cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,370,726 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
socaltownie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
O
muimerp;842463566 said:

Cool.

Yeap I live in Tucson

Probably not something to brag about.........
Shocky1
muimerp;842463566 said:

Cool.

Yeap I live in Tucson and yeap I work at Raytheon. My mediocre education is working out just fine. I'm on my phone and could care less about grammar. Enjoy whatever irrelevant tournament you land in!

glad to hear your work at raytheon is going well

i've played golf at the country club in brookline with dr thomas kennedy, do you want me to put in a good word for you?
Shocky1

go bears#
Shocky1
Bobodeluxe;842463077 said:

Yes, but did Ed Gray score?

ed gray always scored, that's the problem

healthy lifestyle#
Shocky1
major arizona donor/golfing buddy sent me the following reminder this morning (btw, he doesn't live in tuscon, he would agree that tuscon is a dump)

a consistent characteristic of those that are close to me is a rather remarkable lack of maturity

click for larger image
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3760[/ATTACH]

bear down#
Bobodeluxe
Shocky1;842463666 said:

ed gray always scored, that's the problem

healthy lifestyle#

"Jr." plays for El Cerrito also.
Bobodeluxe
Chapman_is_Gone;842463556 said:

You know nothing about my game attendance or my job you arrogant sob. I remember this board long before your tired act came along. Go Bears!

Curious. Did you write this to rib Shocky?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2015/03/05/why-america-fell-out-of-love-with-golf/?tid=HP_more?tid=HP_more
HoopDreams
muimerp;842463539 said:

Wow you guys suck.

Classy post muimerp
Many AZ fans are arrogant
AZ is a good team. No need to disrespect
Big C
muimerp;842463566 said:

Cool.

Yeap I live in Tucson and yeap I work at Raytheon. My mediocre education is working out just fine. I'm on my phone and could care less about grammar. Enjoy whatever irrelevant tournament you land in!

Raytheon? For real? Small world: I'm on the Board of Directors! What's your name? PM me, if you want, and I'll shepherd your career along, a little bit. We're always looking to move up good basketball guys. Well, I am, anyways...
Shocky1
Big C_Cal;842463829 said:

Raytheon? For real? Small world: I'm on the Board of Directors! What's your name? PM me, if you want, and I'll shepherd your career along, a little bit. We're always looking to move up good basketball guys. Well, I am, anyways...

muimerp, can you believe your good luck today?

big c cal & i wanna help move your career along...that's what cal grads do, we help people less fortunate whenever we can

this could be a start of a beautiful relationship

HoopDreams
Shocky1;842463845 said:

this could be a start of a beautiful relationship

Hey Shocky, hate to correct you, but Bogart didn't say that to him...he said it to the French Captain, Louis

socaltownie
Big C_Cal;842463829 said:

You sir, win today's internet. +1
Shocky1
Shocky1;842404853 said:

so before the start of the bear's home opener at haas friday night, i ask the band's game conductor if they got any m83 lined up...he tells me it's not on the play list but he'll take my request under consideration

so the 1st song of the game during a timeout is m83's awesome energy midnight city, taylor & i can't believe it!

the cal band is kinda like the piano player at the polo lounge at the beverly hills hotel, they take requests...they gotta get a tip jar

who knew that huf is also the saxophone player for m83

the cal band and dance & cheer squads have been killing it all season, creating lots of energy for the basketball program

my current 1st wife kat posts a vine on her facebook re: me bumping my shoulders into taylor (who is trying to ignore me & focus upon brenden glapion) during the cal band's playing of m83's midnight city during the oregon state game while the dance & cheer teams perform at midcourt

kat's friend in north scottsdale suzie responds that she can thinks the vine is funny & that her niece anne is in it

so kat asks me if i know which cheerleader is anne

sure i do, she's my favorite cheerleader

and no, davon, you cannot room with anne next year, that's not how cal housing works

tarrance, you need to send davon a bunch of info re: freshmen housing at cal, apparently davon thinks he can room with whoever he wants...remind davon that he gotta fill out the roommate questionnaire, ok?

i dunno, maybe next time anne visits aunt suzie she can help take my pack of rescue dogs (i'm the alpha male) for a hike up the mountain

busted coverage#
NewYorkCityBear
Shocky1;842463560 said:

losers have a "job"...winners have careers

One's success in business is not the sole arbiter of losing and winning. There are plenty of successful businessmen/women who are complete losers in life.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Congrates to Ivan Rabb and Caleb Swanigan for being selected to the Jordan Classic[/SIZE]

