Breaking News

980,825 Views | 11776 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Left, including people like Unit2Sucks, are trying to make this a "right wing" problem or root cause.

Yet actually going to the house and talking to neighbors yields a far different set of facts (not spin).

- the whole household is "strange", paranoid and psychotic behavior
- a nudist / druggie set of " friends"
- their politics are "left leaning"
- "completely unhinged"
- BLM, LGBTQ, and marijuana flags / signs

(No QAnon or right-wing references.)

Unit2Sucks
movielover said:

The Left, including people like Unit2Sucks, are trying to make this a "right wing" problem or root cause.

Yet actually going to the house and talking to neighbors yields a far different set of facts (not spin).

- the whole household is "strange", paranoid and psychotic behavior
- a nudist / druggie set of " friends"
- their politics are "left leaning"
- "completely unhinged"
- BLM, LGBTQ, and marijuana flags / signs

(No QAnon or right-wing references.)

What house? You said the guy was homeless. There has been plenty of documentation of this weirdo's online rants. The fact that some neighbors of someone else's house weren't aware of what this guy was posting isn't exactly a basis for your ridiculous claims.

At this point you've made so many desperate unfounded claims about this dude, it's hard to keep up and you are far from a credible poster here. Based on your trajectory, you're a few weeks from being banned and good riddance when that finally happens. From what I gather, you will believe anything anyone says that will allow you to pretend that his attempted assassination of Nancy Pelosi wasn't politically motivated.

I understand that you may have a soft spot for fellow radicalized conservatives, but there is no reason to believe that this dude was left-leaning in any way and plenty of evidence that he was there to kill Speaker Pelosi.

movielover
Bay Area author and Democrat Michael Schellenberger has covered the nudist druggie.

okaydo
movielover
Part 2

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Part 2

One hospitalized his victim with a fractured skull and broken bones. The other one turned himself in to the cops before he ever got anywhere near the intended victim. It does make a difference.
okaydo
sycasey
movielover said:

Bay Area author and Democrat Michael Schellenberger has covered the nudist druggie.

He's not a Democrat.
concordtom
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

Part 2

One hospitalized his victim with a fractured skull and broken bones. The other one turned himself in to the cops before he ever got anywhere near the intended victim. It does make a difference.

Movielover doesn't get it and won't get it.
But of course, that's exactly a massive difference.
The other massive difference is that typical Republican posturing is all about guns and protecting freedom by squashing others "with strength", like a 1776 patriot. It's their rhetoric and their symbolism.

But, whatever. Stupid is as stupid does.
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

If the bedroom is upstairs, why charge it downstairs in the water closet?

Lock the bathroom door, call police, and they'll be there in 2 minutes or less.
I leave my phone charging in a room other than my bedroom. It's not that strange.

Same here.

It's much healthier to not have your smart phone in the bedroom.
Too many distractions disturb a solid night's sleep.

All of us should practice
OdontoBear66
sycasey said:

movielover said:

If the bedroom is upstairs, why charge it downstairs in the water closet?

Lock the bathroom door, call police, and they'll be there in 2 minutes or less.
I leave my phone charging in a room other than my bedroom. It's not that strange.
I do too. A small concession.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

Wrong.

Shellenberger ran as a "No Party Preference" candidate in the 2022 California gubernatorial recall election.
In 2021, he supported recalling Gov. Newsom.

It's shocking just how devoid you are of basic facts in evidence.
You clearly have shown a pattern of this in your posting history here.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Cal88
Can`t confirm it as I am working today, like nearly every other weekday, but Depape allegedly has a record as a male prostitute.
DiabloWags
Cal88 said:

Can`t confirm it as I am working today, like nearly every other weekday, but Depape allegedly has a record as a male prostitute.
And how does this "play" into your opinion of the attack on Paul Pelosi?
Why do you feel a need to mention such a claim?

Unit2Sucks
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

Wrong.

Shellenberger ran as a "No Party Preference" candidate in the 2022 California gubernatorial recall election.

You are talking to a person who claims that this dude is both homeless and lived in a home, depending on which is more convenient for his baseless conspiracy theory at any given moment. Movielover has been radicalized by right wing propaganda and is incapable of processing information like a normal person.
DiabloWags
Unit2sucks said:

Movielover has been radicalized by right wing propaganda and is incapable of processing information like a normal person.

I too, have noticed that there are a handful of mentally ill people here.

chazzed
Cal88 said:

DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

Perhaps Paul Pelosi wasn`t just hammered, he might have been getting nailed.

