Breaking News

978,855 Views | 11767 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by movielover
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Imagine being a man so desperately curious about the definition of a woman. Sad, really.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Apparently The Daily Wire has produced a movie called "What is a Woman?". After it was available for free on Twitter for 24 hours, within 20 minutes the Twitter gremlins shadow banned it, restricting its visibility.

Elon Musk and Jordan Peterson have retweeted it. Exposure has exploded, and it's been viewed over 30 million times. It's now available for free all weekend.

How much are they going to swindle the suckers for …errr… charge for it after this weekend!
BearHunter
okaydo
Goldener Bar

movielover
Not surprising; the tree huggers want less of us, and those here to eat bugs.

BearHunter

BREAKING: Sam Brinton is being charged with grand larceny in third airport baggage theft case.
movielover
LEO sent 4 patrol cars, and 4-8 LEO, to arrest they / it?
movielover
"As The Gateway Pundit reported in 2020, election fraud whistleblowers came forward in December following the controversial election, including one who witnessed the shipping of an estimated 144,000-288,000 completed ballots across three state lines on October 21.

movielover
Great leader.

movielover
BearHunter
So we have FBI election interference in the 2020 election and FBI interference into Congress' investigation of the president. The Biden crime family bribery scandal itself is just a side show. Meanwhile, the media will lose their minds over Trump's indictment over fake charges.
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover

Progressives did this. ^^^
movielover
movielover
The Hill: Ex-Twitter leader Jack Dorsey endorses RFK Jr. for president
movielover
Cal88
Goldener Bar
movielover said:

Please don't doxx posters from this forum. What Unit2Sucks and ChrisO_wiki choose to do in their private lives is their business and none of ours.
movielover

Unit2Sucks
I can only imagine what a thought-provoking discussion I missed.

Eastern Oregon Bear
Unit2Sucks said:

Nothing of importance except that a few of those posters are even more unhinged than they were a few weeks ago. I don't even see much reason to respond to them since facts mean nothing to people that create new "facts" as needed, even if it contradicts their previous claims.
sycasey
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Nothing of importance except that a few of those posters are even more unhinged than they were a few weeks ago. I don't even see much reason to respond to them since facts mean nothing to people that create new "facts" as needed, even if it contradicts their previous claims.

Mostly it's just annoying to have to scroll through all the crap, especially since every post has one or more Twitter embeds.
BearHunter

Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav
Atlantic Council 360/OS Summit

In Costa Rica and Latvia today, the Atlantic Council is hosting its 360/OS Summit at RightsCon Costa Rica and NATO's Riga StratCom. Among other things, the influential think tank will be previewing its "Task Force for a Trustworthy Future Web" report, which they hope will "lay the groundwork for stronger cross-sectoral ideation and action" and "facilitate collaboration now between the expanding community dedicated to understanding and protecting trust and safety."

In human terms, conference attendees are discussing how best to stay on-brand by presenting the Censorship-Industrial Complex as a human rights initiative, and as #TwitterFiles documents show, they have the juice to pull it off.
Eastern Oregon Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

In Costa Rica and Latvia today, the Atlantic Council is hosting its 360/OS Summit at RightsCon Costa Rica and NATO's Riga StratCom. Among other things, the influential think tank will be previewing its "Task Force for a Trustworthy Future Web" report, which they hope will "lay the groundwork for stronger cross-sectoral ideation and action" and "facilitate collaboration now between the expanding community dedicated to understanding and protecting trust and safety."

In human terms, conference attendees are discussing how best to stay on-brand by presenting the Censorship-Industrial Complex as a human rights initiative, and as #TwitterFiles documents show, they have the juice to pull it off.
It's sad that you live in a world where everything is a conspiracy against you.
MinotStateBeav

MinotStateBeav said:

By reporting a news story I'm propagating conspiracy? lol you're a loonball.
movielover

movielover
AunBear89
Your frequent reliance upon phrases like " Censorship-Industrial Complex" tips your hand. You are a known entity here, and your simplistic opinions are not a mystery.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
AunBear89
Unit2Sucks said:

Nice
Goldener Bar

MinotStateBeav said:

It's sad that anything you don't like you pretend is a conspiracy theory when you believe in the biggest disproven conspiracy theory in the history of this country.
movielover
Multiple conspiracy theories, all proven false despite the best efforts of the FBI, DOJ, NSA, ODNI, and others.

Yet, they'll still indict President Trump.
Goldener Bar

If the rest of her insights were anything like this one, I can see why no one listened to her podcast.

First Page Last Page
Page 186 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.