Breaking News

981,559 Views | 11781 Replies | Last: 38 min ago by movielover
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

And Mumbles Biden led the world into a proxy war with Russia.

You seem to be losing your Troll posting touch.
I would have thought that you would have posted a photo of a transgender women's rugby player standing along side Biden.
DiabloWags
MASSIVE BLOW TO THE MAGAT'S FROM THE SUPREME COURT

Chief Justice John Roberts authored the opinion for the 6-3 majority in the case known as Moore v. Harper, which stems from a dispute in North Carolina. The court ruled that the Supreme Court has jurisdiction to review an opinion by the North Carolina Supreme Court against state Republican officials, and said the Constitution's Elections Clause does not grant exclusive and independent authority in state legislatures to set the rules regarding federal elections.

"State courts retain the authority to apply state constitutional restraints when legislatures act under the power conferred upon them by the Elections Clause," Roberts wrote. He was joined by Justices Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan, Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Barrett and Ketanji Brown Jackson.

Supreme Court rejects controversial election law theory (yahoo.com)
calbear93
blungld said:

10% For The Big Guy said:

blungld said:

As I expected, a lazy repost response. I asked for a quote. From Schiff directly where he lies intentionally and with criminal intent worthy of censure. No tweets or reposts or conspiracy diatribes. A quote. A fact. Not an opinion.
Apparently, some people are so stupid that a video in which you can hear the person speaking does not count as a quote.
Apparently some people are so lazy and stupid that they can't actually answer a direct question all by themselves.

Here, let me make it real easy for you: "PASTE THE DIRECT TEXT OF THE QUOTE HERE THAT SHOWS THAT SCHIFF LIED INTENTIONALLY AND WITH CRIMINAL INTENT WORTHY OF CENSURE."
Did you actually read the resolution? Do you even know the standards for a censure or what it is?

If so, why are you using some meaningless words when it comes to censure?

It is a political process and not a criminal process. You understand that, right? It is like impeachment. All you need is to have the votes. No judicial review, no required standards of proof. Just a vote and, therefore, it is a political process and not a criminal or judicial process.

There is no beyond a reasonable doubt or even a preponderance of evidence standard. You don't even have a scienter requirement as your post implies.

Just the votes.

And it has no impact other than a vote of disapproval by a majority (typically along party lines) of the censured member's conduct (like wagging of the finger) and made to stand as the censure resolution is read.

SMH.

While I may agree with you that it's all wasted calories since the Freedom Caucus is even worse with wasting time with weaponization of the investigative powers of Congress, but you are confused in your demand.
AunBear89
We are so lucky to have such a sanctimonious know it all to tell us when we are right and when we are wrong. Who better than the least Christ-like Christian on BI to tell us what is right and what is wrong? And he throws in name calling and shaming as well, but he is sure to criticize others when they do the same.

I would call him just another hypocritical conservative Christian, but that is doubly redundant.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
DiabloWags
AunBear89 said:

We are so lucky to have such a sanctimonious know it all to tell us when we are right and when we are wrong. Who better than the least Christ-like Christian on BI to tell us what is right and what is wrong? And he throws in name calling and shaming as well, but he is sure to criticize others when they do the same.

I would call him just another hypocritical conservative Christian, but that is doubly redundant.

100% True.
So much Christian brotherhood.
BearHunter
According to a new Reuters report, every living former U.S. president, with the single exception of President Donald Trump, are direct descendants of individuals who once enslaved Black people.

According to Reuters, the list includes former presidents Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama through his white mother's lineage. Trump's family immigrated to the U.S. after the abolition of slavery.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-slavery-lawmakers/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=Daily-Briefing&utm_term=062723
MinotStateBeav
That's nuts to me considering how many people came to america following slavery.
chazzed
DiabloWags said:

Chief Justice John Roberts authored the opinion for the 6-3 majority in the case known as Moore v. Harper, which stems from a dispute in North Carolina. The court ruled that the Supreme Court has jurisdiction to review an opinion by the North Carolina Supreme Court against state Republican officials, and said the Constitution's Elections Clause does not grant exclusive and independent authority in state legislatures to set the rules regarding federal elections.

"State courts retain the authority to apply state constitutional restraints when legislatures act under the power conferred upon them by the Elections Clause," Roberts wrote. He was joined by Justices Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan, Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Barrett and Ketanji Brown Jackson.

Yes, that is huge! Now, we have to guard against the GOP's next attack(s) on democracy.
calbear93
AunBear89 said:

Look at this Karen.

