Breaking News

981,345 Views | 11779 Replies | Last: 45 min ago by bearister
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

oski003 said:

Is Biden suing folks for libel and slander?

Methinks he would if someone claimed that Biden made a statement that could only be interpreted as him desiring to have sex with his own daughter.

People call Biden a Chinese spy with dementia who molested his daughter. Where are those libel and/or slander suits?
OdontoBear66
This just in from today's interview with Biden: "Putin is clearly losing the war in Iraq. He is losing the war at home.'

Guess I'm supposed to feel sorry for that, but he's our President. Who is calling the shots?
bearister
I'm pretty sure he has been obeying the orders of a demon manifested in the form of a black dog belonging to his neighbor, "Sam."

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
My guess:

1. Obama / Globalists, BlackRock
2. Blinken (Obama C team), Sullivan, Susan Rice, Victoria Nuland (international), MIC
3. Hillary chirps in, State Department, Soros, Agenda 21 types
calbear93
movielover said:

My guess:

2. Blinken (Obama C team), Sullivan, Susan Rice, Victoria Nuland (international), MIC
So do you have zero funds invested in any of the big funds, like BlackRock, State Street, Fidelity, or T. Rowe Price? Do you have zero investments in global companies like Apple?
Cal88
calbear93 said:

movielover said:

My guess:

So do you have zero funds invested in any of the big funds, like BlackRock, State Street, Fidelity, or T. Rowe Price? Do you have zero investments in global companies like Apple?

Blackrock, Vanguard etc are way too big today. 20 years ago your typical fund managed a few billions and were doing just fine, you don't need to have one company run assets the size of Japan and Germany's combined GDP, trillions concentrated in just one set of hands...that's too much power. Antitrust.
calbear93
Cal88 said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

My guess:

Blackrock, Vanguard etc are way too big today. 20 years ago your typical fund managed a few billions and were doing just fine, you don't need to have one company run assets the size of Japan and Germany's combined GDP, trillions concentrated in just one set of hands...that's too much power. Antitrust.
Not antitrust. Not even close. You just mentioned Vanguard and added etc. That kills your anti-trust argument. Plenty of competition.

If you think they are too big, do you not have any investments in any of their funds? If so, you are just pissing in the wind complaining about them being too big. They are too big despite competition in the investment advisory field because we have moved away from company pensions to 401(k), and states have heavily underfunded pensions that, unless the pensions force companies to return short-term gain by cutting jobs and expenses and outsourcing, the pensions will go bankrupt. And company pensions dependent on liquid safe debt investments would bankrupt companies now.

No way around this. Soon, you will have Social Security investing in equity, most likely with these funds, and they will only get bigger because we are entitled group of people, and our retirement costs are expensive.

movielover
BlackRock is huge in the White House and ... plans to help rebuild Ukraine. What a racket. They apparently are a weapons manufacturer, so they make money selling it, using it, investing it, breaking it, and rebuilding it.

Lots of BlackRock people in key roles in the WH, also allegedly with goals to prevent more oversight.

82gradDLSdad
calbear93 said:

bearister said:

What is bizarre about Republicans is that Mike Pence, whom I would never vote for, could well win in a legitimate election.

* He is Commander material in Handmaid's Tale, but he is not crazy, dumb as a dump truck full of turnips or corrupt as a mafioso.

I think him bending the knee for Trump to help Trump gain legitimacy with the conservatives and fawning over him for so many years disqualify him. Wouldn't vote for him. The only ones I would vote for are Tim Scott and Asa Hutchinson but they have no chance.

Another no chance that you should listen to is Vivek Ramaswamy. He has no political experience so that is a huge strike (or not?) but he is smart, well spoken and not a kook. I like Tim Scott but when I heard him finish a campaign speech with, "can I get an Amen" I was turned off. And I was born and raised Catholic. No longer a believer but all my friends still are. I just happen to believe in the separation of church and state. Shocker, I know.
calbear93
movielover said:

BlackRock is huge in the White House and ... plans to help rebuild Ukraine. What a racket. They apparently are a weapons manufacturer, so they make money selling it, using it, investing it, breaking it, and rebuilding it.

Lots of BlackRock people in key roles in the WH, also allegedly with goals to prevent more oversight.

Fink is definitely a liberal, but he is a CEO of a public company so he needs to deliver what his investors and what his accounts want.

But the leaders of the other funds are not liberals. They are parroting what their accounts and pensions are demanding. But it is mostly greenwashing, because, they may vote their shares based on ESG policies, but the more important aspect (other than passive funds that track index) is that they will invest based on returns that require cost-saving through restructuring and expansion of margin through exercise of pricing power.
calbear93
82gradDLSdad said:

calbear93 said:

bearister said:

What is bizarre about Republicans is that Mike Pence, whom I would never vote for, could well win in a legitimate election.

