Breaking News

1,017,254 Views | 11947 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by movielover
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearHunter said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Vote Blue No Matter Who - Seriously though guys? This guy is near Feinstein levels of acuity.

She looked like she flashed a little smile at 0:40.

I can only imagine how frustrating that must have been for Republicans: There was a Senate seat for the taking and who do they nominate to run for it? Non-Pennsylvanian Dr. Mehmet Oz, because he was endorsed by that loser, Trump. Ouch.
BearHunter

I think the joke is still on you guys.
Goldener Bar
Big C said:

BearHunter said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Vote Blue No Matter Who - Seriously though guys? This guy is near Feinstein levels of acuity.

I can only imagine how frustrating that must have been for Republicans: There was a Senate seat for the taking and who do they nominate to run for it? Non-Pennsylvanian Dr. Mehmet Oz, because he was endorsed by that loser, Trump. Ouch.
Trump has most definitely hurt them most in House of Representatives and Senate races because there is only one measuring stick as to whether you get the Trump endorsement and that stick doesn't play well in general elections.
movielover
Big C said:

BearHunter said:

MinotStateBeav said:

I can only imagine how frustrating that must have been for Republicans: There was a Senate seat for the taking and who do they nominate to run for it? Non-Pennsylvanian Dr. Mehmet Oz, because he was endorsed by that loser, Trump.
Ouch.

Philadelphia notoriously corrupt, but I don't ever recall reading about that in the daily paper, Newsweek, etc. I guess you had to be from the area, or an insider. Like Atlanta and maybe Boston.
movielover
Thirty percent still support mumbles Biden. He should really be at home sipping tea with Dr. Biden.
movielover
McConnell and McDaniel (Romney relative) purposefully squandered millions of dollars on non-competitive races. They're working against President Trump along with the Wall Street Globalists, MSM and three letter agencies.
movielover
He got part of it right. Trump was sent to fix things, and the Deep State rebelled.

dajo9
movielover said:

He got part of it right. Trump was sent to fix things, and the Deep State rebelled.

Trump has never been popular
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
bearister
….but you have to ask yourself this question: How powerful is that alleged Deep State, and how much should it be feared, if it was unable to keep Koko the Monkey and his defective spawn from gripping the levers of power with their greasy doll sized hands for 4 years?

I think RFK, Jr. would tell you, "In 1963, that there was a Deep State whose balls clanged when it walked."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Big C said:

BearHunter said:

MinotStateBeav said:

I can only imagine how frustrating that must have been for Republicans: There was a Senate seat for the taking and who do they nominate to run for it? Non-Pennsylvanian Dr. Mehmet Oz, because he was endorsed by that loser, Trump.
Ouch.

Philadelphia notoriously corrupt, but I don't ever recall reading about that in the daily paper, Newsweek, etc. I guess you had to be from the area, or an insider. Like Atlanta and maybe Boston.
OK, if we grant that Philadelphia being corrupt, what explains the other 85% of Pennsylvania's population not voting for Mehmet?
calbear93
movielover said:

So, embedded in your message is that Trump was useless in the face of the deep state. Why are you voting for someone who has proven to be useless? If the deep state is an insurmountable obstacle, spend your time obsessing over something else, especially if you are going to abandon Father's Day for the cause.
movielover
bearister said:

….but you have to ask yourself this question: How powerful is that alleged Deep State, and how much should it be feared, if it was unable to keep Koko the Monkey and his defective spawn from gripping the levers of power with their greasy doll sized hands for 4 years?

I think RFK, Jr. would tell you, "In 1963, that there was a Deep State whose balls clanged when it walked."

Very. The FIB committing fraud, and using the NSA and MSM to target the opposition. Then working with the DOJ and Five Eyes (internationally) to target and frame individuals.

Their 2016 operation couldn't over candidate Trump's mass appeal, but they had four years to plan 2020, including illegal Zuckerbucks millions, 2000 Mules, ballots trucked in from out of state, nationwide lockdowns during the Plandemic, and more.
BearHunter
We all agree it was most likely the CIA that killed RFK Jr.'s uncle, right?
movielover
I've been agnostic on the topic, but I don't believe in a magic bullet. RFK Jr recently revealed some new insights.
movielover

"What happened: Authorities busted a Democratic donor for allegedly starting a "ginormous inferno" in Yosemite National Park. Democratic politicians had insisted climate change was to blame for the blaze, which destroyed more than 100 homes and injured several firefighters in July 2022."
Big C
BearHunter said:

I think the joke is still on you guys.

