cal's monster class deux

1,376,396 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
young ivee is a very special person with compassion & a vision for the future of oakland that is shared by many including his moms tami & his mentor lou richie
http://theundefeated.com/features/university-of-california-berkeley-ivan-rabb-carries-east-oakland-in-his-heart/

Shocky1;842753163 said:

http://www.scout.com/college/california/story/1537271-ivan-rabb-commits-to-cal-full-video

young ivee is the goat

do you remember where you were on april 13, 2015 the day young ivee made his collegiate announcement at his moms tami place of cooking at the time, the ol' yeller cafe in oakland across the street from bishop o'dowd high school?

taylor & i were watching the live stream (check out the link above, i seriously can't even watch it now without getting chills down my spine) at our home in north scottsdale nervously holding hands/holding our breaths in the living room when ivan finally told the assembled audience that he was gonna attend "the university of cal berkeley" & cal's diamonds are forever class (2015) was born against all odds

we screamed non stop for 5 minutes, we laughed & we cried, it's a moment when time stood still, something that will forever bind us together...someday taylor will get married & during the dad speech i will remind her of that epic shared experience re: our shared love for the magic of cal basketball...and someday they are gonna rename the bod gym & he's gonna build academic/athletic facilities for the youth of oaktown & trust me taylor & i will be there

yeah, young ivee you are the goat

the day the earth stood still (and the planets aligned with love throughout the universe)#:bravo
Shocky1
oregon (1-1) under the rudderless navigation of criminal dana altman headed further into the heart of darkness with absolute corruption with today's 66-49 defeat to baylor...this is an academically mediocre school with a 75%+ acceptance rate that is aligned with a corporate sponsor without academic integrity, as troy brown jr pointed out it's "a great organization"...is that what students with a bright future say about cal, stanford & the ivy league institutions?

ducks got outboarded +11 (30 to 41) & shot 14.3% on 3 pointers (3-14)

dancing with the devil (just do it)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Wednesday 8pm tip. No rush hour traffic. Be there.[/SIZE]

Shocky1
did i already mention that dana altman's criminal enterprise that is loosely affiliated with a mediocre school lost to baylor by 17 points?

#8 ranked virginia cavaliers (2-0) played physical lockdown d in limiting them st francis yappy terriers to 22.8% on fgs & 19.2% on 3 pointers in sending them to the doghouse 72-32...hopefully no animals were injured or harmed during this game, do you got your tix(s) for the california golden bears epic matchup with the cavs at haas pavilion on the epic nite of december 21st?

lauri markkanen scored 26 points as the arizona wildcats (2-0) struggled 78-66 with the cal state bakersfield roadrunners 78-66 in tuscon...the wildcats had only a 7 man rotation with kadeem allen out because of swelling in his knee (but no structural damage)...it is not know if allonzo trier took his asthma medication or how many heart attack glazed maple bars with fuchsia sprinkles the donut boy of tuscon scarfed down after the game

special k should be embarazzed again as the utah utes (2-0) beat some random school named concordia (apparently it's somewhere in oregon) 96-53...utah's next opponent is the east dakota school of mining & cosmetology, the utes are 15+ favorites

stanford's one man stud reid travis (gameplan against him & the cards are done) scored 19 points as the stanford cardinals (2-0) were coached up by head coach jerod haase (you know, the guy with man boobs) in richter scaling cal state earthquake 96-69

hooray the washington state cougars (2-0) crushed the central washington wildcats 81-76...paging travis decuire, please come to the white courtesy telephone in the palouse, bring your ******* parka & leather gloves
Shocky1
young ivee is "questionable" for tonite's game, the anteaters are gonna have to gameplan for rabb both playing & not playing
Shocky1

coach montgomery (current tv analyst) thinks uc irvine (1-1) could win the big west conference this year...full disclosure: mike has a longtime relationship with the anteaters head coach russ turner...but make no mistake about it if the bears don't bring focused energy/aggression to haas pavilion tonite this could be a dangerous game

