Breaking News

981,079 Views | 11776 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is how the Wall Street UniParty rolls.

dimitrig
movielover said:

I wish we could deport Ann Coulter back to her homeworld

okaydo
The metro station nearest to SoFi Stadium has been renamed after James Taylor.

BearHunter

Quote:

Former President Barrack Obama once wrote to an ex-girlfriend that he "fantasies about making love to men," biographer David Garrow revealed in an interview on Wednesday.

In a letter to former girlfriend Alex McNear, Obama allegedly confessed that he had repeatedly fantasized about engaging with men in sexual relations, Garrow told Tablet. The letter he received from McNear had an entire paragraph redacted. When Garrow asked, she responded, "It's about homosexuality."
going4roses
Whew y'all are bored … you do know those whom fawn over these kinds of stories are simply projecting their own desires.

You want to be him and gay huh ? It's ok to come out the closet this is a safe space for you .
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
oski003
going4roses said:

Whew y'all are bored … you do know those whom fawn over these kinds of stories are simply projecting their own desires.

You want to be him and gay huh ? It's ok to come out the closet this is a safe space for you .

Is this what you were thinking when Usucks and chazzed wrote about child kidnapping? Is that why you LOL my comment commending law enforcement for arresting an alleged kidnapper?
dimitrig
BearHunter said:

Quote:

Former President Barrack Obama once wrote to an ex-girlfriend that he "fantasies about making love to men," biographer David Garrow revealed in an interview on Wednesday.

In a letter to former girlfriend Alex McNear, Obama allegedly confessed that he had repeatedly fantasized about engaging with men in sexual relations, Garrow told Tablet. The letter he received from McNear had an entire paragraph redacted. When Garrow asked, she responded, "It's about homosexuality."

So?

BearHunter
dimitrig said:

BearHunter said:

Quote:

So?
Some dots from the past start connecting.
BearHunter
going4roses said:

We're all closet gay, racist, fascists. All of us.
dimitrig
BearHunter said:

going4roses said:

Do Republicans hate Obama more because he's black or because he's gay?

BearHunter
dimitrig said:

BearHunter said:

going4roses said:

Many independents and registered Republicans voted for Obama who was bi-racial. Then, he started governing and wasn't so popular anymore You already know this.
going4roses
BearHunter said:

going4roses said:

Nope speak for yourself
dimitrig
BearHunter said:

dimitrig said:

BearHunter said:

going4roses said:

Many independents and registered Republicans voted for Obama who was bi-racial. Then, he started governing and wasn't so popular anymore You already know this.

Is that when they decided to hate him because he's gay?
bearister
Ramirez caught him with a quick right and Anderson's lights turn out for a couple of seconds.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
going4roses
Tim got his bell run… I could tell from his stance he wasn't about that life lol lol he needs to stick to tossing bats lol or something
Big C
BearHunter said:

going4roses said:

And I guess we were all born in Kenya, too, right? No, I got papers that say I was born at Kaiser-Oakland, ten years before Kamala Harris. I'm none o' that s*** you're talkin' about.
BearHunter

He's right!
going4roses
Lol Alta bates here
going4roses
Jail the immigrant that stared it then fine him then sue him them deport him
oski003
going4roses said:

Jail the immigrant that stared it then fine him then sue him them deport him

It is also helpful to not have racist, anti-cop attitudes, as well as promoting suing cops for trying to maintain order amidst a riot.
82gradDLSdad
going4roses said:

Tim got his bell run… I could tell from his stance he wasn't about that life lol lol he needs to stick to tossing bats lol or something

If you fight squared up you will get squared up. One of the few lessons my boxing mentor taught me.
going4roses
Well that is impossible and 100% incorrect as usual but you have a blessed day
Cal88
Usually the people watching at the Whole Foods cafeteria on the first floor overlooking Union Square with big glass windows is kind of interesting, but yesterday that scene was particularly animated:

oski003
Cal88 said:

Usually the people watching at the Whole Foods cafeteria on the first floor overlooking Union Square with big glass windows is kind of interesting, but yesterday that scene was particularly animated:

That's awful. Too many folks trying to make videos for Okaydo and GFR to post. Of course the videos will be partial clips that don't show what the anti-cops thugs do to instigate their arrest.
going4roses
So they are making clips for us to post huh ? lol come on now
oski003
going4roses said:

So they are making clips for us to post huh ? lol come on now

Rioters film the police reactions to the chaos they create. That footage then is posted to anti-cops websites, which you and Okaydo frequent.
movielover
Defend the Sikhs!!! Modern day Koreans.

oski003
movielover said:

Defend the Sikhs!!! Modern day Koreans.

Are they being investigated to figure out how large a reward they should get for protecting their store and keeping the streets safe from violent criminals?
BearHunter
dimitrig said:

I didn't know he was gay until now. You knew?
going4roses
Oh lord report the sock puppet
movielover
dimitrig said:

BearHunter said:

dimitrig said:

BearHunter said:

going4roses said:

He may be a switch hitter, I don't care; though the Obamas living with Valerie Jarrett for over 18 years is rather unconventional. (Who's the Domme, ValJar?)

Dinesh DSouza said don't listen to his words - watch his actions. He cut Big Pharma a break. Never passed prison reform or much to help African Americans.

Then thete is Trayvon and the Harcard professor. Even before the evidence came in, "the police acted stupidly". From that day, race relations started a negative retreat, even with the forced "beer summit".
BearHunter
movielover said:

Dinesh DSouza said don't listen to his words - watch his actions.

Obama sent the FBI after D'Souza after he wrote this book about him.
Cal88
Very tense situation in the African Sahel, focused on the situation in Niger, with another proxy war between Russia (though Wagner) and NATO (primarily France and the US) looming ahead. Very worrisome, with grave humanitarian consequences as it could spread to neighboring countries like Tchad, Burkina Faso and Mail.

movielover
Anthony Blinken 3.0?
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
First Page Last Page
Page 217 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.