Fetterman beat your guy. Fetterman! Ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

You lose, by a score of 51-49.
Big C
BearHunter said:

Quite possible, dunno about most likely. It's like saying that the lab leak started the COVID pandemic: Could well be, but maybe not. Just one of the other JFK theories involves the Mafia. And imagine if Joe DiMaggio had Mafia connections! Also, when you see pictures of the grassy knoll, doesn't that look like a UFO, over towards the right?

RFKJr is a whack job, btw.
bearister
Big C said:

….with a penchant for gettin' lots of strange.

RFK's sex diary: His secret journal of affairs

https://nypost.com/2013/09/08/rfk-jr-s-sex-diary-of-adultery/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
MinotStateBeav
Did somebody say whack job?

BearHunter
Big C said:

BearHunter said:

Quite possible, dunno about most likely. It's like saying that the lab leak started the COVID pandemic: Could well be, but maybe not. Just one of the other JFK theories involves the Mafia. And imagine if Joe DiMaggio had Mafia connections! Also, when you see pictures of the grassy knoll, doesn't that look like a UFO, over towards the right?

You mean Biden is the whack job.
BearHunter
Big C said:

DiabloWags
Hunter Biden charged with failing to pay federal income tax and illegally having a weapon as a drug user.

Misdemeanors.

Agreement has already been made with the Justice Dept.
Charges filed and an Agreement made.

Poor Trumptards. No trial.
It's over.

Hunter Biden charged with failing to pay federal income tax and illegally having a weapon (yahoo.com)

DiabloWags
movielover said:

Very. The FIB committing fraud, and using the NSA and MSM to target the opposition. Then working with the DOJ and Five Eyes (internationally) to target and frame individuals.

Their 2016 operation couldn't over candidate Trump's mass appeal, but they had four years to plan 2020, including illegal Zuckerbucks millions, 2000 Mules, ballots trucked in from out of state, nationwide lockdowns during the Plandemic, and more.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!

THIS IS WHAT LOSERS DO.
THEY BLAME EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN FOR THEIR LOSING.

movielover
Swamp moves.
movielover

movielover
tequila4kapp
I welcome feedback from people in the actual know about the handling of these tax charges. Is this common? Is the penalty normal?

The gun thing...I have always believed one way you start decreasing gun crimes is to enforce the laws already on the books. I don't consider it a small thing to lie on the form. My personal belief is that should be punished pretty severely, regardless of the person's last name.

It is really hard to look at this and not feel there really are two tiers of justice with our so called Justice Department. Our institutions needs fundamental and wholesale change.
MinotStateBeav
tequila4kapp said:

I welcome feedback from people in the actual know about the handling of these tax charges. Is this common? Is the penalty normal?

The gun thing...I have always believed one way you start decreasing gun crimes is to enforce the laws already on the books. I don't consider it a small thing to lie on the form. My personal belief is that should be punished pretty severely, regardless of the person's last name.

It is really hard to look at this and not feel there really are two tiers of justice with our so called Justice Department. Our institutions needs fundamental and wholesale change.
Buffalo bills Jack Jones (former SC DB) is bout to get hit with like a 30 year sentence for a bunch of gun related charges like having the extended mags and firearm in his luggage not stored correctly as well at the airport that got randomly x-rayed. Hunter throws his gun away into a random trash bin where anybody can grab it and it its a slap on the wrist lol.
Cal88
^^^^^
movielover
From a Roman poet: Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Who watches the watchers?

Also, White Supremacy.
movielover
calbear93
tequila4kapp said:

I have been a big proponent of enforcing the law against Trump and more gun control. However, what the DOJ just did with the Bidens makes a mockery of all that bluster about more gun laws and the principle that no one is above the law. Need to get rid of both the corrupt Biden and the corrupt Trump. Cannot rationalize voting for Biden in 2024 just like I cannot rationalize voting for Trump.
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

Hunter Biden charged with failing to pay federal income tax and illegally having a weapon as a drug user.

Misdemeanors.

Agreement has already been made with the Justice Dept.
Charges filed and an Agreement made.

Poor Trumptards. No trial.
It's over.

The tax charge is a misdemeanor and he already paid it back.
The gun charge is a felony.

And the House Comer committee is going to continue to broadcast whatever bad press they can for their audience.
tequila4kapp
calbear93 said:

tequila4kapp said:

I have been a big proponent of enforcing the law against Trump and more gun control. However, what the DOJ just did with the Bidens makes a mockery of all that bluster about more gun laws and the principle that no one is above the law. Need to get rid of both the corrupt Biden and the corrupt Trump. Cannot rationalize voting for Biden in 2024 just like I cannot rationalize voting for Trump.
Not to get the thread too sideways but I agree with the bolded part. I am feeling more and more like I did when it appeared 2016 was going to be Clinton vs. Bush...really, in a nation of 330M people this is the best we can do? I'm out.
DiabloWags

First Page Last Page
Page 193 of 342

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.