Breaking News

980,155 Views | 11775 Replies | Last: 29 min ago by movielover
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

Two people were charged with selling stolen property (Ashley's diary). It definitely exists even though it may be in a swamp somewhere. Do you think the showering story is fabricated?

Please provide evidence rather than hearsay. Not that a diary was stolen, that an arrest occurred, but for the contents which support ML alluding to pedophilia.

You can post or pm a subpoena if you want more info. Here is a link to the charges regarding selling the stolen diary. Since Ashley is a private person, news outlets will not post the diary's contents, especially in light of the fact they can't 100% confirm it is hers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/2-plead-guilty-in-scheme-to-sell-joe-bidens-daughters-diary
tequila4kapp
The link I added claims feds concluded the diary is authentic.
concordtom
Therefore, "unsubstantiated".
Character assassination.
oski003
concordtom said:

Therefore, "unsubstantiated".
Character assassination.

You are welcome to claim that you feel the claims are untrue. That is perfectly fair.
concordtom
This is laughable.

A diary, which may or may not be Ashley Biden's, and because of these words below we want to suggest he's a pedophile?

The diary's most newsworthy moments are suggestive but stop short of making any concrete allegations against Ashley Biden's father. In the most-often quoted passage, she writes, "Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma I remember not liking the woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a cousin]; I remember having sex with Friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate). Being turned on when I wasn't supposed to be."

Meanwhile, why do you do so?
Why did you believe all the nonsense about Hillary? I thought she was going to die back in 2016?

You guys ignore Trump's real crimes and hang your hats on salacious hearsay.
Why?
Because you are partisan.

I can't discuss "policy" with people who are not based in "facts".
DiabloWags
concordtom said:

Oooops.

There go all of those conspiracy theories that a handful of posters here love to post about and never retract when proven wrong. - - - Like who the suspect was in the assault of Paul Pelosi.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

movielover said:

Meta / Facebook shares drop 25% today.
What planet are you on?

There are so many conservatives on BI that mishear or misunderstand things and rush hear to post it. Did you misunderstand something that Dr. Sean Hannity said during his show? Or perhaps you were listening to a rally speech by Dr. Donald J. Trump?

You should maybe fact check things yourself before posting because you have a very casual relationship with facts.

There's nothing like someone posting about an "event" that was 10 days ago on October 26th and posting as if it was "current" news. That has got to be one of the strangest things that I've ever seen posted on Bearinsider.
I really makes you wonder where they get their news from.

I thought it was bad enough seeing someone "welch" on a bet that they themselves created the terms on.
And now this???

oski003
concordtom said:

This is laughable.

A diary, which may or may not be Ashley Biden's, and because of these words below we want to suggest he's a pedophile?

The diary's most newsworthy moments are suggestive but stop short of making any concrete allegations against Ashley Biden's father. In the most-often quoted passage, she writes, "Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma I remember not liking the woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a cousin]; I remember having sex with Friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate). Being turned on when I wasn't supposed to be."

Why did you believe all the nonsense about Hillary? I thought she was going to die back in 2016?

Why?

Neither Trump nor Biden should be president of the United States. If Trump runs on the next Republican ticket, I will go independent. Trump Jr's Halloween costume post is awful. Trump is a selfish *******.
DiabloWags
tequila4kapp said:

I would add Foreign Policy to the list. He preferred to use the US economy as a weapon / negotiating tool instead of military might.

----

This is what I often think of as the Trump conundrum.

He is personally a horrible human. The criticisms many on this board make have merit.

But he also happens to advocate a number of policies that are legitimate and supportable by rational, normal people (and which other rational, normal people may disagree with). In other words, there's NOTHING racist or hateful or evil about the policies, per se.

IMO there was some initial value in Trump's asinine personality - it exposed the media and Washington swamp. But, I believe, we now need to move past his personality and get on with the policies.

How did that Trade War with China work out?

That was a complete policy disaster.
The Phase 1 endpoints of the "agreement" were never even reached.

It also put the U.S. manufacturing sector officially into a Recession and it sent family farm bankruptcies to nearly a decade long record. - - - Never mind that it was hurting the farming community so bad that Trump then "bailed" them out with $28 BILLION of AID. Since when does a Republican President believe in "bail-outs"?

It's also funny that you mention Trump "exposing" the Washington Swamp.

Never mind that he appointed members of THE SWAMP into his cabinet, from Secretary of State (Exxon) to Treasury Secretary (Goldman Sachs) to Secretary of Defense (Boeing).

