Breaking News

974,571 Views | 11745 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by DiabloWags
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags
PURE EVIL.

GUILTY!

Lori Valow Daybell found guilty of killing her 2 youngest children and a romantic rival.
Ends a 3 year investigation that included bizarre claims of zombie children, apocalyptic prophesies and illicit affairs.

Idaho.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

This is not a right / Left issue.

So in 2018 Trump signed legislation creating CISA and his nominee, Chris Krebs led the Agency. The Agency immediately went on to violate American civil liberties according to Trump supporters.

Trump really was terrible at his job. By all means - hold everyone involved accountable. From the top down.

As for Krebs, he was eventually fired by Trump. But only for saying the 2020 election votes were not compromised. Trump fired Krebs for telling the truth.

CISA, the agency Krebs headed, released a report on Dominion Voting Machines on a Friday afternoon, June 3, 2022.

The report showed that software could be leveraged by an attacker to gain elevated privileges and to install malicious code.

The weekend before, CNN admitted that Dominion Voting Machine Software has flaws that can be exploited.

https://www.cisa.gov/news-events/ics-advisories/icsa-22-154-01

So Krebs either knew the machines were vulnerable and lied about it or didn't know and therefore, incompetent.

This is an extremely weak comeback. I've been reading about exploitable election software since the George W Bush era. In 2004 the left was talking extensively about the vulnerabilities in the Diebold voting systems and their donors to the Republican Party. It's always been a vulnerability. But being exploitable is not the same as having been exploited. You're just a sore loser.

Correct, the Democrats knew the voting machines were vulnerable, they were the original election deniers. And now, they are election fraud deniers. In 2024, they will be election deniers again.
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dimitrig said:

Republicans are too busy persecuting gays in this country to worry about Afghanistan.

Which republican is busy persecuting you?
Ted Cruz, Lyndsay Graham, and dozens of others are busy trying to persecute me

For being gay?

Family members, yes

But Trump is the first gay president.
movielover
Four separate crime sprees, early release on all of them? This is what radical Democrats push. Three woman assaulted, one child. No Three Strikes?

Claycord: Out Again! 22-Year-Old Concord Man Released From Jail Last Week After Serving Four Months For Sexual Battery, False Imprisonment Convict Was Previously Released After Four Months In 2022 After Being Convicted Of Sexual Battery, False Imprisonment, Cruelty To Child
May 10, 2023

"A 22-year-old Concord man who has two convictions for false imprisonment, two convictions for sexual battery, and one conviction for willful cruelty to child within the past year has been released from the Contra Costa County jail, according to court records."

(1) "Rafael Mendoza-Reyes was previously arrested in June of 2022 after police say he sexually assaulted an Alamo woman who was gardening in her front yard. ...

(2) "He was convicted of sexual battery, false imprisonment and willful cruelty to a child in October, and released on probation after serving about four months in jail, according court records...

(3) "Then, in early December of 2022, Concord police say Mendoza-Reyes allegedly sexually assaulted and attempted to kidnap a woman who was walking on Minert Rd., near Oak Grove Rd....

(4) "The following day, police say the suspect returned and allegedly sexually assaulted another woman who was walking in the same area....

"He's currently on probation, and was ordered to attend a 52 week mental health program."

https://www.claycord.com/2023/05/10/out-again-22-year-old-concord-man-released-from-jail-last-week-after-serving-four-months-for-sexual-battery-false-imprisonment-convict-was-previously-released-after-four-months-in-2022-after-being/?embedded_webview=true
movielover
Ron DeSanctimonious - Trump nailed it again

Business Insider: "DeSantis signs law to cover up records of his travel and visitors ahead of anticipated 2024 presidential run"

Florida was known for some of our nation's best sunshine laws.

Is DeSantis covering his tracks to his $500 Million political war chest? Or will these new laws help Democrats retake Florida?

Even insiders are questioning DeSantis run after Trumps' wonderful CNN performance.

https://www.businessinsider.com/desantis-travel-records-will-be-hidden-under-new-law-2023-5
movielover
BearHunter

We are being invaded.
oski003
BearHunter said:

We are being invaded.

