Breaking News

974,979 Views | 11746 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D) is reportedly on her way to Washington, D.C., for the first time since mid-February, as she faces calls to resign. The 89-year-old lawmaker has missed more than 90 votes while recovering from shingles, and her absence has not only slowed the confirmation of judges, but also made it more difficult for Democrats to hold accountable various scandal-ridden Supreme Court justices.

The San Francisco Chronicle reported that sources close to Feinstein said she boarded a chartered private plane Tuesday, and spokesperson Adam Russell confirmed it. The Chronicle said Feinstein "could return to the Senate as early as Tuesday evening."

The Dems really have it out for DiFi. They want a black woman Senator that badly.
movielover
DeNiro has child #7 at 79.

https://pagesix.com/2023/05/09/inside-the-family-of-robert-de-niro-79-as-he-welcomes-baby-7/
dimitrig
movielover said:

concordtom said:

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D) is reportedly on her way to Washington, D.C., for the first time since mid-February, as she faces calls to resign. The 89-year-old lawmaker has missed more than 90 votes while recovering from shingles, and her absence has not only slowed the confirmation of judges, but also made it more difficult for Democrats to hold accountable various scandal-ridden Supreme Court justices.

The San Francisco Chronicle reported that sources close to Feinstein said she boarded a chartered private plane Tuesday, and spokesperson Adam Russell confirmed it. The Chronicle said Feinstein "could return to the Senate as early as Tuesday evening."
The Dems really have it out for DiFi. They want a black woman Senator that badly.

I just want a senator that can show up to vote and understand what she is voting on.

That last part disqualifies about half the Senate, I know - possibly all of it.

movielover
Disqualifies Mumbles, too. The Democrat leaders are old.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Mitch McConnell, Chuck Grassley and Donald Trump say hi!
concordtom
movielover said:

Wrong motivation.
GOP is blocking approval of Biden judges. Same old game by McConnell.
Dems need to get her to appear on Justice committee so these judges can advance to floor vote.

I imagine you're informed already.

Do you have something against black women? The fact that you twist the story from judges to black women tells me you're a bigot.
Well, actually it's reason #537.
movielover
concordtom said:

movielover said:

Wrong motivation.
Dems need to get her to appear on Justice committee so these judges can advance to floor vote.

Do you have something against black women? The fact that you twist the story from judges to black women tells me you're a bigot.

No, it's called reading comprehension, Google, and local politics, Mr. Projection.

Newsom passed over a black woman to select the first Latino Senator from CA, Alex Padillo to replace Kamala Harris. Black base furious. (Jan 2021) The Dem Party all about identity politics.

So the base is expecting Barbara Lee to be selected
over lying Adam Schiff.

Did you graduate from Cal State Hayward, or American Pravda? Typical Sal Alinsky retrograde smear. Grow up.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/feb/21/barbare-lee-senate-campaign-diane-feinstein

DiabloWags
movielover said:

Sorry buddy, but MITCH MCCONNELL is 81.

That's age 166 in turtle years!
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
DiabloWags
GEORGE SANTOS ARRESTED ON FEDERAL CRIMINAL CHARGES

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

US Rep. George Santos arrested on federal criminal charges (yahoo.com)
concordtom
movielover said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

Wrong motivation.

No, it's called reading comprehension, Google, and local politics, Mr. Projection.

Newsom passed over a black woman to select the first Latino Senator from CA, Alex Padillo to replace Kamala Harris. Black base furious. (Jan 2021) The Dem Party all about identity politics.

over lying Adam Schiff.

Did you graduate from Cal State Hayward, or American Pravda? Typical Sal Alinsky retrograde smear. Grow up.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/feb/21/barbare-lee-senate-campaign-diane-feinstein

In an election, Barbara Lee loses to Schiff. Methinks.
What about the other younger white congresswoman. She's good too.

Anyways, I don't really enjoy your posts.
So what am I wasting my time for?
concordtom
I'm looking forward to seeing how Ms. Collins handles the Trump interview on CNN tonight.

She *could* savage him if she goes for it, she's good! But it is more likely that new CNN leadership instructs her to go light on him, which will greatly disappoint me if so.

