Breaking News

980,628 Views | 11776 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by movielover
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

United States of America v. David Wayne Depape

download (justice.gov)

Correct.

Unit2sucks said:

Sure sounds like a radicalized right wing nut job to me. The fact that his personal pathos or whatever was largely responsible for his choice to attack the Pelosis with a hammer and zipties doesn't change the fact that he was influenced by the right wing misinformation machine. Just like with Jan 6, the GOP's fomentation of extreme anger against progressive politicians is essentially stochastic terrorism.

This completely destroys the baseless narrative being spread by conspiracy theorists like movielover. When confronted with actual evidence, will movielover apologize for spreading misinformation? Unlikely. I expect him to find new idiotic conspiracy theorists to spread because he isn't interested in reality.

There are a lot of other facts in the criminal complaint provided by Diablo which eviscerate all of the claims made by movielover and other right wing nutjobs, but even if you limit it to statements made by the RWNJ attacker himself, it's pretty clear that all of the existing conspiracy theories are beyond crazy.
Quote:

15. In a Mirandized and recorded interview of DEPAPE by San Francisco Police
Department Officers, DEPAPE provided the following information:

a. DEPAPE stated that he was going to hold Nancy hostage and talk to her. If
Nancy were to tell DEPAPE the "truth," he would let her go, and if she "lied," he
was going to break "her kneecaps." DEPAPE was certain that Nancy would not
have told the "truth." In the course of the interview, DEPAPE articulated he
viewed Nancy as the "leader of the pack" of lies told by the Democratic Party.
DEPAPE also later explained that by breaking Nancy's kneecaps, she would then
have to be wheeled into Congress, which would show other Members of Congress
there were consequences to actions. DEPAPE also explained generally that he
wanted to use Nancy to lure another individual to DEPAPE.

b. DEPAPE stated that he broke into the house through a glass door, which was a
difficult task that required the use of a hammer. DEPAPE stated that Pelosi was in
bed and appeared surprised by DEPAPE. DEPAPE told Pelosi to wake up.
DEPAPE told Pelosi that he was looking for Nancy. Pelosi responded that she
was not present. Pelosi asked how they could resolve the situation, and what
DEPAPE wanted to do. DEPAPE stated he wanted to tie Pelosi up so that
DEPAPE could go to sleep as he was tired from having had to carry a backpack to
the Pelosi residence. Around this time, according to DEPAPE, DEPAPE started
taking out twist ties from his pocket so that he could restrain Pelosi. Pelosi
moved towards another part of the house, but DEPAPE stopped him and together
they went back into the bedroom.

c. While talking with each other, Pelosi went into a bathroom, where Pelosi grabbed
a phone to call 9-1-1. DEPAPE stated he felt like Pelosi's actions compelled him
to respond.

d. DEPAPE remembered thinking that there was no way the police were going to
forget about the phone call. DEPAPE explained that he did not leave after
Pelosi's call to 9-1-1 because, much like the American founding fathers with the
British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender. DEPAPE
reiterated this sentiment elsewhere in the interview.

e. DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived
and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it. Pelosi grabbed onto
DEPAPE's hammer, which was in DEPAPE's hand. At this point in the
interview, DEPAPE repeated that DEPAPE did not plan to surrender and that he
would go "through" Pelosi.

f. DEPAPE stated that he pulled the hammer away from Pelosi and swung the
hammer towards Pelosi. DEPAPE explained that Pelosi's actions resulted in
Pelosi "taking the punishment instead."

DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

DiabloWags said:

United States of America v. David Wayne Depape

download (justice.gov)

This completely destroys the baseless narrative being spread by conspiracy theorists like movielover. When confronted with actual evidence, will movielover apologize for spreading misinformation? Unlikely. I expect him to find new idiotic conspiracy theorists to spread because he isn't interested in reality.

No.

He never apologizes for spreading his lies and misinformation.
If you notice, he just moves on to the next talking point that he parrots from his right-wing tribe.
That's why he has no crediblity.

He's never apologized once.
Not once.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
DiabloWags
Breaking News:

Gasoline prices collapsing in CALIFORNIA

Regular Gas in the SF East Bay now down to $4.47 at Arco AM/PM

Was over $5.00 just a few days ago.

It's a mystery.
okaydo
Unit2Sucks
movielover said:

OsoDorado said:

movielover said:

Good points by Waters. Catch and release? Or more white liberal privilege?
It says a lot about your insightfulness when you cite Jesse Waters as a moral authority.

You can always rely on Jesse Waters, one of our most eminent ethical philosophers, for crucial moral commentary. Reminiscent of his mentor, Bill O'Reilly, whose integrity is as infallible as the Pope's.

Why did Mr. Pelosi know the drug-fueled attackers first name?