irvine got upset by utah state 72-56 in their opener but made the necessary adjustments in a 73-58 victory over my new friend cole gentry's south dakota state jackrabbits 73-58, this is a fundamentally sound well coach basketball team

the stars for both teams are both "questionable" for tonite's battle, young ivee & 6'3" 190 lbs shooting guard luke nelson from worthing, england...nelson plays like former cal sharpshooter/current nba west coast scout for the atlanta hawks richard midgley

the anteaters are led by 5'10" 170 lbs senior leader point guard jaron martin (13.5 ppg with 3 apg), 7'2" 255 lbs senior post greecian (think i just made that word up) ioannis dimakopoulous (9 ppg & an impressive 77.8% on free throws along with 4 rpg) & true freshman 6'2" 170 lbs eyassu worku (9 ppg, 4.5 jpg & 2.5 apg)

the bears gotta come out fueled up & attack the anteaters early particularly on the boards, if ioannis gets in foul trouble that will limit irvine in the paint...cal does not want this game to be played out in the final 5 minutes, the anteaters are an exceptional free throwing shooting team (73.3%)

yeah offensive fireworks gets you on espn's play of the day highlight reel & **** like that, defensive intensity wins ******* championships

do you got a non stop motor?#:axe
Shocky1

it's very important that when visiting the world's most uber elite private golf clubs that one conducts themselves with the greatest etiquette & respect for the local traditions

luckily for me my cal berkeley degree/experience has taught me better than that, be true to your authentic self/celebrate your days on planet earth (they are gonna be limited)

all grown up (with a flat stomach)#

Shocky1;842759325 said:

after playing 90 holes at tara iti golf club (north of auckland) & doing the hang with developer/billionaire ric kayne (stanford grad, good guy), my new zealand rankings are revised as follows:

1) cape kidnappers, tom doak's epic masterpiece with 1000 foot cliffs

2) tara iti, imaginative doak design thru the sand dunes with a tight walkable routing

3) kauri cliffs, julian robertson's visionary resort with a very good (but not great) design despite spectacular aesthetics

4) paraparamu beach, wellington's thinking man's understated gem with strategic options & quirky greensites

5) titirangi, alistar mackenzie's only design in new zealand follows the land with minimalist construction

shocky down under#:p
OdontoBear66
Didn't think the most uber elite private clubs allowed shorts? But then I just blast away at resort level courses.
Shocky1
OdontoBear66;842762341 said:

Didn't think the most uber elite private clubs allowed shorts? But then I just blast away at resort level courses.

new zealanders are not fussy at all, they are down for a fun time
dal9
Shocky1;842762325 said:

when people from the northern hemisphere visit the southern hemisphere
stu
dal9;842762351 said:

when people from the northern hemisphere visit the southern hemisphere

lol
Shocky1

left to right, stephen "9 boards" domingo, roger "the predator" moute a bidias, charlie "giant" moore, kameron "the legacy" rooks, kingsley "no more mr nice guy" okoroh & sammy "the bull" singer

there's something different in the late nite air this season in berkeley

you can learn a lot about the character of someone (including yourself) by observing how they act not when things are going great but when everything is going wrong...the team chemistry has been off in previous seasons as guys turned inwardly when the **** hit the fan & the bullets were flying...solo & jaylen would be complaining to the coaches about the refs, j mat would be shaking his head lost in his own thoughts while steam came out of his ears, cobbs would be snapping at the coaches, sammy & stephen would be quiet, kam & the king would be impassively stoic etc.

