Andrew Cuomo nominated for Time's Man of the Year

10,997 Views | 142 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cuomo was lionized by the MSM, Academia, Hollywood , Big Tech, Hollywood and the "late-night comics" so long as he was a useful foil to Trump during the height of the pandemic. now that Trump is playing golf on a regular basis, and ALL the 25,000 misdeeds of Cuomo have to official light, he is no longer necessary. Indeed, he is a terrible embarrassment to ALL of the above-named as long as he stays in power. The Demo party and the Praetorian Guard which shills for them ( please see the above) cannot let the great unwashed and uninformed EVER get the idea that they have been the victim of one of the greatest con jobs in US history. BTW, you will notice ( or maybe you won't) that, so far, mr. Biden , who plays video games all day long, and Kamala have remained SILENT on the fate of Andrew. Figures......Kamala doesn't want it known that she slept her way to the top----(please see Willie Brown) and Joe doesn't want folks to be reminded about Tara Reade who accused him of sexual assault in his office as well as all the cringe-worthy stories of unseemly behavior toward woman.

BTW, tara read told her Mother, brother and next-door neighbor the very same day the alleged assaulted took place. her Mother was so upset that she called the Larry King show a couple of weeks later t o complain.
The result????Tara Reade is a kook who cannot be believed and Joe is the US President.

This is the SAME JOE WHO PREVIOUSLY SAID THAT "ALL WOMAN MUST BE BELIEVED AND BE GIVEN ALL THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT."=====OOPS!!!!!Pretend I didn't say that-----TARA WHO?????jesus---what frauds...
dajo9
American Vermin
AunBear89
YogiHydra said:

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Econ For Dummies
#MeToo said:

dajo9 said:

Hey folks, look who cares about sexual assault again now that it's politically convenient!

BearForce2
helltopay1 said:

Cuomo was lionized by the MSM, Academia, Hollywood , Big Tech, Hollywood and the "late-night comics" so long as he was a useful foil to Trump during the height of the pandemic. now that Trump is playing golf on a regular basis, and ALL the 25,000 misdeeds of Cuomo have to official light, he is no longer necessary. Indeed, he is a terrible embarrassment to ALL of the above-named as long as he stays in power. The Demo party and the Praetorian Guard which shills for them ( please see the above) cannot let the great unwashed and uninformed EVER get the idea that they have been the victim of one of the greatest con jobs in US history. BTW, you will notice ( or maybe you won't) that, so far, mr. Biden , who plays video games all day long, and Kamala have remained SILENT on the fate of Andrew. Figures......Kamala doesn't want it known that she slept her way to the top----(please see Willie Brown) and Joe doesn't want folks to be reminded about Tara Reade who accused him of sexual assault in his office as well as all the cringe-worthy stories of unseemly behavior toward woman.

BTW, tara read told her Mother, brother and next-door neighbor the very same day the alleged assaulted took place. her Mother was so upset that she called the Larry King show a couple of weeks later t o complain.
The result????Tara Reade is a kook who cannot be believed and Joe is the US President.

This is the SAME JOE WHO PREVIOUSLY SAID THAT "ALL WOMAN MUST BE BELIEVED AND BE GIVEN ALL THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT."=====OOPS!!!!!Pretend I didn't say that-----TARA WHO?????jesus---what frauds...
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
Cuomo denies allegations, accuses critics of hidden political motives - Axios

https://www.axios.com/reading-between-cuomos-lines-c12e302f-8770-4244-87cb-e5fbfee3893e.html
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
helltopay1
This just in.......Hitler denies he started the war....he blames cancel culture and all those mean critics who are politically motivated.
Econ For Dummies
dajo9 said:

dajo9
Tara Reade has no credibility. E Jean Carroll will have her moment in Court. Sorry about your narrative.
American Vermin
concordtom
Anarchistbear said:

And so far as I can tell, he didn't even get laid.
Anarchistbear
concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

That's why he is running again.
bearister
concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

There was that one time in the disguise.

Anarchistbear
About a third of New Yorkers believed he was guilty of assault and about half said he should finish his term. In other word It's part of the job.
concordtom
Anarchistbear said:

About a third of New Yorkers believed he was guilty of assault and about half said he should finish his term. In other word It's part of the job.
Assault?
You mean what Trump did to that lady in the lingerie department?
Or the one on the plane?
concordtom
bearister said:

concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

There was that one time in the disguise.

Is that Jim Groce?
Econ For Dummies
#MeToo said:

dajo9 said:

Tara Reade has no credibility. E Jean Carroll will have her moment in Court. Sorry about your narrative.
https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/100508/replies/1861008

Quote:

The #MeToo movement is running aground on the rocks of Democratic political convenience.

Michelle Goldberg writes in The New York Times that there are a number of reasons why Cuomo's sexual harassment allegations have not led to widespread condemnation within the party. One is that the sexual assault allegation against Biden himself fell flat. "Tara Reade made allegations against Joe Biden which got national attention but turned out to be full of inconsistencies," she writes.

This is misleading. Nobody actually disproved Reade's story according to the standards of #MeToo.

