Disgusting Racist Xenophobe Hate Monger!!!

29,009 Views | 350 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
GBear4Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not defining it on my terms. I'm using said definition. Much like gender or rape. These are subject to reasonable interpretation, but not adulterated definitions.

It was telling when I asked how do you qualify it, everybody used their feelings, not worked off of its actual meaning.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

I'm not defining it on my terms. I'm using said definition. Much like gender or rape. These are subject to reasonable interpretation, but not adulterated definitions.

It was telling when I asked how do you qualify it, everybody used their feelings, not worked off of its actual meaning.
But clearly there is always disagreement about whether or not something is racist, so it's useful to define terms otherwise people are just talking past each other.

So answer my follow-up question: do you think Trump would ever make this faulty "go back to your country" comment about a white person?
BearNIt
GBear4Life said:

Racism is not something that is so easily defined as there are many kinds of racism: Modern Racism, Cultural Racism, and Structural Racism. These are a few, but they all have a few things in common. These types of racism are irrational, illogical, and are groundless. This is why you can't fit the term "racism" in a nice neat little box, put a bow on it, and use one specific definition to define it. What is deemed racist involves the perception that one has power over another based on race and it is their use of that power on another in various ways to make the recipient feel less than equal. This is contrary to what this country was founded on as indicated by The Declaration of Independence when Jefferson wrote, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights". Even though The United States of America hasn't always practiced by this, we still strive for this as a society. This is why when confronted with racism in any of its many forms the person or persons to whom the racism is directed against react emotionally. It attacks ones existence as an equal member of this American society on a visceral level.
concordtom
sycasey said:

It's cute that Geraldo thinks he's "better than that." What about his history gives anyone that impression?

But we need all the condemnation we can get at this point. Better late than never.

Trump is a f-cking pig!
Send him to St Helena Island.
BearNIt
concordtom said:

sycasey said:

It's cute that Geraldo thinks he's "better than that." What about his history gives anyone that impression?

But we need all the condemnation we can get at this point. Better late than never.

Trump is a f-cking pig!
Send him to St Helena Island.
The silence of most of the GOP at this point speaks volumes about who they are, what they stand for, and the direction they want to move The United States of America towards.
Anarchistbear
Put this in context. Last week AOC said Pelosi was @disrespectful" and "singling out women of color". Her chief aide tweeted about Dems that backed Pelosi's border vote that They "certainly seem hell bent to do to black and brown people today what the old Southern Democrats did in the 40s,"

So there are little racial brushfires on the Democratic side. In walks Trump with a can of gasoline. In the mean time the Dems close ranks but probably not for long. This is just trying to define 2020 on his terms.
bearister
They are actually doing polls now regarding whether tRump's "go home" comment is racist. As I have said here before, tRump frequently gives up moronic "tells." The following is an example. Can an apologist please give me a viable argument that this comment did not spew from the mouth of a racist:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
What point is there in Republicans (most on here) even pondering whether something T says or does is legitimately racist when it would not change their opinion of him AT ALL? It just does not matter.
B.A. Bearacus
Republican Congressman Mike Turner of Ohio:

Contrast with this weak-ass punk:

Another Bear
A) you guys really should ignore the resident racists here...they're trolling you.
B) if you haven't figured out, Trump's calculated racist tweets were really to distract from Epstein.

Now that Trump has played the race card, his next distraction will have to be bigger. He's already started concentration camps. What next?

I'm calling it now. The Epstein is the July August surprise and Democrats will likely go down but the toll will be heavier on the RWNJs like Trump, Dershowitz, etc.
bearister
"President Trump woke up on Sunday morning, gazed out at the nation he leads, saw the dry kindling of race relations and decided to throw a match on it. It was not the first time, nor is it likely to be the last. He has a pretty large carton of matches and a ready supply of kerosene." Peter Baker, NY Times

Wow, Mitt Romney really does have a mangina.
bearister
Another Bear said:

A) you guys really should ignore the resident racists here...they're trolling you....

Yes, I am aware that they are all intellectuals toying with us utilizing their 3 dimensional chess like strategy.

Another Bear
bearister said:

Another Bear said:

A) you guys really should ignore the resident racists here...they're trolling you....

Yes, I am aware that they are all intellectuals toying with us utilizing their 3 dimensional chess like strategy.

I wouldn't go that far...but a game of knives aka finger fillet would tell us a lot.

sycasey
B.A. Bearacus said:

Contrast with the weak-ass punk:

In retrospect, Obama should have beaten this guy by even more.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
The women of The Squad are live at the podium now responding to tRump. I have to admit, although I am a moderate Democrat, these women are getting me pretty pumped. They are beautifully and justifiably shredding the Orange Tub of Guts.

