Breaking News

977,052 Views | 11759 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by movielover
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheFiatLux said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Progressives Project

It is very weird how the last three democratic presidential candidates have been victims of abuse by their immediate family or a lover
Umm…. What?

That's a very weird statement.

It is weird not to think that is really weird.
OK. Who abused Kamala Harris? Who abused Joe Biden? It's arguable that there could be some elder abuse in his case. Who abused Hillary Clinton? Bill or Chelsea?

I use being a victim of abuse as a general term.

Hillary was abused by Bill having an affair inside the oval office with a young white house intern. There are several other allegations, but Hillary attacked the other accusers.

Joe has been abused by Hunter's shady crooked activities and drug abuse and his daughter writing about how creepy it felt having to shower with him.

Kamala was sexually harassed by Willie Brown, as well as had her husband cheat on her with their children's nanny.
OK, I'll state for the record that I'm abused by oski003's unique self-defined terms that broadly deviate from standard and accepted definitions.
Here I agree with you. Kamala wasn't abused by Willie Brown. She just wanted to phvck her way to the top. It worked. More power to her.
There you go! The argument is that she is a s*ut, not an abuse victim.
concordtom
TheFiatLux said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Progressives Project

It is very weird how the last three democratic presidential candidates have been victims of abuse by their immediate family or a lover
Umm…. What?

OK. Who abused Kamala Harris? Who abused Joe Biden? It's arguable that there could be some elder abuse in his case. Who abused Hillary Clinton? Bill or Chelsea?

Hillary was abused by Bill having an affair inside the oval office with a young white house intern. There are several other allegations, but Hillary attacked the other accusers.

Joe has been abused by Hunter's shady crooked activities and drug abuse and his daughter writing about how creepy it felt having to shower with him.

Kamala was sexually harassed by Willie Brown, as well as had her husband cheat on her with their children's nanny.
OK, I'll state for the record that I'm abused by oski003's unique self-defined terms that broadly deviate from standard and accepted definitions.
Here I agree with you. Kamala wasn't abused by Willie Brown. She just wanted to phvck her way to the top. It worked. More power to her.

How did you get to the top?
Born that way?
oski003
concordtom said:

TheFiatLux said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Progressives Project

Umm…. What?

Born that way?

It is adorable how you are now trying to normalize sleeping to the top as a legitimate way to be successful.

Let me guess... There are two pathways to success

1) Being a white male; and
2) Sleeping your way to the top?
dajo9
TheFiatLux said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Progressives Project

Umm…. What?

As Gloria Steinem said, if women could **** their way to the top, there would be a lot more women at the top.

This is all just old fashioned sexism.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
dimitrig
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

TheFiatLux said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Progressives Project

Umm…. What?

Born that way?

It is adorable how you are now trying to normalize sleeping to the top as a legitimate way to be successful.

Choosing the right parents is the most common pathway

oski003
dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

TheFiatLux said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Progressives Project

Umm…. What?

Born that way?

Cool. I was the first in my family to go to college, and I didn't have to sleep with anybody to achieve success. My high school girlfriend, who is of mixed race, is also very successful, although her parents both attended a UC school.
dajo9
In business school we had a multi-day lecture on leadership and qualities of people that rise to the top in organizations. Towards the end the professor laughed and said "this is all theoretical. Studies show the most common attribute of CEO's is above average height."

Vice President Harris is 5'4
calbear93
oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

TheFiatLux said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Progressives Project

Umm…. What?

Born that way?

Cool. I was the first in my family to go to college, and I didn't have to sleep with anybody to achieve success. My high school girlfriend, who is of mixed race, is also very successful, although her parents both attended a UC school.
I think you are both right.

I came from a poor family as well and my best friends from high school were Korean and Black.

They all went to Ivy League schools and are now wealthy after having led in investment banking and private equity.

What was common among all of us were involved parents even if we were latch key kids.

The thing about liberal policies is that they want to take away the consequences of actions. And in the spirit of overinclusion and afraid of hurting someone's feelings, we ignore facts and the importance of two parent households. It is not feminism to claim that a single mother can raise a child as well as a household with a father and a mother (at least those roles even if a gay marriage).

