Breaking News

979,522 Views | 11768 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by bear2034
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

82gradDLSdad said:

I was working in a fairly new, large but only 4 story PacBell building in San Ramon. It was built to move in an earthquake. It did. It felt like I was on a carnival ride. A woman coworker was in my cubicle and we dove under my desk so that we would be crushed by it and not the ceiling if the building fell.

. . . and that was how you met your wife!

Um, right?

I was thinking more like, "and that is how you became a father."

Because we all know that if a nuke was midair headed for you, sex would be the first thing everyone did.
At least, that was us as Cold War kids.
concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

The George Floyd story was a lie???

I'm not sure what the hell the story was if it wasn't that he was a black guy killed by a white cop.
And I'm not sure how it could be a lie since we all saw it on film.

Knucklehead!

Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Chauvin should be in prison for voting fraud since he lived in Minnesota but voted in Florida. According to Republicans, voter fraud is a serious problem that should be strictly prosecuted. He and his wife were also tax frauds who avoided Minnesota taxes by pretending to be Florida residents while pretending to be a law abiding police officer in Minnesota.

How can GOPers support a immoral felon like Chauvin? Oh right, because he killed a black guy he's a hero to them who can commit any crime he wants. The fact that he's a tax fraud is just a bonus for them.

Jail is exactly where criminals like him belong although when his sentence is eventually cut short he will probably end up being a cop in Florida like all the other bad cops who get fired for brutality.
Fentanyl Floyd died from an OD. Deal with it.

Sounds like Minot supports the extrajudicial killing of all drug users.
MinotStateBeav
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Chauvin should be in prison for voting fraud since he lived in Minnesota but voted in Florida. According to Republicans, voter fraud is a serious problem that should be strictly prosecuted. He and his wife were also tax frauds who avoided Minnesota taxes by pretending to be Florida residents while pretending to be a law abiding police officer in Minnesota.

How can GOPers support a immoral felon like Chauvin? Oh right, because he killed a black guy he's a hero to them who can commit any crime he wants. The fact that he's a tax fraud is just a bonus for them.

Jail is exactly where criminals like him belong although when his sentence is eventually cut short he will probably end up being a cop in Florida like all the other bad cops who get fired for brutality.
Fentanyl Floyd died from an OD. Deal with it.

Sounds like Minot supports the extrajudicial killing of all drug users.
Sounds like you can't read and understand a medical examiner report or what the PROSECUTOR ADMITS IN ANOTHER TRIAL LOL.
MinotStateBeav

https://thepostmillennial.com/far-left-pressure-in-george-floyd-case-may-have-influenced-trial-despite-lack-of-strangulation-evidence-court-documents

concordtom
People make excuses - excuses excuses excuses !

Yes, toxicology report showed Floyd had drugs in his system.
Just ask yourselves if Floyd would be alive if not for the actions of Derek Chauvin.

Because if Floyd just happened to OD at the exact moment that Chauvin crushed him, well, that's just Dumb Fu**ing Luck!!!
oski003
concordtom said:

Just ask yourselves if Floyd would be alive if not for the actions of Derek Chauvin.

Because if Floyd just happened to OD at the exact moment that Chauvin crushed him, well, that's just Dumb Fu**ing Luck!!!

You seem incapable of considering new information once you make up your mind. You seem to have gone from blindly following the GOP to blindly following the Democrats. There has to be a middle ground where you analyze all relevant facts and think for yourself.
dimitrig
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

You seem incapable of considering new information once you make up your mind. You seem to have gone from blindly following the GOP who blindly following the Democrats. There has to be a middle ground where you analyze all relevant facts and think for yourself.

I think the fact he has switched parties refutes this observation.

oski003
dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

You seem incapable of considering new information once you make up your mind. You seem to have gone from blindly following the GOP who blindly following the Democrats. There has to be a middle ground where you analyze all relevant facts and think for yourself.

Not really. He went from being a GOP zealot to a Democratic zealot.
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

You seem incapable of considering new information once you make up your mind. You seem to have gone from blindly following the GOP to blindly following the Democrats. There has to be a middle ground where you analyze all relevant facts and think for yourself.

Please tell me when have I blindly followed the GOP?

Or are you just making sh it up? Yes, you are, because you don't know me and I have NEVER typed on here anything of the sort.
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

And regarding Floyd, what is the NEW INFORMATION I should be considering??

Are you ASSuming I have read something you have?
concordtom
oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Hahaha!
You're a fudging idiot.
Me, a GOP "zealot"???

Hahaha.

