Breaking News

978,094 Views | 11763 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by movielover
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

You lads should read as many sources as you can about RFKJR. Go back many years in your reading, way before he was a player in the anti vax movement and in the 2024 Election.

There is a reason he is estranged from his entire family. You can choose to believe conspiracy theories that explain it, or you may discover a basis for it in several of the multiple articles you read about him.

I am happy to cut him some slack for the same reason I do Hunter Biden. I think they are both broken men from childhood trauma and neither has ever been put back together.

At least RFKJR is a survivor, his brothers David and Michael weren't so fortunate.

While Hunter was traveling the globe, filling money bags for his father, RFK Jr. was researching and eventually wrote this bestseller and p*ssed off the right people.

bearister
concordtom said:

bearister said:

You lads should read as many sources as you can about RFKJR. Go back many years in your reading, way before he was a player in the anti vax movement and in the 2024 Election.

There is a reason he is estranged from his entire family. You can choose to believe conspiracy theories that explain it, or you may discover a basis for it in several of the multiple articles you read about him.

I am happy to cut him some slack for the same reason I do Hunter Biden. I think they are both broken men from childhood trauma and neither has ever been put back together.

At least RFKJR is a survivor, his brothers David and Michael weren't so fortunate.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
He used to be a respected environmental lawyer.

Please continue.

I'm not going to spend the time writing a paper for you. John Oliver's staff obviously put in the hours. Let RFK Jr.'s fanboys put in the work to convince us Oliver slandered him. I can assure you RFK Jr. won't be suing him for slander. Oliver's humor makes it very watchable:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
That guy is splendid.
Thank you, about to watch!!
Cal88
Big C said:

Trump's big move to reverse the momentum: Offer RFK Jr a cabinet-level position, in exchange for an endorsement.

I don't see it helping. RFK Jr has the rotting stench of a loser lately.

In a tight race, it's going to help Trump some.
movielover
How the DNC fights democracy, and uses Lawfare against President Trump and himself. The DNC has become pro censorship, war, big pharma, anti blue collar.

bear2034
movielover said:

How the DNC fights democracy, and uses Lawfare against President Trump and himself. The DNC has become pro censorship, war, big pharma, anti blue collar.

Democrats are ballers, they play to win, whatever it takes.
sycasey
RFK Jr. got plenty of mainstream press attention when he first got into the race. He got much less over time because people thought he was a kook. This isn't a case of someone just being ignored.
bearister
concordtom said:

That guy is splendid.

It keeps hands off his personal life, treating his wives like sh@it, his 14 years as a heroin addict, his promiscuity, oh, I mean "sex addiction"….
movielover
bearister said:

concordtom said:

That guy is splendid.

It keeps hands off his personal life, treating his wives like sh@it, his 14 years as a heroin addict, his promiscuity, oh, I mean "sex addiction"….

Who mentioned Bubba Clinton? And when will we find out who the #1 domme is?
movielover
sycasey said:

RFK Jr. got plenty of mainstream press attention when he first got into the race. He got much less over time because people thought he was a kook. This isn't a case of someone just being ignored.

His voice makes it tough to listen, but he's tackling obvious Big Pharma & MSM corruption. The stats he relays are appalling.

RFK Jr & Musk, 2 influential Democrats endorse President Trump.
bearister
RFK Jr.'s Family Doesn't Want Him to Run. Even They May Not Know His Darkest Secrets. | Vanity Fair

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/story/robert-kennedy-jr-shocking-history
Big C
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

I don't see it helping. RFK Jr has the rotting stench of a lunatic loser lately.

If the system is attacking RFK Jr all week, next week, then you know Jr dropping out of the race and endorsing Trump is perceived as a threat.

There goes "the system" again, forging a choice between crazy and not crazy, in order to manipulate the American people..

"Okay, RFK Jr, you're a bull goose loony, so we're gonna kinda force you over to Trump's side. Then we'll have one side, bat guano crazy, versus the other side, non-crazy. Because we do evil stuff like that!"
concordtom
bearister said:

concordtom said:

That guy is splendid.

But that's the part I wanted to hear!
Heroin?
dimitrig

The nice thing about RFK is that it's a two for one because the mindworm comes for free.
dajo9
Looks like the worm has turned
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
movielover
Lots of vitriol here against an extremely knowledgeable man from an iconic Democrat family. Shoot the messenger. What is he wrong about?