We had this conversation last week. Folks on this site believe this needs to happen because Americans refuse to work. Stopping illegal immigration is just something we are pretending to do.
BearHunter
oski003 said:

BearHunter said:

We are being invaded.
We had this conversation last week. Folks on this site believe this needs to happen because Americans refuse to work. Stopping illegal immigration is just something we are pretending to do.

But this contradicts Biden's Secretary of Homeland Security who claims our borders are secure.
MinotStateBeav
BearHunter said:

oski003 said:

BearHunter said:

We are being invaded.

But this contradicts Biden's Secretary of Homeland Security who claims our borders are secure.
don't worry, our republicans keep threatening to impeach him any day now...
movielover
oski003 said:

BearHunter said:

We are being invaded.

Liberal posters on BI want this, along with Wall Street, and the UniParty. Even though the Southside of Chicago is enraged over 500 illegal immigrants... taking their bennies... the Democrats have already done the political calculus.
movielover
RFK Jr, first 2 minutes: his Father's instant, gut take was that the CIA assassinated his Father. Details.

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

oski003 said:

BearHunter said:

We are being invaded.

Liberal posters on BI want this, along with Wall Street, and the UniParty. Even though the Southside of Chicago is enraged over 500 illegal immigrants... taking their bennies... the Democrats have already done the political calculus.
As long as you're putting words in our mouths, what else do liberal posters on BI want?
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

oski003 said:

BearHunter said:

We are being invaded.

As long as you're putting words in our mouths, what else do liberal posters on BI want?

They want very badly for Patrick Moore to not want to be one of the founders of Greenpeace and are delusional about it.
movielover
Europe was saved by a mild winter, yet the Germans still shut down their nuclear power plants. Possibly the start of their deindustrialization.
MinotStateBeav
Daniel Penny has a fundraiser that's raised almost $1.4 million so far.
https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny

Apparently he's out on $100k bail already. I thought New York had cashless bail, is that changed for trumped up charges?
movielover
oski003
"I'm liberal," Tilghman said. "My politics have stayed the same and things have gone crazy around me."

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/14/us/san-francisco-drugs-homeless-sidner-tws/index.html
dajo9
oski003 said:

"I'm liberal," Tilghman said. "My politics have stayed the same and things have gone crazy around me."

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/14/us/san-francisco-drugs-homeless-sidner-tws/index.html

I have two problems with reporting like this. First, crime in San Francisco was much higher in the 1990s. The streets were far more dangerous then. Second (and this is less specific to San Francisco but American cities in general), we used to have far more public housing. But people didn't want that anymore because that was expensive and those areas were unsightly, full of drugs, and dangerous. Like tent communities except the tent communities are worse. So public housing IS the liberal response (part of it anyway). The problem is we have gone away from basic liberal answers.

That said, I do think we need to enforce the laws more strictly than seems to be happening in some communities.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

I have two problems with reporting like this. First, crime in San Francisco was much higher in the 1990s. The streets were far more dangerous then. Second (and this is less specific to San Francisco but American cities in general), we used to have far more public housing. But people didn't want that anymore because that was expensive and those areas were unsightly, full of drugs, and dangerous. Like tent communities except the tent communities are worse. So public housing IS the liberal response (part of it anyway). The problem is we have gone away from basic liberal answers.

That said, I do think we need to enforce the laws more strictly than seems to be happening in some communities.

I thought you lived in New Jersey? My community absolutely has been impacted by a rampant increase in property crimes. I don't feel it is any less safe. Violent criminals are still arrested and prosecuted. My kids are still too young to be exposed to drugs.
sycasey
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

That story is a thing that could easily have happened in the 80s or 90s (maybe not the same drugs, but drug addiction yes). I was definitely offered drugs on the street back then, even as a young kid.

IMO the big issue in SF right now is that it's all become a lot more visible and right in the main downtown areas, because COVID emptied them out of the usual crowds. It's much harder to have drug markets and tent communities when a bunch of white-collar workers are waking around all day. Those things had to hide deeper in the Tenderloin and can now spread out to other areas. It's not a new problem, just more visible.
oski003
sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

That story is a thing that could easily have happened in the 80s or 90s (maybe not the same drugs, but drug addiction yes). I was definitely offered drugs on the street back then, even as a young kid.