that didn't happen tonite, these guys love each other & stayed together with positive & supportive body language & loudly vocal encouragement despite young ivee being held out again as a precautionary measure, jabari with back spasms & grant with a collision yesterday at practice which resulted in minor concussive symptoms when he woke up this morning (he participated in the early shootaround)

and yeah charlie moore is ******* giant

the magic of cal basketball#:gobears:
Shocky1
[video=youtube;ZE9ylCdFpzI][/video]

room for improvement (zero assists)#:headbang
Shocky1
[video=youtube;Hrc8a7MIdso][/video]
Shocky1

sat tonite including early warm ups with former cal sharpshooter/modesto christian head coach & current nba west coast scout for the atlanta hawks richard midgley...he's working a busy schedule including baylor's victory over oregon yesterday, his pac 12 player evaluations are very insightful

late this summer midgley trained/worked out kenny wooten & he told me why wooten didn't graduate from manteca high school (it's not because he's a dumb azz) & his collegiate recruitment at that time

yeah richard as a cal grad got a curvy brunette brunette yoga female wife vanessa (they are expecting their 2nd boy this april) who graduated from the haas biz school, gordon the matchmaker set them up

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including burgess hill)
Shocky1
oregon state beavers (2-1) played like candy azz soft pussys with 27 turnovers in losing 63-60 to some school named after a dude everybody calls lamar...how bizarre

san diego state aztecs (2-1) got 23 points from jerome hensley & 19 points from trey kell in setting free 81-58 the san diego christian hawks...malik pope dnp again

stud marlain veal scored 22 points along with 6 assists as the southeastern louisiana lions (2-1) tamed the jackson state tigers

my favorite dakotan cole gentry scored 9 points with 3 assists as the south dakota state jackrabbits (1-2) sped by the wayne state mildcats 80-72

louisiana tech bulldogs (1-1) shared the ball for 18 assists in wasping 87-56 the alabama state hornets

both the arizona & oregon players lost again in the game of life as they made no academic progress today, it's great to be in a player's program with zero academic ambition, it's fun to be a ******* dumb azz (except when you enter the real world with no real skills in a fiercely competitive global economy that favors the well educated)
HoopDreams

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#000080"]Kameron Rooks[/COLOR] was the Ying to Charlie's Yang all night long

Kam scored 15 points on 5-7 shooting, 8 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 block and 1 assist
As importantly, he fouled out the entire UCI front line and scored on a tip in to send the game to OT[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]can we sign another Chicago PGs ... please?!!??![/SIZE]

Shocky1

jabari, let me know when you wanna talk about a natural long term solution that will benefit you in many ways that extend far beyond basketball, ok?...the reality is that the bird man needs a dedicated yoga/meditation practice like shocky, jaylen & steve kerr for your back spasms & to reach your infinite potential mentally & physically, not listening to me is just crazy

real talk (natural energy & movement)#
Shocky1
ok, i think it's time to go home now, my work here is done (please ask koko to rake the mound for me)...gotta prepare for them san diego state aztecs

https://www.google.com/?client=safari&channel=iphone_bm

berkeley is mid nite city (sleep is for losers)#:axe
Shocky1
lorenzo romar's current buyout is $3.2m
Shocky1
steve alford's current buyout is $7.8m & goes down to $5.2m april 30th 2017

the more you learn about alford the worser it gets, check out the details how he tried to arrange a meeting with his star player/rapist pierre pierce & the girl he raped to try to get her to drop the charges, that it was all a big misunderstanding why don't we just all get along?
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/17963639/ucla-bruins-coach-steve-alford-make-break-season

it's my understanding that ucla isn't playing any d in westwood again, trying to outscore your opponents every game is a failed lorenzo romar type of strategy, not gonna work

jordan, sure hope alford calls you soon, there's a lot to talk about, right?:headbang

Shocky1;842753456 said:

ucla's best interior defender 6'11" 240 lbs ike anibogu got a torn meniscus & is gonna miss the next 4-6 weeks after knee surgery

attendance is way down in westwood (partially because of skyrocketing tix costs to pay for the renovations to pauley pavilion) & it will be interesting to see if rapist enabler steve alford will be able to meet the expectations of the unrealistic & already disgruntled bruins faithful with another season of below average d

jordan, next time you talk to alford why don't you ask him why it took him over a decade to make an insincere apology re: his role in protecting his star player at iowa who raped at least 2 female students under his watch?...check out the link below, when you unmask the real steve alford it's a pretty scare sight

http://www.espn.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/9168818/espnw-ucla-coach-steve-alford-statement-not-rooted-reality

ruh roh#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]roger is one of my fav Cal Bears as he puts in the work, and plays within his role as a defensive stopper.