* He is Commander material in Handmaid's Tale, but he is not crazy, dumb as a dump truck full of turnips or corrupt as a mafioso.

I think him bending the knee for Trump to help Trump gain legitimacy with the conservatives and fawning over him for so many years disqualify him. Wouldn't vote for him. The only ones I would vote for are Tim Scott and Asa Hutchinson but they have no chance.

Another no chance that you should listen to is Vivek Ramaswamy. He has no political experience so that is a huge strike (or not?) but he is smart, well spoken and not a kook. I like Tim Scott but when I heard him finish a campaign speech with, "can I get an Amen" I was turned off. And I was born and raised Catholic. No longer a believer but all my friends still are. I just happen to believe in the separation of church and state. Shocker, I know.
Separation of Church and State, yes, but that does not mean the leaders cannot be religious. Trump was most likely the least religious president we have had in recent years, with Obama, Clinton and definitely the Bushes more devout Christians even if their policies did not reflect it. They believed in separation of church and state even if they personally believed in their personal choices due to their faith that differ from their policies. Not sure about Biden even if he is a Catholic.
BearHunter
OdontoBear66 said:

This just in from today's interview with Biden: "Putin is clearly losing the war in Iraq. He is losing the war at home.'

Guess I'm supposed to feel sorry for that, but he's our President. Who is calling the shots?

Biden was his usual self today.....nonsensical and somewhat transparent.
bearister
bearister said:

In the same book:

"Another extract has also triggered a rash of headlines. It claims a senior adviser asked whether the U.S. could target and kill boats of migrants with predator drones.
Taylor said Stephen Miller raised the idea in April 2018."

A few psychiatrists have opined that this photo was a defining moment in young Stephen's life. The humiliation and debasement he felt posing for this picture forged the central core of the man we know today.*

*The boy in the photo and the woman who took the picture both disappeared and were never seen again. The investigation went cold and was closed years ago.
OdontoBear66
bearister said:

bearister said:

In the same book:

"Another extract has also triggered a rash of headlines. It claims a senior adviser asked whether the U.S. could target and kill boats of migrants with predator drones.

A few psychiatrists have opined that this photo was a defining moment in young Stephen's life. The humiliation and debasement he felt posing for this picture forged the central core of the man we know today.*

*The boy in the photo and the woman who took the picture both disappeared and were never seen again. The investigation went cold and was closed years ago.
Funny how you try to divert today's sad news on our President. Attack, attack, attack. The only thing Dems know.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

Once again, you demonstrate that you really have no clue what you're talking about.
cbbass1
Cal88 said:

cbbass1 said:

movielover said:

The big steal continues.

hxxps://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1671869985289805826?s=20
As I've often posted, elections in GA are, and have been, a complete excrement show for years. Please acknowledge that GA's elections are 100% controlled by conservative, corrupt Republicans who will do just about anything to keep Democrats, or suspected Democrats, from voting.

YES, GA uses Dominion voting machines. And YES, the GA Secretary of State's office regularly purges THOUSANDS of black voters from the voter registration rolls. It's so bad that in the non-partisan community that does investigations & lobbying to ensure election integrity, mostly against the use of voting machines, & for using hand-marked paper ballots, GA SOS Brad Raffensperger is known as "RaffensPurger".

And YES -- even with the state's voting infrastructure completely controlled by the GOP -- TRUMP STILL LOST.

Get this -- several weeks ago, SoS RaffensPurger announced that GA would NOT be able to install a software update on their voting machines before the 2024 elections!! (Like, how long does this take???)

This comes after a team led by Trump attorney Sydney Powell had a team of MAGA zealots illegally enter the Coffee County, GA, Elections Board offices and make ILLEGAL copies of the hard drives of the computers & voting machines.

MAGA's Coffee County, GA Vote System Breach Remains a Cover-Up with National Implications: 'BradCast' 6/21/2023

A Secret Meeting Within a Secret Meeting: Unspooling the Coffee County, Georgia Voting System Breach and Continuing Cover-Up

RaffensPurger & the GA GOP did their usual major-league cheating in Trump's favor, but it wasn't enough. Then, when Trump called RaffensPurger & demanded that he find Trump another 11,000+ votes, Raffenspurger said, "No," not wanting to be prosecuted for election fraud, and not wanting the entire infrastructure of GA's systemic election fraud to be exposed for public view.

Big picture - I don't think there's ever been an election in history where the absentee vote was so large. The opportunities for cheating are orders of magnitude greater in absentee voting than in in-person. In PA Biden got 76% of the absentee vote... We're talking about hundreds of thousands of votes here, not a few thousand Black people in Dukes of Hazzard country being purges from the ballots.
Uh... 2020... Covid-19.... Remember?