My father was very stern while also very loving. Being raised in a loving family where the mother respected the father and the father adored the mother, where my brother and I both saw how much our parents loved us and sacrificed for us, and where we had stern consequences (sometimes well-deserved corporal punishment where we knew what to expect and it was not done out of anger) drove us to succeed. It also helped that there was more a sense of community as opposed to the government pulling together.

Anyone who knows Long Beach and South Gate area of Southern California during the 70s and 80s know they were not some privileged communities. But the people who made it vs those who did not were based on expectations parents set, having strong leadership from parents, and feeling secure but challenged to accomplish at home.
bearister

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
82gradDLSdad said:

You guys have it wrong about Kamala. Willie didn't abuse her, she abused him. I have it on good authority that he told Big C at a donor party that if being abused by Kamala was wrong he didn't want to be right.
It's where Big C got the line.

I keep reminding myself that any publicity is (supposedly) good publicity and thus I would like to thank my publicist, bearister. (He says that came from a song or something.) FWIW, I have met Jerry Brown, but never Willie Brown (although I used to cheer for #24 Raiders CB Willie Brown).
dajo9
bearister said:

When it comes to Trump World this is what intimidated prosecutors do before they are about to file small charges against lower level people and then let the big players walk. Get some big headlines and then. . . nothing. Mueller was a master at it.
concordtom
dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

TheFiatLux said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Progressives Project

Umm…. What?

Born that way?

Oski003 apparently chose the wrong parents. (Sorry, it was too good of a setup to resist.)

And Kamala DID choose the right ones - father an Econ prof at Stanford.
82gradDLSdad
concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

TheFiatLux said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Progressives Project

Umm…. What?

Born that way?

Oski003 apparently chose the wrong parents. (Sorry, it was too good of a setup to resist.)

You have a low bar for good parents.
MinotStateBeav

I must say, it's impressive that democrats are investigating other democrats...well done.
bearister
Big C said:

I keep reminding myself that any publicity is (supposedly) good publicity and thus I would like to thank my publicist, bearister. (He says that came from a song or something.).

sonofabear51
No surprise there.
Start Slowly and taper off
concordtom
82gradDLSdad said:

concordtom said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

TheFiatLux said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Progressives Project

Umm…. What?

Born that way?

You have a low bar for good parents.

Really? Her parents produced a Vice President. Oski003's parents went to no college at all and produced him.

…Oh wait! You were making a bust on Stanford joke. Okay, I get it. Good one.
movielover
X suing Global Alliance - anti trust. Go Elon!

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

So Elon is proposing that companies be forced to advertise on Twitter/X?
movielover
Five American battle / carrier groups in the Middle East?
bearister
New Cal luxury dorm:

https://abc7news.com/post/uc-berkeley-unveils-new-luxury-dorm-transfer-students/15151912/
movielover
Fly CIA?

bear2034
Julian's travel to freedom comes at a massive cost: Julian will owe USD 520,000 which he is obligated to pay back to the Australian government for charter Flight VJ199. He was not permitted to fly commercial airlines or routes to Saipan and onward to Australia.

bear2034
bearister said:

Who is the next chump that is going to write Dominion a check for $787,000,000 for defamation in connection with the 2024 Election?

*For a guy who allegedly has the POTUS trophy in the case already, the tRump advance team is sure laying a lot of pipe explaining how the 2024 Election is going to get stolen from him. Pathetic and laughable. Mark my words, if tRump loses and incites Insurrection Redux, no cops are getting hurt this time.

Maybe this guy?

Funny how the lying cheater Dominion President John Poulos, who is directly involved in stealing our elections, won't sue me for defamation. I wonder why?

concordtom

movielover said:

So Elon is proposing that companies be forced to advertise on Twitter/X?
I think she's trans.
I therefore boycott X.
oski003
WTH? This is crazy!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2024/08/07/shilo-sanders-bankruptcy-deion-colorado/74689777007/
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

WTH? This is crazy!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2024/08/07/shilo-sanders-bankruptcy-deion-colorado/74689777007/
At 15 years old when the Shilo's assault happened, wouldn't his Dad Deion have some liability in the 11.89 million dollar lawsuit judgement? I can't think underage kids are solely responsible for their actions.
dimitrig

oski003 said:

WTH? This is crazy!

