Breaking News

975,432 Views | 11749 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by SFCityBear
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

Thousands of teenagers take over downtown Chicago, riot, steal, destroy cars.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/teen-takeover-terrorizes-chicago-hundreds-children-destroy-property-attack-tourists

I'm betting a lot of these lawless teens were among the millions of Transvestite Terrorists or whatever that I've been hearing so much about. Probably out demanding top and bottom surgery or maybe a Drag Queen Story Hour!
BearHunter
Would you rather be caught in Chicago at night with a bunch of lawless teens or at a 7-11 with a transvestite yielding an axe?
Cal88
Compton seems like the place to be:

DiabloWags
Cal88 said:

DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

If people really knew what was going on in this war (information that is being withheld by the military establishment and MSM), and if people really did care about Ukrainians dying and getting wounded by the hundreds of thousands, they would instead be grateful to Congresswoman Greene for helping stop the onslaught.

As if you and Marjorie Taylor Greene know whats actually going on.

You're HILARIOUS!

I'm sure you have a better idea of "what's actually going on".

I never said that I did.

But given your last 1200 posts in the Ukraine thread, it would appear that you think that you do.

That's why you're HILARIOUS!
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Cal88
DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

If people really knew what was going on in this war (information that is being withheld by the military establishment and MSM), and if people really did care about Ukrainians dying and getting wounded by the hundreds of thousands, they would instead be grateful to Congresswoman Greene for helping stop the onslaught.

You're HILARIOUS!

I never said that I did.

But given your last 1200 posts in the Ukraine thread, it would appear that you think that you do.

It might have been even funnier if you had anything constructive to say on the subject, captain caps lock.
DiabloWags
Cal88 said:

DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

You're HILARIOUS!

I never said that I did.

It might have been even funnier if you had anything constructive to say on the subject, captain caps lock.

Youve been posting since 7:45 am on a gorgeous Spring Sunday. Perhaps you should back away from your keyboard for an hour or two and go for a walk.

Cal88
I'm not in the PST, and have a big day at work tomorrow keeping me from loitering under the sun. Keeping a BI window open between spreadsheets and powerpoints...
concordtom
movielover said:

Trans woman with axe attacks two at 7 / 11. Attempted murder?

That's a brutal attack.
But do you realize that the judgment you toss around is exactly what causes such psychological angst that causes these types of attacks?

Yes, YOU.
concordtom
movielover said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

I can believe Russia is wiping out Ukraine. That's what we all thought would happen.

I have a hard time when you claim that zelensky is in on a money grift.
Credibility lost.

… how does a transvestite-friendly comedian who barely speaks Ukrainian rise to become PM?

Again, talking about credibility, when you wrap in "transvestite-friendly", you destroy your own.

I included this because Ukrainian culture appears to be generally traditional, with 85% of citizens identifying as Christian. It doesn't appear to be San Francisco or New York.

That might be a plausible explanation, except that you are constantly posting judgment about sexual orientation and gender identification.

Case in point what came next (and my response immediately above).
concordtom
movielover said:

Right now, outside of some extreme situation, I believe we shouldn't allow medical castration, top, or bottom surgery on anyone under 18. Possibly even to 25. In addition, we need legitimate, long-term, longitudinal studies.

How is it that you give a lick about this issue?
concordtom
Cal88 said:

As if MTG cares one bit about Ukrainians.

Is she the defender of their well being? Is that why she's pro Russia?
concordtom
Cal88 said:

DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

You're HILARIOUS!

No, but he doesn't purport to.
concordtom
oski003 said:

movielover said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/teen-takeover-terrorizes-chicago-hundreds-children-destroy-property-attack-tourists

It is fox news, so this didn't actually happen. The victims probably were all on magic mushrooms and imagined this. They probably all destroyed their own stuff without realizing it.

Probably.
Thanks for pointing that out.
concordtom
Big C said:

movielover said:

I'm betting a lot of these lawless teens were among the millions of Transvestite Terrorists or whatever that I've been hearing so much about. Probably out demanding top and bottom surgery or maybe a Drag Queen Story Hour!

Probably black or Mexican, too.

If they are white, it's political discourse.
concordtom
Cal88 said:

I imagine if the nation had a goal of utilizing our vast collective wealth toward benefiting the greater common good, you wouldn't have to (or feel compelled to) make that post.
movielover
Cal88 said:

Exactly why Oakland and Compton will always struggle to bring back corporate and small businesses. Crime, graffiti, exorbitant insurance rates. Cheaper to move out of state or to the suburbs. Same for Telegraph.
movielover
Maybe you need a history refresher.