So now correcting error in facts is being sanctimonious and the only thing you have to attack me is my religion.

How weak of a human being are you? You have nothing so you discriminate based on religion.

And don't get started with name calling. That is your and DW's entitled schtick.

Hypocritical?! Do facts and knowledge not matter in Kitsap? Maybe that explains your life results and bitterness.

How delightful to have extremes on both sides so triggered by correction of errors and be so scared of facts.

Don't hate people who have done better in life so that your only attempt at take down is discrimination based on skin color or religion. You should have just made better life choices, Karen.
calbear93
DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

100% True.
So much Christian brotherhood.

And you being a non-Christian is so much better? Why is that? Based on you bragging about your education (which unfortunately is not impressive), your financial knowledge (which also is not that impressive) or your wealth you flaunt (which also is not so impressive)? How has being an atheist made you a better person? Has that resulted in you accomplishing more in life or obtaining better education? Obtained more happiness? More kind to others? You are not hypocritical? I don't think so.

If being an atheist means being in the great company of you and Kitsap Karen, no thanks. You can try to discriminate based on religion but you only betray what we already know - your self-esteem is in the ****ter.
calbear93
chazzed said:

DiabloWags said:

Yes, that is huge! Now, we have to guard against the GOP's next attack(s) on democracy.
Independent state legislative state theory seem like it did not have any chance of survival of a judicial review by the Supreme Court. There was very little chance that the highest court would take up the case if they were going to rule otherwise and claim that an unresolved federal issue from the state supreme court did not need to be resolved through the Supreme Court or that something as important as federal elections would not be subject to judicial review despite the need to interpret the constitutionality of the actions by the legislative body. Only few things that are purely political, such as impeachment, internal legislative rules of procedure, or internal discipline by the legislative body. Not having checks and balances could not have been the result after the court choice to take up this case.
BearHunter
MinotStateBeav said:

That's nuts to me considering how many people came to america following slavery.
Kamala Harris also had ancestors who were slave owners outside of the U.S. on her dad's side.
blungld
calbear93 said:

While I may agree with you that it's all wasted calories since the Freedom Caucus is even worse with wasting time with weaponization of the investigative powers of Congress, but you are confused in your demand.
I understand the criteria and technicalities of censure and those are not the same standard the MAGA accusations leveled at Schiff or the real intent of their censure. It is that to which I address the question. It is one thing to disagree with Schiff politically, or to ignore the blatant evidence he assembled in the impeachment hearings, or to want childish revenge just because his rightful investigation into "your guys" criminal activities, or to ignore actual evidence and pretend that your conspiracy theories are equivalent...and it is another thing to support a political hit job with nothing behind it but false inference of lies and criminality and actually righteously believe the made up grounds for the actions.

I wanted MAGA blabbermouth to provide a quote that shows Schiff lying (the accusation they throw around casually). A lie being a statement knowingly told at odds with the truth--and it only mattering if it has criminal implications (rather than him fibbing about what he had for breakfast say).

At any rate, no one has stepped up to plainly type the lie. To quote it rather than link to opinion pieces, rants, and tweets. It's not that hard an assignment. One quote.
AunBear89
A lot of assumptions on your part. You act like you know me, but you really haven't a clue. But keep pretending you are so successful and have all the answers.

Liars, hypocrites, and morons.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
Was BHO today suggesting to the Big Guy that he step down?
calbear93
AunBear89 said:

A lot of assumptions on your part. You act like you know me, but you really haven't a clue. But keep pretending you are so successful and have all the answers.

Liars, hypocrites, and morons.
More stupidity. You act like you know who everyone is here. I am only judging by who you are here. And you are the typical, miserable failed troll.

The type of Karen who calls out name calling in the exact same posts he does the same. All you do is engage in the same trite name calling and trolling.

So, don't care who you are or what you do. And unlike you, I actually have knowledge and can converse with folks with equal knowledge. And I don't need to act like I am successful. I have done enough in life not to need affirmation from losers like you.

No need to know who you are further. You have revealed all I need to know that you are not worth knowing.

Only in a place like this would you get the attention of the folks here. That must be why you play your schtick to the tilt here, even if your trite routine reveals nothing behind that act of superiority.
calbear93
blungld said:

calbear93 said:

I understand the criteria and technicalities of censure and those are not the same standard the MAGA accusations leveled at Schiff or the real intent of their censure. It is that to which I address the question. It is one thing to disagree with Schiff politically, or to ignore the blatant evidence he assembled in the impeachment hearings, or to want childish revenge just because his rightful investigation into "your guys" criminal activities, or to ignore actual evidence and pretend that your conspiracy theories are equivalent...and it is another thing to support a political hit job with nothing behind it but false inference of lies and criminality and actually righteously believe the made up grounds for the actions.