You have a reading comprehension problem.
But if you'd like my political life story once again I'll share it.
SFCityBear
oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

When did he take this major step? As long as I have been here, his main M.O. has been to insert some derogatory comment about Donald Trump into most or all of his posts. including all of his posts on the sports forums here. I wonder if he might have even been bashing Trump back when Trump was a Democrat.
SFCityBear
concordtom
SFCityBear said:

oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

When did he take this major step? As long as I have been here, his main M.O. has been to insert some derogatory comment about Donald Trump into most or all of his posts. including all of his posts on the sports forums here. I wonder if he might have even been bashing Trump back when Trump was a Democrat.

That's it!
You've got it!!

I knew Trump was bad news way back in 2015.
Seems by every day I'm being proved more and more right, now aren't I?!!!!

Scott Hall

Sydney Powell

Kenneth Chesebro

All 3 will be testifying against Trump.
Who's next with all this FAKE NEWS?

Hahaha. It's all fake news, right, all you fudging idiots?!?!?!

Big C
concordtom said:

MinotStateBeav said:

The George Floyd story was a lie???

I'm not sure what the hell the story was if it wasn't that he was a black guy killed by a white cop.
And I'm not sure how it could be a lie since we all saw it on film.

Knucklehead!

You and your "videos"! This all started with Rodney King, who was obviously attempting to disarm several noble police officers by using various parts of his body to break their batons.
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Or are you just making sh it up? Yes, you are, because you don't know me and I have NEVER typed on here anything of the sort.

This is based on stuff you've posted in the past. You act like a Branch Davidian who escaped.
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

This is based on stuff you've posted in the past. You act like a Branch Davidian who escaped.

Your brain confuses you.
Is it too soon for senility?

A branch Dravidian ?
Wow, where'd you pull that one from.

Hey, everyone! Pay attention!
Oski003 is manufacturing FAKE NEWS !!!

See his sausage being made in real time!

sycasey
oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Well, that is literally switching parties so.
calbear93
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Seems you are not as generous with someone who switched from supporting Bernie Sanders.
tequila4kapp
The deposition is an assertion by the prosecutor about what the ME allegedly said. Hearsay. Get the ME under oath…what does he say about this exchange? Where is the ME report? What does it say about cause of death?
sycasey
calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Seems you are not as generous with someone who switched from supporting Bernie Sanders.

1. What are you talking about?

2. What does this have to do with what said there?
MinotStateBeav
tequila4kapp said:

The deposition is an assertion by the prosecutor about what the ME allegedly said. Hearsay. Get the ME under oath…what does he say about this exchange? Where is the ME report? What does it say about cause of death?
https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/medical-examiner/floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf

"No Life Threatening Injuries Identified" and his toxicology results showed enough Fentanyl to kill him 11 times over.

"The Family" of course didn't like the ME's report and had their own "expert" do one that said he was asphyxiated, I've not seen that one, but it was done I presume a bit later.
calbear93
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Maybe it was you who missed the plot.
sycasey
calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Maybe it was you who missed the plot.

No, I merely pointed out that a certain person DID switch parties and therefore changed his views. I gave no judgment of whether that switch was good or bad. Read again.
10% For The Big Guy
dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

I think the fact that he switched parties shows that he needs someone to do his thinking for him. A thinking person would tell both of those parties to get ****ed.
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Your brain confuses you.

A branch Dravidian ?

The search function doesn't go far enough to find the dozens of posts where you discuss your republican upbringing and beliefs. I have long believed that your democrat zealotry is based on a rejection of extreme conservative beliefs. I don't observe anything remotely resembling a middle ground in your posts. I see passionate, emotional attacks of all things republican, specifically Trump, and defenses of all things democrat, specifically Biden, up until very recently where he finally admitted that Biden is losing his mental faculty and wants another Democrat to take his place.
concordtom
oski003 said:

The search function doesn't go far enough to find the … I see … defenses of all things democrat, specifically Biden.

Oh, you mean like this thread I started 17 days ago ?

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/117154

The thread is entitled "Biden's declining faculties"

And I will specifically draw your attention to the post at
3:18 on 10-11
where I typed "Damn, he's losing it!"
10% For The Big Guy
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Your brain confuses you.

A branch Dravidian ?

The search function doesn't go far enough to find the dozens of posts where you discuss your republican upbringing and beliefs. I have long believed that your democrat zealotry is based on a rejection of extreme conservative beliefs. I don't observe anything remotely resembling a middle ground in your posts. I see passionate, emotional attacks of all things republican, specifically Trump, and defenses of all things democrat, specifically Biden.
Au contraire, mon frere
https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/77970/replies/1442869
oski003
10% For The Big Guy said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Your brain confuses you.

A branch Dravidian ?