At 15 years old when the Shilo's assault happened, wouldn't his Dad Deion have some liability in the 11.89 million dollar lawsuit judgement? I can't think underage kids are solely responsible for their actions.

The amount the parents are responsible for varies by state:

https://www.mwl-law.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/PARENTAL-RESPONSIBILITY-LAWS-CHART.pdf

This incident occurred in Texas where it appears the law says the cap is $25K plus costs and reasonable attorneys fees.

Deion probably already paid that amount.

82gradDLSdad
oski003 said:

WTH? This is crazy!

"If you send me a boy I'm going to send you back a man".
oski003
82gradDLSdad said:

oski003 said:

WTH? This is crazy!

The case stems from an incident that occurred at a Dallas high school in 2015. Sanders, who was 15 years old at the time, allegedly assaulted school security officer John Darjean after he attempted to confiscate his cell phone.

Darjean alleges that Sanders struck him three times after attempting to take his phone, which resulted in "severe and permanent injuries including a broken neck, damage to his cervical spine, permanent neurological injuries and irreversible incontinence." The lawsuit also states that Darjean was rushed to the hospital by ambulance after being attacked and has undergone multiple surgical procedures due to damage from the incident.

The court paperwork filed by Darjean's attorneys states that Deion was the one who instructed the security officer to take Shilo's phone. This was allegedly because he was texting his mother, Pilar Sanders, while serving an in-school suspension for being disruptive in class. For some important context, Pilar and Deion were going through a messy public divorce dispute at that time, where the two parties were fighting for custody of their children.
82gradDLSdad
oski003 said:

82gradDLSdad said:

oski003 said:

WTH? This is crazy!

The case stems from an incident that occurred at a Dallas high school in 2015. Sanders, who was 15 years old at the time, allegedly assaulted school security officer John Darjean after he attempted to confiscate his cell phone.

Darjean alleges that Sanders struck him three times after attempting to take his phone, which resulted in "severe and permanent injuries including a broken neck, damage to his cervical spine, permanent neurological injuries and irreversible incontinence." The lawsuit also states that Darjean was rushed to the hospital by ambulance after being attacked and has undergone multiple surgical procedures due to damage from the incident.

The court paperwork filed by Darjean's attorneys states that Deion was the one who instructed the security officer to take Shilo's phone. This was allegedly because he was texting his mother, Pilar Sanders, while serving an in-school suspension for being disruptive in class. For some important context, Pilar and Deion were going through a messy public divorce dispute at that time, where the two parties were fighting for custody of their children.

And??? His dad, who has the wealth to help this guy is still jacking around with bankruptcies and building up his son..turning his son into the same man he is, I guess. I've learned one thing following all the bs in the world. Seems so obvious. Look at what a person does and almost completely disregard what they say. Deion sounds good but he seems to have done a lot of questionable things. It's a shame that this behavior 'works' in a lot of fields. Can't do much about that.
My sermon is over.
movielover

movielover
movielover
MinotStateBeav
Not a good month for the secret service.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/breaking-u-s-secret-service-breaks-massachusetts-hair/

BREAKING: U.S. Secret Service Breaks into Massachusetts Hair Salon and Tapes Over Security Camera, Allegedly to Let People Use the Bathroom During Kamala Harris Fundraiser

However, what transpired next left Powers feeling violated and betrayed. According to Powers, Secret Service agents took it upon themselves to enter her locked salon, use her bathroom, and tamper with her security camerasall without her consent.

Security footage obtained by Business Insider showed a female Secret Service agent taping over the lens of a Ring security camera located at the salon's entrance.

The agents then proceeded to break into the salon, triggering the security alarm and using the facilities for nearly two hours before leaving the building completely unsecured.
First Page Last Page
Page 323 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.