The return of the brown shirts?

16,867 Views | 152 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bearister
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Of course I said personal things about you. I think you are a phony tribalist-someone who characterizes, demonizes and makes universal sweeping statements from the political bubble you live in. If you'd said you didn't like white MAGA hat wearing Catholic boys from the South, your bias would at least be transparent. But cloaking it in some high minded garbage about the iconography of a high school kid's face in a confrontation and making absurd links from this non event to the evils of history that's some serious Faceist bul****
dajo9
Anarchistbear said:

Of course I said personal things about you. I think you are a phony tribalist-someone who characterizes, demonizes and makes universal sweeping statements from the political bubble you live in. If you'd said you didn't like white MAGA hat wearing Catholic boys from the South, your bias would at least be transparent. But cloaking it in some high minded garbage about the iconography of a high school kid's face in a confrontation and making absurd links from this non event to the evils of history that's some serious Faceist bul****

Who among us is not guilty of being faceist at one time or another?
KenBurnski
This thread is quite a journey! Lol
blungld
Anarchistbear said:

Thank you for fixing me. Your searing honesty and objective insight is undeniably instructive. I will try and get better.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
oski003
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-washington-post-issues-editors-note-on-covington-coverage/ar-BBUgMX4?li=BBnbcA1
bearister
oski003 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-washington-post-issues-editors-note-on-covington-coverage/ar-BBUgMX4?li=BBnbcA1

To paraphrase Vincent Vega in the coffee shop scene in Pulp Fiction: I would have punched that smug entitled punk in the face just out of general principle, regardless of what his political beliefs are. You got to be able to back it up to wear an expression on your mug like that. He can't back it up. With regard to his lawsuit, don't settle. Let the jury pay him. NBC should have let a jury pay Megyn Kelly. The damage award in both cases would be $75.39.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
kelly09 said:

Blueblood said:

okaydo said:

No, the Native American harassed the kid. The kid was trying to be respectful and now the liberal media has doxxed him and his school.

At least that's what I read on The Gateway Pundit.
Dude, you'd better be pulling my leg....or you'd better go to an optometrist for an eye check up......but then again if Hannity uses The Gateway as a source like you, then I guess you've made my point!
No one is pulling your leg. You and your fellow whacked out lefties accuse Catholoc high school kids of being Nazis. That is some disgusting BS.
Since the full video has emerged, its clear that it was the kids' spaces that were invaded. Brown Shirts!? FU
Dude, I went to Catholic school...and as it turns out, some of my fellow students are Nazis. Bannon is a Nazi...and Catholic. Oh right...Hitler, also Catholic.
Peanut Gallery Consultant
bearister
Another Bear said:

kelly09 said:

Blueblood said:

okaydo said:

No, the Native American harassed the kid. The kid was trying to be respectful and now the liberal media has doxxed him and his school.

Dude, you'd better be pulling my leg....or you'd better go to an optometrist for an eye check up......but then again if Hannity uses The Gateway as a source like you, then I guess you've made my point!
No one is pulling your leg. You and your fellow whacked out lefties accuse Catholoc high school kids of being Nazis. That is some disgusting BS.
Since the full video has emerged, its clear that it was the kids' spaces that were invaded. Brown Shirts!? FU
Dude, I went to Catholic school...and as it turns out, some of my fellow students are Nazis. Bannon is a Nazi...and Catholic. Oh right...Hitler, also Catholic.

....and last, but not least, Pope Benedict was a card carrying member of Hitler Youth,....but I digress.
blungld
kelly09 said: "You and your fellow whacked out lefties.."

So, you really think the posts that you disagree are not well reasoned, they are whacked out? Like totally irrational?

Do you ever read an opposing opinion, and realize that it might make sense or be a way of considering things you hadn't heard before--or is everything that isn't of your tribe just white noise of unconsidered nonsense? Which means you are not in any kind of dialogue or an exercise of learning.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
Blueblood
I think kelly09 likes to be OINKED!
oski003
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-covington-nick-sandmann-defamation-suit-settled.amp

The truth came out. After liberal pitchforks crucified Sandmann, he sued and won.
oski003
okaydo said:

Lol. Your sarcastic statement was truer than you thought.
oski003
bearister said:

Love the kid in the ND hat. I would expect nothing less from anyone that promotes that POS institution.

Wow, prejudiced much?
bearister

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.