The search function doesn't go far enough to find the dozens of posts where you discuss your republican upbringing and beliefs. I have long believed that your democrat zealotry is based on a rejection of extreme conservative beliefs. I don't observe anything remotely resembling a middle ground in your posts. I see passionate, emotional attacks of all things republican, specifically Trump, and defenses of all things democrat, specifically Biden.
Au contraire, mon frere

Thank you... That is one of many. I was moreso looking for posts with more color on he and his family's brainwashing by the Republican Party, but that's fine.
concordtom
oski003 said:

10% For The Big Guy said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Your brain confuses you.

A branch Dravidian ?

Au contraire, mon frere

Thank you... That is one of many. I was moreso looking for posts with more color on he and his family's brainwashing by the Republican Party, but that's fine.

You've poorly digested or recall my posts about my republican background.

I've described a Republican family background. But that was more just like anyone growing up in a Republican or Democrat family. Identity.
I also grew up cheering for Cal football because my parents and grandparents attended and met there. And that fandom was far for zealous than the political conversation at home.

Perhaps you are recalling my conversations about the Netflix series called The Family. I lived there, know they people involved in its leadership.

Religion is brainwashing. They are constantly in a battle with the devil and constantly trying to see the world as Jesus did vs temptations by the Devil.

That mindset carries over to politics.

Good vs evil.
Republicans vs Democrats.
Us vs Them.

I've been CRITICAL of such thinking. Not a zealot in favor of it.

I find it sad that you think you're going to now be the arbiter on who I am and what I think. I am, not you. And more so, I've been plenty open about it and would again.

But you don't ask. You want to tell, or try to trick me by a search of past comments.

So you can be right and not need to waste your time doing searches from yesteryear, I'll help you out!
Here's where I'm a zealot: Trumpism MUST be defeated!!!

Rather than go on a wild goose chase to try and pin down how I've changed, watch this:

The conclusion you're looking for?
The Republican Party has changed, more than me!
movielover
The GOP / UniParty goes along with $2.2 Trillion Deficits as far as the eye can see, and also work to remove Trump. It's an insiders game where Congressmen work to become wealthy, not be serious leaders.

Perot, the Tea Party, and now MAGA are threats to their $$$ games.

President Trump was (is) the Outsider who wanted to cut Federal spending in some departments 10%, secure our border / build a wall, reset trade deals, and bring manufacturing home. The UniParty fought all of that. The Military Industrial Congressional Complex tried to go to war with Iran upwards of fourth times under President Trump - according to Colonel Douglass McGregor.
concordtom
I voted for Ross Perot.
Some zealot, right?
concordtom
movielover said:

The GOP / UniParty work to remove Trump.

That statement is as facetious as any.
It's absurdly ridiculous.
I don't even know how you could think such a thing?
concordtom
movielover said:

President Trump was (is) the Outsider who wanted to cut Federal spending in some departments 10%, secure our border / build a wall, reset trade deals, and bring manufacturing home.

Trump wants to cut regulatory aspects of government so he can advance deals in his favor, with directly or indirectly via money donations by benefiting parties.

The building of a wall is nothing more than a campaign rallying call based in racism. Trump employs illegals at his golf properties.

His failed "trade deals" (aka tariffs) was a misadventure designed to stick it to China because he's racist and wants to show his racist constituency who their enemy is.

There's no way to bring manufacturing home given our minimum wage laws (and regulations) price us out of a global market. Talk of this by all politicians is just an empty rallying call.

Trump's biggest claim to success was something that happened long before he ever took office - the stock market immediately went up due to anticipation of lower tax rates.
Unfortunately, this coincides (causes) a massive debt burden through decreased tax revenue. Thus, again, a special interest group play by Republicans for primarily the wealthiest Americans at the expense of our future.

It's sad most voters don't understand these things, at all.
Unit2Sucks
concordtom said:

There's no way to bring manufacturing home given our minimum wage laws (and regulations) price us out of a global market. Talk of this by all politicians is just an empty rallying call.

Tom, you can't be serious.

Minimum wage has virtually no impact on manufacturing wages in the US. Federal minimum wage is still $7.25 per hour and we do not have a ready supply of manufacturing workers at that salary. Minimum wage jobs are predominantly in food prep and service-related work and represent only about 1% of hourly workers.

Fearmongering over any raise to the $7 minimum wage bankrupting small businesses is just GOP fearmongering. Sure, not all businesses can survive at $15, $20 or beyond, but the number of people willing to work below $10 per hour (which is far from a living wage in the US) is quite small.

Ford pays its Mexican autoworkers a minimum wage of ~$8.25 per hour. Autoworkers in China make $2-4 per hour (source). Autoworkers in the US make ~$28 per hour (source).

There are certain industries and products where manufacturing in the US still makes a ton of sense. My water heater, furnace, A/C compressor, garage door opener and all of my appliances (w/d, dishwasher, refrigerator, etc.) were all made in the US.

First Page Last Page
Page 240 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.