Breaking News

977,289 Views | 11761 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by dajo9
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

I'm not sure what your point is as usual. Apparently the picture on the left is a stock picture and not the real event, but the video shows the older kid punching the 9 year old (he must be 75-100 pounds heavier) 8 or 10 times. Are you defending that?

Did you take a minute and figure it out? It is self-explanatory. One is the media depiction of events. The other is an accurate depiction of events.
Why does everything have to be about race with you conservatives? I see three kids on a school bus having a fight.
oski003

oski003 said:

movielover said:

I'm not sure what your point is as usual. Apparently the picture on the left is a stock picture and not the real event, but the video shows the older kid punching the 9 year old (he must be 75-100 pounds heavier) 8 or 10 times. Are you defending that?

Did you take a minute and figure it out? It is self-explanatory. One is the media depiction of events. The other is an accurate depiction of events.
Why does everything have to be about race with you conservatives? I see three kids on a school bus having a fight.

I can see well enough to tell the difference between a large black boy, later joined by another boy, kicking the crap out of a much much smaller white girl on the ground versus the headline stock picture of a white boy getting ready to punch an equal in size white boy.

Two pairs of glasses for $79.95. You need them. It includes your eye exam.

https://www.americasbest.com/ppc/ca-2-pair-offer?gclid=CjwKCAiAxP2eBhBiEiwA5puhNXazKq3U9BSRXxb_tNrEqypuQXu50Z48MGeim_uySRay49og0adfcxoCeUgQAvD_BwE
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

I can see well enough to tell the difference between a large black boy, later joined by another boy, kicking the crap out of a much much smaller white girl on the ground versus the headline stock picture of a white boy getting ready to punch an equal in size white boy.

https://www.americasbest.com/ppc/ca-2-pair-offer?gclid=CjwKCAiAxP2eBhBiEiwA5puhNXazKq3U9BSRXxb_tNrEqypuQXu50Z48MGeim_uySRay49og0adfcxoCeUgQAvD_BwE
Umm… Perhaps you need the glasses. Go watch the iheart video of the local TV news coverage posted in that Twitter thread. The "smaller white girl" has a mother that's clearly not white. I thought the little girl was a light skinned black, so I looked into it further to see if I was right. It appears I am.

When I responded to the tweet, I deliberately kept my words neutral to see which one of you would charge in to scream "Race!" Congrats, you're the loser.
oski003

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Umm… Perhaps you need the glasses. Go watch the iheart video of the local TV news coverage posted in that Twitter thread. The "smaller white girl" has a mother that's clearly not white. I thought the little girl was a light skinned black, so I looked into it further to see if I was right. It appears I am.

When I responded to the tweet, I deliberately kept my words neutral to see which one of you would charge in to scream "Race!" Congrats, you're the loser.

Here is everything you need to know about hallucinations.

https://www.healthline.com/health/hallucinations
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Yeah, I figured your Hypocritical Race Theory wouldn't let you admit you made a mistake and you would start the name calling instead.
oski003

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Yeah, I figured your Hypocritical Race Theory wouldn't let you admit you made a mistake and you would start the name calling instead.

I am not familiar with my hypocritical race theory. Please enlighten me. Fyi, you clearly started the name calling. Actually, let's just move on as you seem upset.
DiabloWags

oski003 said:

Oski acting up again with more personal attacks?
Shocker.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
oski003
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Shocker.

Is this where I tell you I wouldn't let you wax my 1987 Ford Festiva? Don't opin when you don't understand what's happening. You are just chiming in to bully someone you don't like. It is old.
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Shocker.

Is this where I tell you I wouldn't let you wax my 1987 Ford Festiva? Don't opin when you don't understand what's happening. You are just chiming in to bully someone you don't like. It is old.

You're the guy that's never wrong and never admits when they're wrong.
It is old.
oski003
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Shocker.

It is old.

You are the guy who bragged a few weeks ago about putting me on ignore. It is old.
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Shocker.

It is old.

You are the guy who bragged a few weeks ago about putting me on ignore. It is old.

Sorry bro, but you still cant wash my car.

Cal88

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/2/6/many-dead-as-powerful-quake-shakes-turkey-syria
okaydo
If you know, you know.

Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/2/6/many-dead-as-powerful-quake-shakes-turkey-syria

I was looking at the earthquake map at USGS.gov earlier. In the last 24 hours, Turkey has had 18 earthquakes of 5.0 or higher in a swath at least 150 miles long. That would be comparable to having a similar stretch of earthquakes from Santa Rosa to Salinas. Amazing.
Cal88
The plates in CA are smaller, so the quakes are more localized and are dampened faster.

