Breaking News

779,233 Views | 10403 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by movielover
BearHunter
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Peggy, maybe you're on fentanyl too?
BearHunter
dajo9
BearHunter said:

The media is always desperate to find Democrats doing lies so they can try to show balance against the Republican lie explosion.

The statement is a simple, factual, truthful statement. It leaves out a lot of context but it is a true statement. The Wapo is wrong.
American Vermin
DiabloWags
Trump and his aides carried out a "dress rehearsal" for moving sensitive papers at Mar-a-Lago, reports the Washington Post. Even BEFORE his office received the May 2022 subpoena.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
movielover
Target stock taking a massive dump.

DiabloWags
TGT has been going down for 7 straight days.
Nearly 14% total.

TGT | SharpCharts | StockCharts.com

Unit2Sucks
DiabloWags said:

Nearly 14% total.

Cancel culture can be effective.

DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

DiabloWags said:

Nearly 14% total.

Cancel culture can be effective.

They had an almost 90% slump in Q2 profits, announced on May 18.
Supply chain issues and higher fuel coests had impacted their profit margin.

"If it wasn't clear following the Walmart drop yesterday, it is clear that discretionary spending is slowing, inflation pressures have risen, and, for the first time since pre-Covid, markdown and price investment risk is rising," said JPMorgan in a note to clients.

Like Walmart, Target has been wrongfooted by the scale of the inflationary pressures in the US economy. Chief executive Brian Cornell admitted that the group faced "unexpectedly high costs".

Signs that cost pressures are more acute than two of the country's biggest retailers anticipated prompted investors to ditch shares of companies across the sector.
movielover
Joe Biden / WEF Build Back Better / Green New Deal.
movielover

I bet Chloe Cole, Harmeet Dhillion and Dr. Jordan Peterson had a major hand in this.

movielover
Unit2Sucks
A few years ago these morons told us that gay marriage was destroying the family and the biggest problem facing us. Then they moved onto BLM and Antifa. Last year they told us CRT was the boogeyman. Now they are focused on anti-trans and telling us to worry about bathing suits.

Meanwhile, their leaders are running us into a brick wall with the debt ceiling and ignoring children being ripped apart by AR15 gunfire at school on a regular basis.
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

And the higher amount of meth?

Perhaps you should first start with teaching your "buddy" what the difference is between a MILLIGRAM and nanograms per liter.

Or are you just as ignorant when it comes to basic units of measurement?

Maybe you should put down your highball and ask whoever, whatever you have to ask.

Combining powerful drugs not a bright idea.
Neither is kneeling on someone's neck for 10-15 minutes. Just because he was a drug abuser, it doesn't make his death warranted.

He was a large (6'4 225 lb), aggressive and dangerous person on drugs who was resisting arrest, and that still doesn't make his death warranted.

Please watch this.
Then please post again, earnestly, how he was large, aggressive, and dangerous and resisting arrest.

Seriously, your narrative is sickening.
Have you never seen what happened?
I don't want to call you dumb, but, maybe get your facts straight next time.

Boy, real scary guy.

AP: "The question of what is reasonable is important: Police officers are allowed certain latitude to use deadly force when someone puts the officer or other people in danger. Legal experts say a key issue for the jury will be whether Chauvin's actions were reasonable in those specific circumstances.

6'4 220

Dude, the jury spoke.
So, your argument is nonsensical.

Your query has been answered - by 12 jurors, UNANIMOUSLY. Just like in the Rhodes case.

I don't know why you guys want to start posting a re-litigation of these cases.

Are you a physically small human who is afraid of large black men?
Then I guess the police force was never going to hire you.

Just like I lacked the size/athletic combination to be a pro athlete, some people lack the genetic gifts to be cops.
concordtom
oski003 said:

6'4 220

Lions and tigers and bears, Oh My!
Dude, be a man!

oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

And the higher amount of meth?

Perhaps you should first start with teaching your "buddy" what the difference is between a MILLIGRAM and nanograms per liter.

Or are you just as ignorant when it comes to basic units of measurement?

Maybe you should put down your highball and ask whoever, whatever you have to ask.

Combining powerful drugs not a bright idea.
Neither is kneeling on someone's neck for 10-15 minutes. Just because he was a drug abuser, it doesn't make his death warranted.

He was a large (6'4 225 lb), aggressive and dangerous person on drugs who was resisting arrest, and that still doesn't make his death warranted.

Please watch this.
Then please post again, earnestly, how he was large, aggressive, and dangerous and resisting arrest.

Seriously, your narrative is sickening.
Have you never seen what happened?
I don't want to call you dumb, but, maybe get your facts straight next time.

Boy, real scary guy.

AP: "The question of what is reasonable is important: Police officers are allowed certain latitude to use deadly force when someone puts the officer or other people in danger. Legal experts say a key issue for the jury will be whether Chauvin's actions were reasonable in those specific circumstances.

6'4 220

Dude, the jury spoke.
So, your argument is nonsensical.

Your query has been answered - by 12 jurors, UNANIMOUSLY. Just like in the Rhodes case.

I don't know why you guys want to start posting a re-litigation of these cases.

Are you a physically small human who is afraid of large black men?
Then I guess the police force was never going to hire you.

Just like I lacked the size/athletic combination to be a pro athlete, some people lack the genetic gifts to be cops.

Are you capable of objectively reading something? Nowhere am I relitigating this. Everything I wrote is true and does not conflict with the jury's verdict. Your personal attacks are misguided and unnecessary.
concordtom
What's the purpose of revisiting Floyd's size and criminal record?
oski003
concordtom said:

Because Eastern Oregon Bear said the cops responded the way they did because he was a drug abuser. I was clarifying the misinformation. Clearly, there is more to it.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

I bet Chloe Cole, Harmeet Dhillion and Dr. Jordan Peterson had a major hand in this.

