Off Topic
Sponsored by

Elizabeth Holmes thread.

18,746 Views | 142 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Aunburdened
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I went to the Holmes vs Ali fight via closed circuit TV at the Cow Palace. I made an irrational and emotionally based bet on the Legend Ali. Larry said he wept after the fight because he idolized Ali.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Principal photography has been completed on the Elizabeth Holmes docudrama and a rough cut trailer has been released.



*In a scene considered "the money shot" of the film, a fellow inmate tries to make a grilled cheese sandwich with Ms. Holmes head (no hair dye allowed in prison).
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Elizabeth Holmes delays going to prison with another appeal | AP News


https://apnews.com/article/elizabeth-holmes-theranos-prison-delay-e4159f46b8dafb49e8d0faac14d9619e

No matter how many delays you get, the girls are keeping a seat warm for you, Lizzie!



"We all want justice but you got to have the money to buy it

You'd have to be a fool to close your eyes and deny it

There's a lot of poor people who are walking the streets of my town
Too blind to see that justice is used to do them right down

All life from beginning to end
You pay your monthly installments
Next to health is wealth
And only wealth will buy you justice"

-Alan Price, Justice (1973)

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Elizabeth Holmes had her second baby, and this article suggests that the choice of the name is narcissism at its finest.

Baby "Invicta", which is a feminized take on the Latin word meaning "unconquered."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-holmes-daughter-name-may-083247253.html
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

Elizabeth Holmes had her second baby, and this article suggests that the choice of the name is narcissism at its finest.

Baby "Invicta", which is a feminized take on the Latin word meaning "unconquered."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-holmes-daughter-name-may-083247253.html
I'd say Invicta is better than Convicta.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

concordtom said:

Elizabeth Holmes had her second baby, and this article suggests that the choice of the name is narcissism at its finest.

Baby "Invicta", which is a feminized take on the Latin word meaning "unconquered."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-holmes-daughter-name-may-083247253.html
I'd say Invicta is better than Convicta.


What is the Latin translation for Sweet Lips?

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

concordtom said:

Elizabeth Holmes had her second baby, and this article suggests that the choice of the name is narcissism at its finest.

Baby "Invicta", which is a feminized take on the Latin word meaning "unconquered."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-holmes-daughter-name-may-083247253.html
I'd say Invicta is better than Convicta.

A hahaha!!
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Invicta was IN the Convicta.
So, that's the mom's name!!

She was a con! Theranos was all a big con.

Too bad her birth name wasn't actually Victoria, Vicky.
Convict, con
Inside the convict, In, Invicta.

Maybe grandma is Vicky.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?


“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You know, she never even matured to adulthood.
And now after all that has happened, she's not going to be able to mature.

I person should get the chance to do so, find out who they truly are and how the world works.

Unfortunately for her, that will happen in jail.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Elizabeth Holmes hit with $452 million restitution bill after latest bid to avoid prison fails - CBS San Francisco


https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/news/elizabeth-holmes-prison-appeal-motion-theranos-fraud-conviction/






*I have always been a fan of combination punches, and Lizzy just took a couple.

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

You know, she never even matured to adulthood.
And now after all that has happened, she's not going to be able to mature.

I person should get the chance to do so, find out who they truly are and how the world works.

Unfortunately for her, that will happen in jail.


I saw a story on TV last weekend of a Black man who graduated college locally after serving more than 20 years in prison after a 3rd Strike ….which was stealing a VCR. Which brings me to Elizabeth Holmes. F@uck her.

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

concordtom said:

You know, she never even matured to adulthood.
And now after all that has happened, she's not going to be able to mature.

I person should get the chance to do so, find out who they truly are and how the world works.

Unfortunately for her, that will happen in jail.


I saw a story on TV last weekend of a Black man who graduated college locally after serving more than 20 years in prison after a 3rd Strike ….which was stealing a VCR. Which brings me to Elizabeth Holmes. F@uck her.




Well, now you can steal a VCR and flick off a cop while laughing on the way out. If the cop comes towards you, run.
You will likely get away. If caught, it is catch and release. Just make sure not to get caught out of view of any possible witnesses.
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

bearister said:

concordtom said:

You know, she never even matured to adulthood.
And now after all that has happened, she's not going to be able to mature.