> "The opportunities for cheating are orders of magnitude greater in absentee voting than in in-person."

Oh?? How??

Whether you vote in person, or by absentee ballot, you still have to be registered, and your signature has to be authenticated -- it has to match your previous signatures in the poll book. Where are these "orders of magnitude?"

When Trump did his campaign against absentee/mail-in voting, it probably cost him the election. He was so focused on reducing the number of Democratic mail-in voters that he also discouraged a lot of senior-citizen, reliable GOP voters from voting that way.

I'm disappointed, Cal88. Not up to your usual standards.

Eastern Oregon Bear
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

Once again, you demonstrate that you really have no clue what you're talking about.

Well, he did use more weasel words than usual.
movielover
cbbass1 said:

Cal88 said:

cbbass1 said:

movielover said:

The big steal continues.

As I've often posted, elections in GA are, and have been, a complete excrement show for years. Please acknowledge that GA's elections are 100% controlled by conservative, corrupt Republicans who will do just about anything to keep Democrats, or suspected Democrats, from voting.

YES, GA uses Dominion voting machines. And YES, the GA Secretary of State's office regularly purges THOUSANDS of black voters from the voter registration rolls. It's so bad that in the non-partisan community that does investigations & lobbying to ensure election integrity, mostly against the use of voting machines, & for using hand-marked paper ballots, GA SOS Brad Raffensperger is known as "RaffensPurger".

And YES -- even with the state's voting infrastructure completely controlled by the GOP -- TRUMP STILL LOST.

Get this -- several weeks ago, SoS RaffensPurger announced that GA would NOT be able to install a software update on their voting machines before the 2024 elections!! (Like, how long does this take???)

This comes after a team led by Trump attorney Sydney Powell had a team of MAGA zealots illegally enter the Coffee County, GA, Elections Board offices and make ILLEGAL copies of the hard drives of the computers & voting machines.

MAGA's Coffee County, GA Vote System Breach Remains a Cover-Up with National Implications: 'BradCast' 6/21/2023

A Secret Meeting Within a Secret Meeting: Unspooling the Coffee County, Georgia Voting System Breach and Continuing Cover-Up

RaffensPurger & the GA GOP did their usual major-league cheating in Trump's favor, but it wasn't enough. Then, when Trump called RaffensPurger & demanded that he find Trump another 11,000+ votes, Raffenspurger said, "No," not wanting to be prosecuted for election fraud, and not wanting the entire infrastructure of GA's systemic election fraud to be exposed for public view.

Big picture - I don't think there's ever been an election in history where the absentee vote was so large. The opportunities for cheating are orders of magnitude greater in absentee voting than in in-person. In PA Biden got 76% of the absentee vote... We're talking about hundreds of thousands of votes here, not a few thousand Black people in Dukes of Hazzard country being purges from the ballots.

> "The opportunities for cheating are orders of magnitude greater in absentee voting than in in-person."

Oh?? How??

Whether you vote in person, or by absentee ballot, you still have to be registered, and your signature has to be authenticated -- it has to match your previous signatures in the poll book. Where are these "orders of magnitude?"

When Trump did his campaign against absentee/mail-in voting, it probably cost him the election. He was so focused on reducing the number of Democratic mail-in voters that he also discouraged a lot of senior-citizen, reliable GOP voters from voting that way.

Huge increase in cheating - correct - Jimmy Carter and James Baker III have documented this.

"the Carter-Baker report warned: "Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud."

" Baker-Carter: "Vote-by-mail is . . . likely to increase the risks of fraud and of contested elections" in the states, especially where the "safeguards for ballot integrity are weaker." "

chazzed
movielover said:

My guess:

I suspect that the only movies this person loves are JFK and 2000 Mules.
bearister
Relax, Enemies of the State are a sure thing to put Koko the Monkey back in charge of the nuclear football in 2024.
movielover
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

The Donilon Family White House

- Thomas E. Donilon
is Chairman of the BlackRock Investment Institute. He served as NSA to President Barack Obama and key advisor to Joe Biden.
- Mike Donilon - Tom's brother - is a Senior Advisor to Joe Biden.
- Catherine Russell - Tom Donilon's wife - is the White House Personnel Director. Donilon's wife controls every hire in the Office of the Presidency.
-Sarah Donilon - Tom's daughter - a 2019 college graduate, now works on the White House National Security Council .
-Eric Van Nostrand Treasury Department, senior advisor for Russia & Ukraine
- Brian Deese - National Economic Council (no economics degree)
- Adewale "Wally" Adeyemo - deputy Treasury secretary