Funny how people like "yourself" have no idea that the stock collapsed last week on horrible earnings.
You (and other MAGA Media) conveniently ignore that key fundamental event.

Look no further than your friends at the NY Post that wrote the following:

A week ago Wednesday before the controversy erupted, Target's stock closed at $160.96 a share, giving the big-box chain a market capitalization of $74.3 billion.

As of early trading on Thursday, however, shares of the company were trading off 1% at $141.76 capping a weeklong tumble that has shrunk the "cheap chic" discount retailer's value to $65.3 billion.

That amounts to a 12% drop that has shaved a whopping $9 billion off the company's market capitalization.

Target loses $9B in week since boycott calls over 'PRIDE' collection (nypost.com)

Not a single mention of the fact that the stock collapsed 25% one week ago Thursday, on May 18th due to poor earnings. It's worst day since 1987.

Are you really this gullible?
BearHunter

Target can't profit it it's giving up their merchandise to Democrats for free.
BearHunter
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Because Eastern Oregon Bear said the cops responded the way they did because he was a drug abuser. I was clarifying the misinformation. Clearly, there is more to it.

Yesterday was the anniversary of Floyd's death and subsequent riots.
movielover
concordtom said:

Maybe we have some Size Queens here.
dajo9
Unit2Sucks said:

A few years ago these morons told us that gay marriage was destroying the family and the biggest problem facing us. Then they moved onto BLM and Antifa. Last year they told us CRT was the boogeyman. Now they are focused on anti-trans and telling us to worry about bathing suits.

Meanwhile, their leaders are running us into a brick wall with the debt ceiling and ignoring children being ripped apart by AR15 gunfire at school on a regular basis.

A few years ago these morons were saying boycotts were cancel culture. Now look at them.

If anybody thinks I'm going to cry for these big companies, that's a laugh.
American Vermin
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

A few years ago these morons were saying boycotts were cancel culture. Now look at them.

Target and InBev will be fine. Our body politic will continue to suffer from manufactured/manipulated outrage.

dimitrig
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

Funny how people like "yourself" have no idea that the stock collapsed last week on horrible earnings.
You (and other MAGA Media) conveniently ignore that key fundamental event.

Look no further than your friends at the NY Post that wrote the following:

A week ago Wednesday before the controversy erupted, Target's stock closed at $160.96 a share, giving the big-box chain a market capitalization of $74.3 billion.

As of early trading on Thursday, however, shares of the company were trading off 1% at $141.76 capping a weeklong tumble that has shrunk the "cheap chic" discount retailer's value to $65.3 billion.

That amounts to a 12% drop that has shaved a whopping $9 billion off the company's market capitalization.

Target loses $9B in week since boycott calls over 'PRIDE' collection (nypost.com)

Not a single mention of the fact that the stock collapsed 25% one week ago Thursday, on May 18th due to poor earnings. It's worst day since 1987.

Are you really this gullible?

What?!

It wasn't a bunch of anti-LGBTQ bigots that suddenly stopped spending their food stamps at Target in favor of Wal-Mart that did the stock in?

bearister
Emilie Raguso is a Sturdy Golden Bear

Jasper Wu judge holds 2 of 3 suspects on murder charge

https://www.berkeleyscanner.com/2023/05/26/courts/jasper-wu-murder-case-oakland-prelim-2-suspects-held-to-answer/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
Well, Assistant DA Butch Ford is giving multiple examples of what he considers a racist District Attorney:

- "The Blacks are taking over"
- Almost every Caucasian male demoted
- Not giving Assistant DA Butch Ford a single explanation on why he has been put on administrative leave after months (beyond the generic "prosecutorial misconduct")
- She has said the Alameda County DAs office is full of "racists and criminals"
- Mr. Ford claims she denigrated the AAPI community and hires based solely on race
- He further claims she has discounted cases based on Race
- He claims she hired attorneys with a history of sexual harrassment, who are continuing that behavior here

Ouch.

Cal88
Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Target and InBev will be fine. Our body politic will continue to suffer from manufactured/manipulated outrage.

InBev is not "fine", its top-selling brand is getting decimated, its sales are crashing in its top market.

The jury is still out on Target.

The manufactured outrage element here is the passive aggressive narrative of Target staff being attacked etc.
movielover
This graph is telling.

Cal88
BearHunter

"You're a Piece of Sh*t!" AOC's Town Hall Meeting Descends into Chaos as New Yorkers Express Frustration with Democrat Policies
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

"You're a Piece of Sh*t!" AOC's Town Hall Meeting Descends into Chaos as New Yorkers Express Frustration with Democrat Policies
Scoreboard.

AOC got over 70% of the vote last November. Those foul mouthed protestors are just more of the sore losers you have so much in common with.
concordtom
Hard to believe but stores don't want staff being assaulted or shot. Then they get stuck with millions in fees for medical and lifelong care of wounded employee.
bearister
Alameda County….the New Wild West?

https://abc7news.com/3-killed-3-injured-in-east-bay-shootings-within-24-hours-police/13308757/
bearister
BearHunter said:

If lovin' AOC is wrong, BearHunter don't wannabe right.

Big C
bearister said:

Alameda County….the New Wild West?

https://abc7news.com/3-killed-3-injured-in-east-bay-shootings-within-24-hours-police/13308757/

I'm gonna answer... no. However, if this is my last BI post because I'm gonna get shot this evening, let me cover my bases: yes.
First Page Last Page
Page 182 of 298

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.