It's always projection with MAGAs.

It's also always being a tasteless azzhole with MAGAs.
DiabloWags
chazzed said:

Cal88 said:

DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

Yup, zero class.
Goes with the territory.
My ignore list just got bigger.
sycasey
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

Wrong.

Now, in fairness, he used to be a Democrat. If anyone wants to call him "former Democrat Michael Schellenberger" then I won't object. But he quite loudly renounced his party affiliation while running against Newsom in the recall, so he is definitely not a Democrat anymore.
Cal88
chazzed said:

Cal88 said:

DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

I'll admit it's a bit in bad taste, given that Mr. Pelosi's injuries seem to be serious, but there is no need to frame this in political terms, I would have indulged in similar sports fan forum locker room banter if it were Lindsey Graham being allegedly nailed and hammered by a male prostitute.

As I recall, there were also some chuckles on here about Rand Paul, after he was very severely injured in an attack, six broken ribs and a collapsed lung, but very little in terms of pearl clutching.

sycasey
Cal88 said:

chazzed said:

Cal88 said:

DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

I'll admit it's a bit in bad taste, given that Mr. Pelosi's injuries seem to be serious, but there is no need to frame this in political terms, I would have indulged in similar sports fan forum locker room banter if it were Lindsey Graham being allegedly nailed and hammered by a male prostitute.

As I recall, there were also some chuckles on here about Rand Paul, after he was very severely injured in an attack, six broken ribs and a collapsed lung, but very little in terms of pearl clutching.
The core difference with Rand Paul is that his injuries seemed to arise from a dispute with a neighbor (over garden waste on the street or something silly). There's no indication it was a politically motivated attack. With Pelosi there's some indication that it was (though I'll grant that the assailant's motives are not totally clear).
chazzed
Cal88 said:

chazzed said:

Cal88 said:

DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

As you recall? There were chuckles? In that case, you are given carte blanche.
DiabloWags
sycasey said:

The core difference with Rand Paul is that his injuries seemed to arise from a dispute with a neighbor (over garden waste on the street or something silly). There's no indication it was a politically motivated attack. With Pelosi there's some indication that it was (though I'll grant that the assailant's motives are not totally clear).
"Where's Nancy?" . . . is all you need to know.
Cal88
Usually found by the double freezers, close to the ice cream.

movielover
Unit2Sucks said:

DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

Wrong.

You are talking to a person who claims that this dude is both homeless and lived in a home, depending on which is more convenient for his baseless conspiracy theory at any given moment. Movielover has been radicalized by right wing propaganda and is incapable of processing information like a normal person.

Numerous accounts allege:
- he sometimes lived in the cluttered van in front of the house
- he has lived in a storage shed while doing hard drugs
- whereabouts unknown
- has no job

Humm. Sounds "homeless" to me.
blungld
DiabloWags said:

Unit2sucks said:

Movielover has been radicalized by right wing propaganda and is incapable of processing information like a normal person.

I too, have noticed that there are a handful of mentally ill people here.

Or it's all an act: his thinking what crazy reaction can I have to every piece of information...but then, wanting to spend your time posting crazy stuff that you don't believe and taking pleasure in angering people and wasting people's time is maybe even MORE sick than actually believing what he posts and thinking it is rational.
movielover
DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

Why do you feel a need to mention such a claim?

That unproven allegation would explain how Mr. Pelosi knew his attackers name. Released body camera footage would explain more.

Exclusive Explanation: RE: broken glass outside the home, which seems contradictory:

A police officer / friend (not connected to SFPD) explained that if they are double-paned
windows, a first strike or two could break the
outside window, and the pressurized air could push the first layer of broken glass outside.
DiabloWags
Breaking News:

The Orange Grifter asks the U.S. Supreme Court to block lawmakers from obtaining his tax returns

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Former President Donald Trump on Monday asked the U.S. Supreme Court to intervene in his fight to prevent a U.S. House of Representatives committee from gaining access to his tax returns for reasons he claims are politically motivated.

Trump filed an emergency request to put on hold a lower court ruling against the Republican former president that upheld the Democratic-led House Ways and Means Committee's request for the tax materials as a justified part of its legislative work while his attorneys prepare an appeal.

U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, sided with Congress in December 2021 and threw out the case, finding that the committee holds broad authority over a former president's tax returns.

In August, the District of Columbia U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals also ruled against Trump, concluding that "every president takes office knowing that he will be subject to the same laws as all other citizens upon leaving office." The appeals court refused a rehearing on Oct. 27.