I wanted MAGA blabbermouth to provide a quote that shows Schiff lying (the accusation they throw around casually). A lie being a statement knowingly told at odds with the truth--and it only mattering if it has criminal implications (rather than him fibbing about what he had for breakfast say).

At any rate, no one has stepped up to plainly type the lie. To quote it rather than link to opinion pieces, rants, and tweets. It's not that hard an assignment. One quote.
I get your point, and I don't know what was said before on this topic, but the resolution that passed mainly pertained to what the proponent viewed as perpetuation of what they believed were false allegation (i.e., having clear evidence of collusion by Trump). Trump may or may not have colluded with the Russians. My guess is that he did not, even if the campaign manager at one point may have. Do I think there was sufficient cause to investigate? Yes. Do I think Trump actually colluded with Russians? No, and not because of lack of desire but because of lack of actual opportunity (even Putin would not have engaged in such blatant act of hostility against us at that time, instead escalating only to the extent of engaging in false social media campaign through a shadow source to play on tribal mentality of both parties, with many of the actions targeting trigger reaction from the far left). Do I think Schiff then spun that in less than high integrity manner? Yes, but if that is the standard, every single person in Congress should be subject to censure. And that is why it does not happen that often. Everyone in congress can be censured under those standards, and they have enough self-preservation not to engage in that act in such a casual manner. And that is why it's a waste of time, but it is a purely political process with no required elements other than having the necessary majority vote.
BearHunter
movielover said:

He's only the Big Guy according to Hunter. But in reality, he's just a puppet.
calbear93
BearHunter said:

movielover said:

No, I think Obama would be doing better. This is all Biden.
movielover
Maybe Obama wanted war with Russia in an attempt to win back Crimea. According to Cal88 and others, our military delivered a ton of collateral damage to Middle Eastern countries with all of our various wars, and Obama loved bombing countries with drones.
AunBear89
Says the genius who replied to one of my posts thinking he was replying to okaydo. Very similar user names. I understand your confusion.

Moron
BearHunter
calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Better than what? Biden's administration is staffed with many former Obama officials.
Big C
BearHunter said:

According to a new Reuters report, every living former U.S. president, with the single exception of President Donald Trump, are direct descendants of individuals who once enslaved Black people.

According to Reuters, the list includes former presidents Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama through his white mother's lineage. Trump's family immigrated to the U.S. after the abolition of slavery.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-slavery-lawmakers/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=Daily-Briefing&utm_term=062723

Wow, I guess Donald Trump is a great guy after all! If I had known the above, I probably would've voted for him... and I'm not even Black.
movielover
He has the Kennedy good looks.

movielover
BearHunter
Big C said:

BearHunter said:

Wow, I guess Donald Trump is a great guy after all! If I had known the above, I probably would've voted for him... and I'm not even Black.

Joe Biden said it differently, "If you don't vote for me, you're not black."
calbear93
AunBear89 said:

Says the genius who replied to one of my posts thinking he was replying to okaydo. Very similar user names. I understand your confusion.

Moron
Maybe because I didn't think anyone would jump in with the stupid Karen post defending Californians other than the original poster. Didn't think even a troll living in boondock Kipsap would troll that hard. Your trolling never ceases to amaze me. That is dedication.

And only a self-deluded Karen like you would think I am less informed, educated or intellectual than you based on our respective posting. Your trite trolling reveals such depth of intellect. Takes amazing brain capacity to use compelling and profound terms like "Righteous Righty" and "MAGAt". Clearly a different and higher tier of intellect. Who can compete with that brilliance from a successful savant like you.

