Breaking News

980,788 Views | 11776 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by movielover
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

[And he let Paul use the head w his phone.]

Hey, movielover, are you also a believer in the cat litter theory?
Eastern Oregon Bear
okaydo said:

movielover said:

Meow.
sycasey
okaydo said:

movielover said:

Seems like he enjoys the output of someone called "catturd" on Twitter, so I'm going to say yes.
oski003
Breaking news. You all can take a break from trolling movielover.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/a-man-in-china-was-hospitalized-after-he-ate-a-whole-live-crab-to-take-revenge-for-my-daughter-after-it-pinched-her/ar-AA13wGak?li=BBnbfcL
bearister
Obama uninhibited by having to worry about offending old white guys when he was POTUS. Telling like it is. F Ron Johnson.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags
sycasey said:

okaydo said:

movielover said:

Seems like he enjoys the output of someone called "catturd" on Twitter, so I'm going to say yes.

To be honest, I'm not all that surprised.
You should see his posts over at the Aggies message board.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
smh
DiabloWags said:

You should see his posts over at the Aggies message board.
dunno from aggies, link please?
bearister
At least 150 killed in crowd crush during Halloween festivities in Seoul

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/29/dozens-of-people-crushed-by-large-crowd-at-halloween-festivities-in-south-korea?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

*This came close to happening to me at an Allman Brothers'/Marshall Tucker Band Concert at the Oakland Coliseum Arena in 1973. They opened the front door of the arena but then kept us in a penned in area between the front doors and the turnstiles into the main arena walkways. It got so crammed that I could barely expand my chest to breathe. I kept calm but knew it could get dangerous. Shortly thereafter they let us through the turnstiles.

The same thing happened a few years later at a Who concert in Cleveland, but there several people died. That put an end to keeping people in a penned in area waiting for admission to the venue.
oski003
bearister said:

At least 150 killed in crowd crush during Halloween festivities in Seoul

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/29/dozens-of-people-crushed-by-large-crowd-at-halloween-festivities-in-south-korea?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

*This came close to happening to me at an Allman Brothers'/Marshall Tucker Band Concert at the Oakland Coliseum Arena in 1973. They opened the front door of the arena but then kept us in a penned in area between the front doors and the turnstiles into the main arena walkways. It got so crammed that I could barely expand my chest to breathe. I kept calm but knew it could get dangerous. Shortly thereafter they let us through the turnstiles.

The same thing happened a few years later at a Who concert in Cleveland, but there several people died. That put an end to keeping people in a penned in area waiting for admission to the venue.

I felt like that storming the field at memorial once or twice. It is a bit scary when you aren't in control of your movement because the crowd is pushing and there is no way out in sight.
chazzed
movielover said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

Obviously, they let the hammer attack happen to gain sympathy for Democratic candidates around the country. Damn noble of Paul Pelosi! What an amazing false flag operation!

Well, it explains a grown a$$ man in his underwear, likely on drugs as he is a drug fiend, in your house at 2 AM, allegedly an intruder, yet Mr. Pelosi, known to drink too much, knows his friend's name. So how does he know the intruder? And a 3rd person is there.

Unexplained is why broken glass from an intruder breaking INTO the house, would be OUTSIDE the house.

You would think at 82 Mr. Pelosi and his charged cell phone would be upstairs in the master bedroom.

For starters, he wasn't in his underwear. See the correction here:
https://www.ktvu.com/news/alleged-pelosi-intruder-has-manifesto-of-conspiracy-theories-sources
movielover
Debunking statements.

1. It was a local station KTVU that posted the description - there are others.

KTVU title: "Alleged Pelosi intruder found in underwear when police arrived, sources say" 1 day ago. Two hours later, they changed the header though the original title comes up on searches.