These are FACTS.
But I guess some people in their partisanship arent willing to admit to the failures in policy and the FACTS.

cbbass1
movielover said:

Meta / Facebook shares drop 25% today.

Even Jesse Jackson knew our elections are rigged.

https://rumble.com/v1hgsh3-democrats-know-computers-manipulate-elections.html

And millions protesting in Brazil over what they feel is a rigged election.
Yes, they FEEL like the election was rigged.

That's because THEY LOST.
DiabloWags
I guess there are a lot of people out there that never participated in youth sports leagues growing up.

Sports teaches us that there are winners and losers at the end of a game, match, or athletic event.

But for some reason, Donald Trump has validated all of the people that are POOR LOSERS.

They play the BLAME GAME and blame others for losing.

So weird.
movielover
TDS? President Trump has been investigated multiple times, ...

Let's have our lawyers weigh in on this.
Can I stand on an overpass and say "I heard movielover and oski003 are gay lovers who murder immigrants"?

You didn't say allegedly. And why are you singling out gay folks, you think that's a horrible insult? Humm. Interesting. I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay, bisexual, trisexial, or asexual. Just stop messing with those under 18. Maybe I'm a gay Bear. It's irrelevant. But Oski003 would have to be the bottom. <wink>
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

This is laughable.

Why?

Neither Trump nor Biden should be president of the United States. If Trump runs on the next Republican ticket, I will go independent. Trump Jr's Halloween costume post is awful. Trump is a selfish bas**rd.

Thank you.
You've been better than others in saying what we all see. 40% of the nation has looked the other way, to the extent that 40% of us have gone bat-**** crazy (20% are oblivious/don't care/don't know up from down).

Don't like Biden, fine!
Plenty of reasons to not like him or his policies. I'll grant you all that. But don't make stuff up, (both sides), and don't ignore the blatantly obvious stuff. Like trying to overthrow an election, with force/intimidation/chaos/misinformation/back room schemes.

Trump has so much blatantly obvious bad stuff going on at a level that really impacts this nation, and our system of justice and of checks and balances is not working, so it's really frustrating to progress to the next big issues.
Dude needs to go to jail.
His apologists (like most of the gop) need to be replaced.
It is inexcusable and unacceptable that we would have Trump "survivors" around.

So, still crazy!
concordtom
cbbass1 said:

movielover said:

And millions protesting in Brazil over what they feel is a rigged election.
Yes, they FEEL like the election was rigged.

That's because THEY LOST.

A hahaha!!!!!
movielover
Nevada Democrats insult Latinos; say Latino Republicans will determine Nevada's elections.

movielover
Good points re: Trump. He at times can be a Vulgarian (TM Victor Davis Hanson), but Hillary and Bill Clinton weren't saints. Obama gave us horrible policies, military engagements, and a weaponized DOJ (Eric Holder and radical partisan hires) and IRS. (But he
sounded great.) And yes, POTUS Trump had a policy of peace through economic strength.

Don't forget, the FIB / DOJ were illegally spying on candidate and then President Trump. Historic skullduggery, eventually in plain view, aided by a collaborators in the legacy media and UniParty. That's why Twitter employees are melting down. He was under tremendous pressure. Don't forget, the 4 illegal FISA warrants have a 2 hop rule - so by getting FISA warrants on a few Trump officials, they could essentially track and spy on everybody.
sycasey
tequila4kapp said:

But he also happens to advocate a number of policies that are legitimate and supportable by rational, normal people (and which other rational, normal people may disagree with). In other words, there's NOTHING racist or hateful or evil about the policies, per se.
Family separation at the border was pretty evil.
movielover
The View co-host now denigrates white suburban women who have flipped 27% to the GOP. Nikki Haley previously called her out, alleging she's racist.

New York Post: "Sunny Hostin likens white women who vote GOP to 'roaches voting for Raid' "
movielover
Journalist describes different scene at the Pelosi residence; Pelosi opened the door and walked back into the house. Station later deletes the video.

https://rumble.com/v1rjkrg-bizarre-new-details-emerge-in-paul-pelosi-attack.html
movielover
Colorado Governor (D) holds comfortable lead.

DiabloWags
Trump the Grifter being INVESTIGATED for foreign gifts.

