Breaking News

980,804 Views | 11776 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by movielover
Kamala Harris Cackling
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Democrats hate Democracy

Kamala Harris Cackling

dimitrig
10% For The Big Guy said:

Yeah, that Michelle Obama probably pocketed all the Red Cross money herself.

movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Before 2020, who would have believed that we would have a President that would commit multiple felonies to try and steal an election he lost? Or that he would find lawyers willing to engage in their own felonies to push that corrupt agenda?
movielover
Who would have ever thought cocaine was discovered in the most secure building in the world - the White House - but they don't know who brought it in?

Same family who took $17 Million in bribes (that we know of).

Same POTUS who tells grieving Hawaiians he almost lost his classic sports car in some travesty.
82gradDLSdad
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

Before 2020, who would have believed that we would have a President that would commit multiple felonies to try and steal an election he lost? Or that he would find lawyers willing to engage in their own felonies to push that corrupt agenda?

Trump has a long history of shady action followed up by finding greedy, corrupt lawyers who will defend him as long as he is willing to pay for the billable hours. They are just arguing for money. It's like a professional debate team. Probably how they sleep at night. "Just doing my job".
BearHunter
movielover said:

Who would have ever thought cocaine was discovered in the most secure building in the world - the White House - but they don't know who brought it in?

Same family who took $17 Million in bribes (that we know of).

Same POTUS who tells grieving Hawaiians he almost lost his classic sports car in some travesty.

Biden publicly admits he got the Ukrainian prosecutor fired, openly sniffs hair and touch children, secretly takes bribes from our enemies, privately takes showers with Ashley, secretly steals classified documents, openly admits he stores them in his garage, secretly hides in a basement during his run for presidency while the Democrats and Rinos steal it for him.
BearHunter
82gradDLSdad said:

Trump has a long history of shady action followed up by finding greedy, corrupt lawyers who will defend him as long as he is willing to pay for the billable hours. They are just arguing for money. It's like a professional debate team. Probably how they sleep at night. "Just doing my job".

Yeah, I'm sure greedy corrupt lawyers would love to get in on the action so they can be targeted by the Deep State and lunatic leftists.
bearister
82gradDLSdad said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

No one gets more angry than a cheater who thinks he got out cheated. With regard to attorneys that work for tRump: The money you get upfront is the only money you will ever see.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearHunter
I'm so thankful the Democrats were caught cheating and that the corporate media finally feels comfortable to talk about the stolen 2020 election.
movielover
Over 50% of Americans now believe the 2020 election was stolen, even with censorship by the MSM and high tech.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Over 50% of Americans now believe the 2020 election was stolen, even with censorship by the MSM and high tech.
Prove it where it matters. In court. The Trump judicial appointees are waiting for you
bearister
movielover said:

…and we all are aware that what the average American knows and/or believes is important stuff!
Big C
movielover said:

That is not even close to being true, but the fact that it is even over 30% reminds us of two things:

1) hecka people in this country are hecka stupid
2) if something keeps getting repeated over and over and over, even some semi-stupid people will start to believe it
bearister
….75% of Americans know what color the Kardashians bleach their cloaca.
movielover
But they won't date AntiochWags.
movielover
Wise Sons Oakland deli targeted for 6th and 7th robberies.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/oakland-deli-owner-determined-to-hold-city-leaders-accountable-following-7th-break-in/
movielover
Oakland crime up.

"According to data obtained by the ABC7 News I-Team, there's been a 27% increase in robberies and a 19% increase in carjackings year-to-date from 2022 to 2023 in Oakland. Though Mayor Thao points out that homicides rates are down, many frustrated residents are demanding more from City Hall. In July, the local chapter of NAACP called for the city to declare a state of emergency."

https://abc7news.com/crime-in-oakland-mayor-sheng-thao-safe-rate/13686600/
BearHunter
10% For The Big Guy said:

Democrats hate Democracy

The New York Times is trying to put the Babylon Bee out of business. Even The Bee's satire wasn't as extreme as the real headline.

https://notthebee.com/article/bee-prophecy-fulfilled-new-york-times-publishes-op-ed-titled-elections-are-bad-for-democracy
Big C
movielover said:

Wise Sons Oakland deli targeted for 6th and 7th robberies.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/oakland-deli-owner-determined-to-hold-city-leaders-accountable-following-7th-break-in/

They should have somebody be waiting inside and just shoot them. Oops, is my "liberal card" in jeopardy? Okay, how about if, before they pull the trigger, they acknowledge that they are all on the land that historically belonged to indigenous peoples?
bearister
2023 Tour Championship purse, prize money: Payout for each golfer in FedEx Cup Playoffs final at East Lake

https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/2023-tour-championship-purse-prize-money-payout-for-each-golfer-in-fedex-cup-playoffs-final-at-east-lake/

2023 Tour Championship prize money, purse
Bonus pool: $75 million

1st $18,000,000
2nd $6,500,000
3rd $5,000,000
4th $4,000,000
5th $3,000,000
6th $2,500,000
7th $2,000,000
8th $1,500,00
9th $1,250,000
10th $1,000,000
11th $950,000
12th $900,000
13th $850,000
14th $800,000
15th $760,000
16th $720,000
17th $700,000
18th $680,000
19th $660,000
20th $640,000
21st $620,000
22nd $600,000
23rd $580,000
24th $565,000
25th $550,000
26th $540,000
27th $530,000
28th $520,000
29th $510,000
30th $500,000
MinotStateBeav
Seattle is about to send Social Workers on 911 Calls ....proudly says these unarmed people will be sent out ....roflmao.

movielover
The new Chief of Police looks like a wet noodle.
movielover
The original BRICS economic alliance has expanded. During the summit held in South Africa, the group voted to accept the applications of Iran, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Ethiopia.