...but yes, tRump will use them as a catalyst to get low information mom and pop voters in Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, and Wisconsin to carry him to a second term.
Unit2Sucks
bearister said:

The women of The Squad are live at the podium now responding to tRump. I have to admit, although I am a moderate Democrat, these women are getting me pretty pumped. They are beautifully and justifiably shredding the Orange Tub of Guts.

...but yes, tRump will use them as a catalyst to get low information mom and pop voters in Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, and Wisconsin to carry him to a second term.
I think Trump gets smoked in Wisconsin. Could be wrong, but I don't see those voters choosing to get burned twice. They bought his BS about how he would help the working class but they don't go in for all of the other antics that motivates most of his base. Given that he isn't delivering on meaningful policies for working class people, I think he's going to have a hard time in places like Wisconsin.
sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

bearister said:

I think Trump gets smoked in Wisconsin. Could be wrong, but I don't see those voters choosing to get burned twice. They bought his BS about how he would help the working class but they don't go in for all of the other antics that motivates most of his base. Given that he isn't delivering on meaningful policies for working class people, I think he's going to have a hard time in places like Wisconsin.
His favorability has been pretty bad in the Rust Belt states for a while, but I guess there is still time.
GBear4Life
still not much qualifying what racism is...and by looks of these posts, it's pretty clear that not only does it not adhere to the definition but also that anything dealing with identity is racist (as long as identity isn't white or male).

If Trump makes same tweet about a whitey, it wouldn't make any sense (which isn't that far fetched. Trump has criticized white republicans who push back against him. Trump appears to me to be a hater of all things anti-trump presidency.
GBear4Life
Unit2Sucks said:

bearister said:

Voters aren't rational, but yeah that would, and should, be the focal point of any anti-Trump campaign: his failure to enact policies that benefit his working class base. He will ride the macro metrics of the economy to show he's pro-middle class, and that will work to some degree, but the campaign against him should center around his lack of positive productivity as president. And of course villifying the identitarian politics on the Left will help tremendously too, arguably more than anything anti-Trump.
Anarchistbear
Trump's approval ratings don't move all that much. Nationally his ratings are similar to when he was elected. The difference is that this year the Democrats might nominate someone who might actually go to Wisconsin to campaign unlike the low information Clinton
GBear4Life
concordtom said:

GBear4Life said:

sp4149 said:

This country was founded by illegal immigrants, ask a Native American.

In California and Texas, it happened twice.

Is the Grump worried about the third time?
And natives stole it from other tribes. The country's colonizers employed the slavery of blacks and women. What's your point?

His point was to squash the fear of immigrants.
Your point was to miss the point to keep Trump's alive.
No, his use of that fallacious analogy was to imply that "hey we used to do X, what's the big deal with X now". This illogic is so lazy, so stupid, so obviously an appeal to tradition fallacy that it's mildly amusing. This says nothing about how colonizers weren't "illegal immigrants" to a non nation-state. But it's irrelevant.

The "fear of immigrants" is a rhetorical device stemming from ideology. The argument against illegal immigration is not the "fear of immigrants". Any attempt to categorize it as such is dishonest. It's the same garbage rhetoric used for Islam - "Islamaphobia" -- to apologize for the liabilities of Islamism.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

If Trump makes same tweet about a whitey, it wouldn't make any sense.

So why does it make sense to say it about AOC? She was born in New York City, same as Trump. Why does "go back to your country" make any more sense for her? What's the difference?
wifeisafurd
Unit2Sucks said:

bearister said:

I think Trump gets smoked in Wisconsin.
HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes ...https://www.huffpost.com/.../polls-hillary-clinton-win_n_5821074ce4b0e80b02cc2a9...

Its like live waving raw meat.

Trumps comment about Pelosi wanting to send them back to their countries of origin (which is real weird for the 3 born in the US) with their horrible governments and cultures, gets replayed and replayed. Pelosi who finally succeeded in getting some discipline over the ranks gets screwed and has to support the previously vanquished Squad.

Then the previously vanquished makes wild accusations and idiotic hyperbole remarks about crimes against humanity ad nauseum, while literally shrieking nonsense about massively changing the country, that will make the average American voter cringe. I can just see the sound bites across the red states. I'm sure the news outlets you listen to are saying everything you want, but the Dems just got played again. Trump gets his base jazzed, dominates the news, moving potentially embarrassing stories out of the way, makes Pelosi lose control and allows The Squad to put the scare into voters. Man, I sure hope an adult like Joe Biden wins the Dem primary; otherwise, it is another 4 more years of listing to the Democrats act stupid.
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

So why does it make sense to say it about AOC? She was born in New York City, same as Trump. Why does "go back to your country" make any more sense for her? What's the difference?
It doesn't make any sense. He's clearly (mistakenly) under the assumption she wasn't born here.

I see you still haven't been able to cite racism, or accept its definition. Give it a rest
sp4149
GBear4Life said:

concordtom said:

GBear4Life said:

sp4149 said:

This country was founded by illegal immigrants, ask a Native American.