Has there ever been a more CORRUPT U.S. President?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/04/trump-foreign-gifts-national-archives-search/
sonofabear51
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumble_(website)
Start Slowly and taper off
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
S.F. classic restaurant Original Joe's is opening an East Bay location

https://www.sfchronicle.com/food/restaurants/article/original-joes-east-bay-17553992.php
movielover
AunBear89
Right on queue.

Liars, hypocrites, and morons.
movielover
Joe Biden yesterday declared that all coal-fired electricity plants in the U.S would be shut down. ... "we're going to be shutting these plants down all across America and having wind and solar."

Democrat Joe Manchin big mad.

Manchin gave Biden the vote he needed for the so-called "Inflation Reduction Act" - AKA the climate change investment act that will eliminate all oil, coal and natural gas development,

Joe Manchin press release.

"President Biden's comments are not only outrageous and divorced from reality, they ignore the severe economic pain the American people are feeling because of rising energy costs. Comments like these are the reason the American people are losing trust in President Biden and instead believes he does not understand the need to have an all in energy policy that would keep our nation totally energy independent and secure. It seems his positions change depending on the audience and the politics of the day. Politicizing our nation's energy policies would only bring higher prices and more pain for the American people.

"Let me be clear, this is something the President has never said to me. Being cavalier about the loss of coal jobs for men and women in West Virginia and across the country who literally put their lives on the line to help build and power this country is offensive and disgusting. The President owes these incredible workers an immediate and public apology and it is time he learn a lesson that his words matter and
have consequences."

https://www.manchin.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/manchin-reacts-to-bidens-outrageous-coal-comments
DiabloWags
AunBear89 said:

Right on queue.

Liars, hypocrites, and morons.

The 3 Amigos!
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Joe Biden yesterday declared that all coal-fired electricity plants in the U.S would be shut down. ... "we're going to be shutting these plants down all across America and having wind and solar."

Manchin gave Biden the vote he needed for the so-called "Inflation Reduction Act" - AKA the climate change investment act that will eliminate all oil, coal and natural gas development,

"President Biden's comments are not only outrageous and divorced from reality, they ignore the severe economic pain the American people are feeling because of rising energy costs. Comments like these are the reason the American people are losing trust in President Biden and instead believes he does not understand the need to have an all in energy policy that would keep our nation totally energy independent and secure. It seems his positions change depending on the audience and the politics of the day. Politicizing our nation's energy policies would only bring higher prices and more pain for the American people.

"Let me be clear, this is something the President has never said to me. Being cavalier about the loss of coal jobs for men and women in West Virginia and across the country who literally put their lives on the line to help build and power this country is offensive and disgusting. The President owes these incredible workers an immediate and public apology and it is time he learn a lesson that his words matter and
have consequences."

https://www.manchin.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/manchin-reacts-to-bidens-outrageous-coal-comments
Sorry, I'm too busy being outraged about the plight of the poor buggy whip makers to have time to focus on coal workers.

Seriously, the handwriting has been on the wall about the eventual demise of the coal industry for over 50 years. Only fools fail to see it would be better to seek employment in other less dangerous lines of work. They may have to move, but there are plenty of other nice places to live besides West Virginia.
bearister
movielover said:

have consequences."

"Joe Manchin had holdings in 2021 valued at between $1 million and $5 million in Enersystems, Inc., the coal brokerage business he founded, according to a recent financial disclosure form.

…… In 2021, he made more than $536,000 from his Enersystems holdings, the filings show. That's more than three times his $174,000 annual Senate salary."
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/15/politics/joe-manchin-coal-financial-interests-climate/index.html

Do you know what Joe Manchin's concern for this guy is?

…that he can keep working until he drops dead so that he can maximize Manchin's coal profits. Joe Manchin is a walking conflict of interest piece of human garbage. F Joe Manchin.
DiabloWags
bearister said:

Do you know what Joe Manchin's concern for these guys is:

…that they keep working until they drop dead so they can maximize his profits. Joe Manchin is a walking conflict of interest piece of human garbage. F Joe Manchin.

He gets away with it because the people that he represents know that they've signed up for a DEATH sentence.
As long as they can drive a Ford F-150 and put food on the table for their family, they dont care.

bearister
Google F'd me when I searched coal miners. Those two are Russian so I edited and plugged in a West Virginian. I inadvertently became a Fox News disinformation pusher.
bearister
Cicero Grimes has a question for Joe Manchin:

Hombre movie review & film summary (1967) | Roger Ebert

https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/hombre-1967
movielover
movielover
Europe would love the coal right now, so would China.
First Page Last Page
Page 117 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.