Who was the 3rd person in the room?

Where is the security camera footage?

Why is Mr. Pelosi charging his phone at 2 AM?

This has too many holes.

movielover said:

[And he let Paul use the head w his phone.]

So many movielover posts have aged like milk but I dount he will ever own up to it. He probably still believes many of the baseless and now disproven conspiracy theories he's posted over the past few days.

Sadly he and the attacker have a lot in common - they both fall prey for the same right wing conspiracy theories that have radicalized so many conservatives and are contributing to political violence.

Reminder that the RWNJ said the following in his confession:
Quote:

DEPAPE stated that he was going to hold Nancy hostage and talk to her. If
Nancy were to tell DEPAPE the "truth," he would let her go, and if she "lied," he
was going to break "her kneecaps." DEPAPE was certain that Nancy would not
have told the "truth." In the course of the interview, DEPAPE articulated he
viewed Nancy as the "leader of the pack" of lies told by the Democratic Party.

DEPAPE also later explained that by breaking Nancy's kneecaps, she would then
have to be wheeled into Congress, which would show other Members of Congress
there were consequences to actions. DEPAPE also explained generally that he
wanted to use Nancy to lure another individual to DEPAPE.
DiabloWags
Dude lived in a garage in Richmond.
He was a Canadian citizen.
Was a day laborer.
Liked movies.

https://vancouversun.com/news/world/da-dismisses-conspiracies-in-pelosi-attack-charges-expected/wcm/cf20c5f0-4308-443d-8c1b-05f11b355588/amp/

movielover
I spoke with a LEO tonight who is more than puzzled with the lapse in security. There may be an exterior wall, and there should be cameras and a strong security system. How did that all fail, and even the security system triggered upon violent entry?

The article says it took 2 minutes for police to arrive, but I believe the Complaint spells out an 8 minute response time.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

I spoke with a LEO tonight who is more than puzzled with the lapse in security. There may be an exterior wall, and there should be cameras and a strong security system. How did that all fail, and even the security system triggered upon violent entry?

The article says it took 2 minutes for police to arrive, but I believe the Complaint spells out an 8 minute response time.
It's so telling that you continue to desperately try to poke holes in the story without any compelling facts or proof or reason why any of it makes a difference. The house is right on the sidewalk with no yard. Where are they supposed to build an exterior wall? What difference does it make whether on not they have cameras or a security system? They probably should have them, but does it make Paul Pelosi less of an assault victim? Obviously a 2 minute or 6 minute response time makes a difference to Paul Pelosi, but how does it make Pelosi less of a victim? What are you trying to insinuate here? Why do you bring this pointless stuff up repeatedly?

You'd better be careful. David DuPape drank the same Kool-Aid as you. If you act upon one of these bizarre theories, you may find yourself accused of being the next gay prostitute by your fellow MAGA believers.
DiabloWags
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

It's so telling that you continue to desperately try to poke holes in the story without any compelling facts or proof or reason why any of it makes a difference.

You'd better be careful. David DuPape drank the same Kool-Aid as you. If you act upon one of these bizarre theories, you may find yourself accused of being the next gay prostitute by your fellow MAGA believers.
I've noticed that he does this repeatedly.
Constantly entertaining/suggesting conspiracy theories in his posts here.

It's a primary factor driving the majority of his posts.

It's readily obvious to many of us, but he just cant see it because he's drinking the same Kool-Aid as David DePape and appears to be part of a Cult. It's why he repeatedly tries to find ways to lessen Paul Pelosi as a victim.

As I recall, cults dont usually end well.

bearister
By the numbers: Average franchise value by league, per Sportico's latest valuations:

NFL: $4.14 billion (as of 2022)
NBA: $2.58 billion (as of 2021)
MLB: $2.31 billion (as of 2022)

-Axios
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
Okay, let's get this thread back on topic.

(And perhaps move the Pelosi stuff to its own thread.)

DiabloWags
Britt Reid sentenced to just 3 years.
He should have been put away for the 7 year max!

Britt Reid is a piece of garbage.

Britt Reid sentenced in DWI accident, mother of injured girl eviscerates him (yahoo.com)
concordtom
movielover said:

You're right.
Your confusion over the timeline is surefire proof that there is a coverup going on. Depape was his lover!
It's so heartwarming that we have sharp sleuths like you on this one!
sonofabear51
LOL
Start Slowly and taper off
oski003
"Inflation is a worldwide problem right now because of a war in Iraq and the impact on oil and what Russia's doing, excuse me, the war in Ukraine," Biden said.

"I'm thinking of Iraq because that's where my son died," he added, as an excuse for the verbal slip.

