Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison
“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”

I'd say Invicta is better than Convicta.concordtom said:
Elizabeth Holmes had her second baby, and this article suggests that the choice of the name is narcissism at its finest.
Baby "Invicta", which is a feminized take on the Latin word meaning "unconquered."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-holmes-daughter-name-may-083247253.html
Eastern Oregon Bear said:I'd say Invicta is better than Convicta.concordtom said:
Elizabeth Holmes had her second baby, and this article suggests that the choice of the name is narcissism at its finest.
Baby "Invicta", which is a feminized take on the Latin word meaning "unconquered."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-holmes-daughter-name-may-083247253.html
Eastern Oregon Bear said:I'd say Invicta is better than Convicta.concordtom said:
Elizabeth Holmes had her second baby, and this article suggests that the choice of the name is narcissism at its finest.
Baby "Invicta", which is a feminized take on the Latin word meaning "unconquered."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-holmes-daughter-name-may-083247253.html
The New York Times reporter whose soft focus coverage of Hillary 2016 was in no small part to blame for the campaign’s bubble of delusion has a new story! It’s a sympathetic piece about an egotistical woman unable to accept the consequences of her actions https://t.co/slAquJMfNb
— sobchak mode until further notice (@nkulw) May 7, 2023
In addition to all the other problems with passages like this one, it just isn’t deep or interesting in the way the writer thinks it is. pic.twitter.com/GjrSNNdWVs
— Isaac Chotiner (@IChotiner) May 7, 2023
concordtom said:
You know, she never even matured to adulthood.
And now after all that has happened, she's not going to be able to mature.
I person should get the chance to do so, find out who they truly are and how the world works.
Unfortunately for her, that will happen in jail.
bearister said:concordtom said:
You know, she never even matured to adulthood.
And now after all that has happened, she's not going to be able to mature.
I person should get the chance to do so, find out who they truly are and how the world works.
Unfortunately for her, that will happen in jail.
I saw a story on TV last weekend of a Black man who graduated college locally after serving more than 20 years in prison after a 3rd Strike ….which was stealing a VCR. Which brings me to Elizabeth Holmes. F@uck her.
I don't about that. A VCR now would be a collector's item worth thousands if in mint condition.oski003 said:bearister said:concordtom said:
You know, she never even matured to adulthood.
And now after all that has happened, she's not going to be able to mature.
I person should get the chance to do so, find out who they truly are and how the world works.
Unfortunately for her, that will happen in jail.
I saw a story on TV last weekend of a Black man who graduated college locally after serving more than 20 years in prison after a 3rd Strike ….which was stealing a VCR. Which brings me to Elizabeth Holmes. F@uck her.
Well, now you can steal a VCR and flick off a cop while laughing on the way out. If the cop comes towards you, run.
You will likely get away. If caught, it is catch and release. Just make sure not to get caught out of view of any possible witnesses.
There is so much wishing from the start that someone who looks like her would be brilliant and not just a hustler. She is a con that continues to con people clinging to that hope.bearister said:concordtom said:
You know, she never even matured to adulthood.
And now after all that has happened, she's not going to be able to mature.
I person should get the chance to do so, find out who they truly are and how the world works.
Unfortunately for her, that will happen in jail.
I saw a story on TV last weekend of a Black man who graduated college locally after serving more than 20 years in prison after a 3rd Strike ….which was stealing a VCR. Which brings me to Elizabeth Holmes. F@uck her.




YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING, a documentary by Nathan Fielder and Lance Oppenheim, featuring Elizabeth Holmes. See for yourself only in theaters October 16.
— A24 (@A24) September 23, 2026
Select theaters on sale now at https://t.co/DZ1E68DQfQ, nationwide tickets available October 1. pic.twitter.com/6jbp713LqR
I mean I'm pretty sure I only saw part of Nathan for You once, but it was enough that I might not invite him to move into my house with a video camera after my felony fraud conviction. https://t.co/vT1LMUNiqT
— Scott Horton (@scotthortonshow) September 23, 2026