I person should get the chance to do so, find out who they truly are and how the world works.

Unfortunately for her, that will happen in jail.


I saw a story on TV last weekend of a Black man who graduated college locally after serving more than 20 years in prison after a 3rd Strike ….which was stealing a VCR. Which brings me to Elizabeth Holmes. F@uck her.




Well, now you can steal a VCR and flick off a cop while laughing on the way out. If the cop comes towards you, run.
You will likely get away. If caught, it is catch and release. Just make sure not to get caught out of view of any possible witnesses.
I don't about that. A VCR now would be a collector's item worth thousands if in mint condition.

Now, if it were Betamax, it would still be worthless.
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

concordtom said:

You know, she never even matured to adulthood.
And now after all that has happened, she's not going to be able to mature.

I person should get the chance to do so, find out who they truly are and how the world works.

Unfortunately for her, that will happen in jail.


I saw a story on TV last weekend of a Black man who graduated college locally after serving more than 20 years in prison after a 3rd Strike ….which was stealing a VCR. Which brings me to Elizabeth Holmes. F@uck her.


There is so much wishing from the start that someone who looks like her would be brilliant and not just a hustler. She is a con that continues to con people clinging to that hope.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have fun tomorrow, Lizzie!


“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Elizabeth Holmes' 11-year jail sentence has already been slashed



https://mol.im/a/12284673

*When tRump is installed by foreign actors as POTUS, he will pardon Lizzy because he uses her business model and he is another senile old man that thinks she is hot.

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Elizabeth Holmes finds unlikely allies as Trump fans push for pardon https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-15280323/elizabeth-holmes-maha-pardon-trump.html

A lot of people have been saying that Trump will condition any pardon of Holmes on her granting Trump movie rights to her story. Melania will produce with the focus being a "hussies behind bars" theme.

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
n-o
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump is simply a horrible horrible person.
He promotes lawlessness.
Even among those whom he prosecutes, he does so illegally.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Elizabeth Holmes Asks Trump for Early Prison Release After Fraud https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-holmes-asks-trump-early-211834423.html



The only person that might beat her in a non blinking contest is actor Robert Powell:

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lizzy only has to do 10 instead of 11!

Disgraced Theranos fraudster Elizabeth Holmes just caught a break in court -- and prosecutors aren't happy https://nypost.com/2026/03/27/business/disgraced-theranos-fraudster-elizabeth-holmes-just-caught-a-break-in-court-and-prosecutors-arent-happy/

A celebration followed:

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hopefully this is playing in a theater near bearister


Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is anyone going to buckle up for the 3 hour Lizzy Holmes Documentary You Can See Everything (aka All Elizabeth Holmes All the Time)?


The out of focus photo of her on the poster is a Furd's idea of a sophisticated funny that only Furds get related to the film's title.

She promises drama in the film:



Prison commissary dancing.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
prospeCt
How long do you want to ignore this user?


bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"New York's hottest ticket this week the N.Y. Times reports some people waited in a standby line for almost 16 hours! was to catch the second-ever screening of A24's "You Can See Everything"* at the New York Film Festival."
Axios

*Is that title to be interpreted literally?

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:


*Is that title to be interpreted literally?


Uh, she's not who I'd want to see.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Richard Speck transitioning would be more interesting…..and you never know, her cellmate may look like Sybil Danning in her prime.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There aren't any good serial killers anymore.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

There aren't any good serial killers anymore.


Not true. Just last week they found 4 people in four different hotels in Chicago all deceased in bathtubs with sliced bananas and Cheerios. I assume you know who the Mindhunter Unit of the FBI suspects.

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

There aren't any good serial killers anymore.

You could be a 400 pound guy on a computer in a basement.
You could be a serial murderer.
Who knows?
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When we were growing up, the name of a serial murderer or killer of a famous person, was a name you remembered the rest of your life (often you remembered their middle name as well).
Today, the names of people like that are forgotten between news cycles.

Most people of my generation member Charles Whitman's name (killer of 17). Who remembers the Virginia Tech killer's name (32 deaths)….or even remember the event?
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

There aren't any good serial killers anymore.

You could be a 400 pound guy on a computer in a basement.
You could be a serial murderer.
Who knows?


Nah, more likely some guy with a Hitler fetish who is always projecting murder fantasies of our Chief Executive
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.