In California and Texas, it happened twice.

Is the Grump worried about the third time?
And natives stole it from other tribes. The country's colonizers employed the slavery of blacks and women. What's your point?

His point was to squash the fear of immigrants.
Your point was to miss the point to keep Trump's alive.
No, his use of that fallacious analogy was to imply that "hey we used to do X, what's the big deal with X now". This illogic is so lazy, so stupid, so obviously an appeal to tradition fallacy that it's mildly amusing. This says nothing about how colonizers weren't "illegal immigrants" to a non nation-state. But it's irrelevant.

The "fear of immigrants" is a rhetorical device stemming from ideology. The argument against illegal immigration is not the "fear of immigrants". Any attempt to categorize it as such is dishonest. It's the same garbage rhetoric used for Islam - "Islamaphobia" -- to apologize for the liabilities of Islamism.
True the White powers of Europe did not recognize the existence of a sovereign right of non-white people, cultures, nations.
They gladly carried the "white man's burden" to provide rigid control over these people they encountered in all four corners of the world. Control thru colonization and missionaries was successful because initially indigenous populations were decimated under this control and provided little resistance.
And it's nothing new, AG Sessions trumpted the legitamcy of the eugenics based immigration laws of the 1920s as a solution to the immigration problem. The laws were a 'white' reaction to the arrival of non-Anglo/Nordic immigrants like my grandparents in 1900. By 1930 they wouldn't have been let-in to the US.

The intent of the premise of illegal immigrants was simply that if they arrive uninvited as they did for the most part in Texas and California, do not learn the language, and do not become citizens, they are a threat to overthrow the existing government. If the current government makes it dificult or impossible for immigrants to become citizens, to receive an education to learn the language, and are threatened with removal;
the threat is increased. The solution obviously is genocide, removal of the unwanted immigrants as their continued presence is a threat to politiicans of the Trump party and the government that they are running.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

It doesn't make any sense. He's clearly (mistakenly) under the assumption she wasn't born here.

I see you still haven't been able to cite racism, or accept its definition. Give it a rest
Okay, but why do you think it wouldn't make any sense for him to assume that about a white person?
bearister
When most Americans know detailed facts about movie stars and famous athletes but a majority of Americans cannot name a single branch of government or explain what the Bill of Rights is....the tRump Administration is the government America so justly deserves.
Unit2Sucks
GBear4Life said:

Geez, it's almost as if he is stereotyping based on their ethnicity. But since you said it's not racist that must not be the case.

You talk about illogic a lot but you fail to address the fact, as I pointed out earlier, that your definition of racism can be reasonably applied to Trump's tweets.

But please continue ignoring what everyone is saying and keep making conclusory statements about what you think is really going on.
Anarchistbear

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
So sad to see the Democrats sticking up for people who speak so badly of our Country and who, in addition, hate Israel with a true and unbridled passion. Whenever confronted, they call their adversaries, including Nancy Pelosi, "RACIST." Their disgusting language.....
5:02 PM Jul 14, 2019 Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

Trump's attempt to paint the Gang as anti- Israeli is also typical- split the Democrats, but it's also laughable because if there is anything that says "UN-American" it is criticizing an apartheid Jewish state
wifeisafurd
Anarchistbear said:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
So sad to see the Democrats sticking up for people who speak so badly of our Country and who, in addition, hate Israel with a true and unbridled passion. Whenever confronted, they call their adversaries, including Nancy Pelosi, "RACIST." Their disgusting language.....
Retweets

Trump's attempt to paint the Gang as anti- Israeli is also typical- split the Democrats, but it's also laughable because if there is anything that says "UN-American" it is criticizing an apartheid Jewish state
As if anyone beside intellectual elites follows anything about the Apartheid Jewish State. Trump and the GOP will focus on the Gang (or whatever they want to be called) unabated, tying polices of the nations of their nationality to them and the Dems. Dems need to simply ignore Trump so he doesn't get headlines (there really is a short self-life to his tweets),, focus on minority voters and stop squabbling in public. This isn't rocket science.
kelly09
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/
concordtom
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

You just defined racism yourself.
The assumption that she's not born here comes from where? - A prejudiced mindset. That's racism.
dajo9
Trump will get the headlines regardless of how or if Democrats respond to him
American Vermin
Anarchistbear
wifeisafurd said:

Anarchistbear said:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Retweets

As if anyone beside intellectual elites follows anything about the Apartheid Jewish State. Trump and the GOP will focus on the Gang (or whatever they want to be called) unabated, tying polices of the nations of their nationality to them and the Dems. Dems need to simply ignore Trump so he doesn't get headlines (there really is a short self-life to his tweets),, focus on minority voters and stop squabbling in public. This isn't rocket science.

You may underestimate the effect of the Israeli money and lobby on US politics.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.