Biden had a son who died in Iraq? Is this breaking news?
DiabloWags
concordtom said:

movielover said:

You're right.
Your confusion over the timeline is surefire proof that there is a coverup going on. Depape was his lover!
It's so heartwarming that we have sharp sleuths like you on this one!

It certainly is most impressive.
He's been the most impressively wrong poster that I've ever seen on Bearinsider.
No matter what the topic.

bearister
At least David Wayne DePape has one thing going for him…..

….he has one of the least punchable faces I have ever seen. If I was the arresting officer, the last thought that would ever cross my mind would be to punch him or dislocate his shoulder.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
concordtom
bearister said:

At least David Wayne DePape has one thing going for him…..

….he has one of the least punchable faces I have ever seen. If I was the arresting officer, the last thought that would ever cross my mind would be to punch him or dislocate his shoulder.

I'm sorry.
Did you say "punchable face"?

movielover
Never said they were sword fighting. Release the tapes.
DiabloWags
When you're the mentally ill offspring of a former President of the United States who once claimed that his own hand-picked Secretary of State, the former CEO of Exxon Mobil, Rex Tillerson was as "dumb as a rock" and "lazy as hell"

That's how you Drain the Swamp, right???

These people are mentally ill.

movielover
Meanwhile, Biden, Obama, and Blinken have us on the verge of WWIII - including nukes - while President Trump calls for peace talks.

Many voters will recall President Trump in peace talks w North Korea, and now NK is allegedly sending weapons to Russia, and Obama / Biden want to give Iran
nukes. Quite the contrast.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Meanwhile, Biden, Obama, and Blinken have us on the verge of WWIII - including nukes - while President Trump calls for peace talks.

Many voters will recall President Trump in peace talks w North Korea, and now NK is allegedly sending weapons to Russia, and Obama / Biden want to give Iran
I didn't think it was possible to pack that much paranoia and revisionist history in 53 words. That's quite an achievement.
movielover
*takes Joe Kapp tequila shot*
smh
> That's quite an achievement.

day in the park for h2pay movie goer. bing bang boom..
https://bearinsider.com/account/profile/7709
DiabloWags

movielover said:

I didn't think it was possible to pack that much paranoia and revisionist history in 53 words. That's quite an achievement.

What's even more ironic is that he appears to be oblivious to all of the missiles that ROCKET MAN LAUNCHED while Trump was President.

movielover
He started that way. Then President Trump got him to back down with some very specific language, and then peace diplomacy started, two meetings, including a spontaneous meeting at the DMZ.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

He started that way. Then President Trump got him to back down with some very specific language, and then peace diplomacy started, two meetings, including a spontaneous meeting at the DMZ.
So where is the peace treaty with North Korea? Quoting a failed diplomacy effort that included groveling to Kim Jong-Un and little if any cessation in missile launches is not a positive to brag about. I have no doubt that if Trump was president, North Korea would still be selling arms to Russia. They need the cash REAL BAD.
Unit2Sucks
I wish I were half as good as pitchbot.

movielover
Preach.

concordtom
Oh
My
God

Like, you're so smart.
How did you get to be so smart to figure all that out?

Eastern Oregon Bear
concordtom said:

Oh
My
God

Like, you're so smart.

Wait until he realizes there are 49 other states.

It's like being at the softball toss at the carnival. Knock down movielover's targets 3 more times and I'll win the giant stuffed teddy bear.
movielover
Catherine Engelbrecht, who helped produce the documentary movie 2000 Mules - which covered video proof of mass election fraud at ballot drop boxes - has been arrested.
concordtom
(CNN) - Two leaders of True the Vote, a prominent right-wing group that promotes debunked voter fraud conspiracies, were jailed this week after a federal judge in Texas found them in contempt of court.

The group's president Catherine Engelbrecht and onetime board member Gregg Phillips were taken into custody Monday after defying a court order to reveal more details in a civil case about one of their controversial attempts to uncover supposed fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Court records indicate that Engelbrecht and Phillips are currently being held at the Joe Corley Detention Facility in Conroe, Texas. The two activists will remain in custody at the federal detention center until they abide by the court's order, according to court filings. Attorneys for True the Vote are "expediting an appeal" for their release, their group said in a statement to CNN.

The current dispute stems from a lawsuit brought by Konnech, an election logistics software company that sued True the Vote and the two leaders for defamation, libel and slander. In recent months, True the Vote has pushed conspiracy theories about Konnech and the 2020 election, falsely claiming Konnech helped Joe Biden steal the election.

Continued:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/01/politics/true-the-vote-leaders-jail-contempt-of-court/index.html
DiabloWags

concordtom said:

Oh
My
God

Like, you're so smart.

Wait until he realizes there are 49 other states.

First Page Last Page
Page 115 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.