What we see forming now is further evidence of the great energy cleaving.

As most western nations chase the WEF's priority around 'climate change', the BRICS alliance hedges for traditional, efficient, reliable energy sources (oil, natural gas, coal).

Some argue China will benefit the most as the Western industrial economies will not be able to compete in a global market using windmills and solar panels.

Germany is already starting to de-industrialize, and their PM has horrible poll numbers.
MinotStateBeav
The hilarious thing about Germany is that the more they turn to green energy the more they rely on Russia for energy needs. Their energy costs are 5x as high as before and they are now burning lignite coal which is the most pollutive coal there is lol. Everything happening with energy in Western Countries following the WEF playbook is actually backfiring, is more pollutive and putting the west even farther behind competition while also making energy expensive (ie the poor suffer more).

In other news...these windmills in the sea seem to be killing whales at an astonishing rate and nobody seems to care.
movielover
Dr. Jordan Peterson has assembled a group trying to put together common-sense solutions which considers working-class families, food security, etc. i.e., a counter point to the WEF.
82gradDLSdad
movielover said:

Dr. Jordan Peterson has assembled a group trying to put together common-sense solutions which considers working-class families, food security, etc. i.e., a counter point to the WEF.

Meanwhile, he's in trouble with the Canadian government for talking.
BearHunter
oski003 said:

Here is the Breaking News:

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/25/1189911880/obama-chef-drown-marthas-vineyard

A personal chef to the Obama family drowned while paddleboarding in Martha's Vineyard, police confirmed on Monday.

The body of Tafari Campbell, 45, of Dumfries, Va., was uncovered after a two-day search in Edgartown Great Pond, near a home owned by the Obamas. The Massachusetts State Police said the former president and first lady were not present at the time of the drowning.

Campbell had served as a White House sous chef during Barack Obama's presidency and left in 2016 to work for the former president and his wife.

The office of Barack and Michelle Obama did not immediately respond to NPR's request for comment, but in a joint statement shared with several news outlets, including the Associated Press, the couple characterized Campbell as a "beloved part of our family."

Why was Obama's chef naked when he 'drowned'?
Who was paddleboarding with him?
Why are the police covering up the 'investigation'?
Why did the Obamas change their story about where they were?
Why does everything have to be so secretive?
oski003
BearHunter said:

oski003 said:

A personal chef to the Obama family drowned while paddleboarding in Martha's Vineyard, police confirmed on Monday.

The body of Tafari Campbell, 45, of Dumfries, Va., was uncovered after a two-day search in Edgartown Great Pond, near a home owned by the Obamas. The Massachusetts State Police said the former president and first lady were not present at the time of the drowning.

Campbell had served as a White House sous chef during Barack Obama's presidency and left in 2016 to work for the former president and his wife.

The office of Barack and Michelle Obama did not immediately respond to NPR's request for comment, but in a joint statement shared with several news outlets, including the Associated Press, the couple characterized Campbell as a "beloved part of our family."

You are about to be called a conspiracy theorists in 5,4,3,2,1... by the way, his nudity could relate to Obama's fantasies about men. Given the evidence, a reasonable unrestrained detective would investigate that path.
BearHunter
oski003 said:

BearHunter said:

oski003 said:

You are about to be called a conspiracy theorists in 5,4,3,2,1... by the way, his nudity could relate to Obama's fantasies about men. Given the evidence, a reasonable unrestrained detective would investigate that path.

LOL. I only have questions which still qualifies you as a conspiracy theorist. I think about things this way, if Trump's personal chef was found dead and naked, would the media show any interest in the story?
oski003
BearHunter said:

oski003 said:

BearHunter said:

oski003 said:

LOL. I only have questions which still qualifies you as a conspiracy theorist. I think about things this way, if Trump's personal chef was found dead and naked, would the media show any interest in the story?

It would be the headline on nearly every front news page in the country.
Big C
BearHunter said:

oski003 said:

BearHunter said:

oski003 said:

It almost seems like the Deep State does not treat ex-Presidents equally:

Trump: indicted 91 times on felony charges (Ninety-one! How do they know it was 91? I'm calling bs!)

Carter: allowed to live to be almost 100
Clinton: you know he's doing something right now, with somebody. you know it
Obama: allowed to murder his gay lover

These radical, woke leftists are always talking about DEI this and DEIB that. Well, I looked that up and the "E" stands for "equity", but I'm sure not seeing any here!
BearHunter
Big C said:

It almost seems like the Deep State does not treat ex-Presidents equally:

Correct, the Deep State is only going after one ex-President.
bearister
bearister said:

2023 Tour Championship purse, prize money: Payout for each golfer in FedEx Cup Playoffs final at East Lake

https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/2023-tour-championship-purse-prize-money-payout-for-each-golfer-in-fedex-cup-playoffs-final-at-east-lake/

2023 Tour Championship prize money, purse
Bonus pool: $75 million

1st $18,000,000
2nd $6,500,000
3rd $5,000,000
4th $4,000,000
5th $3,000,000
6th $2,500,000
7th $2,000,000
8th $1,500,00
9th $1,250,000
10th $1,000,000
11th $950,000
12th $900,000
13th $850,000
14th $800,000
15th $760,000
16th $720,000
17th $700,000
18th $680,000
19th $660,000
20th $640,000
21st $620,000
22nd $600,000
23rd $580,000
24th $565,000
25th $550,000
26th $540,000
27th $530,000
28th $520,000
29th $510,000
30th $500,000

Collin Morikawa tied for 1st at -16 after Day 2 in pursuit of the $18M prize!

If you get bored this weekend tune in and support a Cal Bear.
First Page Last Page
Page 220 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.