- Autism skyrocketing?
- Childhood obesity?
- Chronic disease explosion?
- Big Pharma? (I recently learned we're one of only two countries which allow drug companies to advertise.)
- Corporate control of our gov't regulatory agencies?
- Our corrupt DOJ & FBI? (Oor FBI raids Roger Stone, Manafort, and MAL, but not Antifa!)
- MICC?

Think about how many Billions would stop flowing if we had properly functioning agencies.

His speech was outstanding. Libs don't mind the antics of womanizer Kennedys, Ted driving a woman into the drink, JFK the cad, the Kennedy bros passing troubled Marilyn Monroe around, the Kennedys giving their daughter a lobotomy, or Hunter Biden's crack-fueled escapades. RFK Jr is clean and sober, good for him.

How can we have so many morbidly obese people lecturing us about health? That's like the Washington Generals teaching winning.
movielover
CBS News: Multiple people killed in knife attack at festival in German city

At the Festival of Diversity.

Germans considering limiting what size knife citizens can carry. Really.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/germany-solingen-festival-fatal-attack/
movielover
VF disses anonymous sources... though their own story opens with two. I also learned why Democrats here are so obsessed with sex with furniture.

"Riffing on Nora Ephron's famous quote about her ex-husband Carl Bernstein (he was "capable of having sex with a Venetian blind"), Kennedy's friends would joke: "It's safe to say he would sleep with an Ottoman." "
MinotStateBeav
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

I don't see it helping. RFK Jr has the rotting stench of a loser lately.

If the system is attacking RFK Jr all week, next week, then you know Jr dropping out of the race and endorsing Trump is perceived as a threat.

Even Bill Maher spent an entire section of his show tonight roasting RFK Jr. which I thought was a tell.
MinotStateBeav
The whole reason these drug companies advertise is so they can plop down millions to control what the media is saying and not saying. I mean think about it, what's the point of ads for random drugs that only doctors can prescribe? Nobody is paying attention to these ads, they're simply buying influence. It's just a legal way pay for play.
bear2034

Unity. A Kennedy endorses a Republican.
movielover
I think it's more than that. Look at the explosion of Ozempic - how much was driven by educating (ads) consumers, or Low T, etc.
82gradDLSdad
movielover said:

Lots of vitriol here against an extremely knowledgeable man from an iconic Democrat family. Shoot the messenger. What is he wrong about?

- Autism skyrocketing?
- Childhood obesity?
- Big Pharma? (I recently learned we're one of only two countries which allow drug companies to advertise.)
- Our corrupt DOJ & FBI? (Oor FBI raids Roger Stone, Manafort, and MAL, but not Antifa!)
- MICC?

Think about how many Billions would stop flowing if we had properly functioning agencies.

His speech was outstanding. Libs don't mind the antics of womanizer Kennedys, Ted driving a woman into the drink, JFK the cad, the Kennedy bros passing troubled Marilyn Monroe around, the Kennedys giving their daughter a lobotomy, or Hunter Biden's crack-fueled escapades. RFK Jr is clean and sober, good for him.

How can we have so many morbidly obese people lecturing us about health? That's like the Washington Generals teaching winning.

It's a "vibes" election. Get with the program.
movielover
82gradDLSdad said:

movielover said:

- Autism skyrocketing?
- Childhood obesity?
- MICC?

Most don't vibe with 2 wars, a million dead, a crushed NATO, sky-high inflation, and destroyed cities (open border).
82gradDLSdad
movielover said:

82gradDLSdad said:

movielover said:

- Autism skyrocketing?
- Childhood obesity?
- MICC?

Most don't vibe with 2 wars, a million dead, a crushed NATO, sky-high inflation, and destroyed cities (open border).

Sarcasm
movielover
Al Jazeera: "ISIL (ISIS) has claimed responsibility for a knife attack in Solingen, Germany that killed three people and wounded eight others, according to the group's Amaq news site.

"In a statement on Saturday, the group said the perpetrator targeted Christians and was a "soldier of the Islamic State" who carried out the attack "to avenge Muslims in Palestine and everywhere"."

bear2034
82gradDLSdad said:

movielover said:

82gradDLSdad said:

movielover said:

- Autism skyrocketing?
- Childhood obesity?
- MICC?