but have you noticed his rebounds this year? I saw flashes last year, but he's done it a number of times already this year[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]38" vertical leap[/SIZE]

OdontoBear66
+1....Impact player
HoopDreams

Shocky1
charlie got serious range/skillz:cheer

Shocky1;842735814 said:

charlie killing the classic black & white gq look (socks are overrated) with one of them curvy brunette yoga females from chi-city:woohoo
Shocky1
jabari, when are you gonna be part of our yoga challenge?...or are you gonna just continue to get back spasms?

wake the **** up, bird man

Shocky1;842733008 said:

this is gonna be a yoga battle for the ages

is the winner gonna be jaylen brown?

is the winner gonna be the shockster?

but make no mistake about it, both guys are gonna be off to the races, that's just how them california golden bears compete every second, every day

namastae#:acclaim:
Shocky1
congrats to true student athlete khayla rooks on her commitment to last year's final 4 washington huskies

big mistake by coach gottlieb to not offer khayla, the lady bears have struggled in recent seasons with a failure to recruit academically strong guards which has resulted in fatigued guards making too many unforced turnovers/breaking down with injuries...moms susanne told me at a recent practice that the family would've loved for khayla to be in berkeley too next season, it's a shame, it doesn't have to be this way

Shocky1;842738758 said:

Shocky1
brandon mccoy final 5: michigan state, baylor, arizona, oregon & unlv but would not rule out grabbing the $ overseas in perhaps australia too
Shocky1
bobby "off to the races" hurley's rebuilding job in tempe took another big step backwards as the asu sun devils (2-1) got chased up a tree 82-63 by the northern iowa panthers...other than undersized 6'8" obinna oleka the sun devils got zero presence at the 4/5

chris boucher scored 25 points with 9 boards & 3 blocks as the oregon ducks (2-1) legalized 3 seconds in the paint 76-54 vs the valparaiso crusaders...boucher does not like contact, kam & the king will need to engage him with physical play in the paint, put a body on him at all times & force him to the perimeter

ucla bruins (3-0) made only a crooked azz shooting 22.7% (5 of 22) 3 pointers but it didn't matter (this time) against an overmatched san diego toreos 88-68...rhymes with oreos

colorado buffaloes (3-0) continue to outbound everybody (+12 margin tonite) in legalizing getting high 89-70 over the non peaceful louisiana monroe warhawks

washington huskies (1-1) got 35 points from 1 & done markelle fultz & lorenzo romar coached up his squad to finally contain an opponent under 100 points in a 104-88 victory over the cal state fullerton dizzyland titans

one man team travis reid scored 22 points with 15 boards as the studious stanford cardinals (3-0) schooled 67-49 the dumb azz weber state wildcats

cal poly mustangs (2-1) knocked down a sharpshooting 53.3% (8 of 15) 3 pointers in galloping 75-64 by cal state dominguez hills

uc davis aggies (3-1) agricultured 89-75 the holy names hawks

a soon to be nationally ranked seton hall pirates (3-0) got 26 points off the bench from myles powell, 25 points from desi rodriguez & 20 points from khadeen carrington to plunder the iowa hawkeyes 91-83...pearl harbor classic is not gonna be some candy azz soft aloha golfing vacation (other than me, shut up shocky) for them bears
Shocky1
What up Shocky?

How are you?

I am fine. It's not 38% in Cali.

