very detached from reality...."

"...Rather, he's a microcosm of the drug-induced psychosis gripping the West Coast in particular."

https://michaelshellenberger.substack.com/p/pelosi-attack-suspect-was-a-psychotic
okaydo
movielover said:

Hmmm...perhaps that's why police arrived within 2 minutes.
okaydo
movielover said:

What did Maxine Waters say?
okaydo

OsoDorado
movielover said:

It says a lot about your insightfulness when you cite Jesse Waters as a moral authority.

You can always rely on Jesse Waters, one of our most eminent ethical philosophers, for crucial moral commentary. Reminiscent of his mentor, Bill O'Reilly, whose integrity is as infallible as the Pope's.
OsoDorado
movielover said:

Michael Schellenberger: Pelosi Attack Suspect Was A Psychotic Homeless Addict Estranged From His Pedophile Lover & Their Children
Again, as with Waters, Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham, it always is the fault of our worst societal problem: pedophiles.

To get the infestation of pedophiles out of our public schools, vote only for MAGA election-deniers!
movielover
OsoDorado said:

movielover said:

It says a lot about your insightfulness when you cite Jesse Waters as a moral authority.

You can always rely on Jesse Waters, one of our most eminent ethical philosophers, for crucial moral commentary. Reminiscent of his mentor, Bill O'Reilly, whose integrity is as infallible as the Pope's.

Why did Mr. Pelosi know the drug-fueled attackers first name?

Who was the 3rd person in the room?

Where is the security camera footage?

Why is Mr. Pelosi charging his phone at 2 AM?

This has too many holes.
sycasey
OsoDorado said:

movielover said:

Again, as with Waters, Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham, it always is the fault of our worst societal problem: pedophiles.

To get the infestation of pedophiles out of our public schools, vote only for MAGA election-deniers!
Schellenberger is a great example of how people can contort themselves to believe that everything ties back to their own pet issue.
movielover

[And he let Paul use the head w his phone.]
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

OsoDorado said:

movielover said:

Why did Mr. Pelosi know the drug-fueled attackers first name?

Who was the 3rd person in the room?

Where is the security camera footage?

Why is Mr. Pelosi charging his phone at 2 AM?

This has too many holes.
How many people have security cams in every room of their house?

I charge my phone while I'm sleeping every night (including at 2 AM). I guess that's suspicious too.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

KTVU changes headline yesterday

"KTVU Alleged Pelosi intruder found in underwear when police arrived, sources say" 20 hours ago

NEW STORY TITLE: "Alleged Pelosi intruder has manifesto of conspiracy theories: sources" 18 hours ago

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" (Sir Walter Scott, 1808)

So you're saying the intruder wasn't wearing underwear at the time of the attack? He was going commando?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Obviously, they let the hammer attack happen to gain sympathy for Democratic candidates around the country. Damn noble of Paul Pelosi! What an amazing false flag operation!
movielover
Other often-in-TheCity speculation.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Other often-in-TheCity speculation.
Is there a subject, a verb or a meaning in that sentence?
movielover
No.
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

Obviously, they let the hammer attack happen to gain sympathy for Democratic candidates around the country. Damn noble of Paul Pelosi! What an amazing false flag operation!

Well, it explains a grown a$$ man in his underwear, likely on drugs as he is a drug fiend, in your house at 2 AM, allegedly an intruder, yet Mr. Pelosi, known to drink too much, knows his friend's name. So how does he know the intruder? And a 3rd person is there.

Unexplained is why broken glass from an intruder breaking INTO the house, would be OUTSIDE the house.

You would think at 82 Mr. Pelosi and his charged cell phone would be upstairs in the master bedroom.
okaydo
First Page Last Page
Page 112 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.