Breaking News

975,408 Views | 11749 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by SFCityBear
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Crime is decreasing" Monday update:

Woman stabbed, killed in Richmond
18-year-old girl raped in Fremont
Man shot, killed in Berkeley
Man dies from gunshot wounds in Pittsburg
28 yo woman dies from gunshot wounds in Oakland
Man arrested in the Mission District on murder charges
Filipina 74 yo working two jobs killed by 'homeless person', pushed in front of BART train
South San Jose man killed
Oak & Pittsburg rape suspect arrested
Santa Cruz teacher arrested on statutory rape charges
AunBear89
Pssst. Here's a clue for easily duped conservative morons:

Anecdotal evidence does not supersede actual statistical evidence. Sure, you can easily find a bunch of news stories on different aggregator sites, post the context free headlines without links, and pretend that this is relevant to your argument

"If it bleeds, it leads." Look it up if you don't understand this concept. It's basically why moron Americans are spoonfed a regular diet of crime and misery in your newsfeed.

In other words: cool story, bro.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
Cal88 said:

Big C said:

Cal88, would you care to comment on (or rank, or whatever) the last several French Presidents?

- Mitterand (left)
- Chirac (center right)
- Sarkozy (center right)
- Hollande (left)
- Macron (center)

(Am I leaving somebody out? Hollande was my least favorite, personally. I kind of liked Chirac and even Sarko. Brush with fame: I shook hands with an aging Valey Giscard d'Estaing -- Pres before Mitterand -- at a horse race in central France, around the end of the 20th century.)

And what do you think about the French more fluid, multi-party system, versus the two-party system here?

Chirac was excellent, the three after him were progressively worse. Macron was a Hollande protege.

Hard to cover the political systems, big topic, the French system is in a deadlock for the first time because Macron blew it up, his plan was to poach the center-right and left and present all opposition on the right or left as extreme. The US system has the glaring issue of money and lobbying in campaigning and the duopoly issue.

oski003
AunBear89 said:

You are completely off the rails, lost all you marbles, bat shyte crazy. You seem to believe that everyone and everything is part of a big conspiracy to control the world and keep sad little incel morons down?

If I gave a damn about you I might feel compelled to feel a bit sorry for you and the sad and broken way you view the world.

But I don't, so I don't.

He never said it was a big conspiracy to control the world and keep you down. Those are your words.
AunBear89
oski003 said:

slurp slurp slurp
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
blungld
dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

I don't give a damn about that election because I am not British,

Were you British during Brexit? Are you German? Are you Hungarian? Are you Brazilian? Are you full of it?
He is 100% spiritual Russian Putin apologist.
Cal88
blungld said:

dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

I don't give a damn about that election because I am not British,

Were you British during Brexit? Are you German? Are you Hungarian? Are you Brazilian? Are you full of it?
He is 100% spiritual Russian Putin apologist.

And you're 100% spiritual To The Last Ukrainian.
bear2034
concordtom said:

There are all sorts of mental illness. It's not just Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.
Let's have a heart (I tell myself) on this day of sadness for many.

Are we in a national security crisis?
movielover
HEPPA?
AunBear89
movielover said:

HEPPA?

HIPAA, you blithering idiot.
prospeCt
https://www.sfgate.com/warriors/article/former-warriors-dario-saric-bar-fight-olympics-19561480.php

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/08/democrats-calling-joe-biden-to-step-down

~ Stones missing the rigor & country, jazz rythymic stylings of Charlie Watts, 't'is said

movielover
AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

HEPPA?

How do you really feel?
oski003
movielover said:

AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

HEPPA?

How do you really feel?

Don't worry about it. Spellingbear89 likely looked that up before giving what he feels is a contribution to the board.
movielover
oski003 said:

movielover said:

AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

HEPPA?

How do you really feel?

Don't worry about it. Spellingbear89 likely looked that up before giving what he feels is a contribution to the board.

I was busy admiring AntiochWags manhood-extension. It's big news in Disco Bay.
AunBear89
You pretended to know something that you didn't know. Par for the course for the party of morons.

And arselicker003 is here as scheduled to tell you how big and strong you are, and you should ignore the more intelligent and wittier AunBear89. He's just a mean old bully that picks on conservative cuck idiots.
AunBear89
Anyone who had dealt with a corporate HR, or has been hired by a company, is at least aware that it is HIPAA.

Movielover lives in his mom's basement and posts made up crap on here and I presume elsewhere. He's never had a real job. He thought it was HEPPA. He's a moron, and so is the idiot who is defending his "spelling" error.
bear2034
AunBear89 said:

You pretended to know something that you didn't know. Par for the course for the party of morons.

Let's not pretend you don't know anything about Macron's wife being a man.
Cal88
This is a real London Times column, I had to look it up to make sure.

AunBear89
She feels the same way about Keir as you and the other fanboys feel about Vlad.

What's so difficult to understand?
Cal88
What's difficult to understand here is that you and so many others are on year 8 of your Vlad/Goldstein two minute hate session.
movielover
You can't criticise a black woman's hair.

movielover
MinotStateBeav
MinotStateBeav
Voting Fortification is starting early

movielover
UC Berkeley firebomb suspect, 34, lives with parents, has PhD

"Casey Goonan was arrested Monday morning at his parents' $1.1 million home in Pleasant Hill on suspicion of a string of arson attacks at UC Berkeley from June 1 to 16.

"Feds, cops and CalFire allege the 34-year-old, a Northwestern University doctorate of African American studies, firebombed a Berkeley campus police car and carried out three other arson incidents on university grounds June 1, as well as last Thursday and Sunday....

"In online articles, Goonan has described the United States as a "god-awful fascist hell hole" where social injustices are "concealed under the blinders of white supremacist American reason." "

https://sfstandard.com/2024/06/18/casey-goonan-uc-berkely-arson-suspect/?itm_source=parsely-api
bear2034
Blue anon is more interesting than QAnon because the stories they make up are about things happening out in the open, visible to anyone.
bearister

Well, that show gonna have some potential for something…

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C

If Bakari Sellers is the guy I saw on CNN last night, he's a tool. Shapiro is a prxck. And what can I say about "my Kevin"? Has Mahar ever had a show where he himself could win "most likeable"?

Could be good TV though!
bearister
Alec Baldwin's manslaughter case dismissed in Rust shooting - BBC News

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cx8290qn0n5o
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dajo9
bearister said:

Alec Baldwin's manslaughter case dismissed in Rust shooting - BBC News

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cx8290qn0n5o

lawfare
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
sycasey
The Baldwin case always seemed very flimsy and I was surprised when it got raised again. Looks like this is the end of it.
bear2034
Should SNL invite Trump to play Alec Baldwin?
Big C
sycasey said:

The Baldwin case always seemed very flimsy and I was surprised when it got raised again. Looks like this is the end of it.

If Trump gets reelected, Baldwin will end up in Guantanamo in a cell next to HRC, George Soros and concordtom.
dajo9
sycasey said:

Not the end if it's true Alec Baldwin can sue the prosecutor
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
bear2034
Big C said:

sycasey said:

If Trump gets reelected, Baldwin will end up in Guantanamo in a cell next to HRC, George Soros and concordtom.

Understandable but what did George Soros do?
First Page Last Page
Page 313 of 336

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.