One of the primary lessons supposedly learned during the avalanche of stories in 2017-19 was that victims are routinely somewhat inconsistent in telling their stories. Severe trauma tends to create memory distortions, or people may leave details out due to fear of not being believed, or they might have psychological problems stemming from the assault, or they may simply misremember things from years ago as all humans are prone to do. Thus the general guideline of "believe women." In that sense, Reade's story was no different she had a consistent basic narrative of being digitally raped by Biden in 1993 while working in his Senate office, which three different people corroborated she had told them around that time.

In reality, what allowed loyal Democrats to dismiss Reade was reporters snooping into her personal history. It turns out she had stiffed several landlords on rent, had gotten into disputes with people over money, and allegedly misrepresented her legal credentials to get work. Her previous support of Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary was also taken as suggestive evidence she was lying. In other words, she is no angel. This hostile coverage created the impression of doubt, which fueled a narrative that the accusation had been conclusively disproved, which allowed liberals to relieve their cognitive dissonance and dismiss the whole thing. (It's instructive to note that when E. Jean Carroll accused Donald Trump of rape, no top journalists scurried to interview her ex-landlords to create the most damaging possible picture of her general credibility, or suggested that her being a registered Democrat cast doubt on her story.)
Fsck you dajo, you raging little hypocritical lying motherfscker

dajo9
If E Jean Carroll does not have DNA evidence to support her allegations against Trump then she will be dismissed as well.

I am not the one being hypocritical here. Let's remember, Trump has a large number of allegations against him. Way more than any of these other public figures.

Nobody should be destroyed by one flimsy allegation.
American Vermin
Econ For Dummies
dajo9 said:

I am not the one being hypocritical here.
You are perpetually hypocritical
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
helltopay1
Comedian of the year?????Concord...
his typical post is " can someone (anyone) explain to me what is going on---or who is involved..or where it is happening..or when it happened..or why it happened..or how it happened?? He then offers opinions on the subject in question..Don Rickles was never funnier...
Anarchistbear
In the time honored tradition of Democrats caught with their dick out, Cuomo is now visiting black churches, confessing, sitting with the sisters in the amen corner and clapping on the beat instead of off beat. This actually makes political sense as blacks still support him and aren't all caught up in the melodrama of me too. I hope he runs again
bearister
I just hope Cuomo hangs tough and makes them impeach him like a Republican would.....and by hanging in there he can keep Fox News opinion show hosts in a perpetual state of dropping litters of kittens. It will set a good protective precedent in the future to prevent losing good Senators like Al Franken, who pussed out and resigned. Franken never would have been expelled if he had hung in there.

*This is not intended to be supportive of Cuomo, who is a d bag.
helltopay1
Karma for Franken. Everyone in Minnesota knows he cheated to beat Coleman. after the election, they were finding ballots under couches, in closets, underneath mattresses, in refrigerators, in laundry baskets, in bank vaults, in women's' underwear...He was also universally disliked by most. He embarrassed Democrasts, and, so, he needed to be sacrificed. Ditto with Cuomo. He needs to be politically assisinated because he endangers thge holier-than-thou mantra of the Demo party and their spear-carriers in the MSM, Academia, and Hollywood. Before he was caught with his pants down and before he was caught sending covid patients to nursing homes, he was a terrific foil to Trump. He was lionized by the corrupt media. That was then...this is now....hang in there Andy,baby!!!!!
bearister
Mining the Minnesota Recount - FactCheck.org

https://www.factcheck.org/2009/01/mining-the-minnesota-recount/
BearForce2
BearForce2

Also, a 9th woman has come forward with accusing Cuomo of sexual misconduct.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

Also, a 9th woman has come forward with accusing Cuomo of sexual misconduct.

So 34% of the way to a full Trump. You don't care about sexual assault. Only politics
American Vermin
BearForce2
helltopay1
Obvious man of the year....or, any other year

Joe Biden...only man to hide in his basement for basically the entire year and still be elected president. Now..he's hiding in the White House basement..Greatest con job in the history of the republic.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

You do realize Cuomo is following the Republican playbook. From Senator Vitter on through President Trump
American Vermin
bearister
Cuomo should send the toothy Mr. Gaetz a gift for knocking him off the front pages.
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

You do realize Cuomo is following the Republican playbook. From Senator Vitter on through President Trump

I'm talking about the media, they're still obsessed with Trump.
BearForce2
The country is still waiting for a 60 Minutes piece on Cuomo after making up a scandal with DeSantis.
LMK5
BearForce2 said:

The country is still waiting for a 60 Minutes piece on Cuomo after making up a scandal with DeSantis.

There are 27 Republican governors in America, but the media is laser-focused only on DeSantis. Ask yourself why? If he was a blundering idiot they'd be indifferent to him. They'd let him circle the drain on his own accord. But no, they team up against him because they see him as a threat to Democrat momentum at the national level.
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
AunBear89
LMK5 said:

BearForce2 said:

There are 27 Republican governors in America, but the media is laser-focused only on DeSantis. Ask yourself why? If he was a blundering idiot they'd be indifferent to him. They'd let him circle the drain on his own accord. But no, they team up against him because they see him as a threat to Democrat momentum at the national level.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.