Best regards

Charlie Moore

Shocky1;842693590 said:

"i can't wait to get the **** out of cold freezing azz chicago in the wintertime and go to cali and get to know one of them curvy brunette yoga females...i'm also looking forward to dropping dimes including ******* outrageous lob entry passes to my boy young ivee...and yeah, i'm also gonna tell that dumb azz shocky face to face (since we're the same height) that i got a 3.86 gpa"
-charlie moore

"i'm really excited to have charlie moore join our basketball program...he's a skilled point guard with the toughness to attack the rim and make plays for his teammates...charlie is a guy who can make big shots, especially from the 3 point line, and he has the ability to score in bunches...he's a winner and he's won at a high level with his high school team as well as his aau team, the mac irvin fire...charlie continues the legacy of talented guys who have come out of chicago to play for cal"
-coach martin

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including chi town)
concordtom
Shocky1;842763210 said:

chris boucher scored 25 points with 9 boards & 3 blocks as the oregon ducks (2-1) legalized 3 seconds in the paint 76-54 vs the valparaiso crusaders...boucher does not like contact, kam & the king will need to engage him with physical play in the paint, put a body on him at all times & force him to the perimeter

Wouldn't Ivan guard him?
Shocky1
former stanford player/head coach at portland state & current georgia tech assistant coach eric reveno was a finalist for the position that resulted in coach o'toole's addition to the cal staff...while the bears have built strong relationships for 2018 (my take is that warren washington will be the 1st commit for cal's started at the bottom class), recent non academic/business decisions by targeted recruits means that o'toole's east coast connections will be a real plus in identifying hopefully another potential ivy league (which is critical because cal's graduate schools require a high academic proven track record of achievement in the classroom which sadly isn't the reality for the vast majority of d1 players across the nation) grad transfer like grant mullins & dwight tarwater

but make no mistake about, this staff isn't gonna tamper & then have scheduling conversations & pretend like nothing ever happened like them gonzaga bozos

Shocky1;842682549 said:

welcome new assistant coach tim o'toole to the cal family as coach martin completes the program's coaching staff

o'toole was most recently on johnny dawkin's staff at stanford & clearly understands the unique dynamics of recruiting high gpa true student athletes...prior to that he was the director of basketball operations at syracuse & was on their bench for the 2013 final four run, he was also an assistant coach under coach boheim during 1992-1995...the renaissance man has worked as an espn college basketball analyst & perhaps most impressively while working as the head coach of the fairfield stags he was recognized by the state of connecticut for implementing a reading program that reached 65,000 kids that emphasized the importance of academics as well as athletics

from a recruiting standpoint, o'toole will bring longtime established east coast connections & relationships to the cal basketball program which will complement the geographical strengths of coach webster (midwest) & coach jones (the west coast)

coach o'toole's experience in game planning against specific pac 12 teams & players will also be a huge plus from a scouting report standpoint during the season

sitting on the floor directly from the opposing team's bench, i've absolutely noticed o'toole's fiery personality which sharply contrasted to the stoic demeanor of dawkins (check out the foto above)...he seemed to have a strong connection with the cardinals players, coaching them all the way up in a positive way...dude is gonna be a ball of energy at haas pavilion on gamedays, he's got a lotta energy

this is a very strong hire that will further the cal basketball program's current upward trajectory

welcome to tim, berkeley

today is tim o'toole's 1st day on the job

tim, this is the official schedule for your morning

7:00 am drop by goodwill & donate all that ugly azz red clothing including the ties
7:15 am kale raspberry salad breakfast with coach christopher
7:30 am: tour of campus including chancellor nicky d's trap house & the view from the university club at memorial stadium
8:15 am: hr paperwork & **** like that
8:30 am: break down for the rest of the staff how your syracuse adapted zone defense resulted in minimal touches for ivan rabb in cal's upset loss to stanford in palo alto this season
9:00 am share the stanford recruiting prospect list for the 2021 class of all guys with at least a 3.5+ gpa
9:15 am read the cal's monster class
noon ask coaches martin, webster, jones, harris & greene where's the best barber in berkeley?...eat lunch alone
Shocky1
concordtom;842763319 said:

Wouldn't Ivan guard him?

boucher is a forward facing speed mismatch 5 in the oregon system
First Page Last Page
Page 52 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.