Dude needs to be buried. Collins is only 31, should have a very long career.
dimitrig
concordtom said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

Wrong motivation.

over lying Adam Schiff.

Katie Porter
movielover
concordtom said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

Wrong motivation.

over lying Adam Schiff.

You don't have give and take; you're also a race baiter.
movielover
movielover
Very sad.

movielover
movielover
dimitrig
movielover said:

Trump didn't win last time and nothing he has done since the last election has improved his brand.

Cal88

Makes sense. Good on her husband to have agreed to hold out until she was no longer PM.
dimitrig
Cal88 said:

Makes sense. Good on her husband to have agreed to hold out until she was no longer PM.

So she's single?

BearHunter
movielover said:

Very sad.
MinotStateBeav
dimitrig said:

Cal88 said:

So she's single?

I mean, she's obviously a multiple partner playa that enjoys the nose candy.
concordtom
dimitrig said:

Cal88 said:

So she's single?

No.
She's SO single!
movielover
movielover
Big C
concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

Cal88 said:

So she's single?

No.
She's SO single!

Maybe, maybe not. I can neither confirm nor deny the rumor that she is leaving her husband and plans to resign her position in hopes of increasing her chances with a certain volume poster from Bear Insider.

Personally, I would advise her against doing that: a full 27% of her allure is that she is the sitting Prime Minister of a country that people have heard of. Take that away and she's just another garden-variety hot European Millennial.
Big C
concordtom said:

I'm looking forward to seeing how Ms. Collins handles the Trump interview on CNN tonight.

She *could* savage him if she goes for it, she's good! But it is more likely that new CNN leadership instructs her to go light on him, which will greatly disappoint me if so.

Ms. Collins career could go up in smoke, if she gets caught again in another extremely uncompromising position with a certain volume poster from Bear Insider. The first three times, she got away with it simply because it seemed too implausible to believe. But the sordid videos don't lie.
BearHunter

Ms. Collins is....a.....tall woman but you can't tell when she's sitting down.
dajo9
movielover said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

Wrong motivation.

over lying Adam Schiff.

Lol, that whole exchange started with you playing identity politics and race baiting
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
movielover
DiabloWags
FAUX NEWS SUED FOR DEFAMATIION AGAIN.

Shocker!

An expert who once oversaw a Department of Homeland Security disinformation board filed a defamation suit Wednesday against Fox News, her lawyer said.

Nina Jankowicz said in the suit, filed in Delaware state court, that she was subjected to violent threats because of Fox News' portrayal of her and her role, which included insults made on the network.

"Fox's coverage of Jankowicz was neither news nor political commentary; it was cheap, easy entertainment untethered from the facts, designed to make consumers believe that Jankowicz could and would suppress their speech," her attorneys wrote in the suit. "Fox chose to lie about Jankowicz deliberately."

Former White House Disinformation Czar Nina Jankowicz Sues Fox News for Defamation (thedailybeast.com)

Former DHS disinformation expert sues Fox News for defamation (yahoo.com)
movielover
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

Wrong motivation.

over lying Adam Schiff.

Lol, that whole exchange started with you playing identity politics and race baiting

You either need to up your game or you're disingenuous. It's called Democrat politics. Newsom appointed a Latino to replace Harris in their narcissistic pursuit of more identity "firsts". Biden chose a Black woman running mate, not the most qualified to do the job. CA Dems now need to placate the Black vote. CA Democrat identity politics. That's their mantra.
movielover
concordtom said:

Yes, she was buried.
dajo9
movielover said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

Wrong motivation.

over lying Adam Schiff.

You either need to up your game or you're disingenuous. It's called Democrat politics. Newsom appointed a Latino to replace Harris in their narcissistic pursuit of more identity "firsts". Biden chose a Black woman running mate, not the most qualified to do the job. CA Dems now need to placate the Black vote. CA Democrat identity politics. That's their mantra.

Your are being racist.

Padilla and Harris are fully qualified for their jobs based on their history and experience. You calling it racial is racist.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
movielover
Kamala Harris can't make a simple speech, the southern border is a historic disaster, and you're obsessed with race baiting.

First Page Last Page
Page 170 of 336

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.