Breaking News

977,908 Views | 11763 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When you are hyper focused on ethnic tribalism and victimhood, competition feels like oppression.

BTW, the true believer Libs here have never answered why Ethiopians and Nigerians in our nation excel far beyond any norm.
bear2034
The Democrats invited Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey to the DNC to speak about their own oppression and Orange Man Bad.

movielover
Edit.
Pelosi Needs TP
bear2034 said:

The Democrats invited Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey to the DNC to speak about their own oppression and Orange Man Bad.

82gradDLSdad
I check this site everyday to see if I've missed anything.

Nope. Both parties still suck.
movielover
And the only one who hasn't gotten us into bloodthirsty wars for the MICC is the outsider Populist businessman Trump.

Passed the Prison Reform bill.

Confronted China.

Closed the border

Passed the 'Right to Try' Act.

Cut 30,000 needless, job-killing regulations.
Big C

I've only been watching parts of the DNC (some of the more major speeches), but what the Democrat-baiters above are claiming has not been my take at all. The Obamas, Walz... very inclusive and inspiring.
bear2034
Big C said:

I've only been watching parts of the DNC (some of the more major speeches), but what the Democrat-baiters above are claiming has not been my take at all. The Obamas, Walz... very inclusive and inspiring.

They're inclusive to the extent they include illegals. They also have abortion and vasectomy trucks parked outside the arena.

SBGold
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

They're inclusive to the extent they include illegals. They also have abortion and vasectomy trucks parked outside the arena.

You should visit one of those trucks. Make America's Future Safe Again
bear2034
SBGold said:

Tell me about your last visit.
bear2034
82gradDLSdad said:

I check this site everyday to see if I've missed anything.

Nope. Both parties still suck.

Uber-rich Democrats said you're a victim and they want to help you.
sycasey
Big C said:

Do you think the posters in question would be posting ANYTHING positive about this convention?
dajo9
sycasey said:

Big C said:

Do you think the posters in question would be posting ANYTHING positive about this convention?

It's been a great convention
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
Big C
sycasey said:

Big C said:

No, I don't. Some people will say positive things about "the other side" at times; some won't. For the ones that won't, this week, I pick and choose my opportunities to repudiate what they say.
SBGold
bear2034 said:

SBGold said:

Tell me about your last visit.
Not able to , I'm in a red state
MinotStateBeav
I know you won't be embarrassed by gawd dang CNN is unintentionally roasting the dems lol.

Our voters don't want no stinkin policies, we want vibes!
SBGold
MinotStateBeav said:

I know you won't be embarrassed by gawd dang CNN is unintentionally roasting the dems lol.

a lot of policy was covered tonight though bro, Gun control, foreign policy positions, tax cuts for to help all (not the wealthy), environment

Wake up and VOTE BLUE
concordtom
movielover said:

When you are hyper focused on ethnic tribalism and victimhood, competition feels like oppression.

Trumpism/MAGAism are the ones freaking out about race!

movielover said:

BTW, the true believer Libs here have never answered why Ethiopians and Nigerians in our nation excel far beyond any norm.

That was out of left field.
Really? How about if you provide the data which supports the assertion.
concordtom
bear2034 said:

I'm glad you're getting the point.
"Bro, we broke up with you for a reason."

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/22/hakeem-jeffries-trump-dnc-speech

concordtom
dajo9 said:

It's been a great convention

I'd say my only complaint is the consistent use of the word Fight up on that stage. "When we fight, we win."

After Jan6, that word Fight should not be used. They could say something else, like, when we vote, or stand up to be heard, or unite, or … pick a different word, because the very criticism upon which trump was impeached was how he said on Jan 6,

"you've got to fight like hell or you won't have a country."

We don't need "fighting". MLK was about peaceful nonviolent protest. Pick a different word!!

I view this use of "when we Fight we win" as a fairly major false step by the Campaign. How on earth could it be overlooked by everyone?
concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

Lol!!!
Mr celebrity president.
Lol - do you even realize what you did there?

movielover
MinotStateBeav said:

Stay in the Basement & Rig another Election 2.0.
movielover
concordtom said:

movielover said:

Trumpism/MAGAism are the ones freaking out about race!

movielover said:

That was out of left field.
Really? How about if you provide the data which supports the assertion.

So you admit you're ignorant of the success of Ethiopian- and Nigerian-Americans.
movielover
Friday Follies.

bear2034
MinotStateBeav
RFK Jr. is roasting the DNC of their lawfare and media control.
bear2034
MinotStateBeav said:

RFK Jr. is roasting the DNC of their lawfare and media control.
movielover
ENDORSES PRESIDENT TRUMP!
bear2034
bearister
You lads should read as many sources as you can about RFKJR. Go back many years in your reading, way before he was a player in the anti vax movement and in the 2024 Election.

There is a reason he is estranged from his entire family. You can choose to believe conspiracy theories that explain it, or you may discover a basis for it in several of the multiple articles you read about him.

I am happy to cut him some slack for the same reason I do Hunter Biden. I think they are both broken men from childhood trauma and neither has ever been put back together.

At least RFKJR is a survivor, his brothers David and Michael weren't so fortunate.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
MinotStateBeav

added a better link of the entire thing.
concordtom
bearister said:

You lads should read as many sources as you can about RFKJR. Go back many years in your reading, way before he was a player in the anti vax movement and in the 2024 Election.

There is a reason he is estranged from his entire family. You can choose to believe conspiracy theories that explain it, or you may discover a basis for it in several of the multiple articles you read about him.

I am happy to cut him some slack for the same reason I do Hunter Biden. I think they are both broken men from childhood trauma and neither has ever been put back together.

At least RFKJR is a survivor, his brothers David and Michael weren't so fortunate.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
He used to be a respected environmental lawyer.

Please continue.
Big C

Trump's big move to reverse the momentum: Offer RFK Jr a cabinet-level position, in exchange for an endorsement.

I don't see it helping. RFK Jr has the rotting stench of a lunatic loser lately.
bear2034
Big C said:

I don't see it helping. RFK Jr has the rotting stench of a loser lately.

If the system is attacking RFK Jr all week, next week, then you know Jr dropping out of the race and endorsing Trump is perceived as a threat.
concordtom
Big C said:

Trump's big move to reverse the momentum: Offer RFK Jr a cabinet-level position, in exchange for an endorsement.

I don't see it helping. RFK Jr has the rotting stench of a loser lately.

I have a fifth cousin who grew up in Woodland Hills. She married, they moved to Rancho Santa Fe, and more recently to Eagle Idaho so they can home school their two kids.

I was talking to her a couple weeks ago and she said she was considering RFK because both Biden and Trump were nuts. I was like, wow, really?

Hmmm. I should ask her her thoughts on Harris vs Trump now.
First Page Last Page
Page 328 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.