IMO the big issue in SF right now is that it's all become a lot more visible and right in the main downtown areas, because COVID emptied them out of the usual crowds. It's much harder to have drug markets and tent communities when a bunch of white-collar workers are waking around all day. Those things had to hide deeper in the Tenderloin and can now spread out to other areas. It's not a new problem, just more visible.

So, the homeless dictate where they live and sell drugs in San Francisco, and it's Covid's fault? None of the money Biden spent helped combat this?
movielover
Where did the public housing go?
dimitrig

San Francisco is one of the only few counties in the state that saw a decrease in homelessness over the last three years, including a 15% decrease in unsheltered homelessness.

Link:
https://sfmayor.org/article/new-san-francisco-homelessness-count-reveals-15-decrease-unsheltered-homelessness-2019-2022

The data from San Francisco's latest point-in-time homeless "census," taken one night in February 2022, shows the first decline in the number of homeless individuals in the city in seven years countering the age-old narrative that homelessness is "worse than it's ever been."

Link:
https://sfist.com/2022/05/16/sfs-homeless-population-actually-declined-during-the-pandemic-and-nearly-20-more-are-sheltered/

movielover
What is through the roof ---> street drug dealing, hard-core drug use, Fentanyl deaths, retail crime and retail businesses closing.

Homicides only up 34% since 2019 (now 55 per year).

Oakland homicides hit 134 in 2021, a 15-year high. In 2018 the city recorded 68; so a 97% increase.

https://sfist.com/2023/01/03/sf-sees-exact-same-number-of-homicides-in-2022-as-previous-year-while-burglaries-are-down/
dajo9
movielover said:

Where did the public housing go?

Decades of Federal budget cuts
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
movielover
sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

There are new problems.

Maybe nine months ago I met a friend at his hotel south of Market and we had dinner at Rocco's on Folsom. I walked back up 7th Street and saw multiple people getting high and shooting up as I walked towards Market.

When I hit Market to enter BART, there were between 50-75 young men dealing and buying drugs on 7th and Market. As I angled towards the BART entry I glanced left, and a young man asked what I wanted. I politely declined, and as I decended the long flight of stairs a strung out, emaciated woman was trying to smoke something - my guess is crack.

Then as I rode BART back, two young men with full face masks got on at West Oakland, and sat right behind me. I adjusted to a side seat so I could see if someone approached me.

The Market Street homeless were pushed south, so there is a superficial improvement. Market Street is clean with the no-bid, non-security security / embassadors Urban Alchemy providing daylight goodwill and resources. (Black sweatshirts, green lettering.)
movielover
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

So, the homeless dictate where they live and sell drugs in San Francisco, and it's Covid's fault? None of the money Biden spent helped combat this?
The more unsavory elements of any city try to stay out of the spotlight and away from areas where they are likely to be shooed away. Places with a lot of upper- to middle-class foot traffic are not great for this; they'll get the cops called on them. But if those people aren't around anymore, these things can grow into those areas while no one is watching. Make no mistake, though, there has always been a drug trade and a homeless problem in SF, just as in many other large cities.

Cops don't just police every inch of a city every hour of the day, you know. They are a reactive group, in general. If no one reports a thing they won't be there to stop it. COVID has left downtown SF a lot emptier. I'm not assigning "fault," just trying to explain the phenomenon.
BearHunter
Happy Birthing Person's Day to all.
oski003
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/transgender-female-disc-golfer-removed-womens-event-legal-drama.amp

Hopefully, she finds a way to play with other transgender folks or is willing to play with biological men who are still men.
dimitrig
oski003 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/transgender-female-disc-golfer-removed-womens-event-legal-drama.amp

Hopefully, she finds a way to play with other transgender folks or is willing to play with biological men who are still men.

I wouldn't want to compromise the integrity of disc golf, dodge ball, or Twister.
movielover
oski003 said:

Agreed. Or create an Open aka BudLight Division.
movielover
Maria Bartiromo: House Oversight Committee game playing: 9 of 10 witnesses to Biden family corruption in jail, court, or missing

- Congress has now identified over $10 Million funneled to Biden family members from foreign nations through LLCs that did no apparent work.

- Mainstream Media ignores it

https://rumble.com/v2nr1ai-james-comer-9-of-the-10-biden-corruption-witnesses-are-in-court-in-jail-or-.html
First Page Last Page
Page 172 of 336

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.