Breaking News

979,658 Views | 11772 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by movielover
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Boepert's Democratic opponent Adam Frisch is conceding with each candidate tied at 50%?
99% of the vote in and Bobo lead by 551 votes.

I'd request a recount.

MUST HAVE BEEN RIGGED!

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
DiabloWags
Looks like Lizzy is going away for 11.2 YEARS and owes $400 MILLION.

Prison starts on April 27th, 2023

okaydo
okaydo
I follow the Los Angeles Daily News on Twitter because I'm interested in what the city's more conservative newspaper has to say.

But for some reason, every Friday night, they retweet nearly EVERY PLAY by their beat writers covering high school football games.

I've never seen anything like this.

It's really annoying.

(Yes, I could unfollow. But then I'll forget to refollow.)

movielover
juarezbear said:

Cal88 said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

She's a child. "Professionals" started her down this path when she was 13, 14? There should be lawsuits across the nation.

Apparently these "experts" have never heard of puberty, hormones, adolescence, insecurities, and that the brain allegedly doesn't fully develop until 25?

She should blame her parents. Schools, hospitals, government cannot replace good parenting. Fabrics of society starts with strong family unit, and I am frankly tired of weak parents not taking responsibility for their parenting and blaming schools and strangers and using the court system to bring frivolous lawsuits. The parents should have just said no, you are too young to make such permanent choices at your age. It is not the role of doctors, teachers or government to overreach and take the place of parents.

In many parts of the country, parents don't have a say in their children's indoctrination and mutilation process.

In Washington state for instance, 13yo children can receive "gender-affirming" care without their parents' consent:
https://wng.org/roundups/washington-erasing-parents-from-the-equation-1617220589

CPS could threaten to have the child removed from parental custody if a parent interferes with this process:

Quote:

The age at which minors in Washington state can receive "gender-affirming care" without parental permission is 13. In other words, the e-mails Ahmed received from the hospital were effectively a courtesy; the hospital didn't require Ahmed's permission to begin his son Syed on a path to medical transition.

But Ahmed's cool head prevailed. Believing he might be walking into a trap, Ahmed reached out to a psychiatrist friend he trusted. The psychiatrist gave him advice that he believes saved his son: "You have to be very, very careful because if you come across as just even a little bit anti-trans or anything, they're going to call the Child Protective Services on you and take custody of your kid."
Ahmed assured Seattle Children's Hospital that he would take Syed to a gender clinic and commence his son's transition. Instead, he collected his son, quit his job and moved his family of four out of Washington.

Taken individually, no single law in any state completely strips parents' rights over the mental-health treatment of their troubled minor teens. But pieced together, laws in California, Oregon and Washington place troubled teens as young as 13 in the driver's seat when it comes to their own mental-health care including "gender affirming" care and renders parents powerless to stop them.

Here, for instance, are the powers granted to a 13-year-old child by the state of Washington: She can admit herself for inpatient and outpatient mental-health treatment without parental consent. She can withhold mental-health records from her parents for "sensitive" conditions, such as gender issues. And insurers in Washington must cover a wide array of "gender-affirming treatments" from tracheal shaves to double mastectomies.

Put these together, and a seventh-grader could be entitled to embark on sex transition which may include preparing to receive a course of hormones without her parents' permission, against her parents' wishes, covered by her parents' insurance and with the parents kept in the dark by insurance companies and medical providers.

Following up on Ahmed's family, I spoke in May with Syed's therapist, an autism expert, who confirmed that Syed is no longer suicidal; nor does he believe he is transgender. He's a brilliant 17-year-old autistic boy, doing advanced work in philosophy

https://nypost.com/2021/06/09/lunatic-laws-let-gender-radicals-deny-all-parental-rights/

Further reading here:
https://www.city-journal.org/transgender-identifying-adolescents-threats-to-parental-rights

Wow. Just, wow. So, a 13 year old can determine their best course of action without parental oversight. This is the type of legislation that's filet mignon for the right wing.

Sue their pants off.
movielover
How many years will she actually serve. Two?
movielover
movielover
dajo9
movielover said:

Drag shows with kids in attendance are almost never sexual events. At least not as sexual as an NFL game with cheerleaders. You spreading that kind of vile hatred is exactly how we end up with so many people murdered in Colorado. Stop.

I know there are videos out there of nude drag queen's with kids. I don't know what jurisdiction they are in but most of our communities have laws against public nudity and minors not being allowed at strip clubs. At those few instances local laws should be enforced.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
movielover
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Drag shows with kids in attendance are almost never sexual events. At least not as sexual as an NFL game with cheerleaders. You spreading that kind of vile hatred is exactly how we end up with so many people murdered in Colorado. Stop.

I know there are videos out there of nude drag queen's with kids. I don't know what jurisdiction they are in but most of our communities have laws against public nudity and minors not being allowed at strip clubs. At those few instances local laws should be enforced.

Just wow. Learn something new every day.
movielover
movielover
Educational tweet - TransTrans.

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Educational tweet - TransTrans.

Oh. Good for them. I hope they are happy.
bearister
Waymo to begin letting public ride in driverless cars - Axios San Francisco

https://www.axios.com/local/san-francisco/2022/11/22/waymo-self-driving-car-launch-san-francisco?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axioslocal_sanfrancisco&stream=top
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
Moved it
movielover
movielover
movielover

The heels look good.
Unit2Sucks
movielover said:

Find a smarter echo chamber.

The other FTX guy gave over $20m to the GOP and 1/3 of the dem funding consisted of one candidate in Oregon who lost his primary. They were doing what Trump and a lot of others do - using their political donations to curry influence and/or pursue regulatory/legislative objectives.

Maybe one day Fox News will accidentally teach you reality, but it's unlikely.
movielover
I infrequently watch Fox. Try again.

How is Don Lemon?
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

movielover said:

Find a smarter echo chamber.

The other FTX guy gave over $20m to the GOP and 1/3 of the dem funding consisted of one candidate in Oregon who lost his primary. They were doing what Trump and a lot of others do - using their political donations to curry influence and/or pursue regulatory/legislative objectives.

Maybe one day Fox News will accidentally teach you reality, but it's unlikely.

About 50 million to Dems and 25 million to Republicans.
Big C
movielover said:

The heels look good.

Are you proud of your BI posts today? You shouldn't be, IMO.
sonofabear51
Agreed.
Start Slowly and taper off
okaydo
Guess who this guy is.

Eastern Oregon Bear
okaydo said:

Guess who this guy is.

The rebel without a clue?
DiabloWags
The Little Rock Nine

Little Rock Nine: Photos of a Civil Rights Triumph in Arkansas, 1957 (life.com)

bearister
okaydo said:

Guess who this guy is.

wraptor347
bearister

concordtom
wraptor347 said:

Credit to Okaydo for initial post.

I note that it was a Republican President who sent in the National Guard to enforce integration.
The parties have flipped. They wouldn't do that today.
graguna
movielover said:

and that makes them smart, right? or does that only work if your orange and brag about raping women
graguna
movielover said:

tell me about Hunter's tricked out gaming PC.
movielover
concordtom said:

wraptor347 said:

Credit to Okaydo for initial post.

I note that it was a Republican President who sent in the National Guard to enforce integration.
The parties have flipped. They wouldn't do that today.

When exactly was this alleged "flip", and who orchestrated it?
movielover
In the linked article, one young person said they started the transition process after TWO MEETINGS!!

There was a time in the US where such a person would go through years of therapy, then dressing as the other sex, etc., before surgery was even broached.

bearister
okaydo said:

Guess who this guy is.

They should have let him finish the job.
First Page Last Page
Page 121 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.