2. Michael Schellenberger (D) went to his Berkeley house:

"And, as I discovered yesterday, DePape lived with a notorious local nudist in a Berkeley home, complete with a Black Lives Matter sign in the window and an LGBT rainbow flag, emblazoned with a marijuana symbol, hanging from a tree. A closer look reveals the characteristics of a homeless encampment, or what Europeans call "an open drug scene." In the driveway, there is a broken-down camper van. On the street is a yellow school bus, which neighbors said DePape occasionally stayed in. Both are filled with garbage typical of such structures in homeless encampments. People come and go from the house and the vehicles, neighbors say, in part to partake in the use of a potent psychedelic drug, ibogaine."

3. Nothing MAGA.

4. Nudist druggy man didn't try to "kill the Speaker of the House" - she wasn't there.

5. We might have more clarity if we knew who the 3rd person was in the house (opened the door for the police), why Mr. Pelosi knew the homeless nudist hippy attackers name, and if security footage was released.

Given there were so many false statements in the video posted, I stopped watching it after 2 minutes.

https://michaelshellenberger.substack.com/p/pelosi-attack-suspect-was-a-psychotic

movielover
chazzed said:

movielover said:

movielover said:

Obviously, they let the hammer attack happen to gain sympathy for Democratic candidates around the country. Damn noble of Paul Pelosi! What an amazing false flag operation!

Well, it explains a grown a$$ man in his underwear, likely on drugs as he is a drug fiend, in your house at 2 AM, allegedly an intruder, yet Mr. Pelosi, known to drink too much, knows his friend's name. So how does he know the intruder? And a 3rd person is there.

Unexplained is why broken glass from an intruder breaking INTO the house, would be OUTSIDE the house.

You would think at 82 Mr. Pelosi and his charged cell phone would be upstairs in the master bedroom.

For starters, he wasn't in his underwear. See the correction here:
https://www.ktvu.com/news/alleged-pelosi-intruder-has-manifesto-of-conspiracy-theories-sources

It was a local station KTVU that posted the description - there are others.

KTVU title: "Alleged Pelosi intruder found in underwear when police arrived, sources say" 1 day ago. Two hours later, they changed the header though the original title comes up on searches.

So the writer got it wrong?
movielover
1. Release the body cam footage police are required to have.

2. Epstein Watch for the young man. Innocent until proven guilty. He needs a good attorney.
oski003
https://www.foxnews.com/us/homeless-los-angeles-man-builds-wooden-house-hollywood-boulevard-sidewalk-gives-me-empowerment.amp

Homeless Man builds house on the sidewalk of Hollywood Boulevard.
Unit2Sucks
Amazing how crazy right wing conspiracy theory driven nut jobs have become.

So Pelosi's attacker was a homeless person who lived in a house? Are we all homeless too?

And this homeless person who has a number of blogs espousing Qanonsense and other right wing conspiracy theories was having an affair with Paul Pelosi? Sure sounds super plausible.

Rather than condemn political violence, these radicalized nut jobs will continue to spread conspiracy theories and fall farther down their rabbit holes. And more will become violent attackers getting ready for the next Jan 6 or attack on an individual politician that Fox News has identified as a target.

sycasey
I thank Elon Musk for making explicit the theory that the right-wingers have been obliquely referencing here. This is what the lines of "questioning" are really about.

They think Paul Pelosi was injured in an argument with his secret gay lover. Really.

EDIT: Looks like Elon got smart and deleted his tweet. Here's the story:

https://www.axios.com/2022/10/30/elon-musk-paul-pelosi-tweet-rumor
okaydo
Unit2Sucks said:

Amazing how crazy right wing conspiracy theory driven nut jobs have become.

So Pelosi's attacker was a homeless person who lived in a house? Are we all homeless too?

And this homeless person who has a number of blogs espousing Qanonsense and other right wing conspiracy theories was having an affair with Paul Pelosi? Sure sounds super plausible.

Rather than condemn political violence, these radicalized nut jobs will continue to spread conspiracy theories and fall farther down their rabbit holes. And more will become violent attackers getting ready for the next Jan 6 or attack on an individual politician that Fox News has identified as a target.

okaydo
movielover
sycasey said:

I thank Elon Musk for making explicit the theory that the right-wingers have been obliquely referencing here. This is what the lines of "questioning" are really about.