Quite honestly. I had taken pity on you and have not mocked you despite your trolling. But you, like DW, clearly deserve the slapping you are getting. Well earned, Kitsap Karen. We all dream of living big like you when we are older.
calbear93
BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Better than what? Biden's administration is staffed with many former Obama officials.
Better than Biden. What makes you think the cabinet members of the two administrations have significant overlap?
calbear93
BearHunter said:

Big C said:

BearHunter said:

Joe Biden said it differently, "If you don't vote for me, you're not black."
Or all of us white folks whose ancestors may or may not have immigrated prior to the abolition of slavery are then culpable for something that happened over 150 years ago and now must pay reparation? I don't think that's what we are saying, right? Because, if not, this is a useless fact.
movielover
San Francisco Pride denizens thrash neighborhood, destroy cars.

https://abc7news.com/san-francisco-vandalization-pride-party-soma-sf-street-damage-smashed-cars/13431490/
cbbass1
movielover said:

The big steal continues.

hxxps://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1671869985289805826?s=20
As I've often posted, elections in GA are, and have been, a complete excrement show for years. Please acknowledge that GA's elections are 100% controlled by conservative, corrupt Republicans who will do just about anything to keep Democrats, or suspected Democrats, from voting.

YES, GA uses Dominion voting machines. And YES, the GA Secretary of State's office regularly purges THOUSANDS of black voters from the voter registration rolls. It's so bad that in the non-partisan community that does investigations & lobbying to ensure election integrity, mostly against the use of voting machines, & for using hand-marked paper ballots, GA SOS Brad Raffensperger is known as "RaffensPurger".

And YES -- even with the state's voting infrastructure completely controlled by the GOP -- TRUMP STILL LOST.

Get this -- several weeks ago, SoS RaffensPurger announced that GA would NOT be able to install a software update on their voting machines before the 2024 elections!! (Like, how long does this take???)

This comes after a team led by Trump attorney Sydney Powell had a team of MAGA zealots illegally enter the Coffee County, GA, Elections Board offices and make ILLEGAL copies of the hard drives of the computers & voting machines.

MAGA's Coffee County, GA Vote System Breach Remains a Cover-Up with National Implications: 'BradCast' 6/21/2023

A Secret Meeting Within a Secret Meeting: Unspooling the Coffee County, Georgia Voting System Breach and Continuing Cover-Up

RaffensPurger & the GA GOP did their usual major-league cheating in Trump's favor, but it wasn't enough. Then, when Trump called RaffensPurger & demanded that he find Trump another 11,000+ votes, Raffenspurger said, "No," not wanting to be prosecuted for election fraud, and not wanting the entire infrastructure of GA's systemic election fraud to be exposed for public view.
OdontoBear66
So Biden takes instruction from somebody or somebodies. Anybody know who our real President is? Is it Jarrett? Blincken? Or is it by committee? It sure isn't him, by his own admission of taking instruction on even where to stand and which way to go,
Cal88
cbbass1 said:

movielover said:

The big steal continues.

hxxps://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1671869985289805826?s=20
As I've often posted, elections in GA are, and have been, a complete excrement show for years. Please acknowledge that GA's elections are 100% controlled by conservative, corrupt Republicans who will do just about anything to keep Democrats, or suspected Democrats, from voting.

YES, GA uses Dominion voting machines. And YES, the GA Secretary of State's office regularly purges THOUSANDS of black voters from the voter registration rolls. It's so bad that in the non-partisan community that does investigations & lobbying to ensure election integrity, mostly against the use of voting machines, & for using hand-marked paper ballots, GA SOS Brad Raffensperger is known as "RaffensPurger".

And YES -- even with the state's voting infrastructure completely controlled by the GOP -- TRUMP STILL LOST.

Get this -- several weeks ago, SoS RaffensPurger announced that GA would NOT be able to install a software update on their voting machines before the 2024 elections!! (Like, how long does this take???)

This comes after a team led by Trump attorney Sydney Powell had a team of MAGA zealots illegally enter the Coffee County, GA, Elections Board offices and make ILLEGAL copies of the hard drives of the computers & voting machines.

MAGA's Coffee County, GA Vote System Breach Remains a Cover-Up with National Implications: 'BradCast' 6/21/2023

A Secret Meeting Within a Secret Meeting: Unspooling the Coffee County, Georgia Voting System Breach and Continuing Cover-Up

RaffensPurger & the GA GOP did their usual major-league cheating in Trump's favor, but it wasn't enough. Then, when Trump called RaffensPurger & demanded that he find Trump another 11,000+ votes, Raffenspurger said, "No," not wanting to be prosecuted for election fraud, and not wanting the entire infrastructure of GA's systemic election fraud to be exposed for public view.

Big picture - I don't think there's ever been an election in history where the absentee vote was so large. The opportunities for cheating are orders of magnitude greater in absentee voting than in in-person. In PA Biden got 76% of the absentee vote... We're talking about hundreds of thousands of votes here, not a few thousand Black people in Dukes of Hazzard country being purges from the ballots.

movielover
movielover
First Page Last Page
Page 204 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.