Sarcasm

I knew you were probably being sarcastic but the people who starred your post are getting special vibes from Tim Walz and Doug Emhoff.
SFCityBear
movielover said:

CBS News: Multiple people killed in knife attack at festival in German city

At the Festival of Diversity.

Germans considering limiting what size knife citizens can carry. Really.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/germany-solingen-festival-fatal-attack/
Really?

I guess the German authorities think they can limit the amount of damage with limiting the size of the knife. How absurd. The assassins doing this sort of crime are dedicated fanatics, often intensely trained by their organizations in the art of killing , and become quite skilled at it.

I remember long ago listening to a G. Gordon Liddy telling a story where the authorities sent him in to an office, where sat John Dean (whom Liddy felt was a rat). Liddy hated this guy. Liddy noticed there was a pencil laying on John Dean's desk. As I remember, Liddy said he thought: "Do these people realize who I am? I was an FBI agent, a field agent for years. I went through all their training. I was also a Sky Marshal, trained to look for unusual weapons. Do they realize that I could pick up that pencil and kill a man like Dean with it in mere seconds? Why in the world did they place me alone in a room with John Dean?"

Maybe they wanted him to kill Dean. He thought better of it, and walked away from the meeting.

A few years ago, I was in a hurry to catch a flight to Milwaukee to witness a factory test of some equipment. The day before, I had been up on my roof making some repairs, and I had placed some roofing nails in the pocket of my windbreaker. I never checked my jacket to see if I had removed the nails before taking the jacket on the flight the next day. I sailed right through the metal detector at SFO, and the next day, I discovered the nails were still in my pocket. I hope the technology is better now, but I wonder if it can catch a pencil, or if it would even matter to the authorities.
SFCityBear
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

I don't see it helping. RFK Jr has the rotting stench of a lunatic loser lately.

There goes "the system" again, forging a choice between crazy and not crazy, in order to manipulate the American people..

"Okay, RFK Jr, you're a bull goose loony, so we're gonna kinda force you over to Trump's side. Then we'll have one side, bat guano crazy, versus the other side, non-crazy. Because we do evil stuff like that!"
I think we have seen crazy, and we've seen other countries live under communism. If it is choice between crazy and communism, I'll take my chances with crazy. Every time.
movielover
Is there a food / restaurant thread?
bearister
As you know, I have nothing but respect for you, SFCB. With that said, The Anti anti tRumpers (formerly Bernie Bros) like journalist Matt Taibbi and the BI poster formerly known as Yogi, will tell you that Harris will probably govern just to the Right of center and that is why they will vote for tRump….to spank the Democrats into letting the far Left Wing of the Democratic Party run the show next time, if there is a next time.

*It is more than a little humorous that in 2000 Bobby Jr. implored Ralph Nader to drop out of the race so that Dubya wouldn't win, and now he is trying to do worse, but he doesn't command Nader's volume of supporters. His run sank like a whale dump.
movielover
movielover
More Global Warming lies. Short.

Big C
bearister said:

As you know, I have nothing but respect for you, SFCB. With that said, The Anti anti tRumpers (formerly Bernie Bros) like journalist Matt Taibbi and the BI poster formerly known as Yogi, will tell you that Harris will probably govern just to the Right of center and that is why they will vote for tRump….to spank the Democrats into letting the far Left Wing of the Democratic Party run the show next time, if there is a next time.

*It is more than a little humorous that in 2000 Bobby Jr. implored Ralph Nader to drop out of the race so that Dubya wouldn't win, and now he is trying to do worse, but he doesn't command Nader's volume of supporters. His run sank like a whale dump.

Sorry, but that sounds like the sort of argument that one of those pointy-headed "intellectual" Communists would use as a ruse to be able to win power. Supposedly, Marx and Lenin -- in private -- bragged of "explanations" like this... and Ayn Rand warned of them.

Crazy or communist? It is a choice we can make.

If the correct answer isn't clear to you, let me reframe it in terms you might understand more easily: Did you see Kaitlan Collins on Bill Maher last night? Well let's suppose that, after that show, she takes the private CNN jet up to the Bay Area, whisks me away and wines and dines me at 35,000 feet. At that point, do I ask her...

"Ready to get a little crazy?" or "Ready to get a little communist?"
bear2034

Youtube is back at it again banning Bitcoin content channels.
First Page Last Page
Page 329 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.