I think the orange isometer curve is a 7.0 on the Richter scale, yellow and green 6.0 and 5.0.

The city of Gaziantep is near the epicenter. I`ve visited on a tour of Turkey in the early 00s, it is one of the culinary capitals of Turkey, with a well-preserved old city center dominated by a medieval castle at the top of a big hill.

Further south in Syria, Aleppo is a much larger city, which has taken a lot of damage from the civil war, I am not sure how extensive the damage is there.

2,700 deaths to date, the final toll will unfortunately be significantly higher.

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/06/1154806617/earthquake-turkey-historic-gaziantep-castle

Unit2Sucks
DiabloWags said:

I can see from Concord Tom's "quote" that Movielover is once again spewing his delusional nonsense.

Apparently, the 3.4% unemployment number from BLS has been RIGGED.

I guess the 3.5% rate under Trump in September of 2019 was RIGGED too!

Bwhahahahahahahhaaaaaa!

Cal88
This looks a lot worse than I thought, many of the large building wrecks pictured below being pretty far from the epicenter, in cities like Adana or Diyarbakir. As shown from this newer BBC map, the area that was severely affected is quite large, stretching nearly 300 kms in length:

Adana (near Turkish coast)

Hatay Turkey

Osmaniye, Turkey

Turkey earthquake: Death toll could increase eight-fold, WHO says
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64533851

movielover
More food inflation coming?

DiabloWags

You probably haven't heard the name Stormy Daniels for a while, but that $130,000 hush payment Donald Trump made to the adult-film actress in 2016 is still haunting him. The Manhattan District Attorney's office believes that the money was a violation of "election and business-records laws," so they are pondering felony charges.

According to Rolling Stone sources, the former president's lawyers already have a legal strategy to try and squirm out of the possible charges. They are trying to get him to put the blame on his marriage and Melania Trump he didn't want his wife to find out, so he paid off Daniels. Well, there's a reason Donald Trump doesn't want to take this path. Remember, he denies ever having a tryst with her while she described her affair with him as "the least impressive sex I'd ever had" in her memoir, Full Disclosure.

If Donald Trump takes his lawyers' advice, then he has to talk about the encounter he swears he didn't have with Daniels. "The [former] president seems reluctant about taking this approach," the insider explained to Rolling Stone. "I hope that changes." The district attorney is looking into the possibility that Donald Trump "falsified records" and claimed he reimbursed his former attorney, Michael Cohen, when he really paid off Daniels for her silence.

This ongoing issue seems to be bugging the former president because he mentioned it on Truth Social last week, tripling down on his story that he "NEVER HAD AN AFFAIR. This is old news!"

movielover
SOTU tonight.

DiabloWags
Breaking...

MIKE PENCE SUBPOENAED
Cal88
The Anatolian Plate has shifted about 4 meters in the earthquake:

Ursine

okaydo

bearister
What do they use in sex addiction rehab that is analogous to methadone in drug rehab? Less attractive partners?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
smh
dunno, alimony? signed, married my better half 50 years ago
Cal88
New canyon carved out from an olive grove:

okaydo
movielover
Ursine
movielover said:

This is the article within that link. I probably wouldn't read the link above as there seems to be a clear agenda with that website.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41612-020-00143-w
Eastern Oregon Bear
Ursine said:

movielover said:

This is the article within that link. I probably wouldn't read the link above as there seems to be a clear agenda with that website.

Yeah, if climate change is a fraud, why has there been dramatic warming and loss of ice in the Arctic? It's a complicated subject and I suspect Antarctica being a continent with miles of ice covering it has made it much slower to change than the Arctic with its few meters of ice over an ocean. I can think of other differences too.
Big C

Ursine said:

movielover said:

Yeah, if climate change is a fraud, why has there been dramatic warming and loss of ice in the Arctic? It's a complicated subject and I suspect Antarctica being a continent with miles of ice covering it has made it much slower to change than the Arctic with its few meters of ice over an ocean. I can think of other differences too.

So easily explainable: Heat rises. All the warm water tends to go up to the Artic, while all the cold goes down to the Antartic!
Big C

^^^ Did somebody think I was serious? Don't answer that! ^^^
Ursine
Big C said:

^^^ Did somebody think I was serious? Don't answer that! ^^^

I thought it was very funny
concordtom
Cal88 said:

New canyon carved out from an olive grove:

If only we could better predict exactly when and where one of these massive quakes was going to occur, we could lure Donald Trump to stand "right here".
First Page Last Page
Page 140 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.