Bobodeluxe
Can't we all just get along?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4397[/ATTACH]
mikecohen
Bobodeluxe;842463903 said:

Can't we all just get along?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4397[/ATTACH]

Apropos de quoi sur cette Carte?
mikecohen
Shocky1;842463865 said:

the cal band and dance & cheer squads have been killing it all season, creating lots of energy for the basketball program

my current 1st wife kat posts a vine on her facebook re: me bumping my shoulders into taylor (who is trying to ignore me & focus upon brenden glapion) during the cal band's playing of m83's midnight city during the oregon state game while the dance & cheer teams perform at midcourt

kat's friend in north scottsdale suzie responds that she can thinks the vine is funny & that her niece anne is in it

so kat asks me if i know which cheerleader is anne

sure i do, she's my favorite cheerleader

and no, davon, you cannot room with anne next year, that's not how cal housing works

tarrance, you need to send davon a bunch of info re: freshmen housing at cal, apparently davon thinks he can room with whoever he wants...remind davon that he gotta fill out the roommate questionnaire, ok?

i dunno, maybe next time anne visits aunt suzie she can help take my pack of rescue dogs (i'm the alpha male) for a hike up the mountain

busted coverage#

So, where's the link to the vine?
Shocky1
Shocky1;842462206 said:

davon, you just can't room with whoever you want at cal, that's not how freshmen dormitory housing works at cal...don't be a dumb azz

i dunno, maybe when you fill out the student housing questionnaire you should be honest & request living with centaur, that makes total sense to me

but hopefully you gonna room with one or two of them mcdonalds dudes

http://vimeo.com/45797764

good knight's sleep#

davon, taylor thinks you should fill out this questionnaire
Bobodeluxe
Rodney Glen King III (April 2, 1965 – June 17, 2012)
Bobodeluxe
mikecohen;842463932 said:

Apropos de quoi sur cette Carte?

Shocky1

caleb "mr fashion" swanigan scored 16 points along with 14 boards as the homestead spartans (26-2) bullseyed the fort wayne south side archers 76-57

mikecohen
Bobodeluxe;842463958 said:

I knew whence the quote, and I honor the man, and what it took (and meant [and means]) for him to say (have said) that. I was just wondering to what specifically on this Board you were applying it.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842415274 said:

me: taylor and i are gonna go practice drive around carefree tonite, anybody wanna go?

shay: dad, i have homework from five honors classes and have zero interest in reconstructive surgery

kyle: no, i'm going skateboarding later

me: got it, you'd rather fall on concrete than go in a car with taylor driving

kat (current 1st wife): am i the named beneficiary of all the life insurance policies?

me: typical comment from an asu golddigger

kat: didn't you live in an apartment on a landfill with orange carpet when we first met?

me: yeah but you knew i was a cal grad

kat: whatever...go bears

me: anybody wanna go with us?

at that point i notice my rescue pets happy, misty mae, trouble, mugsy & minko stinko all slinking upstairs...man's best friend my azz

taylor: do you think ivan rabb wants to go with us?

me: love you, taylor, are you ready to go?

taylor: no, i have to put on my makeup

me: what are you talking about?...we're driving alone at night, are you expecting to meet any cute paramedics tonite?

shay: dad, do you want me to print out for you the phone number for the mayo clinic emergency room?

kat: good luck tonite, champ

in that i probably eat a third of my 15+ meals a week at whole (paycheck) foods, taylor & i went as part of our practice driving to the nearest whole foods ...sure wish there was an ol' yeller cafe in our neighborhood

my calves are still tight from hitting the imaginary brakes on the passenger side

well, at least we got some tasty sushi & fruits and shared some weird fruit juice with kale

warning: taylor will be driving both her friend julianna & myself from north scottsdale to tempe for the asu game

if you see this car, please carefully move your vehicle to the shoulder of the road for your own safety & the safety of others

this **** is getting live

thank you

beep, beep#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842453198 said:

bears gotta play 40 minutes of defense, diamond plus one

sun devils (males, not females) smell bad too#

bears got owned by the sun devils last time in berkeley

guys gotta bring energy & a relentless passion to compete for 40 minutes particularly on the boards

no more black out days

let's do this#
Chapman_is_Gone
Shocky1;842463560 said:

