Breaking News

977,909 Views | 11763 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Backhoe used to destroy Oakland storefront / ATM

https://r.abc7news.com/video/embed/?pid=14020420&source=google#amp=1

Weak California law classifies ATM theft as a property crime, thieves out in one day.

https://abc7news.com/san-francisco-atm-thefts-crime-sfpd-sf-stolen/14169109/

movielover
Estate of obese 26-year-old meth user who died while being restrained by Alameda police receives $11 Million. No notice if he was vaxxed or boosted.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/12/14/alameda-reaches-settlements-with-mario-gonzalezs-estate-mother/?utm_email=440D04DF4526A49954C5443CC4&g2i_eui=E71E7oMJzZi5yLSyBc3UjsTTKZnBoJr8faLktRsawQ4%3d&g2i_source=newsletter&lctg=440D04DF4526A49954C5443CC4&active=no&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fwww.mercurynews.com%2f2023%2f12%2f14%2falameda-reaches-settlements-with-mario-gonzalezs-estate-mother%2f&utm_campaign=bang-mult-nl-morning-report-nl&utm_content=manual
okaydo
movielover
The Hill: EDUCATION
University of Wisconsin agrees to cut diversity initiatives in exchange for state funding

"It also comes as more than a dozen state legislatures across the country have either introduced or passed legislation eliminating DEI initiatives in state colleges and universities."

https://thehill.com/homenews/education/4360286-university-of-wisconsin-cut-diversity-initiatives-for-state-funding/
AunBear89
movielover said:

University of Wisconsin agrees to cut diversity initiatives in exchange for state funding

"It also comes as more than a dozen state legislatures across the country have either introduced or passed legislation eliminating DEI initiatives in state colleges and universities."

https://thehill.com/homenews/education/4360286-university-of-wisconsin-cut-diversity-initiatives-for-state-funding/

Because universities should be the exclusive domain of wealthy white young men.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
People who can do the work. Merit. What a concept.
dimitrig
AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

Because universities should be the exclusive domain of wealthy white young men.

I am glad I don't live in a backwards state like this.

bear2034
Wisconsin voted for Biden in 2020.
SFCityBear
movielover said:

DEI gonna DEI

Fox News: Former Facebook diversity head pleads guilty to stealing millions in kickback scheme, DOJ says

Barbara Furlow-Smiles, 38, had Facebook pay vendors for services never provided and she received a kickback, the Justice Department
said

$4 million in kickbacks. How much time will she serve?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/former-facebook-diversity-head-pleads-guilty-stealing-millions-kickback-scheme-doj-says

She's not smiling now.
SFCityBear
movielover
Patch: Matthew Perry's Cause Of Death Released: 'Acute Effects Of Ketamine'
dimitrig
bear2034 said:

And yet the legislature is 2/3 Republican.

I don't care who they voted for. It's a backwards state.

SFCityBear
dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

And yet the legislature is 2/3 Republican.

I don't care who they voted for. It's a backwards state.

That depends on your point of view.
SFCityBear
bear2034
Harvard early applications down 17% from last year.
bear2034

Trump has the Trump card.
bearister
This isn't your dad's cartel anymore. These lads got more military gear than your local PD.

How a sniper rifle uncovered America's gun pipeline to the cartels

https://mol.im/a/12856731

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
AunBear89
movielover said:

So only rich white males can do the work? What a bigot!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
Man Poisoned Kin's Meatballs With Visine | The Smoking Gun

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/meatball-poisoning-629581

The victim's last words before losing consciousness:
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

So only rich white males can do the work? What a bigot!

The best folks should get the job, regardless of skin color.
AunBear89
Yes, in a fairy land with cotton candy clouds. But this is the real world. You are either clueless or an idiot (likely both) if you are unaware of the impediments to demonstrating merit that arise as a result of one's skin color, and other factors beyond the individual's control.

It's real easy for pampered and privileged asshats like you and Trumplover to get all puffy about bootstraps and merit and hard work.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Yes, in a fairy land with cotton candy clouds. But this is the real world. You are either clueless or an idiot (likely both) if you are unaware of the impediments to demonstrating merit that arise as a result of one's skin color, and other factors beyond the individual's control.

It's real easy for pampered and privileged asshats like you and Trumplover to get all puffy about bootstraps and merit and hard work.

Overcoming adversity and having success despite obstacles is an attractive quality in a candidate. You have no clue what I have experienced and seen. Your hatred is repugnant and your dialog is juvenile.
movielover
AunBear89 said:

We have 12-13 years of free public education before youth reach college. Thousands of free libraries. Free tutoring. Then loads of affirmative action, grants, scholarships, almost free junior colleges, etc.

The sad irony is that we've got public primary schools with the names of civil rights icons, boulevards names after the same heroes, in Northern California as one example, where Democrat slavery and Jim Crow laws never existed. Where slavery and share cropping never existed. Public schools and governments run by Democrats today where tens of Billions are spent every YEAR on education. Teachers, administrators, and social workers overwhelmingly Democrat.

And what are the results? Basic student proficiency exams reveal African American students who pass these exams at a rate of 40% or less. 40% is a high point in many urban areas. It's sometimes 25% or less - for a passing grade. It's allegedly 0% at some schools!

The Democrats have failed, and their policies have ripped the traditional Black family to shreds. Illegitimate rates are over 75% in some communities. Some of these schools are complete anarchy.

Meanwhile, youth from poor war-torn countries - Cambodia, Vietnam - come here and excel. Non-English speaking youth come here, live in the projects or Section 8 housing often with their Mother and Father, and excel. The success stories are limitless.

Indian and Chinese immigrants come and set up formal and informal Saturday schools to teach their children Mandarin, music, programming.

Apparently all these other groups don't see these alleged impediments.
movielover
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Overcoming adversity and having success despite obstacles is an attractive quality in a candidate. You have no clue what I have experienced and seen. Your hatred is repugnant and your dialog is juvenile.

Well said. Same here.
movielover
movielover
bear2034
Rich, white, college-educated liberal women are wrecking this country.
dimitrig
bear2034 said:

There's the misogyny.

concordtom
NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar fell and broke his hip at a concert Friday in Los Angeles and will undergo surgery Saturday.

Deborah Morales, Abdul-Jabbar's longtime business partner, made the announcement Saturday afternoon. It's unclear what show Abdul-Jabbar was attending.
bear2034
dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

There's the misogyny.
But I didn't say anything about non-liberal women.
dimitrig
bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

There's the misogyny.

Right. You are fine with non-white uneducated women who know their place.
bear2034
dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

There's the misogyny.
Try something else besides mindless smears.
dimitrig
bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

There's the misogyny.

I think you need to go back to see what you wrote. I am embarrassed for you.

bear2034
dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

There's the misogyny.
I think you need to go back to see what you wrote. I am embarrassed for you.
They even came up with a nickname for them, "Karen".
MinotStateBeav
Jimmy Dore interviews Tucker Carlson was fantastic.

https://rumble.com/v415587-blockbuster-interview-between-tucker-carlson-and-jimmy-dore.html

or you can watch on newbtoob

AunBear89
movielover said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Well said. Same here.

So, not only are you both idiots, but also bigots and likely misogynists. Not that any of this comes as a surprise.
movielover
concordtom said:

NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar fell and broke his hip at a concert Friday in Los Angeles and will undergo surgery Saturday.

Deborah Morales, Abdul-Jabbar's longtime business partner, made the announcement Saturday afternoon. It's unclear what show Abdul-Jabbar was attending.

I don't agree with his politics, but I wish him well.
First Page Last Page
Page 255 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.