1. We've spent Trillions on the so-called "War on Poverty" and new immigrants who don't speak English often leapfrog American citizens.
2. We've had gads of social programs for over 5 decades, and some of the targeted communities are
worse off. Detroit went from a mecca to a war zone; the south side of Chicago more dangerous than Middle Eastern countries.
3. Dr. Thomas Sowell, Dr. Walter Williams and other economic historians argue govt programs actually destroyed the traditional Black family. And on places like DC and Oakland, African immigrants often immediately surpass American citizens.
4. These big cities are all Democrat run. School boards, schools, city positions, city council, etc.
5. Many of these inner city schools have 25% or less pass BASIC math and English proficiency; many are at or near ZERO PERCENT being literate in either.
6. Many of these school districts are now trying to dumb down math classes because of the so-called achievement gap.
7. Teaching savant Jaime Escalante had over 400 students in enrichment programs and over 90 taking AP math tests at Garfield High School in East Los Angeles. Envy and unions interceded - he had over 50 students in some classes when the union-mandated (job protecting) maximum was 30? He was run out of Garfield and the program crumbled.
movielover
concordtom said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

Probably black or Mexican, too.

If they are white, it's political discourse.

Murder Totals:

J6 protesters: 0

DC / Capitol police: 3?

Antifa / BLM riots: over 50

"Peaceful" protests.

WalterSobchak
movielover said:

Murder total: 0
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
WalterSobchak
movielover said:

Maybe you need a history refresher.

1. We've spent Trillions on the so-called "War on Poverty" and new immigrants who don't speak English often leapfrog American citizens.
2. We've had gads of social programs for over 5 decades, and some of the targeted communities are
worse off. Detroit went from a mecca to a war zone; the south side of Chicago more dangerous than Middle Eastern countries.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
movielover
WalterSobchak said:

movielover said:

Always a reason to downplay crime and violence.

Two teenagers shot, multiple assaults, multiple instances of arson, and violent crime. BTW, Walmart now closing 4 locations on the south and westside. More job losses.

Given decades of failed policies, time for new initiatives. Maybe step one is for the Obamas, Oprah, Gail and Valerie Jarrett to move from their elite enclaves back home. Think local, act local.

So while these teenagers were rioting, thousands of Latino youngsters were working in restaurants, driving trucks, getting up at 3 AM to work in warehouses, getting up at 5 AM to work in construction, and English-learners staffing fast food restaurants. Still others were working in family taquerias, food trucks, janitorial services, and small businesses.
movielover
Classy move by the Dodgers.

concordtom
Wanna read a quick story about how stupid people can be?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/parody-hitman-website-nabs-air-171110088.html

This 21 year old is a National Guardsman who wanted to earn extra money.

They say the brain isn't fully formed until age 25 - I believe it!
WalterSobchak
movielover said:

WalterSobchak said:

movielover said:

Think local, act local.
You set the standard, I'm just playing your "game." Maybe they should think and act local in Alabama. How many people got shot there this weekend? Many posts from you about terrible acts of violence the last couple of days, but somehow that one eluded you. Ralph Yarl too. Hilarious for you to talk about downplaying violence.

sycasey
movielover said:

Classy move by the Dodgers.

Not so great that our inadequate private health insurance system makes it so they have to.
movielover
Talk to Obama. Best-in-the-world health care didn't help this stoner.

sycasey
movielover said:

Talk to Obama.
Obama, who expanded health coverage (and government subsidies for such) more than anyone since LBJ? I don't think he was the problem.
movielover
sycasey said:

movielover said:

Talk to Obama.
Obama, who expanded health coverage (and government subsidies for such) more than anyone since LBJ? I don't think he was the problem.

For all the expense, time, politicking, seemed half baked.
movielover
WalterSobchak said:

movielover said:

WalterSobchak said:

movielover said:

Think local, act local.
You set the standard, I'm just playing your "game." Maybe they should think and act local in Alabama. How many people got shot there this weekend? Many posts from you about terrible acts of violence the last couple of days, but somehow that one eluded you. Ralph Yarl too. Hilarious for you to talk about downplaying violence.

Tragic shooting in San Antonio. $2.5 Million raised in 24 hours.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/nf36y-cover-medical-expenses

DiabloWags
Still waiting for your answer to my question.

Just CRICKETS from you.

Shocker.
sycasey
movielover said:

For all the expense, time, politicking, seemed half baked.

Could have been fully baked if conservatives wanted to expand health coverage, ever, but alas they do not.
movielover
BHO chose to give Big Pharma a pass.
sycasey
movielover said:

BHO chose to give Big Pharma a pass.

You're gonna need to expand on that, chief. What should have been included in the legislation and do you honestly think it would have gotten 60 Senate votes?
movielover
Question for the gallery: do you think the government should be able to take away parents children if the parents don't consent to their child's gender transition surgeries?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Question for the gallery: do you think the government should be able to take away parents children if the parents don't consent to their child's gender transition surgeries?
We're still waiting for you to respond to questions posed by others.
First Page Last Page
Page 160 of 336

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.