Cohen Congressional Hearing Tomorrow

12,687 Views | 150 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by calbearinamaze
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
offshorebear said:

oski003 said:

offshorebear said:

Kovy said:

God I love this board. Over 2 years now and thread after thread about Trump going down. They all start with the optimism that this is the day the bombshell drops and then you can always point the moment when the realization kicks in of another nothing burger story. How do people who claim to be so smart continue to get duped so much?

Yikes. This administration is on track to be the most corrupt in US history, and your take is that this amounts to a "nothing burger?"

Flynn, Gates, Papadopoulos, Cohen, Manafort HAVE ALL PLEAD GUILTY in an as yet unfinished investigation. Their crimes include campaign finance violations, conspiracy against the US, conspiracy to obstruct justice, perjury, colluding with foreign(Russian) agents. We also know the first family and the President himself have violated numerous laws and norms around the executive branch, mostly intertwining their finances with foreign enemies. More to come.

How do you have your head so buried in the sand?

Yeah, this statement is very misleading. I'm not aware of anyone who has plead or been found guilty of collusion or crimes against the U. S.

Stop only watching Fox News you loon! Gates and Manafort plead guilty to conspiracy against the US. What fantasy world are you living in?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2018/9/14/17860410/conspiracy-against-the-united-states-paul-manafort-plea
bearister
BEARUPINDC said:

Yogi Bear said:

bearister said:

As Cohen is being marched through the Capital corridors surrounded by Federal Marshals on his way to the hearing, did anyone else think of this?

I have no idea what this is supposed to be. Everybody knows Jake Eppping and Sadie Dunhill saved Kennedy's life and Oswald was killed by Secret Servicemen.

Yogi......I had to look up Epping. He was played by up-to-his-ass in sexual abuse allegations James Franco. He's supposed to be a "genius" So what's my takeaway on this.......

Oswald is 80 and still rockin' it with his indie band Texas School Book Depository.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear

Peanut Gallery Consultant
Genocide Joe 58
concordtom said:

Yogi Bear said:

bearister said:

As Cohen is being marched through the Capital corridors surrounded by Federal Marshals on his way to the hearing, did anyone else think of this?

I have no idea what this is supposed to be. Everybody knows Jake Eppping and Sadie Dunhill saved Kennedy's life and Oswald was killed by Secret Servicemen.
So, you recommend the film?

Read the book, haven't seen it. Book was good.
Genocide Joe 58
concordtom said:

Kovy,
Did you vote for trump?
Some questions are self-evident
Genocide Joe 58
concordtom said:

Regarding Cohen,
I had previously stated that there was NO WAY that he would ever say anything against Trump.
I have been 100% wrong about that.
He actually gives me hope.
Hope that other deluded individuals will flip from the madness.
When people who believe they are above the law suddenly discover that they aren't, religion comes quick
concordtom
Yogi Bear said:

concordtom said:

Regarding Cohen,
I had previously stated that there was NO WAY that he would ever say anything against Trump.
I have been 100% wrong about that.
He actually gives me hope.
Hope that other deluded individuals will flip from the madness.
When people who believe they are above the law suddenly discover that they aren't, religion comes quick
Well if that's the case, I can't wait to see Trump sing like a canary.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/attachments/bubba-jpg.3531458/
Another Bear

I only listened to the hearing and only off and on. I didn't see/hear this until now. Totally impressed by Rep. Cummings' closing statement. Takes a little time for him to get rolling...but man, does he finish. For god sake, he made Cohen cry.
Peanut Gallery Consultant
prospeCt

bearister
John Dean: I Testified Against Nixon. Here's My Advice for Michael Cohen.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/01/opinion/john-dean-michael-cohen.html
bearister
This is Chappelle' skit on what it would be like if the criminal justice system treated crack dealers like white collar criminals and white collar criminals like crack dealers. The Senate Sub Committe Hearing at the end is the money shot.

calbearinamaze
bearister said:

BEARUPINDC said:

Yogi Bear said:

bearister said:

Yogi......I had to look up Epping. He was played by up-to-his-ass in sexual abuse allegations James Franco. He's supposed to be a "genius" So what's my takeaway on this.......

Oswald is 80 and still rockin' it with his indie band Texas School Book Depository.

Oh, hell.....I've just riffin' here. The guy in the white hat on the left.....was definitely there. And you
show a guitar, Lee Harvey apparently singing...............It's, It's just toooo much.

Maybe it's because CAL actually won a basketball game, butI feel like I'm in the TWILIGHT ZONE.

At about the :27 mark...."There's a man with gun.............

I've got with Buffalo Springfield for the second time in about two or three weeks..

If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.