Breaking News

977,429 Views | 11761 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by dajo9
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

I find it touching on a personal level that Right Wingers are such guardians of the standards of fairness within the Democratic Party.

I'm so glad you think so. Here's more stories about Act Blue the democrat donation platform acting as a money laundering organization that's targeting the elderly. Just doing our part. Currently being investigated by 6 states AGs.

bearister
Great, ideal fodder for yet another multi million dollar bridge to nowhere Republican investigation at the taxpayers' expense where dunce Republican legislators, incapable of formulating a question, get to deliver a mini stump speech that they read from their notes when it is their turn to examine a witness under oath.

Why House Republicans' investigations are flopping | Vox

https://www.vox.com/politics/23659090/house-republicans-hunter-biden-oversight-china-comer-jordan

*When the number of people convicted/plead guilty as a result of Republican investigations reaches the level of people convicted/plead guilty as a result of Democratic investigations, maybe I'll start taking you jerk@ffs seriously.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
82gradDLSdad
bearister said:

Big C said:

^ Yeah, but Trump donated his salary! $400,000 per year! Multiplied by four!! Hopefully by eight!!! That's a lot of money! What do you have to say to that?!?

I'll tell ya what I have to say:

If lovin' Boebert is wrong, Big C don't wannabe right.

Nice of her to provide a road map.
Big C
82gradDLSdad said:

bearister said:

Big C said:

^ Yeah, but Trump donated his salary! $400,000 per year! Multiplied by four!! Hopefully by eight!!! That's a lot of money! What do you have to say to that?!?

Nice of her to provide a road map.

I'm not exactly a huge fan of Ms. Boebert, but I might take her to a movie or something...
dimitrig
bearister said:

Big C said:

I am not surprised she has a trashy tattoo.
Big C
dimitrig said:

bearister said:

Big C said:

bearister had AI do that. the Lauren Boebert I know is a nice girl: she always buys me a tub of buttered popcorn when i take her to the movies
sonofabear51
How big is the tub?
Start Slowly and taper off
movielover
President Trump had his businesses boycotted, his net worth dropped, and his Trump International in DC underperformed. But the family won on the backend, making a $200M windfall selling the old Post Office, breaking DC and national sales records.
82gradDLSdad
movielover said:

President Trump had his businesses boycotted, his net worth dropped, and his Trump International in DC underperformed. But the family won on the backend, making a $200M windfall selling the old Post Office, breaking DC and national sales records.

Geez man, play along with the thread flow. Speaking of flowing...
okaydo
There is a photography YouTube channel called FroKnowsPhotos.

In its latest video, its proprieter, Jared Polin, goes on safari in Kenya with several other pro photographers.

One of them, Ken Griffey Jr., apparently used to play Major League Baseball.

dimitrig
Big C said:

dimitrig said:

bearister said:

Big C said:

bearister had AI do that. the Lauren Boebert I know is a nice girl: she always buys me a tub of buttered popcorn when i take her to the movies

You should see what she does when you take her to a play.
bear2034
movielover said:

TDS.

Yes, he's #41 with Marxist TDS professors. Kind of a badge of honor.
Marxist professors like Kamala's father?

Snopes fact check: True
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

movielover said:

TDS.

Shall we trot out a few stories about Trump's father? He makes Kamala's father look like a Boy Scout.
bearister
I'm glad I lived long enough to see…

The Gardner Flint Minshew II Era of Raiders Football
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

TDS.

Shall we trot out a few stories about Trump's father? He makes Kamala's father look like a Boy Scout.

Kamala's family owned slaves.
AunBear89
I'm sure yours did too, at some point. Mine, too. Likely most everyone on this site.

What's your point? Or is this another pointless brain dropping?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
Typical kooky Liberal non logic. You're excusing a DIRECT beneficiary of slavery bc she's your Communist.

False.

Hundreds of Millions arrived after slavery. And tens of millions lived in Republican non-slavery states.
sycasey
movielover said:

Typical kooky Liberal non logic. You're excusing a DIRECT beneficiary of slavery bc she's your Communist.

Let me get this straight: you think a black person descended from a white slave owner typically benefitted from that? How so?
AunBear89
I keep forgetting alavery only happened in the USA, and it was modern Democrats who owned the slaves 200 years ago.

You really are a stone cold moron and an outrageous prlck.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
AunBear89
And what's with this "your communist" bullshlt? She isn't mine. And she isn't a communist.

You righty clowns just don't think about what you say. You just barf up what your information bubble feeds you.

Cal88
sycasey said:

movielover said:

Let me get this straight: you think a black person descended from a white slave owner typically benefitted from that? How so?

It's more true in the Caribbean, where a lot of local fortunes are held by landlord clans whose ancestors owned the sugar cane plantations, dating back from the 19th century.
okaydo
I can't stop thinking about this story.

sycasey
Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

It's more true in the Caribbean, where a lot of local fortunes are held by landlord clans whose ancestors owned the sugar cane plantations, dating back from the 19th century.
How many people actually got this benefit? Doesn't seem like it would be very many.
okaydo
Cal88
sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

How many people actually got this benefit? Doesn't seem like it would be very many.

Other than Harris' clan in Jamaica? Not sure. Her father was wealthy enough to attend college and go to grad school at Cal.
sycasey
Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

Other than Harris' clan in Jamaica? Not sure. Her father was wealthy enough to attend college and go to grad school at Cal.
Oh interesting, does her family claim this inheritance? Is this documented somewhere?
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

Oh interesting, does her family claim this inheritance? Is this documented somewhere?
This is just a slightly less stinky baseless smear than Movielover's "Kamala is a drunk" baseless smear. When you don't have much positive to say about your own candidate, you go low about the other one.
Cal88
It's not a "baseless smear", just an observation. Kamala's background is upper middle class Jamaican and Indian, her father comes from a prominent local family.
dajo9
okaydo said:

wingnut welfare
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
sycasey
Here's an article about Harris' family in Jamaica:

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2024/08/politics/kamala-harris-browns-town-jamaica-dg/

Donald J. Harris attended Berkeley on a scholarship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_J._Harris
Quote:

Harris arrived at the University of California, Berkeley on the Issa Scholarship (founded and funded by Kingston merchant Elias A. Issa in the 1930s) in the fall of 1961.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

It's not a "baseless smear", just an observation. Kamala's background is upper middle class Jamaican and Indian, her father comes from a prominent local family.
You're using stereotypes as proof?
bear2034

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

This is just a slightly less stinky baseless smear than Movielover's "Kamala is a drunk" baseless smear. When you don't have much positive to say about your own candidate, you go low about the other one.

Is she drunk here? Slurred words, droopy eyes...
sycasey
bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

I gotta say, she doesn't seem drunk in any of these videos you guys have posted. This is a very weird line of attack.
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

I gotta say, she doesn't seem drunk in any of these videos you guys have posted. This is a very weird line of attack.
When bear2034 and movielover start manic posting weird nonsense like this, it's just a sign that they are panicking about how it's going for their MAGA heroes.
AunBear89
It's so much easier to make up stories about the opposition than to highlight anything Trump accomplished.

And, no, the copy and paste list of Trump's "achievements " that movielover is about to post doesn't count. No one with any measure of intelligence and understanding believes that nonsense. But dumb asses like movielover gobble it up.
First Page Last Page
Page 326 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.