trust me, chapman, i know more about you than you think

losers have a "job"...winners have careers

one of my motivations for starting the monster thread was to deal with whiny uninformed candy azz soft tv critics like you that try to put down our extremely high character hard working student athletes...they are not "an embarrassing lineup," they are guys that are working their azzs in order to compete both in the classroom & on the basketball court at the #1 ranked public university in the world...they are shooting for the stars in life & i love all of them for that

are they perfect, are they a finished product right now?...no, of course not but that doesn't mean coach martin & his highly skilled staff don't have things heading in the right direction

chapman, i have no problem with you (other than i think you're ugly & mean spirited) but if you're gonna take cheap shots at the players on the cal basketball team, you're gonna have to go thru me 1st

great to hear you actually go to the bears games...as a gesture of my kindness (my yoga practice is helping me become a nicer person to dumb azzs like you), i'd like to take you to lunch with my fashionista daughter taylor after the asu game, she's got some new organic food restaurant near campus we're gonna check out

namastae#

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I don't like you. I believe I know enough about you to know that won't change.

My boss and a co-worker both went to U of A. Both are extremely talented and easily make $200,000+ annually. You need to grow up and quit insulting other teams' fans for no reason -- that is what is "mean spirited" and classless.

I have never gone after and attacked an individual Cal player. Thursday's game was "embarrassing" and I stand by that statement. I'm sure the players were embarrassed by their performance.

And, you know nothing of my tv watching habits. I don't even have cable.

Happy Saturday!
concordtom

NewYorkCityBear
Q: How many narcissists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Only one, but he just stands there holding the bulb to the socket and waits for the world to revolve around him.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842436173 said:

the bears coaching staff is painting a picture, creating a vision of cal basketball's unlimited future for the targeted priority recruits in the diamonds are forever (2015) & howlin' at the moon (2016) classes

these visions depict what can potentially be built in berkeley & do not really draw upon the results of this season...accordingly i have never been more excited about any sports team/program in my life than what's going on right now...i accept the epic victories vs syracuse sitting courtside like kanyae at madison square garden, the sammy singer dagger to the heart game winner at washington, the t-wall ice in his veins moneyball vs usc & the dwight tarwater rainbow to heaven hail mary vs ucla along with building block losses...the losses are a roadmap of the directional changes & challenges that need to be met forward facing without fear

thus far these messages have been very well received by our targeted student athletes & their families, exceptional individuals that desire to come together to create (and not just perpetuate continued success at a basketball factory) to potentially compete for a national championship at the #1 ranked public university in the world

and yeah, kim k is gonna be sitting courtside next season at haas pavilion

unlike tucson, the bears fiercely competed this afternoon in tempe in front of an energized sun devils home crowd celebrating the curtain of distraction & senior day

but this team is learning that the differential between winning & losing is as thin as the hair on coach martin's scalp...the loose ball you don't hustle down in the 1st half, the failed block outs on rebounds & put backs, the lazy passes that get stolen and the missed free throws all impact the game

40 minutes#
Shocky1
ivan rabb scored 16 of his 25 points in the 2nd half during crunch time & oscar frayer scored 20 points including 3 3 pointers as the bishop o'dowd dragons (24-4) capsized the moreau catholic mariners (23-6) 70-61 to win the nor cal championship at st marys college

cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)#
cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)#

davon's still looking for a roommate...
GOCAL73
Shocky1;842464351 said:

ivan rabb scored 16 of his 25 points in the 2nd half during crunch time & oscar frayer scored 20 points including 3 3 pointers as the bishop o'dowd dragons (24-4) capsized the moreau catholic mariners (23-6) 70-61 to win the nor cal championship at st marys college

cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)#
cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)#

davon's still looking for a roommate...

Went to the game today. While Rabb is great and will make a great Bear, Frayer was amazing. Wish he was a senior. His running mate, Milstead is another good one.
Shocky1

no davon, you cannot room with rihanna, that's not how cal housing works

sure hope dillard's roommate situation is gonna get worked out

Shocky1
6 blocks this afternoon for young ivee
Shocky1
carlos johnson scored 22 points including a 3 pointer as the el cerrito gauchos unmasked the montgomery vikings 71-57 in the north coast d2 championship game
Shocky1

jordan ford scored 18 points including a game winning spinning floater in the lane as the folsom bulldogs (27-4) quarantined the sheldon huskies 50-49 in capturing the sacramento-san joaquin d1 championship title at sleep train arena

"i love it...it's what i work for, train for...we all just love to compete...i'm excited, ready for anything...we'll play anyone, we know how to finish games...we know how to win, that's what we're all about"
-jordan ford

salute#
First Page Last Page
Page 158 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.