Trump asks U.S. Supreme Court to block lawmakers from obtaining tax returns (yahoo.com)
oski003
Stanfurd hates fun

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/34918726/stanford-student-suspended-serving-tree-mascot
Unit2Sucks
movielover said:

Unit2Sucks said:

DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

Wrong.

Numerous accounts allege:
- he sometimes lived in the cluttered van in front of the house
- he has lived in a storage shed while doing hard drugs
- whereabouts unknown
- has no job

Humm. Sounds "homeless" to me.
Then why do you and some weirdo who ran for governor continue to make claims about some house you say he lived in having some non-GOP signage?

You can wish all you want that this guy isn't a right wing nut job but the evidence is piling up. He may be further down the right wing Qanonsense rabbit hole than most Fox News viewers, but it's just a matter of degree.

Do you have any reason to doubt the veracity of the below?

Quote:

DePape's social media presence similarly paints a picture of someone on a worrying trajectory, falling into conspiracy theories in recent years.

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. "The death rates being promoted are what ever 'THEY' want to be promoted as the death rate," one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like "Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!" and "Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)"

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was "a modern lynching," falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.
He also posted content about the "Great Reset" the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes "are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement."

Most of the public posts on DePape's Facebook page were from 2021. In earlier years, DePape also posted long screeds about religion, including claims that "Jesus is the anti christ." None of the public posts appeared to mention Pelosi.

And another blog, also attributed to "daviddepape," featured antisemitic screeds and content linked to the QAnon conspiracy theory. One video posted on the site includes a shot of Pelosi swinging a gavel during one of former President Donald Trump's impeachments, and another video includes an image of Pelosi and other politicians. A third video includes a clip of Pelosi speaking on the House floor.

Other posts from the last few weeks featured videos accusing LGBTQ people of "grooming" children, and declared that "any journalist saying" there is no evidence of election fraud "should be dragged straight out into the street and shot." The most recent post linking to a YouTube video comparing colleges to cults went up the day before the Pelosi attack.
Sure sounds like a radicalized right wing nut job to me. The fact that his personal pathos or whatever was largely responsible for his choice to attack the Pelosis with a hammer and zipties doesn't change the fact that he was influenced by the right wing misinformation machine. Just like with Jan 6, the GOP's fomentation of extreme anger against progressive politicians is essentially stochastic terrorism.

But please continue to share with us your deranged and baseless conspiracy theories, at least until you are banned for doing so.
blungld
movielover said:

That unproven allegation would explain how Mr. Pelosi knew his attackers name. Released body camera footage would explain more.

Exclusive Explanation: RE: broken glass outside the home, which seems contradictory:

A police officer / friend (not connected to SFPD) explained that if they are double-paned
windows, a first strike or two could break the
outside window, and the pressurized air could push the first layer of broken glass outside.
You have a very intelligent approach to the news: prematurely jump to fringe conspiracy explanations RIGHT AWAY. But be immediately suspicious of the widely reported and sensical explanations. Then, select for pieces of information that affirm complete speculation or that offer delight in one's "punish those not of my tribe" narratives. Avoid empathy or sympathy and lean hard to sadism and schadenfreude. Be incredibly skeptical of rational explanations and confirmed facts, but be VERY open to unsupported conjecture. Work hard to explain away any conclusion that does not support your team's presupposition, and do not listen when others provide you substantive information that discredits your theories. When caught in contradiction either ignore it, whatabout, fall back on "just asking questions," or invoke anger...but NEVER admit you are wrong or question your sources or way of interacting with media/information. The key to blind loyalty is to be blind and loyal. Always remember that. Keep it up!
DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

Sure sounds like a radicalized right wing nut job to me. The fact that his personal pathos or whatever was largely responsible for his choice to attack the Pelosis with a hammer and zipties doesn't change the fact that he was influenced by the right wing misinformation machine. Just like with Jan 6, the GOP's fomentation of extreme anger against progressive politicians is essentially stochastic terrorism.

But please continue to share with us your deranged and baseless conspiracy theories, at least until you are banned for doing so.

I look forward to this day.
It's one thing to genuinely express differences of opinion.
Completely another to repeatedly lie, spin, and spread baseless conspiracy theories.

movielover
GOP polling strong in Georgia.

DiabloWags

United States of America v. David Wayne Depape

download (justice.gov)

Correct.

Unit2sucks said:

movielover
First Page Last Page
Page 114 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.