They think Paul Pelosi was injured in an argument with his secret gay lover. Really.

Not advisable. The body cam video, the alleged assailant, and individual #3 haven't been made public. Odd that the police allegedly stood outside the door while the two wrestled w the hammer, and waited for a blow to Mr. Pelosi before intervening.

Hopefully a speedy recovery for Mr. Pelosi.
okaydo

bearister
I'm confused. Isn't underwear tantamount to formalwear for a nudist?
sycasey
Bolsonaro out. Let's see if he accepts the result.

concordtom
movielover said:

Why is Mr. Pelosi charging his phone at 2 AM?

Dumbest question ever?

I plug my phone in every night. What am I missing?
movielover
If the bedroom is upstairs, why charge it downstairs in the water closet?

Lock the bathroom door, call police, and they'll be there in 2 minutes or less.
sycasey
movielover said:

I leave my phone charging in a room other than my bedroom. It's not that strange.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

What difference does it make where he charges his phone and why are you so obsessed about this? Can't an octogenarian injured in a middle of the night by a hammer attack just be the victim without you insinuating that somehow Paul Pelosi bears some of the blame?
DiabloWags
sycasey said:

movielover said:

I leave my phone charging in a room other than my bedroom. It's not that strange.

Same here.
bearister
DiabloWags

movielover said:

What difference does it make where he charges his phone and why are you so obsessed about this? Can't an octogenarian injured in a middle of the night by a hammer attack just be the victim without you insinuating that somehow Paul Pelosi bears some of the blame?

It's clear that he's unable to feel any kind of humanity whatsoever.
He's still trying to blame Paul Pelosi for being brutally attacked by an intruder into the Pelosi home.
It's like watching Bruce "Katelyn" Jenner blame the Pelosi's for not having adequate security.

Let's face it.
The "conspiracy" theories are woefully prevalent in Movie Lover's posting history.
He's not even a Cal alum. I dont even know why he's "here".

My heart goes out to Paul and Nancy Pelosi.
No one should ever have to experience that.
But the Trumper's who stormed our Capitol looking for "Nancy" clearly couldnt care any less.

They're evil.

Eastern Oregon Bear
DiabloWags said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

Same here.
Their home (being in that neighborhood) is probably pretty old. They may not have enough electrical outlets for all the modern stuff that needs to be charged or plugged in. While they clearly can afford to remedy that, it may have just been easier to charge stuff in another room with fewer electrical demands. I have no proof, but It's a plausible theory anyway.
DiabloWags
I'm just very thankful that the Police dispatcher Heather Grives did such an outstanding job.
Great instincts!
oski003
This is awful. Obviously, not as bad as a hammer attack, but awful nonetheless.

https://fox5sandiego.com/news/local-news/group-of-thieves-rob-nordstrom-la-jolla-at-utc-during-store-hours/amp/
bearister
Jittery Stock Traders Eye Four Days That Will Sow Market's Fate

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jittery-stock-traders-eye-four-170007203.html
movielover
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

It's clear that he's unable to feel any kind of humanity whatsoever.

He's still trying to blame Paul Pelosi for being brutally attacked by an intruder into the Pelosi home.
It's like watching Bruce "Katelyn" Jenner blame the Pelosi's for not having adequate security.

Let's face it.
The "conspiracy" theories are woefully prevalent in Movie Lover's posting history.
He's not even a Cal alum. I dont even know why he's "here".

My heart goes out to Paul and Nancy Pelosi.
No one should ever have to experience that.
But the Trumper's who stormed our Capitol looking for "Nancy" clearly couldnt care any less.

They're evil.

At 11:24, Movielover wrote: "Hopefully a speedy recovery for Mr. Pelosi."

I'm sure you don't have the class to apologize for your mistatement.
Unit2Sucks
In case you are wondering how radicalized conservatives like movielover come to amplify baseless conspiracy theories, it's a predictable result of their desire for and susceptibility to this sort of garbage.

First Page Last Page
Page 113 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.