-Cheryl Mills, Hillary Clinton's attorney of record, is on BlackRocks board (token diversity hire)

https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/about-us/leadership

https://ir.blackrock.com/governance/board-of-directors/default.aspx
OdontoBear66
bearister said:

Relax, Enemies of the State are a sure thing to put Koko the Monkey back in charge of the nuclear football in 2024.
You appear to be smarter than the cards you play. Relax I need not. Been there for years
calbear93
movielover said:

DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

The Donilon Family White House

- Thomas E. Donilon
is Chairman of the BlackRock Investment Institute. He served as NSA to President Barack Obama and key advisor to Joe Biden.
- Mike Donilon - Tom's brother - is a Senior Advisor to Joe Biden.
- Catherine Russell - Tom Donilon's wife - is the White House Personnel Director. Donilon's wife controls every hire in the Office of the Presidency.
-Sarah Donilon - Tom's daughter - a 2019 college graduate, now works on the White House National Security Council .
-Eric Van Nostrand Treasury Department, senior advisor for Russia & Ukraine
- Brian Deese - National Economic Council (no economics degree)
- Adewale "Wally" Adeyemo - deputy Treasury secretary

-Cheryl Mills, Hillary Clinton's attorney of record, is on BlackRocks board (token diversity hire)

https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/about-us/leadership

https://ir.blackrock.com/governance/board-of-directors/default.aspx
But how is an investment advisory firm a weapons manufacturer?
movielover
bearister said:

Koko Biden, who met with PM Xi 68 times... I mean 68 hours... I mean 68 times... already got us into a proxy war with Russia and has put the use of nuclear weapons on the table. Disaster. Too much projection.
movielover

movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

So you're saying sleep apnea and temporary skin indentations from a CPAP machine disqualifies you from being President? Damn, that rules out me and millions of others. I guess I don't have to play nice anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chris Christie or De Santis uses a CPAP machine. Trump probably needs one but his vanity won't allow it.
dajo9
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

So you're saying sleep apnea and temporary skin indentations from a CPAP machine disqualifies you from being President? Damn, that rules out me and millions of others. I guess I don't have to play nice anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chris Christie or De Santis uses a CPAP machine. Trump probably needs one but his vanity won't allow it.

I've had those indentations too
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
Unit2Sucks
OdontoBear66 said:

bearister said:

In the same book:

Funny how you try to divert today's sad news on our President. Attack, attack, attack. The only thing Dems know.
Assuming this is sarcasm, great post.

Meanwhile the GOP remains focused entirely on its message of unity and appearing to our better angels.

cbbass1
movielover said:

cbbass1 said:

Cal88 said:

cbbass1 said:

movielover said:

The big steal continues.

Oh?? How??

Huge increase in cheating - correct - Jimmy Carter and James Baker III have documented this.

"the Carter-Baker report warned: "Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud."

" Baker-Carter: "Vote-by-mail is . . . likely to increase the risks of fraud and of contested elections" in the states, especially where the "safeguards for ballot integrity are weaker." "

Keyword: "Potential."

Show us the prosecutions!

I seem to recall that the cases of absentee ballot fraud are mostly surviving spouses voting for their deceased spouse. These are rarely prosecuted. And they're an infinitesimal fraction of the votes submitted.

Besides, this most likely form of voter fraud is easily thwarted by having the County Coroner's office pass information on dead residents to the County Elections Office, so they can remove dead people from the Voter Registration rolls. Easy.

Next?
bearister
Historians recently revealed that Shemp had sleep apnea, even when he was awake:

CLICK ON "WATCH ON YOUTUBE" LINK

*Question: Since the discovery of sleep apnea, has there been even a single patient that went to a doctor for a diagnosis and did not come out wearing an astronaut suit?
movielover
The tone deaf Globalists sent DeSanctimonious to the Yale Club to raise $$$.
movielover
Straw man.
82gradDLSdad
calbear93 said:

82gradDLSdad said:

calbear93 said:

bearister said:

Separation of Church and State, yes, but that does not mean the leaders cannot be religious. Trump was most likely the least religious president we have had in recent years, with Obama, Clinton and definitely the Bushes more devout Christians even if their policies did not reflect it. They believed in separation of church and state even if they personally believed in their personal choices due to their faith that differ from their policies. Not sure about Biden even if he is a Catholic.

Can I get an Amen at the end of a political speech is too much for me. I also don't want my politicians to say let's bow our heads in prayer. Call me crazy...or an atheist.
DiabloWags
82gradDLSdad said:

Can I get an Amen at the end of a political speech is too much for me. I also don't want my politicians to say let's bow our heads in prayer. Call me crazy...or an atheist.

Agreed 100%

And I'm a massive Track & Field fan but I just cant stand the post race inteview in which "All Glory Goes to God".

First Page Last Page
Page 206 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.